93 Posts
Negative dimes Manlet
Manlet
FAT
Three strikes and you're out, slapnuts.

·
Southern Pride
4,770 Posts
The problem is that over the years a large amount of the roster either look like average people (Owens and Daniel Bryan) or lacked the charisma and/or speaking ability to be in that spot (Seth Rollins).

Roman Reigns really is the best choice out of the men. There is something about him that people care about, love or hate him. Just like I get why WWE was pushing John Cena so heavily back in his prime. It's not something that they can just put anyone in that spot and it would work.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Roman Reigns biggest haters deep down know he is the best choice but won't admit it.

The fact thay you really had to put on that fat ass Kevin Owens says it all, what a fucking joke, admit it already. Roman is the right guy, always was.

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
Roman Reigns biggest haters deep down know he is the best choice but won't admit it.

The fact thay you really had to put on that fat ass Kevin Owens says it all, what a fucking joke, admit it already. Roman is the right guy, always was.
Nah, Roman Reigns wishes that he was as talented as Kevin Owens.

·
Angry at refs
4,876 Posts
Almost anyone on the roster. Roman isn't even remotely close to being a once-in-a-lifetime talent, neither is anyone else, but there are better performers than Reigns by a mile.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Reigns is the only right choice to be FOTC currently my other choice would be Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar(Lesnar was already FOTC imo between 2016-2018).
Drew is also up there but he lacks a little charisma and personality compared to other.
Daniel Bryan could have been but he keep getting injured.
Rollins was already pushed as FOTC twice and he failed bug time in 2015 & 2019 bringing record low ratings for RAW
He is fine in IC title / upper midcarders role and occasionally main event but he isn't suited for long term world champion .
And Kevin Owens LMAO you're trolling right he should not even be in conversation :ROFLMAO:

·
Banned
14,051 Posts
Reigns is the only right choice to be FOTC currently my other choice would be Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar(Lesnar was already FOTC imo between 2016-2018).
Drew is also up there but he lacks a little charisma and personality compared to other.
Daniel Bryan could have been but he keep getting injured.
Rollins was already pushed as FOTC twice and he failed bug time in 2015 & 2019 bringing record low ratings for RAW
He is fine in IC title / upper midcarders role and occasionally main event but he isn't suited for long term world champion .
And Kevin Owens LMAO you're trolling right he should not even be in conversation :ROFLMAO:
Ratings are way lower now without Seth Rollins being the FOTC, so that automatically makes you wrong here; but then again, I'm talking to a delusional anti-smark who obnoxiously blames the declining viewership on 1 wrestler (while also pretending that he "failed" even though nobody else really is doing much better drawing-wise), so this will ultimately fall on deaf ears.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts

If he was the right guy why did it take so long for him to stick?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
They tried Seth. He main evented WM and got several victories over Brock but he flopped miserably and is pretty much a mid carder now without any face or heel identity with no potential to ever be taken seriously again. I'm not saying that as some Seth hater. It's just what happened. Not everyone can be a Cena and Reigns and overcome the crowd turning on you.

Daniel Bryan is the only real answer but unfortunately the injury problems he had takes that away. By the time he came back his ability to be fotc was over with.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We already have seen Braun Strowman as FOTC last summer and he sucked the life out the show.
He is dreadful - no charisma no mic skills (shouting and screaming doesn't count as good promo) his feud with Fiend/Wyatt produced one of the worst series matches ive ever seen.
Roman literally saved the show from those two boring cunts.
The only thing Braun has is his size he sucks at every other department of what makes a good pro wrestler.
Agreed with Ambrose though I always thought he was underutilized and sabotaged with cringe gimmick.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Roman is the correct choice.

Why can't they have more than 1 face of the company. During every era they had more than 1.

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,897 Posts
It's really impossible to say. Roman has been positioned as FOTC for so long and has so many accomplishments it's hard to picture anyone else in that spot. That doesn't mean they got it right though and because they invested so much in Reigns it does make the others look weak in comparison - that's literally the problem! Pick some guys out who are worthy of debate and have been mentioned, their shortcomings could have been helped if you didn't just go Roman all the time.

Let's just choose one example of Rollins. Now, I'm not a massive fan of babyface Rollins, but keep him away from The Fiend and Becky on screen and who knows what could have happened. After WM31, have him slowly turn face in a feud with the authority and let him go over HHH for the World Title in the main event of WM32. I know he got hurt, but they couldn't do it anyway because Roman was in that spot.

You could tell a similar story for Owens (have him feud properly with Brock for a while, not Roman for the millionth time), Finn (a well-booked Demon vs Undertaker in the main event of WM33, not Roman vs Undertaker). We will never know what could have happened because they never got the chance, so of course when you compare them to Roman they look weak. Even if you love Roman, if they spread out his accomplishments around a bit more, would we be any worse off? At least if the accolades were shared more and then you finally choose Roman as FOTC it would feel more organic. Nope, couldn't do it that way, it was always Roman as FOTC from day 1. No one else gets a chance.

TL;DR Anyone else in contention got their legs cut off because it was Roman who got all the big spots all the time.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Not over Reigns, but the two guys Enzo and Cass should've been in the WWE main event scene. Confident mic workers with their own style and delivery, extremely entertaining, and excellent chemistry. They have a lot of NAO feel in them, I wish they lasted longer.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts