Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm bored so'll do this, i'm using EWR 4. Same roster as when you begin apart from i have signed AJ, Elix Skipper.

New stable: AJ Styles
Elix Skipper
Sean O'Haire
Mark Jindrak

sean o'haire moves to raw as lance storm moves to SD.

RAW

Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak vs La Resistance.

This match is for the World Tag Team titles.

Grenier strikes away at Garrison Cade, not doing much damage at all. Sylvan Grenier with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Cade. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Sylvan Grenier scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Tag between Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak. Grenier is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Grenier blocks a kick from Mark Jindrak. Sylvan Grenier hits Jindrak. Tag between Sylvan Grenier and Rene Dupree. La Resistance whip Jindrak into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Big piledriver on Jindrak. High Angle DDT by Rene Dupree just SPIKES Mark Jindrak down! Dupree tags out to Sylvan Grenier. Mark Jindrak sets up Grenier as the partner goes to ringside and gets a steel chair. Garrison Cadecomes in and swings, but Sylvan Grenier ducks and Mark Jindrak gets blasted in the face with the chair instead! Sylvan Grenier moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Piledriver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Garrison Cade looks furious at that defeat. Meanwhile, Mark Jindrak has gone to the outside and grabbed a chair. He slides in...and belts Cade with it! What a shot!

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of AJ Styles.

Christian vs Hurricane.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Lightning kick by Hurricane on Christian. Tiger suplex on Christian. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Power drive elbow by Hurricane. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Christian takes a flying neckbreaker from Hurricane. There's a two count on the pin. Hurricane walks into a drop toe hold. Hurricane takes a flying neckbreaker from Christian. Lightning kick by Christian on Hurricane. Christian goes for a splash but Hurricane puts the knees up. Super kick by Hurricane. Hurricane floors Christian. Shining Wizard!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Hurricane remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Triple H is backstage. He wanted to rip into The Rock. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Dudley Boyz vs Batista and Randy Orton.

Match Background: Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion.

The Match: Bubba Ray Dudley takes a right hand to the temple from Batista. Bubba Ray Dudley once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Bubba slams Batista down and motions to the crowd. Tag to D-Von Dudley. Batista takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Batista gets splashed in the corner. Batista kicks D-Von Dudley in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big kick from Batista staggers D-Von but that's about it. Tag between Batista and Randy Orton. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Randy Orton ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends D-Von CRASHING to the mat. D-Von reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Big kick from D-Von staggers Orton but that's about it. Tag between D-Von Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley. Spear! Orton is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Bubba slams Randy Orton down and motions to the crowd. Randy Orton is all alone...3D!! 1....2....3! HHH \ Flair come running down the aisle with chairs! They slide in behind Dudley Boyz...and drop them with stereo chair shots! HHH \ Flair leave the ring, the damage done.

Sean O'Haire vs Scott Steiner.

The Match: Poppa Pump gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Sean O'Haire connects with rights and lefts and Scott Steiner is down! Scott Steiner charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. O'Haire slams Scott Steiner down and motions to the crowd. Sean O'Haire gets taken down out of nowhere! Big kick from Poppa Pump staggers O'Haire but that's about it. Poppa Pump hits a piledriver on Sean O'Haire. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Covers for a quick two count. Scott Steiner misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Sean O'Haire hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Poppa Pump. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Poppa Pump reverses a waistlock. Sean O'Haire takes a right hand to the temple from Poppa Pump. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Sean O'Haire elbows Scott Steiner in the face to break a hammerlock. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Scott Steiner by O'Haire. Remember when that was a legit finish? Mark Jindrak comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Poppa Pump turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Jindrak! Mark Jindrak has left Poppa Pump in big trouble. Sean O'Haire moves in for the kill. Prophecy! 1....2....3. Sean O'Haire smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Mark Jindrak, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match.

Kane vs Kevin Nash.

The Match: Kane connects with rights and lefts and Kevin Nash is down! BAAACK Body drop by Nash gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. Kevin Nash once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Kevin Nash punches away at Kane. Kevin Nash connects on Kane with a flurry in the corner...but no one seems to care. Kevin Nash hits a weak elbow on Kane. Nash walks into a drop toe hold. Spear by Kane. Kevin Nash is in trouble. Here it comes - Choke Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished. Kane gives a murderous look toward Kevin Nash...and attacks! Nash gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Kane leaves the ring having left Nash down and out.

Steve Austin comes to the ring announces that on the next show, AJ Styles will be making an appearance and signing a contract.

Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho.

The Match: Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and RVD hits hard. Tor-NADO DDT from Chris Jericho, RVD got planted! DDT from the top rope by Chris Jericho. That looked KILLER. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Jericho hits a dropkick on Rob Van Dam and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. RVD counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Jericho takes a flying neckbreaker from Rob Van Dam. Lightning kick by RVD on Jericho. Chris Jericho reverses a hip toss. Flying reverse elbow by Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho has Rob Van Dam down on the canvas. Lion Sault!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Chris Jericho climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

The Rock is backstage. He always delivers the promo goodness. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Triple H. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

The Rock vs Triple H.

Match Background: Triple H is the reigning World Heavyweight champion.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, The Rock ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Triple H once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Rock takes a headbutt from Triple H. HHH whips Rock into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Triple H connects and The Rock is down! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Rock powers out of a headlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Rock sends HHH CRASHING to the mat. Spear by The Rock. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on HHH. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Triple H elbows The Rock in the face to break a hammerlock. Big piledriver on Rock. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! The Rock reverses a hip toss. The Rock moves in for the kill. Rock Bottom!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kane has a chair. Rock turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. HHH is next to take a hard shot. Kane has demolished everyone!

overall rating: 75%

note: steiner and nash have been fired due to not putting in effort in matches. this also includes goldberg

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SMACKDOWN:

SD

Vince McMahon is in the ring, and announces that he has decided to bring in someone to help shake up the show, and that is Shane McMahon. He comes out and joins Vince McMahon in the ring, shaking hands.

Mattitude vs Orlando Jordan and Zach Gowan.

The Match: Gowan takes a NICE hurrancarana from Shannon Moore. Tag between Zach Gowan and Orlando Jordan. Jordan takes a flying neckbreaker from Shannon Moore. Tag to Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Super kick by Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Tag to Zach Gowan. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 hits a bulldog off the ropes. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Matt Hardy Version 1.0 connects and Zach Gowan is down! Zach Gowan is all alone...Twist Of Fate!! 1....2....3! Mattitude rush forward to attack! Gowan \ Jordan get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.

Shane McMahon runs into Stephanie McMahon backstage. A power struggle breaks out, as they argue. They eventually walk away, neither looking happy.

Rhyno vs Tajiri.

The Match: Tajiri is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. STIFF~! chop lights up Tajiri who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! BAAACK Body drop by Tajiri gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. BIG clothesline on Tajiri. Rhyno drops an elbow...but Tajiri moves out of the way. Tajiri hits a rolling kick on Rhyno. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Lightning kick by Tajiri on Rhyno. There's a two count on the pin. Rhyno backdrops Tajiri out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Rhyno. Rhyno hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Spear! Tajiri is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tajiri pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Rhyno goes down. Rhyno ducks a wild right hand. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Tajiri CRASHING to the mat. Tajiri is in trouble. Here it comes - Gore. 1....2...3, it's finished. Chris Benoit comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Chris Benoit drops Rhyno to the canvas. Chris Benoit quickly locks on the Crippler Crossface! Rhyno has been left down on the canvas.

John Cena is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Chris Benoit. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

World's Greatest Tag Team vs A.P.A..

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles.

The Match: Big kick from Simmons staggers Haas but that's about it. Weak bodyslam by Simmons. Hooks the leg for a two count. Simmons tags out to Bradshaw. A.P.A. whip Haas into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Bradshaw slams Charlie Haas down. Haas is sure in trouble now. There's a two count on the pin. Haas receives some punishment by Bradshaw but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Charlie Haas powers out of a Bradshaw headlock. Bradshaw walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Tag between Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. Big dropkick by Shelton Benjamin, who got a ton of air on the move. Bradshaw walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Shelton charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Tag to Ron Simmons. Ron Simmons hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Sloppy discus punch from Ron Simmons barely connects on Shelton. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shelton hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Shelton ducks a wild right hand. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Shelton Benjamin! Ron Simmons is all alone...Doomsday Device!! 1....2....3! A.P.A. don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack World's Greatest Tag Team, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Big Show is in the ring, and he calls out Kurt Angle. There is no response, so Big Show walks off backstage to find him.

A-Train vs Lance Storm.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Lance Storm on A-Train. A-Train walks into a high dropkick from Lance Storm, almost losing several teeth in the process. A-Train walks into a high dropkick from Lance Storm, almost losing several teeth in the process. There's a two count on the pin. Implant DDT by Lance Storm! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lance Storm misses a clothesline. A-Train strikes Lance Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. A-Train hits a piledriver on Lance Storm. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. A-Train misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tiger suplex on A-Train. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Lance Storm moves in for the kill. Super Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

John Cena vs Chris Benoit.

The Match: Cena takes a back suplex. Benoit hits a right hand. Stun Gun from Chris Benoit! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Benoit slams John Cena down and motions to the crowd. Cena flips out of a Chris Benoit bodyslam attempt. Cena slams Chris Benoit down and motions to the crowd. Benoit walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. John Cena misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Cena walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. High Angle DDT by Chris Benoit just SPIKES John Cena down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Cena ducks a wild right hand. Benoit is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. John Cena gets taken down out of nowhere! A Gut buster connects on Cena and hits hard. Chris Benoit floors John Cena. John Cena gets locked in the Crippler Crossface! Submission victory! Rhyno comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Benoit turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Rhyno has left Benoit down and bloodied.

Edge vs Eddie Guerrero.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Eddie Guerrero strikes Edge. STIFF high kick on Edge by Eddie Guerrero. Spinning back kick from Eddie Guerrero. There's a two count on the pin. Flying elbow from Eddie Guerrero connects. There's a two count on the pin. Edge blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Edge connects with rights and lefts and Eddie Guerrero is down! Covers for a quick two count. Edge hits a piledriver on Eddie Guerrero. That used to end matches, you know. Eddie Guerrero elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Diamond Dust from Eddie Guerrero and Edge is out! Edge scores with a forearm, sending Eddie down into the corner. The referee pulls Edge away to get the break. Wait! Eddie has pulled something out of his tights. Edge walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! The fight has started up again! Edge attacks Eddie, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Big Show will be the referee for this match. Kurt Angle is the reigning WWE World champion.

The Match: Angle takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Angle takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Flying shoulder tackle by Lesnar sends Angle CRASHING to the mat. Kurt Angle fights out of a grapple. BAAACK Body drop by Lesnar gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Lesnar walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lesnar pushes out of a Kurt Angle hold. Angle walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Brock Lesnar! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Angle powers out of a headlock. Kurt Angle hits some punches. How generic. Angle drops an elbow...but Brock Lesnar moves out of the way. Bodyslam by Lesnar. Kurt Angle is in control. Big Show comes up behind...low blow! Angle collapses to the floor. Brock Lesnar takes the advantage. Kurt Angle can barely stand. Here it comes - F5. 1....2...3, it's finished. Big Show attacks Angle. Kurt Angle is in trouble. Show Stopper! Big Show leaves Angle on the mat.

overall rating: 74%

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEAT

Tajiri vs Bill DeMott.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and DeMott goes down. DeMott walks into a high dropkick from Tajiri, almost losing several teeth in the process. STIFF high kick on DeMott by Tajiri. Covers for a quick two count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Bill DeMott pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Bill DeMott strikes Tajiri. There's a two count on the pin. Bill DeMott hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Tajiri ducks a wild right hand. DeMott walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Bill DeMott can barely stand. Kick Of Death! 1....2....3.

A video is played, hyping World's Greatest Tag Team.

Billy Gunn vs Chavo Guerrero.

The Match: Chavo hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Billy Gunn strikes Chavo Guerrero. Billy Gunn hits a right hand on Chavo Guerrero and follows it up with a couple more. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big kick from Billy staggers Chavo but that's about it. There's a two count on the pin. Chavo counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Chavo Guerrero connects with a back heel kick on Billy and gets back up quickly. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lightning kick by Chavo on Billy. Billy Gunn once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flapjack from Billy on Chavo. Chavo Guerrero can barely stand. Here it comes - Dumb-Ass-Er. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Kurt Angle is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Brock Lesnar, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Basham Brothers vs Filthy Animals.

Match Background: Filthy Animals used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen. Rey Mysterio is the reigning WWE Cruiserweight champion.

The Match: Danny hits a right hand. Fallaway slam by Danny Basham puts down Rey Mysterio. Covers for a quick two count. Rey pushes out of a Danny Basham hold. Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Danny is down! Tag to Billy Kidman. Tiger suplex on Danny. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Danny backdrops Billy Kidman out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Danny Basham. Tag to Doug Basham. Basham hits a right hand. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Billy Kidman by Basham. Remember when that was a legit finish? Covers for a quick two count. Full nelson slam on Kidman. Tag to Danny Basham. Death valley driver by Danny Basham! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Billy Kidman is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Kidman tags out to Rey Mysterio. Second rope flying axe handle, Danny goes down. One day, Rey might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Danny Basham is in trouble. West Coast Hop!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Filthy Animals remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Torrie Wilson and Nidia are caught backstage, where they are having a heated argument. It only lasts a few moments before they both storm off in opposite directions.

Chris Benoit is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Rhyno. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

A-Train vs Ultimo Dragon.

The Match: Ultimo hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Spinning back kick from Ultimo Dragon. Ultimo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Ultimo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! A-Train powers out of a headlock. A-Train hits a right hand on Ultimo Dragon. A-Train hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Covers for a quick two count. Ultimo Dragon is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. SUPER frankensteiner on A-Train, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on A-Train. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Ultimo goes for a splash but A-Train puts the knees up. Ultimo receives some punishment by A-Train but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. A-Train drops an elbow...but Ultimo Dragon moves out of the way. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. A-Train is in trouble. Flipping Reverse DDT! 1....2....3. Ultimo Dragon is still in the ring celebrating. A-Train pushes the referee away. A-Train spins Ultimo around. A-Train hits the Derailer!

overall: 71%

RAW

Lita vs Victoria.

The Match: A kick from Lita is delivered to the leg. Victoria fights out of a grapple. Uninspired brawling from Victoria. Lita reverses an irish whip...and Victoria runs into the referee! Victoria turns Lita inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Cover, but there's no one to count for Victoria! Lita reverses a hip toss. Lita hits an arm drag on Victoria, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Badly executed second rope splash by Lita. Covers for a quick two count. Lita face jams Victoria. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Victoria powers out of a headlock. Victoria hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Victoria walks into a drop toe hold. Lita stuns Victoria. Litacarana! 1....2....3.

Kane is in the ring. Triple H comes out, and attacks. Triple H gets the upper hand. Kane is in trouble. Pedigree...but Kane gets straight back up!!! Triple H gets the hell out of there, Kane just shrugged off his finisher!

Batista vs Test.

The Match: Test takes a right hand to the temple from Batista. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. A weak headbutt on Test by Batista causes nothing but pain for both. Batista hits a right hand on Test and follows it up with a couple more. Hooks the leg for a two count. Batista hits a right hand on Test. Hooks the leg for a two count. Test avoids a Batista avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Test hits Batista. Covers for a quick two count. Test hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Batista blocks a kick from Test. Batista DDTs Test. Batista moves in for the kill. Sit-Out Powerbomb! 1....2....3.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Elix Skipper.

Elix Skipper vs Hurricane.

Match Background: Skipper is making his debut at this show.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Hurricane by Elix Skipper. Hurricane reverses a Elix Skipper hammerlock. Hurricane strikes Skipper. Hurricane misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Tor-NADO DDT from Hurricane, Skipper got planted! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Hurricane drops an elbow...but Elix Skipper moves out of the way. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Skipper crushes Hurricane with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Elix Skipper. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Elix Skipper misses a clothesline. Hurricane crushes Skipper with a running senton. Pin, but Skipper is out just before the three count. Skipper reverses a waistlock. Hurricane is in trouble. Here it comes - Swinging Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished. Sean O'Haire comes running down the aisle with a chair! Hurricane is just leaving the ring...and O'Haire scores with a brutal chair shot! Hurricane falls to the floor holding his head.

Chris Jericho is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He was building up the feud with The Rock. Well, that's just...neat!

Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance.

Match Background: Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the World Tag Team titles.

The Match: Bubba slams Sylvan Grenier. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Sylvan Grenier by Bubba. Remember when that was a legit finish? Covers for a quick two count. Bubba tags out to D-Von Dudley. Dudley Boyz whip Grenier into the corner. Bubba Ray Dudley whips D-Von Dudley in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Covers for a quick two count. Running clothesline from D-Von Dudley was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Sylvan Grenier reverses a hip toss. Sylvan Grenier DDTs D-Von, but it just looked terrible. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Sylvan Grenier and Rene Dupree. Massive backbreaker on D-Von and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Dupree slams D-Von Dudley down and motions to the crowd. D-Von Dudley powers out of a Rene Dupree headlock. Big kick from D-Von staggers Dupree but that's about it. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba hits a right hand. Tag to Sylvan Grenier. Running knee lift from Bubba Ray Dudley. Dudley Boyz have Sylvan Grenier to themselves. 3D! 1....2....3! It's over. Jindrak and O'Haire come running down the aisle and into the ring! Bubba turns...and gets floored by a clothesline. D-Von walks into a vicious boot to the face. Jindrak and O'Haire set him up, and nail the Seanton Bomb! Bubba is grabbed...and he gets hit with the Seanton Bomb as well! Jindrak and O'Haire have done a number on them!

he Rock vs Kane.

The Match: Rock slams Kane down and motions to the crowd. Full nelson slam on Kane. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kane flips out of a The Rock bodyslam attempt. Rock gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Fallaway slam by Kane puts down The Rock. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by Kane! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kane slams The Rock down and motions to the crowd. The Rock once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Full nelson slam on Kane. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BAAACK Body drop by Kane gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. STIFF~! chop lights up Kane who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The Rock misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Kane with a spinning neckbreaker on Rock. Death valley driver by Kane! No one executes that move properly anymore. Kane moves in for the kill. Choke Slam! 1....2....3. Triple H comes running down the aisle with a chair! Kane is just about to leave the ring...and only just manages to duck in time to avoid HHH hitting a brutal chair shot! Kane knocks the chair away. Kane spins HHH around. Kane hits the Choke Slam! Triple H tried an ambush, but it has backfired.

Booker T vs Chris Jericho.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title.

The Match: Jericho gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Booker scoops and slams Chris Jericho. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Flying shoulder tackle by Booker sends Jericho CRASHING to the mat. Bodyslam by Booker. Chris Jericho once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. BAAACK Body drop by Booker gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Chris Jericho hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Booker blocks a kick from Chris Jericho. Booker hits a piledriver on Chris Jericho. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Booker T scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Jericho blocks a kick from Booker T. Booker takes a headbutt from Chris Jericho. Booker counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Booker T with a spinning neckbreaker on Jericho. The Rock comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Jericho turns around. The Rock spins Jericho around. The Rock hits the Rock Bottom! Rock leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Booker T pins Jericho. Chris Jericho goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.

Triple H vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: HHH hits a right hand. STIFF~! chop lights up RVD who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on RVD. Bodyslam by HHH. Rob Van Dam pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. SUPER frankensteiner on HHH, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. HHH blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! RVD walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on RVD. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! RVD counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rob Van Dam connects with a back heel kick on HHH and gets back up quickly. HHH counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Bodyslam by HHH. Triple H floors Rob Van Dam. Main Event Sleeper!!! Rob Van Dam taps out!

Eric Bischoff and Steve Austin are both in the ring, each holding a contract. AJ Styles makes his entrance and joins them in the ring. They both want to sign him. They both try to persuade him to join their side of the struggle. After a dramatic pause, Styles signs with Eric Bischoff, leaving Steve Austin looking angry.

Overall: 75%

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SMACKDOWN

Shane McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle fight one on one.

rey vs ultmio dragon

i forgot to copy paste but matt interfered to make ultimo win and then paul london debuted and cleared house

We cut backstage where Brock Lesnar is found talking to Eddie Guerrero. Noticing the camera, he turns and walks off quickly.

-Train vs Rhyno.

The Match: Rhyno slams A-Train. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rhyno ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Rhyno connects with rights and lefts and A-Train is down! There's a two count on the pin. Rhyno slams A-Train down and motions to the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. A-Train fights out of a grapple. A-Train hits a right hand on Rhyno and follows it up with a couple more. Hooks the leg for a two count. Weak bodyslam by A-Train. Rhyno ducks a wild right hand. Brutal sit out powerbomb on A-Train! A-Train is in trouble. Gore!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Rhyno climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Paul London vs Lance Storm.

Match Background: London is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Lightning kick by Storm on London. DDT from the top rope by Lance Storm. That looked KILLER. Power drive elbow by Lance Storm. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pin, but London is out just before the three count. London takes a flying neckbreaker from Lance Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. London backdrops Lance Storm out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Paul London. Spin kick by Paul London to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Storm is down! Storm blocks a kick from Paul London. SUPER frankensteiner on London, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Paul London can barely stand. Super Kick! 1....2....3.

Kurt Angle is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He wanted to rip into Brock Lesnar. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Edge and Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero and Big Show.

Match Background: Edge and Eddie are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Eddie Guerrero is the reigning WWE United States champion.

The Match: Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Eddie Guerrero by Edge. Remember when that was a legit finish? Spinebuster by Edge. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Edge and Chris Benoit. Benoit \ Edge whip Eddie into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Eddie Guerrero charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Eddie takes a back suplex. Eddie reverses a Chris Benoit hammerlock. Benoit walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Eddie tags out to Big Show. Boring brawling from Big Show is the cure for insomnia. Big Show DDTs Benoit in a move that is so poorly executed, you can actually see that Chris Benoit's head didn't touch the mat at all. Chris Benoit pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tag between Chris Benoit and Edge. Massive backbreaker on Show and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Powerbomb on Show. Pin, but Show is out just before the three count. Edge slams Big Show. Big Show once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Powerslam from Big Show on Edge. Edge is in trouble. Here it comes - Show Stopper. 1....2...3, it's finished. Show \ Eddie nod at each other...and they attack Edge \ Benoit! The element of surprise works in their favour, and they have soon left Edge \ Benoit down and out on the canvas.

Match Background: A.P.A. are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles.

The Match: Shelton slams Bradshaw down and motions to the crowd. Spear by Shelton Benjamin. Tag between Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. Bradshaw charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Charlie Haas just SPIKES Bradshaw down! Tag to Shelton Benjamin. World's Greatest Tag Team whip Bradshaw into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Bradshaw avoids a Shelton Benjamin avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag to Ron Simmons. Shelton gets splashed in the corner. Big clothesline from Simmons. Simmons tags out to Bradshaw. A.P.A. whip Shelton into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Shelton gets splashed in the corner. Bradshaw hits a piledriver on Shelton Benjamin. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Bradshaw tags out to Ron Simmons. Running clothesline from Ron Simmons was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Shelton powers out of a headlock. Shelton tags out to Charlie Haas. Simmons takes a NICE hurrancarana from Charlie Haas. Ron Simmons slugs Charlie Haas, sending him down into the corner. While Simmons fires up the crowd, Haas is removing the turnbuckle pad! Ron Simmons comes over...but Haas goes low! Charlie Haas gets up, then goes for the irish whip into the corner, but Simmons reverses! Charlie Haas goes head first into them, knocking him silly! Schoolboy from Simmons: 1....2....3! The referee never noticed the exposed turnbuckle. Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out the exposed steel turnbuckle to the assigned official. The referee reverses the decision! He is disqualifying Ron Simmons for using it to gain an advantage! World's Greatest Tag Team climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Edge is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Eddie Guerrero. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Shane McMahon will be the referee for this match. Angle and Lesnar have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE World title.

The Match: Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Spear by Brock Lesnar. Covers for a quick two count. Kurt Angle powers out of a Brock Lesnar headlock. Angle drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Lesnar. A Gut buster connects on Lesnar and hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Lesnar! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! A Gut buster connects on Lesnar and hits hard. Kurt Angle misses a clothesline. Lesnar hits a piledriver on Kurt Angle. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Angle. Pin, but Angle is out just before the three count. Brock Lesnar with a spinning neckbreaker on Angle. Brock Lesnar hits some punches. How generic. Kurt Angle comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Angle slams Brock Lesnar down and motions to the crowd. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Lesnar! Edge comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Brock Lesnar turns around. Edge spins Lesnar around. Edge hits the Edgeocutioner! Edge leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Kurt Angle, Lesnar got pinned. Kurt Angle offers a handshake to Lesnar...and he accepts it! No! Brock Lesnar levels Angle with a cheap shot right hand! Brock Lesnar spins Angle around. Brock Lesnar hits the F5! Kurt Angle has been floored after the match.

overall: 76%

UNFORGIVEN

Triple H is backstage. He wanted to rip into Kane. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

The Match: Storm takes a NICE hurrancarana from Paul London. DDT from the top rope by Paul London. That looked KILLER. Back heel kick off the second rope, Storm goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Storm counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Lance Storm hits a rolling kick on London. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. London takes a NICE hurrancarana from Lance Storm. Storm charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. London crushes Storm with a huge legdrop. Paul London has Lance Storm down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - London Calling, forget about it. 1....2...3! Paul London is still in the ring celebrating. Lance Storm pushes the referee away. Lance Storm spins London around. Lance Storm hits the Super Kick

New Blood vs Evolution.

The Match: O'Haire scoops and slams Ric Flair. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? BAAACK Body drop by Flair gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag between Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak. Running knee lift from Mark Jindrak. Flair walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Elix Skipper. Jindrak \ Skipper whip Flair into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Elix Skipper hits a rolling kick on Flair. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Skipper drops an elbow...but Ric Flair moves out of the way. Skipper gets splashed in the corner. Flair tags out to Randy Orton. Bodyslam by Orton. Randy Orton scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Skipper CRASHING to the mat. Tag between Randy Orton and Batista. Skipper receives some punishment by Batista but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Batista strikes Elix Skipper with a hard blow. Skipper counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Tag between Elix Skipper and Sean O'Haire. Flying shoulder tackle by O'Haire sends Batista CRASHING to the mat. Tag to Ric Flair. Wack kick from Flair. Flair goes for a splash but O'Haire puts the knees up. Ric Flair can barely stand. Here it comes - Prophecy. 1....2...3, it's finished.

hris Benoit and Undertaker vs Big Show and Rhyno.

Match Background: This will be a tables bout. Rhyno and Benoit have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Show and Undertaker have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Fallaway slam by Rhyno puts down Chris Benoit. Side suplex from Show. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Show \ Rhyno whip Benoit into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Rhyno pulls Undertaker onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. Chris Benoit reverses a hip toss. Undertaker strikes Rhyno with a hard blow. Undertaker goes to suplex Rhyno through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Show gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Undertaker climbs onto the table with Rhyno and hits a bodyslam through it for the win! Rhyno \ Show look like they aren't done...and they attack Undertaker \ Benoit! After an exchange of blows, Undertaker and Benoit are laid out in the ring.

Edge vs Eddie Guerrero.

Match Background: Edge and Eddie have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Eddie hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Eddie hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Implant DDT by Eddie Guerrero! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Second rope flying axe handle, Edge goes down. One day, Eddie might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Edge reverses a waistlock. Running knee lift from Edge. Edge hits a piledriver on Eddie Guerrero. That used to end matches, you know. Hooks the leg for a two count. Eddie Guerrero comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Super kick by Eddie Guerrero. Covers for a quick two count. Springboard dropkick from Eddie Guerrero. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Edge pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. STIFF~! chop lights up Eddie who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Eddie Guerrero fights out of a grapple. Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Eddie Guerrero grapples with Edge, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Edge: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! Eddie Guerrero climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Vitamin C vs The Rock and Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: Jericho and Rock have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Rock scoops and slams Christian. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? BAAACK Body drop by Christian gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rock tags out to Rob Van Dam. Rock \ RVD hook up Christian, then hit a double suplex. Covers for a quick two count. RVD uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Christian ducks a wild right hand. RVD walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Christian tags out to Chris Jericho. Spear by Chris Jericho. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Chris Jericho connects. RVD ducks a wild right hand. Hard back suplex on Jericho. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tag to The Rock. The Rock connects with rights and lefts and Chris Jericho is down! Jericho tags out to Christian. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Christian by Rock. Remember when that was a legit finish? Christian can barely stand. Here it comes - Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished.

AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and HBK goes down. AJ Styles misses a clothesline. HBK hits a right hand. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Shawn Michaels scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Shawn Michaels! Shawn Michaels misses a clothesline. Styles hits a dropkick on Shawn Michaels and gets right back up. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, HBK goes down. Pin, but HBK is out just before the three count. Styles charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Big piledriver on Styles. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Shawn Michaels gets taken down out of nowhere! Shawn Michaels is in trouble. Here it comes - Styles Clash. 1....2...3, it's finished. Booker T comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Booker T spins Styles around. Booker T hits the Book End! AJ Styles has been left down on the canvas.

Match Background: Angle and Lesnar have been feuding recently. Lesnar has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE World title.

The Match: Lesnar slams Kurt Angle. Angle backdrops Brock Lesnar out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle snap suplexes Lesnar. Lesnar reverses an irish whip...and Kurt Angle runs into the referee! Emerald Fusion by Kurt Angle on Lesnar! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Angle charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. BIG clothesline on Angle. Spear by Brock Lesnar. There's a two count on the pin. Brock Lesnar scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin, but Angle is out just before the three count. Angle flips out of a Brock Lesnar bodyslam attempt. Nice piledriver on Lesnar. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Angle charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Shane McMahon comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Kurt Angle turns around. Shane McMahon slams Angle down. Shane McMahon climbs to the top rope and hits the Flying Elbow! Shane leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Lesnar defeats Angle. Brock Lesnar smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Shane McMahon, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match.

Kane vs Triple H.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. HHH and Kane have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: Kane gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Frying pan shot by HHH. Kane charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Flying shoulder tackle by HHH sends Kane CRASHING to the mat. Kane backdrops Triple H out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Kane. Frying pan shot by Kane. Spear by Kane. Covers for a quick two count. HHH counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Spear by Triple H. Hooks the leg for a two count. Triple H scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kane blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! HHH takes a headbutt from Kane. Kane gets taken down out of nowhere! BAAACK Body drop by Kane gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Ric Flair has climbed up onto the apron! Kane turns...and falls for the distraction! Triple H attacks Kane from behind! Kane gets knocked to the ground by HHH. Main Event Sleeper!!! Kane taps out! Kane fights back, and has soon sent both Triple H and Ric Flair into retreat.

Overall: 76% would have been better if last match didn't get 56%

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hurricane vs Goldust.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Goldust ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Goldust slams Hurricane down and motions to the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Hurricane blocks a punch. Goldust takes a flying neckbreaker from Hurricane. Spinning back kick from Hurricane. Hard back suplex on Goldust. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Hurricane gets taken down out of nowhere! Spinebuster by Goldust. Hurricane is in trouble. Here it comes - Curtain Call. 1....2...3, it's finished. Hurricane offers a handshake to Goldust...and he accepts it!

Paul Heyman comes down to the ring and takes a microphone. He announces that he has signed a tag team, and that his new clients are Jindrak and O'Haire. Out come Jindrak and O'Haire, and they shake hands with their new manager, signaling the new alliance.

Chris Jericho is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He was out there to hype a match against Rob Van Dam. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Booker T is in the ring, when New Blood run down and hit the ring. The lights go off as they swarm all over him. When the lights come back on, New Blood are nowhere to be seen, and Booker T is lying in the ring, absolutely covered in blood.

Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the World Tag Team titles. Dudley Boyz have been World Tag Team champions since 08 September 2003.

The Match: D-Von Dudley hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Bodyslam by Dupree. D-Von walks into a drop toe hold. Sylvan Grenier smashes a Playstation console over the head of D-Von. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Dupree scoops and slams Bubba Ray Dudley. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Bubba pushes out of a Sylvan Grenier hold. Whip into an upright table by D-Von. D-Von Dudley scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Dudley Boyz have Sylvan Grenier to themselves. 3D! 1....2....3! It's over. Dudley Boyz go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Kane is backstage. He wanted to rip into The Rock. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Rob Van Dam vs Chris Jericho.

The Match: Jericho takes a NICE hurrancarana from Rob Van Dam. Springboard dropkick from Rob Van Dam. Nicely done. DDT from the top rope by Rob Van Dam. That looked KILLER. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. RVD hits a dropkick on Chris Jericho and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. RVD gets caught with a short powerbomb from Jericho. Jericho crushes RVD with a huge legdrop. Rob Van Dam is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Jericho is down! Rob Van Dam climbs to the top turnbuckle as Chris Jericho is stunned. Flying Kick!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Chris Jericho slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. RVD turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Christian vs Sean O'Haire.

The Match: Spinebuster by Sean O'Haire. Powerbomb on Christian. Powerbomb on Christian. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by O'Haire sends Christian CRASHING to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Christian counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! O'Haire gets caught with a short powerbomb from Christian. Doctor Bomb connects and O'Haire landed hard. Christian charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Sean O'Haire hits a bulldog off the ropes. Mark Jindrak comes running down the aisle with a chair! O'Haire and Christian continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Mark Jindrak slides in and blasts Christian with a chair to the head! Jindrak climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Christian is in trouble. Prophecy! 1....2....3. Sean O'Haire goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

AJ Styles vs Triple H.

Match Background: This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: Styles takes a headbutt from Triple H. Styles counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spinning back kick from AJ Styles. HHH reverses an irish whip...and AJ Styles runs into the referee! Tiger suplex on HHH. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! AJ Styles misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on Styles. Spinebuster by Triple H. There's a two count on the pin. Triple H scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Styles ducks a wild right hand. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Styles goes for a splash but HHH puts the knees up. AJ Styles can barely stand. Pedigree! Randy Orton quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Triple H turns around. Randy Orton spins HHH around. Randy Orton hits the RKO! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Orton! Styles and Orton are putting the boots to Triple H! Sean O'Haire comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Styles \ Orton running for cover. Sean O'Haire saved HHH from a major beating.

Steve Austin is backstage, and announces that at the next show we will see Rock \ HHH and Jericho \ Kane fight in a tag team match

The Rock vs Kane.

The Match: Rock scoops and slams Kane. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Kane is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Rock is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. The Rock charges, Kane moves, and the referee is knocked silly! High Angle DDT by Kane just SPIKES The Rock down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Kane walks into a drop toe hold. BAAACK Body drop by Kane gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spinebuster by The Rock. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by The Rock! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kane blocks a kick from The Rock. Spear by Kane. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Kane drops an elbow...but The Rock moves out of the way. Triple H comes running down the aisle with a chair! Rock goes to irish whip Kane into the ropes. HHH hits Kane with a chair to the back! Kane can barely stand. Rock Bottom!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Rock \ HHH are beating down on Kane! The music of Chris Jericho hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Rock and HHH bail out of the ring, leaving Kane down in the ring. Chris Jericho may have saved Kane from a brutal beating.

Overall: 79%

SMACKDOWN:

10 Man Battle Royal.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title. Ultimo Dragon has been WWE Cruiserweight champion since 11 September 2003.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Funaki on Matt. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 got eliminated by Funaki. (Elimination # 1) Super kick by Jamie Noble. Noble threw Rey Mysterio over the top rope, but Rey Mysterio skinned the cat to save himself! Flying reverse elbow by Chavo Guerrero. Chavo went for the elimination, but Billy Kidman held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Tiger bomb by Nunzio, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Nunzio went for the elimination, but Spanky held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Shannon Moore kicks the leg, knocks Funaki down, and goes to work on it. Funaki got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Shannon. (Elimination # 2) Kidman walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio, almost losing several teeth in the process. Billy Kidman was eliminated by Rey. (Elimination # 3) Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Chavo goes down. Ultimo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Spanky kicks the leg, knocks Ultimo down, and goes to work on it. Spanky went for the elimination, but Ultimo Dragon held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Spanky hits a dropkick on Rey Mysterio and gets right back up. Spanky went for the elimination, but Rey Mysterio held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Spinning back kick from Jamie Noble. Noble threw Spanky all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 4) Chavo Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Rey. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Chavo went for the elimination, but Rey Mysterio held on to the ropes at the last possible second! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Shannon Moore was eliminated by Ultimo. (Elimination # 5) Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Jamie Noble got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Rey. (Elimination # 6) Chavo crushes Nunzio with a running senton. Chavo tried to eliminate Nunzio, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Flying cross body off the top rope! Chavo threw Ultimo Dragon over the top rope, but Ultimo Dragon skinned the cat to save himself! Nunzio drives a thrust kick into the chest of Rey. Nunzio threw Rey Mysterio over the top rope, but Rey Mysterio skinned the cat to save himself! Nunzio drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Rey. Vertical suplex by Nunzio. Chavo Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Nunzio. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Nunzio got bundled out by Chavo. (Elimination # 7) Hard back suplex on Ultimo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Spinning back kick from Chavo Guerrero. Flying cross body off the top rope! Rey tried to eliminate Ultimo Dragon, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! STIFF high kick on Rey by Chavo Guerrero. Chavo tried to eliminate Rey Mysterio, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Rey is down! Chavo went for the elimination, but Rey Mysterio held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Ultimo takes a flying neckbreaker from Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio strikes Ultimo. Ultimo takes a NICE hurrancarana from Rey Mysterio. Rey threw Ultimo Dragon over the top rope, but Ultimo Dragon skinned the cat to save himself! Rey Mysterio strikes Ultimo. Rey tried to eliminate Ultimo Dragon, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Implant DDT by Ultimo Dragon! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Ultimo tried to eliminate Rey Mysterio, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Ultimo Dragon strikes Chavo. Ultimo threw Chavo Guerrero all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 8) Ultimo Dragon can barely stand. West Coast Hop!!! That shook the ring. Ultimo Dragon was eliminated by Rey.

Paul London is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Lance Storm. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

A-Train vs Scotty 2 Hotty.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Scotty 2 Hotty on A-Train. Scotty 2 Hotty hits a rolling kick on A-Train. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. A-Train once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Weak bodyslam on Scotty by A-Train sets up a legdrop. Scotty 2 Hotty takes a right hand to the temple from A-Train. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Weak bodyslam on Scotty by A-Train sets up a legdrop. A-Train walks into a drop toe hold. Flying reverse elbow by Scotty 2 Hotty. Scotty 2 Hotty has A-Train down on the canvas. Worm!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Scotty 2 Hotty goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

A video is played, hyping the Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle feud.

A.P.A. vs World's Greatest Tag Team.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. A.P.A. are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles.

The Match: Bradshaw hits Shelton. Haas hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Bradshaw slams Shelton Benjamin down. Shelton is sure in trouble now. Simmons counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Weak bodyslam by Simmons. A.P.A. whip Shelton into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Bradshaw DDTs Shelton, but it just looked terrible. Ron Simmons climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Haas! Shelton reverses a Bradshaw hammerlock. Shelton Benjamin drives Bradshaw into the cage side. World's Greatest Tag Team whip Simmons into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Charlie Haas with a spinning neckbreaker on Bradshaw. Bradshaw comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Bradshaw launches Haas into the cage wall. Bradshaw moves in for the kill. Clothesline From Hell!!! That shook the ring. Ron Simmons moves in for the kill. Running Tackle!!! That shook the ring. A.P.A. escape the cage for the win. A.P.A. climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

John Cena vs Billy Gunn.

The Match: Billy Gunn hits a right hand on John Cena. Billy Gunn DDTs Cena, but it just looked terrible. Covers for a quick two count. Cena blocks a kick from Billy Gunn. Billy takes a headbutt from John Cena. Cena slams Billy Gunn down and motions to the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by John Cena just KILLS Billy Gunn! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Billy. Billy Gunn elbows John Cena in the face to break a hammerlock. Powerslam from Billy Gunn on Cena. Covers for a quick two count. Billy Gunn turns Cena inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Big kick from Billy staggers Cena but that's about it. Cena hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Cena counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Fallaway slam by John Cena puts down Billy Gunn. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Billy Gunn is in trouble. F-U! 1....2....3.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout.

The Match: Lance Storm kicks the leg, knocks London down, and goes to work on it. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. One day, Storm might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Paul London avoids a Lance Storm avalanche by getting out of the damn way! London crushes Storm with a huge legdrop. London goes for a splash but Storm puts the knees up. Storm crushes London with a running senton. Vicious kick to the teeth from Lance Storm. Lance Storm misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Storm goes down. London charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spin kick by Lance Storm to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Storm floors Paul London. There is the Straight Shooter! Submission! Lance Storm slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. London turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Show \ Lesnar and Undertaker \ Angle fight in a tag team match.

Eddie Guerrero vs Tajiri.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Eddie crushes Tajiri with a running senton. Tiger suplex on Tajiri. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Springboard dropkick from Eddie Guerrero. Nicely done. Pin, but Tajiri is out just before the three count. Second rope flying axe handle, Tajiri goes down. One day, Eddie might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Tajiri counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spin kick by Tajiri to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying cross body off the top rope! Eddie Guerrero comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Tajiri takes a NICE hurrancarana from Eddie Guerrero. Tajiri gets knocked to the ground by Eddie, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Chris Benoit is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Rhyno, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Brock Lesnar and Big Show vs Undertaker and Kurt Angle.

Match Background: Angle and Lesnar have been feuding recently. Show and Undertaker have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Brock Lesnar is the reigning WWE World champion, and has been since 14 September 2003.

The Match: Big Show hits a BIG clothesline for two! Messed up bodyslam by Show almost kills Angle. Covers for a quick two count. Show tags out to Brock Lesnar. Lesnar \ Show hook up Angle, then hit a double suplex. BAAACK Body drop by Angle gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Lesnar scoops and slams Kurt Angle. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Angle powers out of a headlock. Blind lariat by Angle was downright NASTY! Lesnar never...saw...it coming! Tag to Undertaker. Undertaker strikes Brock Lesnar with a hard blow. Undertaker hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Lesnar backdrops Undertaker out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Brock Lesnar. Tag to Big Show. Show hits a stump piledriver on Undertaker. Show DDTs Undertaker. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Big Show connects with some weak punches on Undertaker. Undertaker reverses a Big Show hammerlock. Undertaker hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Big Show is in trouble. Last Ride!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Undertaker \ Angle signal to each other...and they attack Show \ Lesnar! After an swift brawl, Show and Lesnar are left down in the ring.

Overall: 73%

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEAT

Orlando Jordan vs Nunzio.

The Match: Back suplex on Jordan. Orlando Jordan elbows Nunzio in the face to break a hammerlock. Nunzio hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Orlando Jordan misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Orlando Jordan scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Orlando Jordan! Orlando Jordan misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. A Gut buster connects on Jordan and hits hard. Jordan takes a quick lariat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Nunzio who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Jordan blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Jordan hits a piledriver on Nunzio. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Nunzio ducks a wild right hand. Nunzio has Orlando Jordan down on the canvas. Sicillian Crab!!! Orlando Jordan taps out!

A video is played, hyping Paul London.

Lance Storm is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Paul London. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Chris Kanyon vs Mark Henry.

The Match: Nice piledriver on Henry. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Mark Henry charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Covers for a quick two count. Henry counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! A powerslam so weak, my grandmother could have performed it, is actually pulled off by Henry on Kanyon. Mark Henry DDTs Kanyon in a move that is so poorly executed, you can actually see that Chris Kanyon's head didn't touch the mat at all. Kanyon counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Kanyon hits a piledriver on Mark Henry. That used to end matches, you know. Mark Henry is in trouble. I'm Betta Than You!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Rey Mysterio. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Mattitude vs Filthy Animals.

Match Background: Filthy Animals used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen. Rey Mysterio is the reigning WWE Cruiserweight champion, and has been since 18 September 2003.

The Match: Hard back suplex on Shannon. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Shannon takes a NICE hurrancarana from Billy Kidman. There's a two count on the pin. Kidman tags out to Rey Mysterio. Filthy Animals whip Shannon into the corner. Rey Mysterio whips Billy Kidman in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Rey Mysterio hits a rolling kick on Shannon. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rey Mysterio strikes Shannon. Shannon blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Tor-NADO DDT from Shannon Moore, Rey got planted! Shannon tags out to Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Matt uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying reverse elbow by Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Rey kicks Matt Hardy Version 1.0 in the gut to reverse the momentum. Rey tags out to Billy Kidman. Kidman crushes Matt with a running senton. Matt walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but Matt is out just before the three count. Billy Kidman connects with a back heel kick on Matt and gets back up quickly. Matt reverses a waistlock. Big piledriver on Kidman. Mattitude have Billy Kidman to themselves. Twist Of Fate! 1....2....3! It's over.

Rhyno is walking backstage, when he meets Chris Benoit. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Chris Benoit and Paul London vs Rhyno and Lance Storm.

Match Background: Rhyno and Benoit have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Benoit drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Rhyno. Big dropkick by Chris Benoit, who got a ton of air on the move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Paul London. Benoit \ London whip Rhyno into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Second rope flying axe handle, Rhyno goes down. One day, London might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Rhyno elbows Paul London in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive backbreaker on London and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Rhyno and Lance Storm. Flying reverse elbow by Lance Storm. Pin, but London is out just before the three count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. London flips out of a Lance Storm bodyslam attempt. Implant DDT by Paul London! I will always and forever mark out for that move. London tags out to Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Benoit. Tag to Rhyno. Rhyno gets caught with a short powerbomb from Benoit. Chris Benoit floors Rhyno. Rhyno gets locked in the Crippler Crossface! Submission victory!

overall:70%

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RAW

Jindrak and O'Haire vs La Resistance.

The Match: Dupree takes a headbutt from Sean O'Haire. Bodyslam by O'Haire. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Mark Jindrak. Jindrak and O'Haire whip Dupree into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Mark Jindrak with a spinning neckbreaker on Dupree. Rene Dupree fights out of a grapple. Spinebuster by Rene Dupree. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Sylvan Grenier. Sylvan Grenier DDTs Jindrak, but it just looked terrible. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Big kick from Grenier staggers Jindrak but that's about it. Sylvan Grenier misses a clothesline. Mark Jindrak with a spinning neckbreaker on Grenier. Tag between Mark Jindrak and Sean O'Haire. Sean O'Haire connects with rights and lefts and Sylvan Grenier is down! Tag between Sylvan Grenier and Rene Dupree. O'Haire slams Rene Dupree down and motions to the crowd. Jindrak and O'Haire have Rene Dupree to themselves. Seanton Bomb! 1....2....3! It's over.

Paul Heyman comes down to the ring and takes a microphone. He announces that he has made a big new signing, and that his new client is Elix Skipper. Out comes Elix Skipper, and he shakes hands with his new manager, signaling their alliance.

Elix Skipper vs Randy Orton.

The Match: Fallaway slam by Randy Orton puts down Elix Skipper. Spinebuster by Randy Orton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Skipper reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Skipper hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Skipper hits a dropkick on Randy Orton and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Orton walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but Orton is out just before the three count. Elix Skipper hits a rolling kick on Orton. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Randy Orton reverses a hip toss. Spear by Randy Orton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Randy Orton scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! BAAACK Body drop by Skipper gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Orton hits a right hand. Randy Orton misses a clothesline. Hard back suplex on Orton. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tiger suplex on Orton. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Randy Orton can barely stand. Here it comes - Swinging Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished.

HHH \ Rock are backstage. They were on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Jericho \ Kane.

Tommy Dreamer vs Rodney Mack.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Tommy Dreamer ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Dreamer slams Rodney Mack. BIG clothesline on Mack. Fallaway slam by Tommy Dreamer puts down Rodney Mack. Dreamer drops an elbow...but Rodney Mack moves out of the way. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Tommy Dreamer by Mack. Remember when that was a legit finish? Nice piledriver on Dreamer. There's a two count on the pin. Tommy Dreamer is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Spear by Tommy Dreamer. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Tommy Dreamer connects and Rodney Mack is down! Pin, but Mack is out just before the three count. Rodney Mack fights out of a grapple. Dreamer is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Dreamer counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rodney Mack charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Rodney Mack is in trouble. Dreamer Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Booker T is backstage. He was building up the feud with AJ Styles. Well, that's just...neat!

AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Booker T will be the referee for this match.

The Match: Styles walks into a high dropkick from Rob Van Dam, almost losing several teeth in the process. Standing leg lariat by Rob Van Dam on Styles. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Second rope flying axe handle, Styles goes down. One day, RVD might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. AJ Styles powers out of a Rob Van Dam headlock. Styles hits a dropkick on Rob Van Dam and gets right back up. SUPER frankensteiner on RVD, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Rob Van Dam avoids a AJ Styles avalanche by getting out of the damn way! SUPER frankensteiner on Styles, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Rob Van Dam. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Styles pushes out of a Rob Van Dam hold. Styles hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Rob Van Dam powers out of a AJ Styles headlock. RVD hits a dropkick on AJ Styles and gets right back up. AJ Styles gets taken over with a headlock. 1.2.3! His shoulders were down just for a second, and that was all Booker T needed to make a super fast count! AJ Styles nails an unsuspecting Booker with a clothesline from behind. Booker T can barely stand. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. AJ Styles leaves Booker down on the canvas, hurt.

Booker T vs Christian.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Christian who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Booker hits a right hand. Booker T connects with rights and lefts and Christian is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying shoulder tackle by Booker sends Christian CRASHING to the mat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Booker charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Christian connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying reverse elbow by Christian. Booker blocks a kick from Christian. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Booker T connects and Christian is down! Christian is in trouble. Book End!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Steve Austin is backstage, and announces that at No Mercy we will see Kane and Triple H fight one on one.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Kane vs Triple H match.

Kane and Chris Jericho vs Triple H and The Rock.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the HHH vs Kane feud. Kane has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Jericho and Rock have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Triple H is the reigning World Heavyweight champion.

The Match: Rock gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Bodyslam by Kane. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Kane and Chris Jericho. Kane \ Jericho whip Rock into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho connects. Rock blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spear by The Rock. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Triple H. Full nelson slam on Jericho. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Fallaway slam by Triple H puts down Chris Jericho. Jericho counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Flying shoulder tackle by Jericho sends HHH CRASHING to the mat. Tag to Kane. HHH takes a headbutt from Kane. HHH tags out to The Rock. Kane with a spinning neckbreaker on Rock. The Rock is in trouble. Choke Slam! 1....2....3. Rock \ HHH look like they aren't done...and they attack Kane \ Jericho! After an exchange of blows, Kane and Jericho are laid out in the ring.

overall: 78%

SMACKDOWN:

rey Mysterio vs Ultimo Dragon.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title. Rey Mysterio has been WWE Cruiserweight champion since 18 September 2003.

The Match: Ultimo Dragon connects with a back heel kick on Rey and gets back up quickly. Implant DDT by Ultimo Dragon! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Rey pushes out of a Ultimo Dragon hold. Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Rey Mysterio connects with a back heel kick on Ultimo and gets back up quickly. Ladder assisted standing moonsault, Ultimo gets CRUSHED! Ultimo ducks a wild right hand. Ultimo crushes Rey with a huge legdrop. Ultimo Dragon moves in for the kill. Flipping Reverse DDT!!! That shook the ring. Ultimo Dragon climbs the ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Rey Mysterio extends his hand to Ultimo...and it is accepted! They shake!

Lance Storm is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Paul London, continuing their feud. To the death, I say!

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Tajiri.

The Match: Tajiri strikes Matt. Matt flips out of a Tajiri bodyslam attempt. Tajiri walks into a high dropkick from Matt Hardy Version 1.0, almost losing several teeth in the process. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Death valley driver by Matt Hardy Version 1.0! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Matt Hardy Version 1.0 gets taken down out of nowhere! Tajiri hits a rolling kick on Matt. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Lightning kick by Tajiri on Matt. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Tajiri and Matt is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Tajiri goes for a splash but Matt puts the knees up. Flying reverse elbow by Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tajiri counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Matt Hardy Version 1.0 is in trouble. Kick Of Death! 1....2....3. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 gives a murderous look toward Tajiri...and attacks! Tajiri gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Matt picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Brock Lesnar is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Kurt Angle. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Match Background: A.P.A. are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. A.P.A. are the reigning WWE Tag Team champions, and have been since 18 September 2003.

The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Bradshaw takes a NICE hurrancarana from Charlie Haas. Haas tags out to Shelton Benjamin. Shelton drives a thrust kick into the chest of Bradshaw. There's a two count on the pin. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Bradshaw! Tag to Charlie Haas. World's Greatest Tag Team whip Bradshaw into the corner. Shelton Benjamin whips Charlie Haas in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bradshaw blocks a punch. Tag between Bradshaw and Ron Simmons. Ron Simmons with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Haas. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Weak bodyslam by Simmons. Tag between Ron Simmons and Bradshaw. A.P.A. whip Haas into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Bradshaw strikes Charlie Haas with a hard blow. Weak bodyslam by Bradshaw. Bradshaw tags out to Ron Simmons. Ron Simmons with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Haas. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Haas blocks a kick from Ron Simmons. Haas tags out to Shelton Benjamin. Massive back suplex! Ron Simmons got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Ron Simmons grabs Shelton Benjamin from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Shelton rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Simmons over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! World's Greatest Tag Team climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Edge is walking backstage when Eddie Guerrero comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Eddie Guerrero walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Edge down on the floor.

Edge is walking backstage when Eddie Guerrero comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Eddie Guerrero walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Edge down on the floor.

John Cena vs Edge.

The Match: BAAACK Body drop by Cena gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear by Edge. Covers for a quick two count. Cena flips out of a Edge bodyslam attempt. Edge gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Edge charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Edge. Edge comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Spear by Edge. There's a two count on the pin. Spear! Cena is down! Pin, but Cena is out just before the three count. Fallaway slam by Edge puts down John Cena. Edge hits some punches. How generic. John Cena fights out of a grapple. Fallaway slam by John Cena puts down Edge. Death valley driver by John Cena! No one executes that move properly anymore. Eddie Guerrero comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Edge turns around. Eddie Guerrero slams Edge down. Eddie Guerrero climbs to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash! Eddie leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. John Cena pins Edge. Edge fights back, and has soon sent both John Cena and Eddie Guerrero into retreat.

Chris Benoit is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Rhyno. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Match Background: London and Storm have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Flying elbow from Lance Storm connects. London takes a NICE hurrancarana from Lance Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. London kicks Lance Storm in the gut to reverse the momentum. Paul London strikes Storm. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Paul London. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard back suplex on Storm. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Storm backdrops Paul London out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Lance Storm. Lightning kick by Storm on London. Covers for a quick two count. London walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but London is out just before the three count. Implant DDT by Lance Storm! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lance Storm strikes London. Paul London pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Vicious kick to the teeth from Paul London. Lance Storm gets knocked to the ground by London, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - London Calling, forget about it. 1....2...3! Paul London remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Billy Gunn and Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero and Brock Lesnar.

Match Background: Brock Lesnar is the reigning WWE World champion, and has been since 14 September 2003. Eddie Guerrero is the reigning WWE United States champion.

The Match: Billy takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Flying reverse elbow by Eddie Guerrero. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Eddie Guerrero and Brock Lesnar. Lesnar \ Eddie whip Billy into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Covers for a quick two count. Billy takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Billy blocks a kick from Brock Lesnar. Side suplex from Billy. Billy tags out to Chris Benoit. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Benoit. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Chris Benoit hits a bulldog off the ropes. Lesnar powers out of a headlock. Lesnar tags out to Eddie Guerrero. Flying reverse elbow by Eddie Guerrero. Back heel kick off the second rope, Benoit goes down. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Benoit walks into a high dropkick from Eddie Guerrero, almost losing several teeth in the process. Benoit counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Massive back suplex! Eddie Guerrero got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Edge comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Eddie Guerrero turns around. Edge spins Eddie around. Edge hits the Edgeocutioner! Edge leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Benoit defeats Eddie.

Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kurt Angle ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Chris Benoit just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Angle. Kurt Angle snap suplexes Benoit HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Angle is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Running knee lift from Kurt Angle. Chris Benoit avoids a Kurt Angle avalanche by getting out of the damn way! A Gut buster connects on Angle and hits hard. Massive back suplex! Kurt Angle got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Angle counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Full nelson slam on Benoit. There's a two count on the pin. Blind lariat by Angle was downright NASTY! Benoit never...saw...it coming! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chris Benoit fights out of a grapple. Angle gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Benoit! Angle blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Benoit gets caught with a short powerbomb from Angle. Rhyno comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Benoit turns around. Rhyno spins Benoit around. Rhyno hits the Gore! Rhyno leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Kurt Angle pins Benoit. Kurt Angle gives a murderous look toward Rhyno...and attacks! Rhyno gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Angle picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

overall: 79%

·
Registered
121 Posts
I would say props, but only for using EWR 4.0, this is no effots for you man, come on, u just have to copy and paste again and again, do what EWB diary writers do and write your results.

·
Registered
121 Posts
But on EWB what alot of people wud do is, book the shows, rite the results to the shows to add some orignality and pep and put match quality, crowd reaction and overall quality in there to, plus The Dames reports which u shud really switch 2.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heat

Gail Kim vs Trish Stratus.

The Match: Kim hits a short arm drag on Trish. Gail Kim strikes Trish. Trish walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Kim hits an arm drag on Trish, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Kim goes for a splash but Trish puts the knees up. Big kick from Trish staggers Kim but that's about it. Trish hits a piledriver on Gail Kim. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Hooks the leg for a two count. Gail Kim avoids a Trish Stratus avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Gail Kim hits a shitty missile dropkick on Trish. Hooks the leg for a two count. Swan dive headbutt from Kim but without much elevation on the move. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Trish Stratus avoids a Gail Kim avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Kim hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Trish Stratus gets taken down out of nowhere! Flying elbow from Gail Kim, grazing the target slightly. Trish Stratus is in trouble. Standing Rana! 1....2....3.

Paul Heyman is backstage with Sean O'Haire. Paul Heyman was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match between Sean O'Haire and Christian. I hope it's good...

Rico vs Rodney Mack.

The Match: Mack hits a right hand. BAAACK Body drop by Rico gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rico blocks a kick from Rodney Mack. Second rope flying axe handle, Mack goes down. One day, Rico might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Rico just WAFFLES Mack with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Rico goes for a splash but Mack puts the knees up. Spear by Rodney Mack. Rico gets knocked to the ground by Mack. Rico gets locked in the Blackout! Submission victory! Rodney Mack gives a murderous look toward Rico...and attacks! Rico gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Mack leaves the ring having left Rico down and out.

Tommy Dreamer vs Stevie Richards.

The Match: Massive backbreaker on Stevie and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Stevie! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Tommy Dreamer just KILLS Stevie Richards! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Stevie Richards by Dreamer. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Stevie Richards comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Stevie Richards with a spinning neckbreaker on Dreamer. Full nelson slam on Dreamer. Dreamer flips out of a Stevie Richards bodyslam attempt. Full nelson slam on Stevie. Tommy Dreamer moves in for the kill. Dreamer Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Christian is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Sean O'Haire. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Batista vs Val Venis.

The Match: A weak headbutt on Venis by Batista causes nothing but pain for both. Batista hits Venis. A weak headbutt on Venis by Batista causes nothing but pain for both. There's a two count on the pin. Batista with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Venis. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Hooks the leg for a two count. Val Venis avoids a Batista avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Batista gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Covers for a quick two count. Spinebuster by Val Venis. Batista once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Batista DDTs Val Venis. Val Venis can barely stand. Sit-Out Powerbomb! 1....2....3.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Raven.

Christian vs Sean O'Haire.

The Match: Christian is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. BIG clothesline on Christian. Covers for a quick two count. O'Haire charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Sean O'Haire takes a butterfly suplex from Christian. O'Haire takes a back suplex. A Gut buster connects on O'Haire and hits hard. O'Haire ducks a wild right hand. Spear by Sean O'Haire. Paul Heyman has climbed up onto the apron! Christian turns...and falls for the distraction! Sean O'Haire attacks Christian from behind! Christian can barely stand. Prophecy! 1....2....3. Christian grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident.

Overall: 73%

1 - 19 of 19 Posts