GM Of N.E.W: Shane McMahon

Managers, Alumni,and Various Other:
Bill Alfonzo
paul heyman
Sting
Booker T

· Registered
3,509 Posts
interesting BTB, with a different roster which i like, i will be reading.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**Note Before i Begin Since i have ADHD i carnt do a whole show at once so ill do shows in bits this is part one and two of first N.E.W, Wednesday Night War

Show's Theme plays as fireworks shoot out from around the tron

Joey Styles: Welcome Everyone to what is known as the new land of extreme.
Matt Striker: Thats right styles, new N.E.W that stands for Nonstop Extreme Wrestiling, and it seems ECW are in the warzone here tonight too!

**Original Old School ECW Theme is playing as we see some of the original ecw guys (tommy dreamer,rvd and raven,) making there way to the ring being led by paul heyman the crowd chanting 'E-C-DUB E-C-DUB' paul heyman steps into the ring and gets a microphone*

Heyman: ''Now you see years ago, that very company you chant was destroyed, then we came back, got destroyed, and came back again then, another company... who also sports an E in there title. Decided to turn it into a cash cow. and what did they do to it? thats right they watered it down dramatically they filled it with a bunch of nobodys. then they killed it and raped it off its heritage!!''

Crowd boo and start another E-C-DUB chant while heyman calms a little

Heyman: ''Now WE ARE HERE! putting the extreme into N.E.W. and i guarantee before the night is over i will be standing triumphant side by side with a new champion. Now LETS GET EXTREME!''

Styles: Thats it pauley you tell him!, Now, Our First ever match here in N.E.W. will be a 6 man extreme rules match
Striker: Oh and guess what? ... Its for the N.E.W. Hardcore Title!

''STAND BACK, THERES A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH!''

Hurricane Helms theme music plays as he comes from the curtains posing for the crowd as he is met to a mixed reaction of some laughs cheers and the odd boo as some still are chanting E-C-DUB and the ecw stars begin to gather various weapons from under the ring and giving one an other a shifty eyed look. Tommy dreamer backs up with rvd and paul heyman as he whispers something to RVD as RVD nods. As Hurricane Helms gets nearer the ring ravan slams a stop sign over his head as the hurricane falls down instintly. and a brawl insues between RVD and raven as they slug it out.

Striker: theres only 5 men, what happened to the sixth?
Styles: Yanno Matt thats a good question

paul heyman walks over to the announce booth as rvd and raven are still battling it out they now have a chairs and are both trying to strike at the same time causing them to have a duel as heyman grabs a mic
heyman:''Ladies and Gentlemen, your N.E.W Hardcore champion and the man i shall be managing ... BROCK LESNER!''
Lesner's music hits as the crowd erupt

Styles: WHAT! LESNER'S IN UFC HE CAN'T BE HERE!
Striker: Well, He's here?!

Brock storms forward as dreamer runs at him with a trashcan only to get big booted right in the chin and lesner continues through to the ring where RVD and Raven where battling with the chairs and both swing at lesner causing for a E&C style conchairto to which brock just rocks a little backwards before falling through the ropes. RVD turns to the crowd and points his thumbs to his head as the crowd chants with him ROB.. VAN.. DA- then raven smacks RVD in the back of the head and then delivers a DDT onto one of the chairs then raven pose's without realizing hurricane crawls into the ring to pin RVD ''1....2..'' raven then breaks up the pinfall but before he can turn around lesner is back in again and powerbombs raven through a trashcan as heyman is setting up a table outside the ring. Lesner moves his attention to hurricane helms who is already crawling through the ring and pulling himself up along lesner's knee pads as he just laughs at him and then proceeds to powerbomb hurricane all the way to the outside of the ring brock stands there looking around and smiling widely looking at all the bodys lying out as he spots dreamer getting into the ring. Tommy even knowing he stands no chance still walks up to lesner screaming E-C-F'N W! before getting kicked in the gut and preparing for yet again another powerbomb as he lifts up dreamer, tommy manages to get RVD's hair and use it to wail on lesners head then landing sitting on lesner's chest the ref begins counting ''1....2...'' then heyman pulls out the referee

Striker: While i dont agree with what just happened it is smart there by heyman
Styles: SMART?! He just cost someone the title!

dreamer gets out the ring as he stands on the apron looking down at heyman raven attacks dreamer from behind sending dreamer through the table, RVD is up on a turnbuckle behind raven and leaps across the ring delivering a kick to his face knocking him down then looks back at lesner who seems to be getting back up as he again leaps to the top rope looking back at lesner and attempts a cross body but lesner catches him and throws him up to his shoulders then delivers a F5 to RVD and pins him lesners music hits as heymen walks over to lesner with the hardcore title giving it to him and raising his arm in victory

Styles: This man makes me sick, for years, for years this man eat slept and drunk ECW and now he turns his back on the stars and on the fans, my god he makes me absolutely sick!

· The One 'n' Only
817 Posts
First off, you should really give a backstory about how everything came to be. Second, I don't think you're aloud to post shows in multiple parts, only one full show.

Beside that, the roster does look very interesting, so good luck with this.

· HOPE
20,241 Posts
Indeed, you're not allowed to post shows in parts. I would recommend you type your shows up in MS Word if you don't already so you can save 'em and come back to them whenever you wish to continue writing. I also suggest you read the rules of the section if you haven't yet. And welcome to the section.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Indeed, you're not allowed to post shows in parts. I suggest you read the rules of the section if you haven't yet. And welcome to the section.
Ah :/ well unfortunitaly because i have adhd and dyslexia i am unable to do everything i want, well i could but it would come out as utter crap, i could do it in much less detail if that at all helps? but i jut thought that wouldnt have been as entertaining

· Banned
2,363 Posts
Ah :/ well unfortunitaly because i have adhd and dyslexia i am unable to do everything i want, well i could but it would come out as utter crap, i could do it in much less detail if that at all helps? but i jut thought that wouldnt have been as entertaining
since this is the case, i am sorry but having a btb probually isn't that great of an idea for you because you have to write it in a full show. im sorry to hear about your condition

· HOPE
20,241 Posts
I'm guessing you're just typing these up directly on the forum? I suggest you try typing them up in Word, because that way you don't have to do it all at once. You can save it and come back to it whenever you want to, then post the complete show here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.