Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, rate my banner and avatar.

It actually is a smaller version of a splash I made, so all I did was crop stuff. I'll post the splash when I finish, so yeah. FIRST TIME USING GRADIENTS.

They rule.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I like it. I like the bg and the colors. I also like the text, luv the text bg. But I don't like how brushe overlaps her body, still good though...

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Yeah I dont like have you have to much behind the body, so it blends are the arm weird. The gradient is okay, and I like the little logo you made with her name. Border looks good, I never liked the shadow around it though, but overall the banner is pretty good.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
You are going to be warned in no time :D!

As for the banner, it's great. The blending of it is just perfect, the color scheme works well with the whole thing. The text works perfectly and the textbox-thing matches it too.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
One word, warned.

This is the case for me where its good graphicly but I dont like it personally. The blending on the cut is very good. And I like the color you picked for it. I dont like the 'sign' the text is on, or the text for that matter. Overall, graphicly its good but just not my style. Good thing its for you not me then right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts