Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(CBS) A mysterious missile launch off the southern California coast was caught by CBS affiliate KCBS's cameras Monday night, and officials are staying tight-lipped over the nature of the projectile.

CBS station KFMB put in calls to the Navy and Air Force Monday night about the striking launch off the coast of Los Angeles, which was easily visible from the coast, but the military has said nothing about the launch.

KFMB showed video of the apparent missile to former U.S. Ambassador to NATO Robert Ellsworth, who is also a former Deputy Secretary of Defense, to get his thoughts.

"It's spectacular… It takes people's breath away," said Ellsworth, calling the projectile, "a big missile".

Magnificent images were captured by the KCBS news helicopter in L.A. around sunset Monday evening. The location of the missile was about 35 miles out to sea, west of L.A. and north of Catalina Island.

A Navy spokesperson told KFMB it wasn't their missile. He said there was no Navy activity reported in the area Monday evening.

On Friday night, Vandenberg Air Force Base, in California, launched a Delta II rocket, carrying an Italian satellite into orbit, but a sergeant at the base told KFMB there had been no launches since then.

Ellsworth urged American to wait for definitive answers to come from the military.

When asked, however, what he thought it might be, the former ambassador said it could possibly have been a missile test timed as a demonstration of American military might as President Obama tours Asia.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
American military: DERP!!!! It's a plane! Not a missle! Look the other way!!! HURR DURR!!!

Does the American military think American civilians are retarded? Short answer: yes.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
I live 35 minutes from L.A. and saw that shit on my drive home from work, my reaction was WTF IS THAT SHIT!!

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
The US Military spends so much money on top secret bullshit that they don't want you to know about. The real reason they probably won't admit to it is because it's probably something that costed billions of the tax payers money. They'd much rather have us believe it was Marvin the fucking Martian than know how much of our money they are wasting on this technology that can't even win a war against a bunch of unarginized muzlems.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
wasn't it proven it was a plane heading to Pheonix? anyway i don't have a problem with the miliatary saying they don't know what it was. there's a lot of top secret shit that goes on there.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Missle? Plane? You Americans are weird with all your jesussy explainations...

This is NOT mysterious or special! It was just me - haven't masturbated for over 36 whole hours during my flight to California, and then - unprepared while stepping out of my taxi - sawing Jenna Haze at one of her shopping tours.

SPLOSH!

Stuff like that happens all the time here in potent Europe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts