Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Launch_19
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!! I am going to try writing Raw And Smackdown shows starting from after Vengence.

Here are my Champions

Raw
World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H
World Tag Team Champions - Hurricane & Rosey
Intercontanental Champion - Shelton Benjamin
Woman's Champion - Trish Stratus

Smackdown
WWE Champion - Vacant
Tag Team Champions - MNM
U.S. Champion - Orlando Jordan
Crusierweight Champion - Paul London

Draft Results

Raw To Smackdown - Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton & Gene Snitsky.

Smackdown To Raw - John Cena, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Charlie Haas & Rob Van Dam.

Raw Roster

Antonio
Batista
Candice
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Christian
Christy
Daivari
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Ivory
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
John Cena
Jonathan Coachman
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Maven
Mick Foley
Muhammad Hassan
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Romeo
Rosey
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Hurricane
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Undertaker
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

Smackdown Roster

Akio
Al Snow
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
JBL
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Josh Mathews
Joy
Kenzo Suzuki
Lauren Jones
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Melina
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Shawn Michaels
Spike Dudley
Steve Romero
Tazz
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson

PPVs

The Great American Bash - Smackdown - Sunday July 24th 2005 - Buffalo, NY
Summerslam - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday August 21st 2005 - Washington DC
Unforgiven - Raw - Sunday September 18th 2005 - Oklahoma City, OK
No Mercy - Smackdown - Sunday October 9th 2005 - TBD
Taboo Tuesday - Raw - Tuesday November 1st 2005 - San Diego, California
Survivor Series - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday November 27th 2005 - Detroit, MI
Arnageddon - Smackdown - Sunday December 18th 2005 - TBD
New Year's Revolution - Raw - Sunday January 8th 2006 - TBD
Royal Rumble - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday January 29th 2006 - Miami, FL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE RAW – Monday 27th June 2005 – Anaheim, California

Eric Bischoff appears on titantron.

Eric Bischoff : Good evening ladies & gentlemen. Tonight we are going to have a 15-man, over-the-top rope, battle royal to decide the No.1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam. Also tonight, we will see the new World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H, go one-on-one with the winner of the battle royal in a non-title match.

The RAW pyro goes off and J.R. and The King welcome us to RAW. The first match of the night is the battle royal

MATCH 1 : 15-Man No.1 Contender Battle Royal
Competetors – The Hurricane, Edge, William Regal, Maven, Rosey, John Cena, Ric Flair, Christian, Charlie Haas, Tajiri, Kurt Angle, Eugene, Rob Van Dam, Shelton Benjamin & The Undertaker.

Triple H is at Ringside.

Order Of Elimination
1.The Hurricane by The Undertaker
2.Maven by The Undertaker
3.Rosey by The Undertaker
4.William Regal by John Cena
5.Tajiri by Ric Flair
6.Charlie Haas by Kurt Angle
7.Rob Van Dam by Edge
8.Shelton Benjamin by Edge & Christian
9.Eugene by Edge
10.Edge by The Undertaker
11.Ric Flair by John Cena
12.John Cena by Christian
13.Christian by Kurt Angle
14.Kurt Angle by The Undertaker

Winner & The No.1 Contender : The Undertaker

J.R. : The Undertaker has won the battle royal. Triple H, Undertaker, tonight. My God!!

Commercial Break

MATCH 2 : World Tag Team Championship
The Hurricane & Rosey (Champions) vs T.W.G.T.T

Charlie Haas & Rosey start things off. Haas & Rosey tie up in the middle of the ring and Rosey pushes Haas into his corner. Haas tags in Benjamin. Rosey goes to punch Benjamin, but Benjamin ducks. Benjamin bounces off the ropes and knocks Rosey down with a flying clothesline. 1...2...kick-out by Rosey. Shelton Benjamin picks Rosey up. Punch by Benjamin is blocked by Rosey. Right hands by Rosey putting Shelton Benjamin into the corner. Rosey steps back and runs at Benjamin. Big Splash into the corner by Rosey. Rosey goes for the clotheline. Benjamin ducks and bounces off the ropes. DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!! Both men are down. Both men are going for the tag. Charlie Haas & The Hurricane are tagged in. Clothesline to Haas by Hurricane. Haas gets up and Hurricane gives Haas a body-slam. Hurricane clotheslines Shelton Benjamin over the top rope. Hurricane sets Charlie Haas up for the chokeslam and connects. Now they are going for the finish. Hurricane gets on Rosey’s shoulders, its time for the big splash. He jumps, but Haas moves out of the way. And here comes Shelton. He dropkicked Rosey out of the ring as Charlie Haas locks in the Haas Of Pain on the Hurricane. Hurricane taps out!!

Winners & New World Tag Team Champions : T.W.G.T.T.

Commercial Break

J.R. : Well King, we have new world tag team champions.

King : Yeah J.R., what a match that was.

J.R. : Next King, we see one of RAW’s newest members, John Cena, go one-on-one with Maven.

King : Oh great J.R., I can’t wait!!

Maven’s music hits, as he makes his way to the ring to face John Cena. Maven grabs the microphone off Lilian Garcia.

Maven : Tonight, in this very ring, I face the former WWE Champion, John Cena. So what I want to say is directed at Eric Bischoff. Eric, tonight, when I beat John Cena, I demand a title shot and if you don’t give me on I’l.....

Maven is interupted by John Cena’s music, as the former WWE champion makes his way to the ring to an astounding auvation. John Cena gets in the ring and spears Maven down as the match gets underway.

MATCH 3 : John Cena vs Maven

Cena starts punching Macven with rights & lefts as Maven tries to protect himself. The referee pulls Cena off Maven and Maven gets to his feet. Cena and Maven grapple in the centre of the ring. Kick by Cena and a DDT. 1...2...kick-out by Maven. John Cena picks Maven up, kick to the mid-section. Cena bounces off the ropes and hits the throw-back. Cena tells Maven, “You Can’t See Me!” Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena pumps up his boots as he prepares for the FU. He picks Maven up and connects with the FU. 1...2...3. John Cena has defeated Maven.

Winner : John Cena

J.R. : What an impressive performance from Cena!! What the Hell!! It’s Christian & Tyson Tomko!! Don’t turn round Cena!!

Christian hits John Cena in the head with a steel chair and Cena is busted open!!

J.R. : My God!! What a Shot!! Cena is bleeding and I think he is out of it!!

King : Captain Carisma has just shown that punk, John Cena, that he means business.

Christian’s music plays as he stands over Cena’s lifeless body.

Commercial Break

J.R. : Welcome back, folks!! We promised last night that we would have a medical update on Kane after the savage beating he took last night at the hands of Edge, Christian & Tyson Tomko in his street fight against Edge last night at Vengence. Before we give you an update on Kane, lets take you back to what happened last night at Vengence!!

A Video package is played of Edge, Christian & Tyson Tomko beating Kane down and Edge electrocuting Kane over in the technical area.

J.R. : Well, we can tell you that Kane has suffered a severe concusion and third degree burns and will be out of action for a minimum of three months.

Tajiri’s music hits and its time for the next match

MATCH 4 : Tajiri vs Christian

Here comes Christian, accompanied by Tyson Tomko, making his way to the ring.

Christian runs at Tajiri, but Tajiri ducks and starts to go to work on Christian with his brutal kicks. Tajiri whips Christian off the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Christian ducks underneath the arm, bounces off the ropes and hits a big clothesline. 1...2...kick-out. Christian picks Tajiri up and hits a vertical suplex. 1...2...another kick-out by Tajiri. Christian picks Tajiri up again, but wait, small package by Tajiri, 1...2...kick-out by Christian. Christian gets up fast and puts Tajiri down with a kick right to the head. Christian picks Tajiri up and whips him into the corner. Christian runs at Tajiri, but Tajiri moves out of the way and locks in the tarantula. Tyson Tomko tries to get into the ring but the referee stops him. Tajiri then kicks Tyson Tomko right in the face and knocks him of the apron. Tajiri turns round and gets low blowed by Christian before the referee turned round. Christian hits the Unprettier. 1...2...3. Christian wins it!!

Winner : Christian

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle’s music hits as he makes his way to the ring as the crowd chants you suck.

Kurt Angle : Ladies & Gentlemen, I am here to inform you that tonight is the first Kurt Angle Invitational on RAW. So would my opponaut come out here.

A man in purple shorts comes to the ring to the RAW theme music.

Kurt Angle : Hi There. What is your name & where are you from?

Man : Hi. My name is Daniel Robles and I am from right here in Anaheim, California.

Kurt Angle : Okay, Daniel, you have three minutes to beat me for my gold medal. Ring the bell.

MATCH 5 : Kurt Angle Invitational
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Robles

Angle & Robles grapple in the ring and Kurt locks in a side headlock. Robles pushes Angle into the ropes, but Angle knocks him down with a shoulder block. Angle picks Robles up, but Robles starts hitting some right hands on Angle. Robles whips Angle off the ropes and Robles connects with a dropkick to the face of Kurt Angle. Robles picks Angle up, but Angle uses his quickness to hit a belly-to-belly suplex on Robles. Kurt Angle gets up, takes the straps of his attire down and starts jumping up and down. Angle graps Robles, but Robles hits Angle with a superkick to the chin. 1...kick-out by Angle. Angle gets up quickly and aggressively throws Robles into the corner. Angle begins hitting Robles with brutal rights and lefts. Angle takes the turnbuckle pad off and smashes Robles face into the exposed turnbuckle. Daniel Robles is busted open now. Angle picks Robles up and hits the Angle slam and locks in the ankle lock. Robles taps out instantly.

Winner : Kurt Angle

Commercial Break

J.R. : The time has come for the main event! The Undertaker faces Triple H in a non-title match!! Let's take you back to earlier tonight to see how the Undertaker got this match.

A video is played of the Undertaker winning the battle royal.

King : But before the main event, J.R., I have just been told that next week, Christian will face John Cena in a battle rap!!

J.R. : Okay then, King! Now it is time for the main event!

Time To Play The Game!! Triple H's Music hits in the arena and here comes the World Heavyweight Champion, accompanied by "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Triple H grabs the microphone off Lilian Garcia.

Triple H : Tonight, I have to face the Undertaker, just one night after facing the animal that is Batista in a hell in a cell match. Eric Bischoff, this is not fair, I mean come on Eric, you saw the match last night, how in the hell do you expect me to wrestle the Undertaker?!

I'm Baaaaack!! Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring to confront Triple H.

Eric Bischoff : Look here, Triple H, you are going to wrestle the Undertaker here tonight.

Triple H : God Dammit Eric!! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! The Undertaker isn't even in my league!!

Eric Bischoff : I don't care if your the World Heavyweight Champion or the best wrestler alive today, you are wrestling the Undertaker and that is final.

The music of the Undertaker comes on as the deadman slowly makes his way to the ring. The Undertaker gets in the ring, takes his coat and hat off and we are ready to get underway.

MATCH 6 : The Undertaker vs Triple H

The Undertaker & Triple H stare each other down in the centre of the ring. Triple H throws a right hand. Undertaker blocks and hits Triple H with a right hand as the match gets underway. Undertaker punchs Triple H into the corner and starts to hit Triple H with rights and lefts. Undertaker whips Triple H into the opposite corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Undertaker whips Triple H into the opposite corner, but this time Triple H comes running out and clotheslines the Undertaker down. Triple H picks the Undertaker up and puts him in a side headlock. Undertaker pushes him against the ropes and knocks Triple H down with a shoulder block. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop on the Game. 1...2...kick-out. Undertaker picks Triple H up and sets him up for a pump-handle slam and it connects. 1...2...kickout by The Game. Undertaker puts a chokehold on Triple H. 1...2...3...4...Undertaker breaks the hold. Undertaker sets the game up for a chokeslam, but Triple H reverses it and hits a back suplex. 1...2...kickout by the deadman. Triple H mounts the Undertaker and starts giving the Undertaker right hands to the face. Triple H gets up and hits a knee drop. 1...2...Undertaker kicks out with authority. Undertaker gets up and clotheslines Triple H over the top-rope. Undertaker goes after Triple H. Ric Flair distracts the Referee and Triple H hits the Undertaker in the head with the ring-bell. The Undertaker is busted wide open. Triple H gets in the ring and tells the referee to start counting the Undertaker out. 1...2...3...4...5...6...The Undertaker sits up...7...8..9...The Undertaker gets back into the ring. The Undertaker stands up. Triple H goes for the clothesline, The Undertaker ducks and Triple H goes straight into the referee. The referee is knocked out of the ring. Ric Flair gets into the ring to try and help Triple H. Triple H and Ric Flair start beating up the Undertaker, but The Undertaker over-powers them both and knocks them both down with a double clothesline. Undertaker signals that the chokeslam is coming. Undertaker grabs the game by the throat, lift him up, but wait its Christian, Tyson Tomko & Edge. They begin to attack the Undertaker. Triple H, Ric Flair, Christian, Tyson Tomko & Edge are attacking the Undertaker. BOOM!! The pyro goes off!! It's John Cena & Kane!!

J.R. : What The Hell!! I thought Kane was out for months!! Kane is back!!

Kane & Cena get in the ring and start giving everything that comes into contact with them a right-hand. John Cena clotheslines Tyson Tomko out of the ring and Kane throws Ric Flair over the top rope. They turn round. Cena hits Christian with an FU and Kane chokeslams Edge straight to hell!! The Undertaker sits up with blood streaming down his face. He picks the game of the ground, sets him up for the tombstone and connects. John Cena throws the referee into the ring, 1...2...3. The Undertaker wins

Winner : The Undertaker

J.R. : My Gawd! The Undertaker has defeated the World Heavyweight Champion.

King : Yeah no thanks to Kane and John Cena.

J.R. : What the hell is going to happen on RAW next week! Goodnight from Anaheim, California!!

The show ends with Undertaker, John Cena & Kane celebrating The Undertaker's Victory over Triple H.

·
Launch_19
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
My WWE Smackdown!!

Hi Everyone!! I am going to try writing Raw And Smackdown shows starting from after Vengence.

Here are my Champions

Raw
World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H
World Tag Team Champions - Hurricane & Rosey
Intercontanental Champion - Shelton Benjamin
Woman's Champion - Trish Stratus

Smackdown
WWE Champion - Vacant
Tag Team Champions - MNM
U.S. Champion - Orlando Jordan
Crusierweight Champion - Paul London

Draft Results

Raw To Smackdown - Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton & Gene Snitsky.

Smackdown To Raw - John Cena, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Charlie Haas & Rob Van Dam.

Raw Roster

Antonio
Batista
Candice
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Christian
Christy
Daivari
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Eugene
Ivory
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
John Cena
Jonathan Coachman
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Maven
Mick Foley
Muhammad Hassan
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Romeo
Rosey
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Hurricane
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Undertaker
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

Smackdown Roster

Akio
Al Snow
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
Gene Snitsky
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
JBL
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Josh Mathews
Joy
Kenzo Suzuki
Lauren Jones
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Melina
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Shawn Michaels
Spike Dudley
Steve Romero
Tazz
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson

PPVs

The Great American Bash - Smackdown - Sunday July 24th 2005 - Buffalo, NY
Summerslam - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday August 21st 2005 - Washington DC
Unforgiven - Raw - Sunday September 18th 2005 - Oklahoma City, OK
No Mercy - Smackdown - Sunday October 9th 2005 - TBD
Taboo Tuesday - Raw - Tuesday November 1st 2005 - San Diego, California
Survivor Series - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday November 27th 2005 - Detroit, MI
Arnageddon - Smackdown - Sunday December 18th 2005 - TBD
New Year's Revolution - Raw - Sunday January 8th 2006 - TBD
Royal Rumble - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday January 29th 2006 - Miami, FL

·
Registered
460 Posts
Re: My WWE RAW!!

Good Raw, Good to have Kane return and help Undertaker and especially Undertaker as Number 1 Contender, i hope you have something better for Kurt Angle other than the Angle Invitational as he is better than that, though overall good show, keep up the good work.

·
Banned
333 Posts

That was okay for your first show but you have to do both Raw and SD in one thread and I see you have created two different ones. I would suggest you keep it all in this thread or a MOD will probably merge them together. Like I said before, nice starting point but you need to improve on your Promo's and start building some interesting storylines. Goodluck with this

·
hello
19,588 Posts

one of the better threads for all these damn n00bs, although the show was a bit short and there wasnt a battle rap like you said there would be, it was pretty decent. 6/10

·
Launch_19
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

someguy999 said:
one of the better threads for all these damn n00bs, although the show was a bit short and there wasnt a battle rap like you said there would be, it was pretty decent. 6/10
I said it would be on the next show!

·
Launch_19
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: My WWE Smackdown!!

WWE SMACKDOWN! - Thursday 30th June 2005 - Anaheim, California

The Smackdown pyro goes off.

Michael Cole : Good evening, folks and welcome to Smackdown!! Tonight, the Smackdown GM, Theodore Long, will be making an announement regarding the vacant WWE Championship!!

Tazz : Yeah Cole, it is going to be a rocket-buster tonight on Smackdown

Theodore Long's Music hits as the Smackdown General Manager makes his way to the ring carrying the WWE Championship!!

Michael Cole : Here comes Theodore Long and I guess this must be time for his announement regarding the WWE Championship!!

Theodore Long : Holla at ya playas!! Now I am out here tonight to make an annoucement about the vacant WWE Champi...

The music of JBL come on as JBL's limo comes out. JBL and his cabinet get out of the limo and make their way to the ring.

Theodore Long : What the hell do you want, JBL!!

JBL : I came out here so you can crown me the WWE Champion. So theodore, I will just take this belt here and...

Theodore Long pulls the title away from JBL.

Theodore Long : Hell no, playa!! If you want this title, your going to earn it! So, at the Great American Bash, we will see for the WWE Championship, the first ever Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match!! And in that match we will have, JBL vs Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit vs Booker T vs Shawn Michaels!! Now, as for tonight

JBL : You can't do this to me, I am a wrestling god, dammit!!

Theodore Long : Well playa, I just did and as for tonight, we will have Jericho vs Booker T, Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit & JBL vs "HBK" Shawn Michaels!! So HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA AT YA PLAYAS!!

Theodore Long leaves the ring with a big smile on his face as JBL looks worried.

Commercial Break

Michael Cole : Wow Tazz, can you believe it!! At the Great American Bash, we will see the first ever Smackdown elimination chamber match featuring 6 of the best.

Tazz : Yeah Cole, it is going to be Chris Jericho vs Booker T vs Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit vs JBL vs Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship!!

Michael Cole : Okay Tazz, let's head to the ring and get the first match underway.

The music of MNM hits and its time for them to defend the tag team championship against a mystery tag team.

Michael Cole : I wonder who is facing MNM

HEIDEN...HEIDENREICH. Heidenreich marchES down to the ring as one half of the mystery tag team

Tazz : So, its Heidenreich, but who is his partner?

IT WASN'T MY FAULT!! Gene Snitsky makes his way to the ring. The mystery team is Heidenreich & Gene Snitsky!!

MATCH 1 : WWE Tag Team Championship
MNM vs Heidenreich & Gene Snitsky

Joey Mercury & Heidenreich start things off. Heidenreich & Mercury tie up in the centre of the ring. Heidenreich shows his strength and pushes Mercury into his corner. Mercury runs at Heidenreich, but Heidenreich throws him over the top rope. Heidenreich does his march around the ring as Gene Snitsky laughs. Mercury gets back into the ring and runs straight into a clothesline from Heidenreich. Tag to Snitsky. Snitsky comes in and throws Mercury into the corner and starts to slap Mercury's chest. Snitsky wips Mercury off the ropes and hits a big boot to the face. 1...2...kick-out by Mercury. Snitsky whips Mercury off the ropes, but Johney Nitro makes a blind tag. Backdrop by Snitsky on Mercury, but look out, Nitro off the top rope. Missile dropkick connects to Snitsky. 1..2...Snitsky kicks out with authority. Snitsky gets up, Nitro runs at hims and Snitsky connects with a side slam. 1...2...the pin gets broken by Mercury. Mercury draps Nitro to their corner and tags himself in. Tag to Heidenreich. Mercury runs at Heidenreich. Big Boot by Heidenreich. 1...2...kickout. Heidenreich picks Mercury up and sets him up for the shoulder breaker. Melina is on the apron distracting the referee. Low blow by Nitro on Heidenreich. DDT by Mercury. 1...2...Snitsky breaks the 3 count. Snitsky knocks Nitro off the apron. He sets Mercury for the pump handle slam, but Melina distracts him. Snitsky grabs Melina, takes her into the ring and sets her up for the pump handle slam, but Nitro hits a clothesline and both men go out to the outside. Back in the ring, Heidenreich kicks Mercury in the mid-section and sets him up for the shoulder breaker. Heidenreich connects. 1...2...Melina pulls the referee out of the ring. The referee sends Melina to the back. Chair shot to the back of Heidenreich by Nitro. Nitro put Mercury on top of Heidenreich. 1...2...3!! Its over MNM win it!!

Winners : MNM

Michael Cole : Damn it, MNM have retained their titles again by cheating.

Tazz : Come on Cole, give these guys a break! They have just had a match with two monsters!!

Michael Cole : Anyways, up next on Smackdown, its Chris Jericho vs Booker T!

Commercial Break

CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA!! Booker T's music hits as the 5 Time WCW Champion makes his way to the ring.

Booker T : Yo Jericho, you sucka!! I just want to say to you and everyone in the elimination chamber match at The Great American Bash that I am a 5 Time WCW Champion, but after The Great American Bash, I will be a one-time WWE Champion, now can you dig that, suckaaassss!!

The Y2J Countdown comes on and here comes Chris Jericho.

Michael Cole : What the hell, Chris Jericho has come through the crowd with a chair!! Watch out, Booker!!

Jericho gets in the ring and hits Booker T in the back of the head with a steel chair. Chris Jericho begins to assualt Booker T with the steel chair.

Tazz : What the hell is Jericho doing!? Booker T has had enough!

Jericho puts the steel chair on Booker T's face and hits a leg drop off the top rope straight into the chair. Booker T is busted wide open.

Jericho stands over the motionless Booker T as he celebrates what he has done.

MATCH 2 : Chris Jericho vs Booker T

Winner : NO CONTEST

Commercial Break​

Chris Jericho enters Theodore Long's Office.

Chris Jericho : Well what did you think of that, Junior!?

Theodore Long : I hope your happy Jericho because thanks to you I have been forced to take Booker T out of the Elimination Chamber Match at The Great American Bash, so now I will have to find a replacement by the end of the night or Mr. McMahon shall be displeased. So, let me tell you something Jericho. When Booker T comes back, I am going to let him run wild on your ass!!

Chris Jericho leaves Theodore Long's office with a worried look on his face.

Michael Cole : Damn Chris Jericho!! He just took Booker T out of the elimination chamber match at The Great American Bash!!

Tazz : But Cole, Theodore Long said he would find a replacement for Booker T by the end of the night!

Michael Cole : Up next, crusierweight 6-man match to determine the No.1 contender for the Crusierweight championship!!

Commercial Break

MATCH 3 : Crusierweight 6-Man Match to determine the No.1 contender
Billy Kidman vs Akio vs Spike Dudley vs Nunzio vs Scotty 2 Hotty vs Funaki

Billy Kidman grabs Nunzio, Scotty 2 Hotty grabs Akio and Funaki grabs Spike Dudley as the match gets underway. Billy Kidman, Nunzio, Funaki & Spike Dudley go to the outside, leaving Scotty 2 Hotty and Akio in the ring. Scotty 2 Hotty punches Akio in the corner. Whip to the opposite corner by Scotty on Akio. Big Clothesline in the corner. 1..2...kickout by Akio. Billy Kidman on the top rope. Cross body on Scotty by Kidman. 1...2...kickout by Scotty. Nunzio in the ring, fisherman suplex on Billy Kidman, 1...2...kickout by Kidman. Funaki in the ring and a tornado DDT on Nunzio 1..2..Nunzio gets his foot on the rope Funaki & Kidman start fighting on the outside. Lookout here comes Akio. Corkscrew over the top rope and he lands on Kidman & Funaki. Scotty is back in the ring and sees Nunzio is set up for the Worm. Scotty does his pose for the Worm, but here comes Spike, Dudley Dog on Scotty 2 Hotty. 1...2...3!! Spike Dudley has won the match and is No.1 contender for the Crusierweight Championship at The Great American Bash!!

Winner : Spike Dudley

Commercial Break

Backstage, we see the Josh Matthews with Randy Orton.

Josh Matthews : Tonight, Randy Orton you face Chris Benoit, the man you beat to become the World Heavyweight Champion at last year's Summerslam. Your Thoughts?

Randy Orton : My thoughts, Josh, you wanna know the thoughts of the Legend Killer, Randy Orton. Okay here are my thoughts, Josh. Tonight, I face Chris Benoit, one of the men I have to face in three weeks inside the Elimination Chamber. Tonight, I will beat Benoit and then go on to the Great American Bash to win the WWE Championship. When I win that belt, I will be the first person to hold both the World Heavyweight Championship and The WWE Championship AND I will prove to the World that Randy Orton is no joke and that he is the greatest superstar in WWE History!!

MATCH 3 : Chris Benoit vs Randy Orton

Chris Benoit & Randy Orton stand face to face in the centre of the ring trash talking. And here we go as both men begin to exchange right hands. Chris Benoit wins the exchange and puts Orton into the corner and starts hitting Orton chest with his brutal chops. Orton grabs Benoit after three chops and hits Benoit with some chops of his own. Orton whips Benoit into the opposite corner, but Benoit explodes out of the corner and hits a clothesline on Orton. Benoit picks Orton up and hits a Snap Suplex. 1...2...kickout by Orton. Benoit rolls over and locks an armbar on Orton, going to work on Orton's medically repaired shoulder. Orton gets to the rope. Benoit gets up and starts stomping away on Orton's shoulder. Benoit picks Orton up and hits a shoulder breaker on Orton. 1...2...Orton weakly kicks-out. Benoit picks Orton up again, but Orton kicks Benoit in the mid-section and goes for a clothesline. Benoit ducks. GERMAN SUPLEX!! Benoit holds on and hits another one and another one. 3 German suplexes. Benoit climbs to the top rope and hits the flying headbutt and locks in the Crippler Crossface. Carlito and Matt Morgan come to the ring. Carlito distracts the referee as Matt Morgan gets in the ring and hits the F5 on Benoit. Orton rolls onto Benoit. 1...2...3! Orton steals a victory!

Winner : Randy Orton

Carlito and Matt Morgan throw Benoit out of the ring and Carlito grabs a microphone.

Carlito : Theodore Long, I am out here to ask you to be put into the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship.

Here comes Theodore Long, who stands on the walkway.

Theodore Long : Carlito, I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but I have already found a replacement for the Elimination Chamber. But since you just messed a match up, you will face Chris Benoit in a tag team match. His partner is the new elimination chamber participant, so, here he is.

Weeeeeeelllll!! The Big Show is the new participant in the elimination chamber match. Big Show makes his way to the ring and beats the living hell out of Carlito and Matt Morgan chokeslamming both of them.

Commercial Break

Michael Cole : The Big Show is the new participant in the Elimination Chamber match replacing Booker T.

Tazz : Yeah, and next week its Carlito & Matt Morgan vs Chris Benoit & The Big Show!

Michael Cole : It is now time for the main event, JBL vs "HBK" Shawn Michaels

JBL makes his way to the ring , accompanied by the Cabinet, to jeers and boos from the Crowd.

Shawn Michaels music hits as the Heartbreak Kid gets an astounding ouvation from the California audience.

MATCH 4 : JBL vs Shawn Michaels

JBL & Shawn Michaels get right into the match with Michaels jumping on JBL and hitting right hands. Michaels puts JBL into the corner and starts chopping away. Shawn Michaels plays off the crowd and does a dance around the ring. JBL runs at Shawn Michaels & gets thrown to the outside, but the Cabinet catches him. Look out, Michaels with a suicide dive onto the cabinet. Michaels grabs JBL and throws him into the ring, 1...2...JBL kicks-out. Michaels picks JBL up and hits a DDT. Michaels on top, elbow drop. Michaels is tuning up the band. Sweet Chin Music, but JBL pulls the referee in front of him and it connects on the referee. Shawn Michaels checks the referee. JBL off the ropes clothesline from hell on Michaels. JBL tells the Cabinet to attack Michaels. JBL tells the cabinet to put Michaels on the announce table. JBL on top, but wait its the Big Show & Chris Benoit. Big Show grabs JBL, chokeslam of the top rope. Chris Benoit tries to stop the cabinet attacking Michaels. Big Show out of the ring and a double chokeslam on the bashams on the floor. Benoit locks in the crossface on Orlando Jordan.
Michaels pulls JBL out of the ring and puts him on the announce table. Michaels gets a ladder from under the ring, climbs to the top and hits a moonsault on JBL threw the announce table!!

CROWD : HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!

Michaels picks JBL up and throws him into the ring, JBL is out. Cover by Michaels. The ref calls for the bell. The ref tells Tony Chimell something.

Tony Chimell : Your Winner by Disqualification, JBL!!

Winner : JBL

Shawn Michaels grabs the referee and hits a DDT. Michaels hits an elbow drop of the top rope. Michaels picks the referee up and tunes up the band. Sweet Chin Mus....JBL in Clothesline From Hell on Michaels. JBL isn't done yet. JBL took some Brass Knucks out of his cowboy hat. JBL hits Michaels in the face with the brass knuckles and Michaels is bleeding!

The show end with JBL standing over a bloody Shawn Michaels.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Re: My WWE Smackdown!!

Your show is pretty good. Pretty ok promos. But the length of your show is horrible. It is so short. The matches would take like 30 seconds if they are that long. The promos are way too short. There werent many spelling mistakes.

Grade--- 3/10. Could be better, then again, you are new to this.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts

I have merged your two shows. A rule here is that all shows about the same company/booking go in the one thread. This way, it allows other people to have their shows on the first page.

A-Dust

·
Registered
460 Posts
That was a alright show, the matches where a bit short, but you can work on that, add some more promos, other than that i weren't too bad.

·
Launch_19
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WWE RAW - Monday 4th July 2005 - Sarcramento, California

The RAW pyro goes off and J.R. and The King welcome us to RAW.

If you smeeeeeeeell...what the rock...is cooking!!

J.R. : What the hell!! It's The Rock!!

King : I can't believe it!! What is wanting though!!

J.R. : Can you hear this crowd, King!! They are going crazy for The Rock!!

Crowd : ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

The Rock : Finally, The Rock has come back to Sarcramento!! I bet you are all wondering why The Rock has made an appearance here tonight. Well, The Rock has something he wants to tell the millions...

Crowd : AND MILLIONS!!

The Rock : Of The Rocks fans. Two words is all I am going to need to tell you. I'M BACK!!

The crowd go crazy.

The Rock : Well, The Rock says that he is taking a few years away from Hollywood and is back to focus on his wrestling career. So tonight, The Rock says that he is going to challenge Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship right here tonight in Sarcramento, California!!

Time To Play The Game...Here comes the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H!!

Triple H : Rock, if you think for one second that you can just waltz right back in here and get a shot at my belt, then you have been mistaken.

The Rock : Triple H, just in case you don't understand what the Rock has to say to right now, I'll say in a way that you can understand. Triple Hcha, I can't have a title shota, unless I earn itta. But Triple Hcha, I spoke to Eric Bischoffa and he said that we have a match tonighta for the World Heavyweight Championshipa!!

J.R. : Triple H, The Rock, Tonight for the World Heavyweight Championship!!

Triple H : Screw you, Rock!! You are not getting a shot at my title, you son of a bit...

I'm Baaaack!! Eric Bischoff makes his way out to the top of the stage.

Eric Bischoff : Triple H, tonight you are defending your title tonight, but not just against The Rock. You see, Triple H, I was just looking a the roster and I saw someone who needs to have a title shot, a very deserving individual. So please welcome, a personal friend of mine and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle : Hi fellas. Tonight you two has-beens are going to get your asses handed to you by your olympic hero, Kurt Angle. And Triple H, you see that title round your waist that is coming home with me tonight! Oh, it's true, it's true.....

The lights go out...dong, dong, dong, its the deadman, the Undertaker!!

Undertaker : Last week, I won the battle royal and I beat Triple H!! So tonight, Eric, I would like to be added to this match instead of fighting at summerslam for the belt.

Eric Bischoff : Very well, Undertaker. So tonight, we are going to see a fatal four way elimination match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

J.R. : My Gawd!! Triple H, The Rock, Kurt Angle and The Undertaker, in a fatal four way elimination match for the World Heavyweight Championship!!

Commercial Break

Your Time Is Up My Time Is Now!! Here comes John Cena and it is time for the battle rap.

MATCH 1 : Battle Rap
John Cena vs Christian

Christian musics hits and here comes Captain Carisma.

John Cena and Christian have a stare down.

Lilian Garcia : Please welcome, our very special guest judge for this battle rap, Tha Trademark!!

Tha Trademark : Wot up Sarcramento!! Tonight, I have to judge this battle rap, so Christian, you are first up, lets hear ya, give him a beat.

Christian : John Cena is a poser/There ain't no denining it/He is just a big loser/He's also perverted/He owns his own sex kit/I'll prove to you Cena/That I am the man/How about I kick your ass in a match at Summerslam/Carisma out!!

Tha Trademark : That was pretty good!! Now its time for my man, John Cena, to have his go, give him a beat!!

John Cena : Yo, what the hell you saying/No one understands you Las!!/You better take your head right out of that ass/John Cena is the rap master/CLB here is just a creepy little basterd/And as to your match at summerslam go/I'll see you there, ya two dollar ho!!/And you know what the outcome at Summerslam is gonna be/it'll be me winning/cuz you can't see me!!/Word Life!!

Tha Trademark : Your winner, John Cena!!

John Cena & Tha Trademark celebrate John Cena's victory in the battle rap.

Winner : John Cena

Commercial Break

J.R. : Welcome back folks!! Moments ago, John Cena beat Christian in a battle rap but at Summerslam the two face of in a match.

King : Oh, I can't wait for Captain Carisma to kick that punk's ass!!

The music of the Masterpiece hits and it is time for the masterlock challenge!!

Chris Masters : Tonight, I am offering $20,000 of my own money to anyone in the back who thinks they can break my Masterlock. So who is going to be tonight!! Come on down!!

I am a real american!! Hulk Hogan is here to challenge the masterlock!!

J.R. : What the hell! Hulk Hogan is here and he is going to challenge for the $20,000!!

King : I can't believe!! The Hulkster is here!! But there is no way even the Hulkster can break the masterlock!!

Hulk Hogan : Hey brother!! I came out tonight not only to take that $20,000 of ya but to Shut You Up and break your Punnie assed masterlock!!

MATCH 2 : Masterlock Challenge
"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters vs Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan sits on the chair and Masters locks in the masterlock. He throws Hogan about and Hogan begins to fade!! The ref checks the arm 1...2...no and now Hogan is Hulking Up and...Hogan breaks free of the Masterlock!! It's over. Hogan has won the $20,000!!

Winner : Hulk Hogan

Hogan is celebrating his victory, but look out, Chris Masters with a chair hits Hogan in the back. Hogan gets up and gets a shot to the head. Hogan is busted open.

Chris Masters : My masterlock is the best submission move ever!! So at Summerslam, I challenge you to a match. If I win, I get my $20,000 back, but if you win I will double that $20,000!!

Masters gets out of the ring and grabs a 2-by-4 from under the ring. He gets in puts it on Hogan's back and locks in the masterlock pushing the 2-by-4 into Hogan's back!!

J.R. : Dammit Masters, Hogan beat you fair and square. Break the hold, dammit, break it!!

Masters breaks the hold and leaves Hogan in a pool of his own blood.

Commercial Break

You think you know me!! Edge and Lita make their way to the ring!!

Edge : Tonight, I am announcing our wedding for Summerslam as it was ruined by that sweaty freak Kane. And no one will interfere as we are getting married in a steel cage!!

The Hurricane's music hits and he makes his way to the ring accompanied by Stacy Kiebler!!

MATCH 3 : Edge vs The Hurricane

Edge runs at Hurricane as he is getting in the ring and gets the early advantage. Edge puts Hurricane into the corner and starts working him over with some rights and lefts. Edge hits some shoulder thrusts into the gut of the Hurricane and lifts him up and hits a suplex. 1...2...kickout by the hurricane. Edge whips Hurricane off the ropes and hits a back body drop. Edge picks Hurricane up and lifts him up and hits a powerbomb. 1...2...kickout by The Hurricane. Edge whips Hurricane of the ropes, goes for a clothesline, Hurricane ducks and hits a clothesline of his own. 1...2...kickout by Edge. Hurricane continues to go to work on Edge. Hurricane puts Edge in the corner and smashes his face off the turnbuckle. Hurricane climbs the top rope, jumps of and gets dropkicked straight in the face. Edge picks Hurricane up and hits the Impaler DDT. Edge waits for Hurricane to get up, runs at him and spear. 1...2...3. Edge has won the match.

Winner : Edge

Edge and Lita celebrate with a passionate kiss.

Ooooooooh, Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh!! Matt Hardy's music comes on!! Edge and Lita are in shock!!

J.R. : Oh my god!! Is he here!!

The music stops and they begin to laugh!!

King : They got us at the wedding and they have got us again.

Edge : I couldn't resist to see that look on your sad, obese faces!! HAHAHA!! Play my music!!

Ooooooooh, Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh!! Matt Hardy's music comes on again!! Edge and Lita are shocked and Edge puts Lita out of the ring!!

An outline appears in the darkness!!

J.R. : Is it him!! Is it Matt Hardy!!

The outline puts a double V1 sign up and walks forward!! It's Matt Hardy!!

King : J.R.!! It's him!! Matt Hardy is Back!!

Matt Hardy runs to the ring and begins laying into Edge with rights and lefts. Edge is busted open!! Matt Hardy has lost it!! Matt picks Edge up and hits him with a brutal Twist Of Fate onto the Money In The Bank suitcase!! Lita gets in the ring with a chair and goes to hit Matt, but Matt grabs her and hits another Twist Of Fate but this time on the chair!! Matt puts a chair around Edge's neck and he looks like he is going to try and break it. Matt climbs to the second rope and is going for the leg drop, but wait its Tyson Tomko. Tomko pulls Edge and Lita out of the ring and takes them up the ramp.

Matt Hardy : Edge, you son of a bitch!! I want a non-sanctioned match against you at Summerslam and if you are brave enough Edge why don't you put this nice little Money In The Bank contract on the line!!

Edge : Fine then Matt!! You're on!! You wait till Summerslam when I kick your ass, end your career and marry your ex-girlfriend, you son of a bitch!!

Commercial Break

J.R. : My God!! If you've just joined us where have you been!! We have had 3 big returns here tonight, The Rock, Hulk Hogan & Matt Hardy!! Moments ago, Matt Hardy came out here and beat the living hell out of Edge!! And at Summerslam, its going to be a non-sanctioned match for the Money In The Baank contract between Edge & Matt Hardy!!

King : Summerslam is going to be amazing!! And J.R. it's going to be...

J.R. : A SlobberKnocker

Backstage, Edge & Lita go and see Christian.

Edge : Christian!

Christian : What?!

Edge : Why the hell did Tomko come out to make the save for us?!

Christian : I sent him out there because you're are my brother!!

Edge : Okay, well anyway, Thanks!! I off to get stitched up!!

Christian : Okay, See ya later, Edge!! Oh yeah, Me & Tomko will have your back at Summerslam!!

Lilian Garcia : The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Intercontanental Championship!!

Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring!!

Viscera's music hits as he makes his way to the ring!!

Lilian Garcia : Weighting in at 489 pounds, my fiance, Viscera!!

Viscera kisses Lilian as Shelton looks as if he is about to puke.

MATCH 4 : WWE Intercontanental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs Viscera

Shelton grapples with Viscera in the centre of the ring and is throw right back into the corner. Viscera runs at Shelton, goes for a splash but Shelton moves out of the way. Shelton off the ropes, clothesline, Viscera stands tall. He tries again, Viscera stands tall again!! Benjamin goes up top and jumps and gets caught by Viscera!! Viscera tosses Shelton over the top rope and to the outside. Viscera distracts the ref and Lilian kicks Shelton in the gut several times. Viscera climbs out of the ring and slams Benjamin's head into the steps. Viscera then scoop slams Shelton on the floor. Viscera picks Benjamin up, throws him in the ring and covers. 1...2...kickout by Benjamin. Viscera throws Benjamin in the corner and hits a splash. Viscera whips him to the opposite corner, but Benjamin uses his athletic ability and jumps to the top rope, twists and hits a cross body. 1...2...kickout with authority by Viscera. Viscera is getting up using the ropes and Benjamin runs at Viscera and gets throw over the rope but Benjamin land on the apron. Springboard by Benjamin but he walks straight into Viscera's spin kick. Viscera gets up, bounces off the ropes, and hits the big splash. 1...2...3. We have a new intercontanental champion!!

Winner & New Intercontanental Champion : Viscera

Lilian Garcia gets in the ring, raises Viscera arm and then plants a wet kiss on him!!

J.R. : The main event is up next!!

Commercial Break

MATCH 5 : World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs The Undertaker vs Kurt Angle vs The Rock

Triple H and The Rock begin exchanging right hands while the Undertaker and Kurt Angle grapple in the ring. The Rock and Triple H head to the outside. The Undertaker gets the better of Angle and begins hitting some right hands on Kurt Angle in the corner. Kurt Angle hits some right hands on the Undertaker and whips him off the ropes, but the Undertaker hits a Running DDT!! 1...2...kickout by Angle. Undertaker picks Angle up and throws him over the top and goes out after him. Triple H throws the Rock in the ring and puts him in the corner and hits some kicks to the gut. He picks The Rock up and hits a vertical suplex. 1...2...kickout by The Rock. The Rocks gets up and starts to lay the smackdown on Triple H. The Rock bounces off the ropes, hits a flying clothesline and nips up. The Rock positions himself for the Rock Bottom on Triple H. Kurt Angle runs at the Rock and gets Rock Bottomed!! 1...2...3. Kurt Angle has been eliminated. The Undertaker gets in the ring and hits a big boot on the Rock which sends the Rock flying out of the ring. The Undertaker turns round, picks up the Game and chokeslams him to hell!! 1...2...kickout by the Game!! The Undertaker picks him up again and hits him with a last ride. 1...2...kickout again by Triple H. The Rock gets in the ring and goes to clothesline the Undertaker. The Undertaker ducks and the referee gets knocked down. The Rock turns round and gets tombstoned by the Undertaker. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..9..10...11!! There is no referee. The Undertaker gets up and turns around and gets hit in the head by a sledgehammer. The Game picks him up again and goes for the Pedigree and connects. The Ref recovers. 1...2...3. The Undertaker has been eliminated! It is down to Triple H and The Rock. Triple H sees The Rock is down and goes for a cover. 1...2...kickout by The Rock!! The Rock gets up and starts laying the smackdown again. The Rock whips Triple H off the ropes and hits him with a Rock Bottom. The Rock sets Triple H up for the People's Elbow!!

Let The Bodies Hit The Floor!!

J.R. : What the Hell is this!! It is ECW!!

The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, The Dudley Boyz, Tajiri, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, Steven Richards, Little Guido, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho & Lance Storm are lead to the ring by Paul Heyman as the Rock tells them to Bring It!!

The ECW guys get in the ring and attack the Rock and Triple H, The Sandman hits the Rock and Triple H with his cane busting them open. The Dudley Boyz then 3D, The Rock throw a table and then Powerbomb Triple H threw another table. Tommy Dreamer gets on the microphone!!

Tommy Dreamer : ECW is here tonight to announce that starting from next week we will get our own weekly program every Saturday night. We are the third brand in the WWE. We are EC F**king W!!

The Sandman : This match is over!!

ECW continue to attack the Rock and Triple H as the show goes off air!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
That was some very good shows i´ll looking ¨forward to read your shows

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice show, i liked the Matt Hardy return, especially how it was done twice, the main event was nice though it was a shame Undertaker used the No.1 Contender on Raw not Summerslam. OMG ECW invading and announcing their own show thats gonna be good. Overall good show an improvement from last time, well done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts