Wrestling Forum banner

Which Wrestler would you like to see off of my Show?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Dont forget to respond so you can tell me your thoughts about my new Brand of Wrestling.
I've wathched wrestling for most of my life and yet i only rember the big shows and events so im trying to put together a brand of my own wrestling. Im trying to make every moment action packed. I've allways woundered what my wrestling show would be like if i had one. So i found this site threw a good friend and now im going to profill my fanasy. Im making a large roster of 45 wrestlers. But most wrestlers wount make it in the hard knocks life style of being a wrestler. i
will only post one show a week and one PPV a mounth. I will have only one brand unlike raw and smackdown. I've convenetly named my wrestling brand: N.E.W The New Era of Wrestling. There will be several twist to my show like if a wrestler loses over three times in a row they will be suspended for three weeks. And if the same wrestler loses again he will be FRIRED! The active roster will be listed below!!!

The wrestlers will be placed in likly hood of the title he will persue. Rember wrestlers may be moved up or down in rank. Wrestlers may be written more than once. And all have a ranking of importance. 1-10 1 being low and 10 being high.

N.E.W Championship
Lesner 9
Shelton Benjamin 7
Christian 7
Rene Dupree 7
Chris Jericho 8
Randy Orton 9
JBL 10
SHAWN MICHAELS 9
TRIPLE H 10
CHRIS JERICHO 9
KANE 7
CHRIS BENOIT 10
Old School Taker 8

U.S Championship
A-Train 3
John Cena 9
Edge 8
Batista 8
RVD 8
EDDIE GUERRERO 9
CHARLIE HAAS 7
JOHN CENA 10
BOOKER T {Five time Five time Five time Five time Five time WCW champ} 7
JEFF HARDY 7
EDGE 7
Big Show 5

Tag Team Championship
Bashams 8
La Resistance 8
FBI 6
BILLY KIDMAN and Rey Mysterio 7
BUBBA RAY D-VON 10
WILLIAM REGAL and EUGENE 8
HURICANE and ROSEY 7

Uprising Championship
Billy Kidman 7
Maven 6
Nathan Jones 6
Kevin Furtig 7
Sean O Haire 7
Rey Mysterio 8
Chavo Guerrero 7
Jamie Noble 7
Tajiri 7
BILLY KIDMAN 6
RICO 1
EUGENE 9
Goldust 2

New owner and founder: Vince McMahon
New General Manager: Shane
Comentators: JR and the KING
Special Ref: Ric Flair

Dont forget to Join us next week for the first N.E.W Live Event At Louisville Kentucky On 8/10/2004 And dont forget to Respond!!!!!

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Interesting way of doing things. I will read this thread because it is something new that I have never seen before.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Best of luck to you with your show, This is like the third New Title Wrestling - I was actually thinking of starting New Hardcore Wrestling, before I started my WCW/ECW show.

-BTW when will the first show be up?

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Lots of people are comming up with new concepts and ideas for doing show, doing it the old fashion way is starting to become a bit minute.

BTW good luck with your new show, be interesting to see what you can do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
N.E.W The Era!
{Louisville, Kentucky}

Lights are flashing and the N.E.W video starts playing as the dark ring starts to light up. Unbelvably there are two N.E.W rings back to back there for making one hell of a ring. The N.E.W theme startes playing "Headstrong" By Trapt {The unedited version}

The music sudenly cuts off and fireworks light up the whole arena. Rember only the ring is lit up. The fireworks slowly die down and the fans are welcomed to N.E.W The Era! By Jr and the King.

Jr: Welcome here fokes im Jr and accupeneyed by Larry the King Laler. At the first ever N.E.W Live event. We have a slobernocker for you tonight as we have a hour and 30 minutes of action.

King: We...

Music: You got no chance, no chance in Hell...

King: What the hell is he doing out here interupting me?

Jr: Rember King wath your mouth Vince is the new Owner of N.E.W and he...

Music: Here comes the money, money money, Here comes the money...

King: Just let them say what they have to.

Vince and Shane make there way down to the ring side by side to cut a promo. Both Men enter the ring or rings. And Vince pulles out a clipbord from his jacket.

Vince: What i have here is a...

The fans start chanting You Suck. And Booing at Vince.

Jr: The fans must have no respect for Vince and Shane.

Vince tries to talk again but is still un heard.

Vince: Shut the Hell up, damn it im the new owner of N.E.W. Let me say what i have to say so you filthy bastards can get back to your redneck toothless tramps in the audence.

The croud startes to Boo louder.

Vince: Tonight i have a suprise for you all even though you dont deserve it the way you treat me and the new Gm Shane. Like I said tonight we will have a over the top rope Royal Rumble. But theres a catch. If your thrown over the top you will FIRED!!! Only the first 15 that is...

Shane: As for my first Gm action im making a new N.E.W rule, and that rule states that if any man loses three matches in a role they will be suspended! And if they lose again they will be FIRED!!!

King: Well thats a shock to us. I dont think shane has the, parden my french BALLS to fire a young stuperstar on the roster.

Jr: You heard it folkes there will be several Wrestlers fired here to night and we dont even know why. Well be back after this Commercial break. Stay toned.

Commercial #1
Commercial #2

Jr: Were back and during the break we were informed by Shane that the over the top rope match will begain now. 3 Superstares have all ready came out. Lesner Jamie Noble and RVD.

15 minutes later.. Zzzzzzz.... Zzzzzzz....

King: All 50 superstars are in the two rings and all are about to raze hell.

Bell: DING DING DING!

THe match is under way. And Huricane is elemanated first. By Rosey! ROsey attacked Hurricane as hurricane almost elemanated Maven.Then Cena elemanates Goldust by F-Uing him out of the ring. And suprisingly ray knocked Kane out with the help of matt. Matt distracted Kane and ray pulled of the 619 that launched kane bacward still on his feet and both Ray and Matt dropkicked kane over.Taker put out A-Train with the big boot and is attacked from behind and putt out by both Bashams. Lesner slides out of the ring to
take a breather but wasnt counted as elemanated because he never vent over the top rope. Y2J putts out edge with a dropkick from the top rope. Big show is attacked by 9 or 10 diff men to putt him out and in the prosess HHH is thrown over by the tights by Benoit. Both mebers of FBI are put out by Christan. O Haire Takes out Nathan Jones by useing the widomaker to daze Nathen Jones then O Haire uses one of his spin kicks to flip Nathen Jones over the rope. Chavo elemanates his uncle eddie with the help of an outside partner, Chavo Sr. Batista putts out Chavo with a press slam. Rico gets elemanated by JBL which was a classic grab the feet throw rest of body over style. Lesner enters back in the ring and quickly knocks out Haas with the thunderus forearm. Now the rest of the opponets have there jobs but not there dreams yet. The survivior noe is the new N.E.W champ. Lesner shows off as Orton dropkicks him in the back of the head. Jamie noble is put out by Tajiri.
Commercial
Orton was pissed when Cena backdroped Orton over the ropes and orton landed on his feet on the appren but Cena used a backelbow to finnish the job.
Tajiri was also elemanated around the same time b/c of Eugene. Tajiri still hung around the ring when he was put out and soon Tajiri entered back in and suprised Eugene by misting him in the eyes and used the trancula to weaken him more and soon HBK superkicked Eugene and Tajiri over the Ropes. HBK was soon thrown over the ropes by Batista.
Chris Beniot was also elemanated by the Bashams.Rosey was soon thrown out Billy Kidman and Ray.Jeff Hardy soon used his own body to put out RVD. Batista was thrown out by Christian. The Dudleys posesioned JBL for the WAZZZUUUPPPPP but as d-von climbed the Ropes Jerico slingshoted of of the middle rope and yet again dripkicked d-von off. Bubba Ray elemanated Jerico with a hard punch well he thought he knocked Jericoout but Jerico skined the cat and caught Bubba wiyh his feet and fliped Bubba over. And as Jerico made it to his feet JBL pushed Jerico off of the rings edge.
Benjamin and Cristian both elemanated each other as they both twisted over the rope as they was fighting. Both members of La Resistance were put out by Maven and Kidmans closeline. Kidman was quickly knocked out by maven as he crabed kidman and slowly pushed him over the rope. O Haire trew out maven as he done so. Booker T axe kicked Ray out. And while he was doing the spinaroony Cena kicked him in the side of the head and then pulled Booker on his sholder and droped him out of the ring.
Doug Basham was Thrown over by his own Brotrher Danny. But it didn't help b/c Keven Furtig was awaiting him and nifehanded Danny out. William Regal low blowed Furtig and whiped him over the rope. Cena used all of his strengh to F-U JBl and when he did Rene Dupree grabed him by the trunks and tosed Cena over. O Haire tryied to jump Dupree but Dupree countered it into a drop toe hold and used the French Tickler and then easly threw out O haire. Dupree started to showboat when JBL came from behind and fliped Dupree over the ropes. JBL was now the New Champ. Here is the new roster. Match lasted 1 hour and 4 minutes.
N.E.W Championship
Lesner 9
Shelton Benjamin 7
Christian 7
Rene Dupree 7
Randy Orton 9
JBL 10
SHAWN MICHAELS 9
CHRIS JERICHO 9
CHRIS BENOIT 10

U.S Championship
John Cena 9
Batista 8
RVD 8
BOOKER T {Five time Five time Five time Five time Five time WCW champ} 7
JEFF HARDY 7

Tag Team Championship
Bashams 8
La Resistance 8
BILLY KIDMAN and Rey Mysterio 7
BUBBA RAY D-VON 10
WILLIAM REGAL and EUGENE 8

Uprising Championship
Billy Kidman 7
Maven 6
ROSEY 7
Kevin Furtig 7
Sean O Haire 7
Rey Mysterio 8
Jamie Noble 7
Tajiri 7
EUGENE 9

Jr: What a Action packed match. Hold on... We Have Just been informed that backstage Vince is holding a random lottery for the 3 titles. And What? We have just been informed that Vince was attacked by a unkown wrestler.

King: Ohh my God the man responcible will be sure to pay. The Picks are yet to be drawn and shane is no where to be found stay toned next week and maybe we might have some answers to some of these unknown question. Were out of time and well se you next week at Anstin, Texas. So long.

The camera slowly fades out as it focuses on the bloody Vince with a handfull of lottery picks.

What Happened to vince and who done it? Find out on the next N.E.W show. What will Evolution do with out the leader of the pack HHH? And will JBL retain his title?

SORRY ABOUT ALL MISSPELLED WORDS

Sorry I misspelled so many words on the first event.

By: HHH99

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good Event but only one match and JBL being the N.E.W Champ might want someone you can us ebut I want to read the next show.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know i can do better but ha this was my first ever event. Ive viewed others layouts and etc. and i think i will do alot better in then days to come. Thanks for helping me out and telling me what i need to work on.

By: HHH99
P.S: JBLrules your pages are good and so is TheGreatOne08 and also Wolfbest

1 - 13 of 13 Posts