Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 18740 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
- Should tell me if it's on Netflix, as I haven't seen it anywhere. I have looked, I haven't ignored you :woo

- Should know if it's on another site I have to pay for, it probably won't be happening as I'm skint :sadbecky

- Should know I've watched House before on occasion, and enjoyed it :anna

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
* I am not sure if it is on Netflix or if they took it out

* It used to be there though, since I watched it with my aunt's account in her home

* Just checked it, apparently got removed :sadbecky. Watch it via pirate streams, I can DM you a page if you like :lmao

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
- Should know American Horror Story is actually a good shout. I've always considered it, but never got around to it. Worth watching the whole way through? :mark: I know the Seasons have different locations.

- Should know I'm going to bed, I need to get to sleep. I should not be on WF past 1am. :lauren

- I hope he has a groovy New Years :woo :woo

·
17,636 Posts
* Won't watch House on pirate streams :sadbecky

* Good night brother Wall

* And Happy New Year

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
- Is one of the few other people in the Raw thread with me right now :lol
- Hopes for more Peyton bikini pics in 2019
- Happy new year <3

·
17,636 Posts
* She will always post bikini pics every now and then, so I am not worry about that. Bikini pics are nice, but what I want the most is for them to stop being jobbers :sadbecky

* Should know that I just find out that one of my friends from high school is living in her country

* Loved both Seth's and Drew segments tonight

·
17,636 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! :woo:woo:dance:dance

·
Asuka
96,537 Posts
Imagine that being the first thing you saw at midnight. Talk about starting the year off on the wrong foot.

Can probably guess what I watched at midnight to ring in the new year in a happy, joyous way.

Should know that I'm gonna play more Hitman 2 so I can get the Iron Maiden kill.

Probably isn't eating pizza like I am.

Unfortunately, Asuka doesn't have any New Years photos, so enjoy some other photos of the GOAT being a dynamite bombshell.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Has been having a lot of back and forths with SayWhatAgain! recently

Probably the only Becky fan he has patience with :hmm:

Enjoy the pizza

·
17,636 Posts
* Alcohol doesn't let him sleep :bunk

* Lightweight :beckylol

* Probably wasn't downloading Peyton pics when the clock was marking the start of the New Year :lmao

Can probably guess what I watched at midnight to ring in the new year in a happy, joyous way.
Probably the SD Womens title match at Mania 34 :grin2:

·
Asuka
96,537 Posts
Should know that I don't know that I'd say I have patience with him, at least not his pro Becky viewpoints. I'm still at a complete loss to understanding why Becky has fans, and the more I hear about her, the more I hate her. Every day just piles on and piles on and piles on.

Should know I eat pizza with Feta Cheese on it.

Isn't going to win a battle with me of who's had the more successful career between Asuka and Peyton.

·
17,636 Posts
* Given that every woman on the main roster with the only exception of Dana has had a better career than Peyton I guess it would be a pointless conversation :shrug

* Probably isn't drinking a bottle of champagne by himself in front of a computer, alone, for New Year's

* Wants to listen to more current stuff from Bryan and Vinny

·
Registered
17,493 Posts
I'd argue Dana has had a better career. I mean being Charlotte's sidekick is better than anything Peyton's done.

I threw up earlier. Knew I shouldn't have had the bottle of baileys.

Happy new year, the ribbing in 2019 will be something else!

·
Asuka
96,537 Posts
* Given that every woman on the main roster with the only exception of Dana has had a better career than Peyton I guess it would be a pointless conversation :shrug

* Probably isn't drinking a bottle of champagne by himself in front of a computer, alone, for New Year's

* Wants to listen to more current stuff from Bryan and Vinny
I suppose I could just argue that Asuka's had one of the very few good careers for a woman in WWE history.

Had too much to drink.

Doesn't use colored text.

Is a ribber.

·
17,636 Posts
ZRC

* Peyton has two t-shirts, which means she is getting merch money, unlike Dana, and one of the best debuts of last year, so I would argue she has had a better career :shrug

* Will enjoy the new lows Peyton will reach in 2019

* Had too much alcohol

TYRION

* Canadian ninja

* Lives almost in the border with the USA

* Couldn't give less of a fuck about watching RAW tonight

·
Registered
17,493 Posts
Least his tablet was robbed. Can't download on to there anymore.

Some Peruvian thief is out there saying Mord has issues.

Least he fancies an actual woman though.

·
Asuka
96,537 Posts
Should know that although it doesn't really matter because they're both nowhere, I would say that Peyton is in a better spot than Dana. I mean, at least Peyton is on television. I haven't even heard Dana's name in months. The difference is that Peyton is at the bottom of the barrel and Dana is under the barrel.

Doesn't have a signature.

Has an all lower case name.

Has an avatar that currently isn't showing up as visible to me for some reason.

61 - 80 of 18740 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.