Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first time a saw this show... well I won't give you details but I enjoyed watching it. But as the show went on it got boring. All the chics do once they're naked is stand there reading the news. Michelle Pantoliano, one of the presenters, said that the show isn't intended to be sexual. Um, could you repeat that? YOU'VE GOT COMPLETELY NAKED WOMEN IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AND YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO MAKE IT SEXUAL?!! This has the honor of being the single most retarded concept I have ever heard in my entire life. If your target audience is a bunch of perves, why are you not trying to give them what they want? Stupid. Do not be fooled by this show, the novelty wears off after a while.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I havent seen the show but I dont find it interesting. If I wanna see a naked woman I can see an adult movie. And if I wanna see the news, I'll just watch a serious channel with some serious news.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Laurie Dhue doesn't have to be naked to deliver MY news.

N

·
0 Posts
Uh...never heard of it. Probably doesn't air here (U.S.) anyway.

Sounds cool though!!! I'd love to watch naked women tell news. Nothing hotter!!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Nitemare said:
Uh...never heard of it. Probably doesn't air here (U.S.) anyway.

Sounds cool though!!! I'd love to watch naked women tell news. Nothing hotter!!!
I think its only on Pay per view here in U.S.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Mr.Hankey said:
it's not on ppv, it's just a channel available if you have a dish...my friend told me about it.
If you have cox cable, they have the show on ppv! I know because I was going to watch it, but I didnt!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts