1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday Night Heat.

Billy Kidman vs Ultimo Dragon.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Kidman walks into a high dropkick from Ultimo Dragon, almost losing several teeth in the process. Ultimo Dragon hits a rolling kick on Kidman. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kidman blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Kidman hits a dropkick on Ultimo Dragon and gets right back up. Billy Kidman connects with a back heel kick on Ultimo and gets back up quickly. Kidman hits a dropkick on Ultimo Dragon and gets right back up. Ultimo counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying reverse elbow by Ultimo Dragon. Billy Kidman is in trouble. Flipping Reverse DDT! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Usually, this is designated for good matches that were usually way too short for some reason. What's your excuse? *3/4

Rey Mysterio is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak vs La Resistance.

Match Background: La Resistance are the reigning World Tag Team champions.

The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cade tags out to Mark Jindrak. Bodyslam by Jindrak. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Mark Jindrak just KILLS Rene Dupree! Tag to Garrison Cade. Jindrak \ Cade whip Dupree into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rene Dupree elbows Garrison Cade in the face to break a hammerlock. Dupree tags out to Sylvan Grenier. Weak bodyslam on Cade by Grenier sets up a legdrop. Weak bodyslam by Grenier. Tag between Sylvan Grenier and Rene Dupree. La Resistance whip Cade into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Garrison Cade charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Nice piledriver on Cade. Tag to Sylvan Grenier. Cade takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Garrison Cade reverses a hip toss. Tag to Mark Jindrak. Big piledriver on Grenier. Mark Jindrak sets Sylvan Grenier up in the corner. Splash Mountain!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. La Resistance look like they aren't done...and they attack Jindrak \ Cade! After an exchange of blows, Jindrak and Cade are laid out in the ring.

My Opinion: DUD. That's about all I can say without getting into obsenities.

Roddy Piper is backstage with Sean O'Haire. Roddy Piper was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match between Sean O'Haire and Chris Kanyon. I hope it's good...

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Rey Mysterio vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0 match.

Chris Kanyon vs Sean O'Haire.

The Match: O'Haire scoops and slams Chris Kanyon. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Fallaway slam by Sean O'Haire puts down Chris Kanyon. Covers for a quick two count. Kanyon ducks a wild right hand. Bodyslam by Kanyon. O'Haire is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. BAAACK Body drop by O'Haire gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Chris Kanyon misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Full nelson slam on Kanyon. Chris Kanyon can barely stand. Prophecy!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sean O'Haire goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: When I give out 3/4*, it means that I'm being REALLY nice about it.

A video is played, hyping Randy Orton.

Rey Mysterio vs Matt Hardy Version 1.0.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title.

The Match: Spinning bulldog in the corner and Rey is down! Rey walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Springboard dropkick from Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rey flips out of a Matt Hardy Version 1.0 bodyslam attempt. Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio connects. Lightning kick by Rey on Matt. Matt kicks Rey Mysterio in the gut to reverse the momentum. Rey takes a NICE hurrancarana from Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Twist Of Fate. 1....2...3, it's finished. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: *1\2 rating is all it gets from me.

Overall rating: 68%

·
Registered
87 Posts
I use EWR, and it is TWGWS (The World's Greatest Wrestling Simulator)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gail Kim vs Molly Holly vs Lita vs Trish Stratus.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the WWE Womens title.

The Match: Forearm to the face from Molly on Trish. Face crusher from Molly on Trish sets up for an elbowdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Trish reverses a waistlock. Tag between Trish Stratus and Gail Kim. Kim hits a dropkick on Molly Holly. Actually, it barely touched! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Kim face jams Molly Holly. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Molly walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Molly blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Tag to Lita. Back heel kick from Lita on Kim. Face crusher from Lita on Kim sets up for an elbowdrop. Lita misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying elbow from Gail Kim, grazing the target slightly. Flying knee to the face from Gail Kim. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Gail Kim pins Lita. A weak headbutt on Kim by Trish causes nothing but pain for both. Trish Stratus with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Kim. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. There's a two count on the pin. Trish Stratus DDTs Kim, but it just looked terrible. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Gail Kim fights out of a grapple. Swan dive headbutt from Kim but without much elevation on the move. Tag between Gail Kim and Molly Holly. Molly Holly with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. ONE...TWO...THREE. Molly defeats Trish. Molly hits a short arm drag on Kim. Gail Kim is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Gail Kim hits a shitty missile dropkick on Molly. Pin, but Molly is out just before the three count. Molly counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Kim takes a hard, stinging chop from Molly. One word: Ow. Molly Holly climbs to the top turnbuckle as Gail Kim is stunned. Molly Go Round! 1....2....3.

Dudley Boyz are backstage. They were out there to hype a match against La Resistance. Sounds like fun.

Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak vs Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the World Tag Team titles.

The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spinning back kick from Garrison Cade. Tag to Mark Jindrak. BAAACK Body drop by Dupree gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Jindrak hits a piledriver on Rene Dupree. That used to end matches, you know. Tag to Garrison Cade. Cade \ Jindrak whip Dupree into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Dupree tags out to Sylvan Grenier. Sylvan Grenier hits a right hand on Garrison Cade. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba hits a right hand. Tag to Mark Jindrak. Spear by Bubba Ray Dudley. Tag to D-Von Dudley. D-Von Dudley turns Jindrak inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tag to Sylvan Grenier. Sylvan Grenier hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley scores with a standing spinebuster. Sylvan Grenier can barely stand. Bubba Cutter! 1....2....3.

Chris Jericho is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He was out there to hype a match against The Rock. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Nowinski and Mack vs Maven and Tommy Dreamer.

The Match: Nowinski strikes away at Maven, not doing much damage at all. Weak bodyslam on Maven by Nowinski sets up a legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Maven counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Nowinski takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Weak bodyslam by Maven. Maven tags out to Tommy Dreamer. Spear! Nowinski is down! Nowinski backdrops Tommy Dreamer out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chris Nowinski. Nowinski tags out to Rodney Mack. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rodney Mack ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Tommy Dreamer by Mack. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Mack hits a piledriver on Tommy Dreamer. That used to end matches, you know. Tag between Rodney Mack and Chris Nowinski. Chris Nowinski scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Nowinski drops an elbow...but Tommy Dreamer moves out of the way. Chris Nowinski charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag to Maven. Maven slams Chris Nowinski down. Nowinski is sure in trouble now. Maven stuns Chris Nowinski. Here it comes - Missile Dropkick, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Randy Orton is walking backstage, when he meets Hurricane. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Randy Orton vs Hurricane.

The Match: Spinebuster by Randy Orton. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Death valley driver by Randy Orton! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Hurricane CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. Hurricane reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Hurricane. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Orton is down! Orton ducks a wild right hand. Massive backbreaker on Hurricane and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hurricane can barely stand. RKO!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Randy Orton remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Steve Austin is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Booker T, Chris Jericho, Kane, and The Rock compete in a four corners match.

Triple H vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: Massive backbreaker on RVD and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Triple H just KILLS Rob Van Dam! Powerbomb on RVD. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on RVD. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rob Van Dam avoids a Triple H avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Second rope flying axe handle, HHH goes down. One day, RVD might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying reverse elbow by Rob Van Dam. HHH counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Triple H hits a bulldog off the ropes. Ric Flair is at ringside! RVD wastes valuable time by yelling at Flair! Triple H takes advantage of the distraction and nails RVD from behind! Rob Van Dam is in trouble. Pedigree! 1....2....3. Rob Van Dam goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.

Christian vs Goldust.

The Match: Spinebuster by Goldust. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Christian! Brutal sit out powerbomb on Christian! Pin, but Christian is out just before the three count. Bodyslam by Goldust. There's a two count on the pin. Goldust misses a clothesline. Goldust charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tiger bomb by Christian, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Goldust counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spear by Goldust. Goldust moves in for the kill. Curtain Call! 1....2....3. Goldust climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Kane vs The Rock vs Chris Jericho vs Booker T.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. Booker T is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion.

The Match: Jericho gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Bodyslam by Kane. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jericho reverses a Kane hammerlock. Tag to Booker T. Kane charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Booker whips Kane into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Booker T just KILLS Kane! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Running knee lift from Booker T. Kane reverses a hip toss. Kane tags out to The Rock. Full nelson slam on Booker. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on Booker. Booker blocks a kick from The Rock. BAAACK Body drop by Rock gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Booker T connects and The Rock is down! Cover gets three for Booker T, Rock got pinned. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Chris Jericho ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Jericho hits a dropkick on Booker T and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Jericho hits a piledriver on Booker T. That used to end matches, you know. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Booker flips out of a Chris Jericho bodyslam attempt. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Booker T connects and Chris Jericho is down! Tag to Kane. Kane scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover gets three for Kane, Jericho got pinned. Kane hits a right hand. Booker T pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big piledriver on Kane. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Kane blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Booker T by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Kane moves in for the kill. Choke Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Overall: 75%

TV Rating: 5.68

Ryland report

's good to report that we have no injuries right now.

I encourage everyone to come and see us live. You really don't realise how good our guys are until you see them up close.

Hulk Hogan has been rumoured on other sites to be in negotiations with us. I will say that as far as i'm concerned, although we are of course keeping an open-mind, we have had no meetings with this talented performer.

Another great show from Raw, it's becoming a high point of the WWE week. Everyone is happy with the way Heat has turned out recently.

I'd like to thank our great sponsors - World Domination Inc, Droese Garbage, Irwin's Taxes and EWR 4.0 - for their continuing support.

Until next time, take care...
Adam Ryland

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Could you post your rosters, shows etc please Champ? Shows are taking shape.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Rosters

RAW
Al Snow
Booker T Intercontinental Champion
Bubba Ray Dudley World Tag Team Champion
D-Von Dudley World Tag Team Champion
Garrison Cade
Goldust
Mark Jindrak
Rob Van Dam
Shawn Michaels
Stacy Keibler
Steve Austin
The Rock
Tommy Dreamer
Val Venis
Batista
Chris Jericho
Chris Nowinski
Christian
Eric Bischoff
Kane
Kevin Nash
Molly Holly Womens Champions
Maven
Rosey
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Ric Flair
Stevie Richards
Sylvain Grenier
Triple H World Heavyweight Champion
Victoria
William Regal

SMACKDOWN
Billy Gunn
Billy Kidman
Bradshaw
Chris Benoit
Edge
Kurt Angle WWE Champion
Rey Mysterio
Rikishi
Ron Simmons
Stephanie McMahon
Tazz
Undertaker
Brock Lesnar
Charlie Hass WWE Tag Team Champion
Chris Kanyon
Chuck Palumbo
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero United States Champion
John Cena
Johnny Stamboli
Matt Hardy WWE Cruiserweight Champion
Nunzio
Paul Heyman
Rhyno
Sean O’Haire
Shannon Moore
Shelton Benjamin WWE Tag Team Champion
Paul London
Shane McMahon
Spanky
Spike Dudley
Tajiri
Ultimo Dragon
Chavo Guerrero
Jamie Noble
Lance Storm

There are also a couple of new signings which will be revealed

SMACKDOWN

A-Train vs Undertaker.

The Match: A-Train takes a right hand to the temple from Undertaker. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Undertaker hits a right hand on A-Train and follows it up with a couple more. Undertaker hits a right hand on A-Train and follows it up with a couple more. Covers for a quick two count. Undertaker slams A-Train down. A-Train is sure in trouble now. Hooks the leg for a two count. Undertaker misses a clothesline. A-Train hits Undertaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. A-Train DDTs Undertaker, but it just looked terrible. A-Train charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Side suplex from Undertaker. A-Train can barely stand. Here it comes - Last Ride. 1....2...3, it's finished. Undertaker goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Roddy Piper is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Sean O'Haire, who comes out from the back. They do a straight interview about what O'Haire is planning to do in the near future.

Dawn Marie is backstage with Lance Storm. If it were up to me, i'd let Storm do his own interviews, he is just as good, if not better a talker than Dawn Marie. Dawn Marie wanted to rip into Paul London. Uh oh. Looks like SOMEONE is a little upset tonight.

Paul London vs Lance Storm.

Match Background: London is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Paul London. Paul London strikes Storm. Paul London hits a rolling kick on Storm. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lance Storm comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Storm uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Paul London reverses a hip toss. London crushes Storm with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Storm walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Storm kicks Paul London in the gut to reverse the momentum. Lance Storm kicks the leg, knocks London down, and goes to work on it. Paul London reverses a hip toss. Second rope flying axe handle, Storm goes down. One day, London might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Paul London has Lance Storm down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. London Calling!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Paul London climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

John Cena is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Rey Mysterio. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

John Cena vs Rey Mysterio.

The Match: Rey walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by John Cena connects and Rey Mysterio is down! John Cena scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Rey. There's a two count on the pin. Rey kicks John Cena in the gut to reverse the momentum. Rey Mysterio hits a rolling kick on Cena. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying reverse elbow by Rey Mysterio. Cena counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Massive backbreaker on Rey and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Rey Mysterio is in trouble. F-U! 1....2....3.

A.P.A. vs World's Greatest Tag Team.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles.

The Match: Wack kick from Simmons. Weak bodyslam on Haas by Simmons sets up a legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Charlie Haas once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Simmons takes a headbutt from Charlie Haas. Flying reverse elbow by Charlie Haas. Tag between Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. Simmons tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Shelton Benjamin misses a clothesline. Tag to Bradshaw. A.P.A. whip Shelton into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Bradshaw with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Shelton. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big clothesline from Bradshaw. Tag between Bradshaw and Ron Simmons. Ron Simmons scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Simmons walks into a drop toe hold. Tag between Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. Spin kick by Charlie Haas to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Charlie Haas floors Simmons near the ropes and makes the pin. Haas is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! World's Greatest Tag Team remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Chris Benoit is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Rhyno. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Chris Benoit vs Rhyno.

The Match: Rhyno connects with rights and lefts and Chris Benoit is down! Benoit flips out of a Rhyno bodyslam attempt. Chris Benoit connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Rhyno charges, Benoit moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Benoit! Benoit goes for a splash but Rhyno puts the knees up. Fallaway slam by Rhyno puts down Chris Benoit. Massive backbreaker on Benoit and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Benoit counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Vicious back suplex! Rhyno got nailed big time! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rhyno counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Sean O'Haire comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Benoit turns around. Sean O'Haire spins Benoit around. Sean O'Haire hits the Prophecy! O'Haire leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Rhyno defeats Benoit. Rhyno and O'Haire are beating the hell out of Chris Benoit! Edge sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Rhyno, exchanging punches, while Chris Benoit comes back, sending O'Haire out of the ring with a clothesline. Edge \ Benoit have cleared the ring, driving off Rhyno and O'Haire!

Eddie Guerrero vs Sean O'Haire.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Eddie Guerrero drives O'Haire into the cage side. Flying cross body off the top rope! Eddie goes for a splash but O'Haire puts the knees up. STIFF~! chop lights up Eddie who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Sean O'Haire with a spinning neckbreaker on Eddie. Sean O'Haire throws Eddie into the cage. BAAACK Body drop by Eddie gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Sean O'Haire climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Eddie! O'Haire walks into a drop toe hold. Spinning bulldog in the corner and O'Haire is down! Springboard dropkick from Eddie Guerrero. Nicely done. Flying elbow from Eddie Guerrero connects. Eddie Guerrero drives O'Haire into the cage side. Sean O'Haire avoids a Eddie Guerrero avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Sean O'Haire with a spinning neckbreaker on Eddie. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Sean O'Haire connects and Eddie Guerrero is down! Chris Benoit runs down to ringside and throws a chair over the top to Eddie...but O'Haire catches it instead! Chair shot takes Eddie Guerrero down and out! O'Haire escapes the cage for the win. Chris Benoit remains in the ring. Eddie Guerrero pushes the referee away. Eddie Guerrero slams Benoit down. Eddie Guerrero climbs to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash!

Big Show and Brock Lesnar vs Edge and Kurt Angle.

Match Background: Angle and Lesnar are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Kurt Angle is the reigning WWE World champion.

The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by Edge sends Lesnar CRASHING to the mat. Edge hits a piledriver on Brock Lesnar. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Kurt Angle. Angle \ Edge whip Lesnar into the corner. Kurt Angle whips Edge in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. BIG clothesline on Lesnar. There's a two count on the pin. Brock Lesnar just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Angle. Lesnar blocks a punch. Powerbomb on Angle. Lesnar tags out to Big Show. Big Show hits a weak elbow on Kurt Angle. Messed up bodyslam by Show almost kills Angle. Kurt Angle powers out of a Big Show headlock. Angle tags out to Edge. Edge hits a piledriver on Big Show. That used to end matches, you know. Spear! Show is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Edge hits some punches. How generic. Edge drops an elbow...but Big Show moves out of the way. Messed up bodyslam by Show almost kills Edge. Big Show moves in for the kill. Show Stopper!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The fight has started up again! Show \ Lesnar attacks Edge \ Angle, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Overall Rating 74%

TV Audience 4.96

·
15,672 Posts
7/10. Matches are getting better. My only thought would be to drop Dawn Marie as Storm's manager, as the game's telling you he doesn't need her. Either that, or download a stats update where it has Dawn Marie with more charisma. As it is, she's not helping Storm get over at all.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEAT

Nunzio vs Rey Mysterio.

The Match: Rey gets caught with a short powerbomb from Nunzio. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Rey hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Rey counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rey Mysterio strikes Nunzio. Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Rey Mysterio. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Nunzio backdrops Rey Mysterio out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Nunzio. Nunzio hits a stalling suplex on Rey. Hooks the leg for a two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Nunzio who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Stun Gun from Nunzio! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Rey Mysterio just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Nunzio. Rey blocks a kick from Nunzio. Rey hits a dropkick on Nunzio and gets right back up. Nunzio walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Nunzio can barely stand. West Coast Hop! 1....2....3.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Scotty 2 Hotty.

Match Background: Matt Hardy Version 1.0 is the reigning WWE Cruiserweight champion, and has been since 02 November 2003.

The Match: Matt uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lightning kick by Matt on Scotty. Hooks the leg for a two count. Scotty counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spinning back kick from Scotty 2 Hotty. Scotty 2 Hotty hits a rolling kick on Matt. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Matt. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard back suplex on Matt. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Scotty charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Lightning kick by Matt on Scotty. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Scotty goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Second rope flying axe handle, Scotty goes down. One day, Matt might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 connects with a back heel kick on Scotty and gets back up quickly. Scotty 2 Hotty comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Scotty hits a dropkick on Matt Hardy Version 1.0 and gets right back up. Power drive elbow by Scotty 2 Hotty. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Scotty 2 Hotty has Matt Hardy Version 1.0 down on the canvas. Worm! 1....2....3.

Mark Jindrak vs Chris Nowinski vs Hurricane.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout.

The Match: Jindrak takes a headbutt from Hurricane. Nowinski walks into a high dropkick from Hurricane, almost losing several teeth in the process. Hurricane goes for a splash but Jindrak puts the knees up. BIG clothesline on Hurricane. Weak bodyslam by Nowinski. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Hurricane connects. Nowinski blocks a punch. Mark Jindrak scoops up Hurricane. Nowinski bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Powerbomb on Hurricane. Cover gets three for Mark Jindrak, Hurricane got pinned. Spear by Mark Jindrak. Nowinski blocks a kick from Mark Jindrak. Chris Nowinski scores with a poor standing spinebuster. There's a two count on the pin. Mark Jindrak fights out of a grapple. Spear by Mark Jindrak. Mark Jindrak sets Chris Nowinski up in the corner. Splash Mountain! 1....2....3.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Raven.

Lance Storm is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Billy Kidman. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Lance Storm vs Billy Kidman.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Storm goes down. One day, Kidman might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Super kick by Billy Kidman. Covers for a quick two count. Lance Storm elbows Billy Kidman in the face to break a hammerlock. Lance Storm connects with a back heel kick on Kidman and gets back up quickly. Flying elbow from Lance Storm connects. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Kidman. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Spin kick by Lance Storm to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Kidman counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! SUPER frankensteiner on Storm, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Billy Kidman. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Implant DDT by Billy Kidman! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Billy Kidman strikes Storm. Storm pushes out of a Billy Kidman hold. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Vicious kick to the teeth from Lance Storm. Billy Kidman is in trouble. Super Kick! 1....2....3. Paul London comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! London misses Storm with a chair shot! Lance Storm grabs the chair, and knocks Paul London to the canvas with it! London gets a taste of his own medicine!

Sean O'Haire is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Chris Benoit. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Eric Bischoff comes to the ring announces that on the next show, Hulk Hogan will be making an appearance and signing a contract.

Overall: 76%

TV Rating: 2.90

RAW

Rob Van Dam is in the ring, when Triple H comes out of nowhere and attacks him. Booker T charges down the aisle and into the ring. HHH backs off. Booker T moves in for the kill. Book End! Booker T leaves with Triple H, having turned on RVD.

Outcome: Booker T debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Triple H lost 2 points of overness from this segment. Booker T's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Booker T gained 4 points of overness from this turn.

udley Boyz vs La Resistance.

Match Background: Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the World Tag Team titles. Dudley Boyz have been World Tag Team champions since 03 November 2003.

The Match: Bodyslam by Bubba. Bubba Ray Dudley hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tag between Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley. Sylvan Grenier takes a right hand to the temple from D-Von. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sloppy discus punch from D-Von Dudley barely connects on Grenier. Tag between D-Von Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley. Dudley Boyz hook up Grenier, then hit a double suplex. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Sylvan Grenier powers out of a Bubba Ray Dudley headlock. Tag between Sylvan Grenier and Rene Dupree. Rene Dupree with a spinning neckbreaker on Bubba. Spear by Rene Dupree. Tag between Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier. La Resistance whip Bubba into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Bubba gets splashed in the corner. Weak bodyslam by Grenier. Tag to Rene Dupree. Running knee lift from Rene Dupree. Bubba counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Tag between Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley. Weak bodyslam by D-Von. Dudley Boyz have Rene Dupree to themselves. 3D! 1....2....3! It's over. Dudley Boyz go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Chris Jericho is in the ring. Hurricane comes out, and challenges him to a match tonight. The challenge is accepted.

Batista vs Garrison Cade.

The Match: Big clothesline from Batista. Garrison Cade is in trouble. Sit-Out Powerbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Christian vs Rob Van Dam.

The Match: RVD crushes Christian with a huge legdrop. Tiger suplex on Christian. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! DDT from the top rope by Rob Van Dam. That looked KILLER. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Christian takes a flying neckbreaker from Rob Van Dam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Christian powers out of a headlock. A Gut buster connects on RVD and hits hard. Spear by Christian. Christian misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying reverse elbow by Rob Van Dam. Christian is stunned as RVD heads to the top rope. Flying Kick! 1....2....3.

Chris Jericho vs Hurricane.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Hurricane goes down. One day, Jericho might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Spinebuster by Chris Jericho. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hurricane powers out of a headlock. STIFF~! chop lights up Jericho who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Hurricane hits a dropkick on Chris Jericho and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Jericho goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Chris Jericho elbows Hurricane in the face to break a hammerlock. Jericho hits a piledriver on Hurricane. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Hurricane. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Jericho uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Back suplex on Hurricane. Hurricane blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spin kick by Hurricane to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Hurricane scores with a standing spinebuster. The Rock comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Jericho turns around. The Rock spins Jericho around. The Rock hits the Rock Bottom! Rock leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Hurricane, Jericho got pinned. Jericho is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

Shawn Michaels is backstage. He was out there to tell Steve Austin that he was going to discombobulate him. Great, now I've got to look that word up. Time to sit back and watch.

Booker T vs Goldust.

Match Background: Booker T is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion.

The Match: Booker slams Goldust. Booker T connects with rights and lefts and Goldust is down! Booker T hits some punches. How generic. There's a two count on the pin. BIG clothesline on Goldust. Hooks the leg for a two count. Goldust reverses a Booker T hammerlock. Booker gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. There's a two count on the pin. Booker walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Booker blocks a kick from Goldust. Booker T scores with a big spinebuster. Goldust gets knocked to the ground by Booker, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Houston Hangover!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Steve Austin is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Triple H and The Rock fight one on one.

Triple H vs The Rock.

Match Background: Triple H is the reigning World Heavyweight champion.

The Match: Rock gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Triple H ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on The Rock by HHH. Remember when that was a legit finish? The Rock charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Rock powers out of a headlock. Bodyslam by Rock. Spear by The Rock. Covers for a quick two count. HHH counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Full nelson slam on Rock. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Rock. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rock blocks a punch. Rock scoops and slams Triple H. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? HHH flips out of a The Rock bodyslam attempt. Bodyslam by HHH. Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle and into the ring! The Rock turns around. Chris Jericho floors Rock. Chris Jericho signals - Lion Sault! Jericho leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Triple H, Rock got pinned. The Rock goes on the rampage, firing off stiff shots to both Triple H and Chris Jericho, who take the hint and swiftly leave the ring for their own safety.

Eric Bischoff and Steve Austin are both in the ring, each holding a contract. Hulk Hogan makes his entrance and joins them in the ring. They both want to sign him. They both try to persuade him to join their side of the struggle. After a pause, Hogan walks over to Steve Austin and takes the contract, then attacks. Steve Austin gets knocked to the ground by Hogan. Legdrop Of Doom!!! Hulk Hogan rips up the contract, then signs with Eric Bischoff.

Overall rating: 78%

TV rating: 5.62%

·
Registered
339 Posts
Good matches booked. Don't really like the Booker T heel turn and alignment with HHH though.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SMACKDOWN

Nunzio vs Billy Kidman.

The Match: Nunzio hits a back kick, doubling Kidmanover. Nunzio snap suplexes Kidman. Kidman gets caught with a short powerbomb from Nunzio. Nunzio drives a thrust kick into the chest of Kidman. Kidman ducks a wild right hand. Spin kick by Billy Kidman to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Nunzio pushes out of a Billy Kidman hold. Reverse DDT on Kidman. Covers for a quick two count. Nunzio hits a great swinging DDT on Billy Kidman. Nunzio then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pin, but Kidman is out just before the three count. Billy Kidman is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Spinning back kick from Billy Kidman. Nunzio blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Stun Gun from Nunzio! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Johnny Stamboli comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Billy Kidman turns around. Johnny Stamboli spins Kidman around. Johnny Stamboli hits the Fugettabout It! Stamboli leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Nunzio defeats Kidman. Nunzio and Stamboli are putting the boots to Billy Kidman! Rey Mysterio comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Nunzio \ Stamboli running for cover. Rey Mysterio saved Kidman from a major beating.

Haas and Shelton are walking backstage when they run into Los Guerreros. The two teams stare each other down, and threats are made, then they walk away from each other, looking angry.

Paul Heyman is backstage with Lance Storm. Paul Heyman was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match between Lance Storm and Paul London. I hope it's good...

Lance Storm vs Paul London.

The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. London crushes Storm with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Storm blocks a kick from Paul London. Lance Storm connects with a back heel kick on London and gets back up quickly. Flying elbow from Lance Storm connects. Covers for a quick two count. DDT from the top rope by Lance Storm. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. One day, Storm might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Storm charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. London crushes Storm with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Paul London. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Spin kick by Paul London to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spinning back kick from Paul London. Lance Storm once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. One day, Storm might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Diamond Dust from Lance Storm and London is out! Paul London can barely stand. Super Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Lesnar \ Cena are in the ring. Out onto the stage comes Kurt Angle, and he challenges them to a match against him and his mystery partner. They accept. He announces his mystery partner, who is Chris Benoit. Out comes Benoit, and the two teams stare each other down.

Los Guerreros vs Basham Brothers.

Match Background: Los Guerreros used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Eddie Guerrero on Danny. Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tiger suplex on Danny. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Tag between Danny Basham and Doug Basham. Eddie is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Doug Basham misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Basham goes down. Tag between Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero. Los Guerreros whip Basham into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Basham is down! Basham walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Tag to Eddie Guerrero. Doug Basham tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when Eddie goes to the eyes! Eddie Guerrero quickly scores with a field-goal kick between the legs! Doug Basham collapses! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Doug Basham got screwed! Los Guerreros go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Edge is walking backstage, when out of nowhere he gets grabbed and pulled behind some crates. We hear a crack, and someone's footsteps running off. The camera pans over, and Edge is out cold on the floor, a monkey wrench lying next to him, with no sign of the attacker.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Scotty 2 Hotty.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 has been WWE Cruiserweight champion since 02 November 2003.

The Match: Scotty hits a dropkick on Matt Hardy Version 1.0 and gets right back up. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Scotty goes for a splash but Matt puts the knees up. Matt hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Hard back suplex on Scotty. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! BAAACK Body drop by Scotty gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Scotty reverses a Matt Hardy Version 1.0 hammerlock. Lightning kick by Scotty on Matt. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Matt goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Implant DDT by Scotty 2 Hotty! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Spinning back kick from Scotty 2 Hotty. Scotty 2 Hotty misses a clothesline. Second rope flying axe handle, Scotty goes down. One day, Matt might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tor-NADO DDT from Matt Hardy Version 1.0, Scotty got planted! Scotty 2 Hotty is in trouble. Twist Of Fate! 1....2....3.

Sean O'Haire vs Undertaker.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title. Sean O'Haire has been WWE United States champion since 06 November 2003.

The Match: Weak bodyslam by Undertaker. Undertaker scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Side suplex from Undertaker. Pin, but O'Haire is out just before the three count. O'Haire takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Sean O'Haire pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. O'Haire slams Undertaker down and motions to the crowd. Undertaker walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Undertaker is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Powerslam from Undertaker on O'Haire. Undertaker scores with a forearm, sending O'Haire down into the corner. The referee pulls Undertaker away to get the break. Wait! O'Haire has pulled something out of his tights. Undertaker walks over...and gets floored by a punch! No, the referee saw the brass knuckles! We have DQ decision! O'Haire grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Raven.

Brock Lesnar and John Cena vs God's Team.

Match Background: God's Team used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen. Angle and Lesnar are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Kurt Angle is the reigning WWE World champion.

The Match: BAAACK Body drop by Benoit gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear by Brock Lesnar. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lesnar tags out to John Cena. Cena \ Lesnar whip Benoit into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Chris Benoit charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. Benoit takes a headbutt from John Cena. Benoit reverses a John Cena hammerlock. Belly to belly off the top rope! Tag to Kurt Angle. Stun Gun from Kurt Angle! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Spear by Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle misses a clothesline. Cena tags out to Brock Lesnar. Massive backbreaker on Angle and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Powerbomb on Angle. Pin, but Angle is out just before the three count. Lesnar slams Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. T-Bone suplex by Angle, Lesnar got folded in half to the point that he was almost able to fellate himself. Mighty impressive, don't you think? Brock Lesnar is in big trouble...Angle Lock!! 1....2....3! God's Team climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Overall: 78%

TV Rating: 5.12

HEAT

Ultimo Dragon vs Nunzio.

The Match: Ultimo Dragon connects with a back heel kick on Nunzio and gets back up quickly. Nunzio takes a flying neckbreaker from Ultimo Dragon. Hooks the leg for a two count. Nunzio kicks Ultimo Dragon in the gut to reverse the momentum. Stun Gun from Nunzio! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Double arm suplex by Nunzio connects as Ultimo hits hard. Vertical suplex by Nunzio. Ultimo kicks Nunzio in the gut to reverse the momentum. Ultimo crushes Nunzio with a huge legdrop. Nunzio can barely stand. Flipping Reverse DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Rey Mysterio is backstage. He wanted to rip into Rhyno. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Chris Nowinski vs Maven.

The Match: Maven strikes Chris Nowinski. Nowinski takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Chris Nowinski comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Chris Nowinski with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Maven. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Nowinski strikes away at Maven, not doing much damage at all. Chris Nowinski with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Maven. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Maven flips out of a Chris Nowinski bodyslam attempt. Maven hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Chris Nowinski is stunned as Maven heads to the top rope. Missile Dropkick! 1....2....3.

Torrie Wilson is in the ring. Out from the back comes Dawn Marie. She climbs in and they trade insults. As Torrie turns around, Dawn Marie attacks, and floors her. Grabbing the hair, she proceeds to beat away on Torrie Wilson, leaving her down and hurt on the canvas.

Rodney Mack and Jazz vs Stevie Richards and Victoria.

The Match: Mack takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Mack reverses a waistlock. BAAACK Body drop by Victoria gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag between Rodney Mack and Jazz. Victoria gets splashed in the corner. Jazz slams Victoria down. Victoria is sure in trouble now. Jazz walks into a drop toe hold. Victoria strikes Jazz with a hard blow. Victoria tags out to Stevie Richards. Jazz gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Running knee lift from Stevie Richards. Jazz powers out of a headlock. Jazz with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Stevie. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Tag to Rodney Mack. Rodney Mack scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, but Stevie is out just before the three count. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Stevie Richards by Mack. Remember when that was a legit finish? Rodney Mack floors Stevie Richards. Stevie Richards gets locked in the Blackout! Submission victory! Mack \ Jazz go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Dawn Marie vs Torrie Wilson.

Match Background: This will be a bra and panties bout.

The Match: Torrie Wilson punches away at Dawn Marie only to get the tides turned quickly. Torrie hits a wheel kick on Dawn. Torrie hits a dropkick on Dawn Marie. Dawn kicks Torrie Wilson in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying elbow off the top rope by Dawn Marie, but there was NO elevation off the leap. Torrie kicks Dawn Marie in the gut to reverse the momentum. Torrie hits a stump piledriver on Dawn Marie. Torrie Wilson with an enziguri. Dawn flips out of a Torrie Wilson bodyslam attempt. Weak-ass knife-edge chop from Dawn in the corner. Sting would have NO problem no-selling that. Torrie counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying dropkick from Torrie on Dawn gets a two count. Torrie Wilson moves in for the kill. Neckbreaker! Torrie Wilson pulls the clothes off Dawn to leave her in her bra and panties for the win! Torrie Wilson goes into the crowd, where she celebrates her victory

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of the new tag team Outsiders.

Rey Mysterio vs Rhyno.

The Match: Rhyno takes a NICE hurrancarana from Rey Mysterio. Tor-NADO DDT from Rey Mysterio, Rhyno got planted! Diamond Dust from Rey Mysterio and Rhyno is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Covers for a quick two count. Rey walks into a drop toe hold. Bodyslam by Rhyno. Rey walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Rey counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Super kick by Rey Mysterio. Rhyno is in trouble. Here it comes - West Coast Hop. 1....2...3, it's finished. Rey Mysterio remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Overall: 69%

TV rating: 2.87

Ok instead of heat I have named it as Carnage, 2 hour show, Cruiserweight title is a main event title and I have brought back the hardcore title.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RAW

Mark Jindrak vs Maven.

The Match: Mark Jindrak hits a bulldog off the ropes. Mark Jindrak scores with a standing spinebuster. Death valley driver by Mark Jindrak! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Maven by Jindrak. Remember when that was a legit finish? Covers for a quick two count. Maven blocks a punch. Maven strikes Mark Jindrak with a hard blow. Maven hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Jindrak flips out of a Maven bodyslam attempt. Massive backbreaker on Maven and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Maven gets whipped into the turnbuckles by Jindrak. Splash Mountain! 1....2....3.

Chris Jericho is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Shawn Michaels, who comes out from the back. They try to do a straight interview, but the constant taunts from Jericho soon annoy HBK, and he attacks Chris Jericho! He lays Jericho out, but only after destroying most of of the set in the short brawl.

Dudley Boyz are backstage. They wanted to rip into La Resistance.

Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance.

Match Background: Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the World Tag Team titles. Dudley Boyz have been World Tag Team champions since 03 November 2003.

The Match: Big kick from Grenier staggers D-Von but that's about it. Weak bodyslam by Grenier. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Rene Dupree. La Resistance whip D-Von into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Dupree slams D-Von Dudley down and motions to the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rene Dupree ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. D-Von counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Sloppy discus punch from D-Von Dudley barely connects on Dupree. Tag between D-Von Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley. BAAACK Body drop by Dupree gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Full nelson slam on Dupree. Rene Dupree fights out of a grapple. Tag to Sylvan Grenier. Sylvan Grenier hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Sylvan Grenier turns Bubba inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Pin, but Bubba is out just before the three count. Bubba Ray Dudley takes a right hand to the temple from Grenier. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Grenier charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Big piledriver on Grenier. Sylvan Grenier is in big trouble...3D!! 1....2....3! Dudley Boyz go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Christian is backstage. He wanted to rip into Goldust. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Christian vs Goldust.

The Match: Christian gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Christian. Goldust ducks a wild right hand. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Goldust ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Christian charges, Goldust moves, and the referee is knocked silly! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Goldust just KILLS Christian! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Christian kicks Goldust in the gut to reverse the momentum. Christian snap suplexes Goldust HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Christian is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Doctor Bomb connects and Goldust landed hard. There's a two count on the pin. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Goldust! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Goldust avoids a Christian avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Goldust hits a piledriver on Christian. That used to end matches, you know. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Christian blocks a kick from Goldust. Goldust can barely stand. Unprettier!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Christian climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Rob Van Dam vs Randy Orton.

The Match: Implant DDT by Rob Van Dam! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Super kick by Rob Van Dam. There's a two count on the pin. Orton blocks a punch. Randy Orton hits some punches. How generic. BAAACK Body drop by RVD gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Randy Orton! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Orton slams Rob Van Dam down and motions to the crowd. RVD counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Lightning kick by RVD on Orton. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Orton goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Implant DDT by Rob Van Dam! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Spinning back kick from Rob Van Dam. Randy Orton comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Rob Van Dam by Orton. Remember when that was a legit finish? High Angle DDT by Randy Orton just SPIKES Rob Van Dam down! Booker T comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! RVD turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Booker! Booker T has left RVD in big trouble. Rob Van Dam is in trouble. RKO! 1....2....3. Rob Van Dam goes on the rampage, firing off stiff shots to both Randy Orton and Booker T, who take the hint and swiftly leave the ring for their own safety.

Hulk Hogan vs The Rock.

The Match: BORING ass brawling from Hogan. Hulk Hogan hits a BIG clothesline for two! There's a two count on the pin. The Rock pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on Hogan. Rock slams Hulk Hogan. Rock slams Hulk Hogan down and motions to the crowd. Hogan powers out of a headlock. Powerslam from Hulk Hogan on Rock. Hulk Hogan has The Rock down on the canvas. Here it comes - Legdrop Of Doom, forget about it. 1....2...3! Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Chris Jericho floors Rock. Chris Jericho signals - Lion Sault! The Rock has been left down on the canvas.

Hulk Hogan comes out onto the stage, and announces that he has brought in two friends to join him. Out come Outsiders, making their debut.

Kane is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Triple H. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Chris Jericho vs Booker T vs Kane vs Triple H.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. HHH and Kane have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Triple H is the reigning World Heavyweight champion. Booker T is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion.

The Match: Kane hits some punches. How generic. Kane slams Chris Jericho down and motions to the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag between Chris Jericho and Booker T. Booker slams Kane down and motions to the crowd. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! BIG clothesline on Kane. Kane blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Tag to Triple H. Nice piledriver on Booker. Running knee lift from Triple H. Booker T powers out of a Triple H headlock. Bodyslam by Booker. Powerbomb on HHH. Cover gets three for Booker T, HHH got pinned. Booker takes a headbutt from Chris Jericho. Booker takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. There's a two count on the pin. Spinebuster by Chris Jericho. Pin, but Booker is out just before the three count. Booker T is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. High Angle DDT by Booker T just SPIKES Chris Jericho down! Tag between Booker T and Kane. Spear! Jericho is down! ONE...TWO...THREE. Kane defeats Jericho. Kane scoops and slams Booker T. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Booker T powers out of a Kane headlock. Full nelson slam on Kane. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Booker goes for a splash but Kane puts the knees up. Booker T charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Booker T can barely stand. Choke Slam! 1....2....3.

Overall: 78%

TV Rating: 5.92

SMACKDOWN

World's Greatest Tag Team are backstage. They talked trash about Los Guerreros, continuing their feud. Now, THIS was a good, solid way of hyping it up.

A-Train vs Undertaker.

The Match: Undertaker hits a piledriver on A-Train. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Sloppy discus punch from Undertaker barely connects on A-Train. Undertaker scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Running clothesline from Undertaker was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Hooks the leg for a two count. A-Train elbows Undertaker in the face to break a hammerlock. Undertaker takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Weak bodyslam by A-Train. Undertaker flips out of a A-Train bodyslam attempt. Powerslam from Undertaker on A-Train. A-Train is in trouble. Choke Slam! 1....2....3. A-Train grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident.

Eddie Guerrero is walking backstage, when he suddenly stops and looks around. He walks over and looks behind some crates, and suddenly gets knocked down by a chair. Out from the crates emerges Raven, holding the chair. He hits Eddie again, then walks off, the damage done.

Basham Brothers vs World's Greatest Tag Team.

The Match: Danny takes a headbutt from Shelton Benjamin. Bodyslam by Shelton. Death valley driver by Shelton Benjamin! No one executes that move properly anymore. Danny tags out to Doug Basham. STIFF~! chop lights up Shelton who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Shelton counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Shelton Benjamin connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Tag between Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. World's Greatest Tag Team whip Basham into the corner. Shelton Benjamin whips Charlie Haas in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Basham walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Spear! Basham is down! Tag to Shelton Benjamin. Doug Basham is all alone...Doomsday Device!! 1....2....3! Los Guerreros come running down into the ring. They nail Charlie Haas from behind, then grab Shelton and hit the Brainbuster! With him out of the way, the drag Charlie Haas to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the announcer's table with a double slam! Los Guerreros have destroyed World's Greatest Tag Team!

Paul London is backstage. He wanted to rip into Lance Storm. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Lance Storm vs Paul London.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Storm goes down. Paul London strikes Storm. Second rope flying axe handle, Storm goes down. One day, London might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Second rope flying axe handle, Storm goes down. One day, London might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Storm blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Storm uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lightning kick by Storm on London. Covers for a quick two count. Paul London fights out of a grapple. London crushes Storm with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Storm goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Storm blocks a punch. Storm just WAFFLES London with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! London counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! London uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lance Storm gets knocked to the ground by London, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. London Calling!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Paul London remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Roddy Piper is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guests are Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle. They make separate entrances, and stand either side of Piper. The interview goes off without any violence, although both workers make some strong remarks about the other, and tensions are high when the interview ends.

John Cena vs Eddie Guerrero.

The Match: Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! SUPER frankensteiner on Cena, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Cena powers out of a headlock. Eddie takes a headbutt from John Cena. Fallaway slam by John Cena puts down Eddie Guerrero. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends Eddie CRASHING to the mat. Eddie powers out of a headlock. Lightning kick by Eddie on Cena. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Eddie Guerrero. That looked KILLER. Pin, but Cena is out just before the three count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Standing leg lariat by Eddie Guerrero on Cena. John Cena elbows Eddie Guerrero in the face to break a hammerlock. John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Eddie. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Charlie Haas comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Eddie Guerrero turns around. Charlie Haas spins Eddie around. Charlie Haas hits the Haastruction! Haas leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for John Cena, Eddie got pinned. Eddie grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident.

Chris Benoit is backstage. He was building up the feud with Sean O'Haire. Well, that's just...neat!

Big Show vs Rhyno.

The Match: Rhyno hits some punches. How generic. Rhyno scoops and slams Big Show. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Rhyno connects with rights and lefts and Big Show is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Show CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. Big Show reverses a hip toss. Big Show connects on Rhyno with a flurry in the corner...but no one seems to care. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big Show hits a bulldog off the ropes. Rhyno avoids a Big Show avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spear! Show is down! Big Show can barely stand. Gore!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Rhyno is still in the ring celebrating. Big Show pushes the referee away. Big Show spins Rhyno around. Big Show hits the Show Stopper!

Sean O'Haire and Brock Lesnar vs God's Team.

Match Background: God's Team used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen. Angle and Lesnar have been feuding recently. Lesnar has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Benoit and O'Haire have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Kurt Angle is the reigning WWE World champion. Sean O'Haire is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 06 November 2003.

The Match: Running knee lift from Kurt Angle. Angle almost belly-to-belly suplexes Brock Lesnar through the mat. What? It's possible. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit. God's Team hook up Lesnar, then hit a double suplex. Running knee lift from Chris Benoit. Hooks the leg for a two count. Double arm suplex by Chris Benoit connects as Lesnar hits hard. Lesnar blocks a punch. Death valley driver by Brock Lesnar! No one executes that move properly anymore. Tag to Sean O'Haire. Flying shoulder tackle by O'Haire sends Benoit CRASHING to the mat. O'Haire hits a piledriver on Chris Benoit. That used to end matches, you know. Benoit powers out of a headlock. Benoit tags out to Kurt Angle. Tiger bomb by Kurt Angle, executed to perfection. We don't see too many good looking Tiger bombs. Kurt Angle scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! O'Haire takes a headbutt from Kurt Angle. O'Haire ducks a wild right hand. Nice piledriver on Angle. Kurt Angle tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when O'Haire goes to the eyes! Sean O'Haire quickly scores with a field-goal kick between the legs! Kurt Angle collapses! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Kurt Angle got screwed!

Overall: 74%

TV Rating: 5.23

·
15,672 Posts
Raw 6.5/10. SmackDown 7/10.

Raw scored lower as you might be in danger of over-using Jericho, which will hurt his overness and then ratings in the long run.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CARNAGE

Rey Mysterio is backstage. He wanted to rip into Ultimo Dragon. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Chris Kanyon vs Hurricane.

The Match: Hurricane connects with a back heel kick on Kanyon and gets back up quickly. Standing leg lariat by Hurricane on Kanyon. STIFF high kick on Kanyon by Hurricane. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Chris Kanyon by Hurricane. Remember when that was a legit finish? There's a two count on the pin. Kanyon ducks a wild right hand. Kanyon scoops and slams Hurricane. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Hooks the leg for a two count. Nice piledriver on Hurricane. Hurricane comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Tiger suplex on Kanyon. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hurricane moves in for the kill. Eye Of The Hurricane!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Hurricane goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Shane McMahon comes out from the back, making his debut tonight. He takes the microphone and makes it clear that he is in a position of power.

Billy Kidman vs Jamie Noble.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Kidman by Jamie Noble. Noble hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Noble just WAFFLES Kidman with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Covers for a quick two count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Hooks the leg for a two count. Billy Kidman reverses a hip toss. Standing leg lariat by Billy Kidman on Noble. There's a two count on the pin. Kidman crushes Noble with a huge legdrop. Billy Kidman misses a clothesline. Tor-NADO DDT from Jamie Noble, Kidman got planted! Jamie Noble moves in for the kill. Huge Powerbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Jamie Noble climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

D'Lo Brown is backstage. He wanted to rip into Tommy Dreamer. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

D'Lo Brown vs Tommy Dreamer.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. D'Lo is making his debut at this show. This match is for the WWE Hardcore title.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, D'Lo Brown ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Frying pan shot by D'Lo. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Tommy Dreamer by D'Lo. Remember when that was a legit finish? BAAACK Body drop by Dreamer gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. D'Lo walks into a drop toe hold. D'Lo gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Spinebuster by Tommy Dreamer. There's a two count on the pin. D'Lo Brown fights out of a grapple. D'Lo Brown hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on Dreamer. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tommy Dreamer powers out of a D'Lo Brown headlock. Dreamer scoops and slams D'Lo Brown. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? D'Lo powers out of a headlock. Running knee lift from D'Lo Brown. D'Lo Brown floors Tommy Dreamer...and climbs the turnbuckles. Lo Down!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Chris Nowinski is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Tajiri. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Chris Nowinski vs Tajiri.

The Match: Nowinski walks into a high dropkick from Tajiri, almost losing several teeth in the process. Tajiri uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Covers for a quick two count. Nowinski ducks a wild right hand. Weak bodyslam on Tajiri by Nowinski sets up a legdrop. Tajiri hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Chris Nowinski strikes Tajiri with a hard blow. Tajiri once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying reverse elbow by Tajiri. Chris Nowinski is in trouble. Kick Of Death!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Ken Shamrock is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Tito Ortiz. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Ken Shamrock vs Tito Ortiz.

Match Background: Shamrock is making his debut at this show. Tito is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Vicious back suplex! Tito Ortiz got nailed big time! Shamrock hits a great swinging DDT on Tito Ortiz. Shamrock then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Shamrock hits a great swinging DDT on Tito Ortiz. Shamrock then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pin, but Tito is out just before the three count. Tito Ortiz takes a butterfly suplex from Shamrock. Covers for a quick two count. Tito Ortiz is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. A Gut buster connects on Shamrock and hits hard. Shamrock takes a quick lariat. Ken Shamrock reverses a hip toss. Tito walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Ken Shamrock moves in for the kill. Belly To Belly!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Ken Shamrock remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Ultimo Dragon vs Rey Mysterio.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Ultimo Dragon. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Rey goes down. Hard back suplex on Rey. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Rey ducks a wild right hand. Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio connects. Rey crushes Ultimo with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Ultimo Dragon reverses a hip toss. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Ultimo Dragon and Rey is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rey pushes out of a Ultimo Dragon hold. Ultimo walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio, almost losing several teeth in the process. Ultimo pushes out of a Rey Mysterio hold. Ultimo Dragon hits a rolling kick on Rey. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Ultimo Dragon has Rey Mysterio down on the canvas. Dragon Sleeper!!! Rey Mysterio taps out! Ultimo Dragon extends his hand to Rey...and it is accepted! They shake!

Overall: 75%

TV Rating: 5.98

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ok..some good bookings on the EWR show. Storm/London would be good.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RAWRodney Mack vs Sabu.

Match Background: Sabu is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Fallaway slam by Rodney Mack puts down Sabu. Full nelson slam on Sabu. Covers for a quick two count. Mack charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Sabu strikes Rodney Mack. Sabu with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Mack. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. There's a two count on the pin. Sabu turns Mack inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Running clothesline from Sabu was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Mack counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Spear by Rodney Mack. Covers for a quick two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Sabu! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Sabu charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Mack slams Sabu. Sabu avoids a Rodney Mack avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Sabu slams Rodney Mack down. Mack is sure in trouble now. Sabu DDTs Rodney Mack. Sabu floors Rodney Mack...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Arabian Facebuster! 1....2....3. Sabu remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Chris Jericho is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guests are Christian and Goldust. They make separate entrances, and stand either side of Jericho. It doesn't take long before insults are flying, and soon Chris Jericho is shoved aside, and the two workers brawl, taking most of the set with them. Jericho does not look happy as he surveys the damage to the set.

Evolution come down to the ring. Ric Flair makes a short speech, then publically fires Triple H. On cue, the other members swiftly beat down Triple H, leaving him down and hurt on the mat.

Scott Hall vs Batista.

The Match: Big clothesline from Hall. Hall DDTs Batista. Hall DDTs Batista. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Batista takes a right hand to the temple from Hall. Covers for a quick two count. Batista blocks a kick from Scott Hall. Batista slams Scott Hall down. Hall is sure in trouble now. Big clothesline from Batista. Scott Hall once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Big clothesline from Hall. Scott Hall moves in for the kill. Outsider's Edge!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Jindrak \ Cade are backstage. They were on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with La Resistance.

Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak vs La Resistance.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rene Dupree ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. BAAACK Body drop by Jindrak gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Dupree tags out to Sylvan Grenier. La Resistance whip Jindrak into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. There's a two count on the pin. Weak bodyslam on Jindrak by Grenier sets up a legdrop. Jindrak backdrops Sylvan Grenier out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Mark Jindrak. Spear by Mark Jindrak. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Garrison Cade. Cade crushes Grenier with a huge legdrop. Pin, but Grenier is out just before the three count. Cade hits a dropkick on Sylvan Grenier and gets right back up. Grenier blocks a punch. Big kick from Grenier staggers Cade but that's about it. Grenier tags out to Rene Dupree. Rene Dupree hits some punches. How generic. Cade tags out to Mark Jindrak. Rene Dupree with a spinning neckbreaker on Jindrak. Mark Jindrak sets up Dupree as the partner goes to ringside and gets a steel chair. Garrison Cadecomes in and swings, but Rene Dupree ducks and Mark Jindrak gets blasted in the face with the chair instead! Mark Jindrak gets knocked to the ground by Dupree. Figure Four Leglock!!! Mark Jindrak taps out! Garrison Cade looks furious at that defeat. Meanwhile, Mark Jindrak has gone to the outside and grabbed a chair. He slides in...and belts Cade with it! What a shot!

Christian vs Goldust.

The Match: Goldust gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Christian! Christian gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Christian. Goldust gets caught with a short powerbomb from Christian. Bodyslam by Christian. Goldust powers out of a Christian headlock. Bodyslam by Goldust. Massive backbreaker on Christian and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Christian counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Goldust hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Goldust! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Christian drops an elbow...but Goldust moves out of the way. Christian gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Christian elbows Goldust in the face to break a hammerlock. Goldust takes a flying neckbreaker from Christian. Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Goldust turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Jericho! Chris Jericho has left Goldust in big trouble. Goldust is in trouble. Here it comes - Unprettier. 1....2...3, it's finished. Christian and Jericho are putting the boots to Goldust! The Rock comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Vitamin C running for cover. The Rock saved Goldust from a major beating.

Rob Van Dam is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Randy Orton. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Rob Van Dam vs Randy Orton.

The Match: Randy Orton with a spinning neckbreaker on RVD. Full nelson slam on RVD. Hooks the leg for a two count. Orton goes for a splash but RVD puts the knees up. Orton walks into a high dropkick from Rob Van Dam, almost losing several teeth in the process. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Rob Van Dam. Covers for a quick two count. DDT from the top rope by Rob Van Dam. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Rob Van Dam. Orton flips out of a Rob Van Dam bodyslam attempt. Nice piledriver on RVD. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Rob Van Dam by Orton. Remember when that was a legit finish? RVD gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Rob Van Dam elbows Randy Orton in the face to break a hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Orton. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Power drive elbow by Rob Van Dam. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Randy Orton gets knocked to the ground by RVD, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Five Star Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Booker T comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Booker misses RVD with a chair shot! Rob Van Dam grabs the chair, and knocks Booker T to the canvas with it! Booker gets a taste of his own medicine!

Triple H vs Batista.

Match Background: This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: HHH gets splashed in the corner. Weak bodyslam by Batista. Covers for a quick two count. HHH blocks a kick from Batista. Triple H connects with rights and lefts and Batista is down! Flying shoulder tackle by HHH sends Batista CRASHING to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Batista. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BAAACK Body drop by Batista gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Batista powers out of a Triple H headlock. Batista hits a piledriver on Triple H. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Covers for a quick two count. Side suplex from Batista. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. HHH gets splashed in the corner. Batista strikes Triple H. HHH counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on Batista. High Angle DDT by Triple H just SPIKES Batista down! Triple H moves in for the kill. Pedigree! 1....2....3. Kane comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! HHH turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Kane has left HHH down and bloodied.

Kane vs The Rock.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kane ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Flying shoulder tackle by Kane sends Rock CRASHING to the mat. Covers for a quick two count. The Rock elbows Kane in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Rock sends Kane CRASHING to the mat. Rock scoops and slams Kane. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Bodyslam by Rock. Kane pushes out of a The Rock hold. Rock walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. The Rock is in trouble. Choke Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Overall: 67%

TV Rating: 5.56

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SMACKDOWN

Roddy Piper is backstage with Sean O'Haire. Roddy Piper was building up the feud between Chris Benoit and Sean O'Haire. Good idea.

World's Greatest Tag Team vs Basham Brothers.

The Match: Shelton hits a piledriver on Danny Basham. That used to end matches, you know. Tag to Doug Basham. Shelton drives a thrust kick into the chest of Basham. Tag between Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. Flying cross body off the top rope! Tag to Danny Basham. Lightning kick by Haas on Danny. Charlie Haas scores with a big spinebuster. World's Greatest Tag Team have Danny Basham to themselves. Doomsday Device! 1....2....3! It's over. World's Greatest Tag Team go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Kurt Angle is in the ring, carrying the WWE World belt. Brock Lesnar comes down and gets in the ring. After a few words, Lesnar grabs the belt and waffles the champion with it, knocking him out. Brock Lesnar poses above him, the belt in his hands.

Chris Benoit vs John Cena.

The Match: Cena scoops and slams Chris Benoit. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Benoit takes a headbutt from John Cena. Chris Benoit charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Running knee lift from John Cena. Chris Benoit powers out of a John Cena headlock. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Benoit. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Spear by Chris Benoit. There's a two count on the pin. Cena reverses a waistlock. Big piledriver on Benoit. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Benoit is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Benoit blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Chris Benoit hits some punches. How generic. Chris Benoit misses a clothesline. Bodyslam by Cena. John Cena gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!!

Edge is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Raven. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Edge and Paul London vs Lance Storm and Raven.

Match Background: Raven and Edge have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Lance Storm. Storm hits a dropkick on Edge and gets right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Storm tags out to Raven. Storm \ Raven whip Edge into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Raven with a spinning neckbreaker on Edge. Edge elbows Raven in the face to break a hammerlock. Nice piledriver on Raven. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Edge and Paul London. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin, but Raven is out just before the three count. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Raven blocks a punch. Paul London charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tag to Lance Storm. Spinning back kick from Lance Storm. Tag to Edge. Second rope flying axe handle, Edge goes down. One day, Storm might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Lance Storm gets whipped into the corner. Edge charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Storm uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Storm \ Raven remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

Undertaker is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Rhyno. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

Undertaker vs Rhyno.

The Match: BAAACK Body drop by Undertaker gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Rhyno hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Undertaker blocks a kick from Rhyno. Rhyno hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Undertaker slams Rhyno down. Rhyno is sure in trouble now. Covers for a quick two count. Undertaker scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rhyno takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Rhyno ducks a wild right hand. Rhyno hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Rhyno scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. BAAACK Body drop by Undertaker gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rhyno ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Undertaker pushes out of a Rhyno hold. Undertaker with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Rhyno. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Side suplex from Undertaker. Undertaker moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Last Ride. 1....2...3, it's finished. Undertaker climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Lesnar \ O'Haire are in the ring. Out onto the stage comes Kurt Angle, and he challenges them to a match against him and his mystery partner. They accept. He announces his mystery partner, who is Eddie Guerrero. Out comes Eddie, and the two teams stare each other down.

Sean O'Haire and Brock Lesnar vs Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle.

Match Background: Angle and Lesnar have been feuding recently. Lesnar has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Kurt Angle is the reigning WWE World champion. Sean O'Haire is the reigning WWE United States champion, and has been since 06 November 2003.

The Match: Bodyslam by O'Haire. Spinebuster by Sean O'Haire. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Brock Lesnar. Lesnar \ O'Haire whip Angle into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. BIG clothesline on Angle. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lesnar slams Kurt Angle. Angle backdrops Brock Lesnar out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Kurt Angle. Blind lariat by Angle was downright NASTY! Lesnar never...saw...it coming! Tag to Eddie Guerrero. Lesnar takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Flying cross body off the top rope! Lesnar counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Lesnar tags out to Sean O'Haire. Massive backbreaker on Eddie and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Sean O'Haire scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Eddie gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Eddie flips out of a Sean O'Haire bodyslam attempt. Super kick by Eddie Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero floors Sean O'Haire...and climbs the turnbuckles. Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Eddie \ Angle go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and announces that at Survivor Series we will see Eddie Guerrero and John Cena fight one on one.

Overall: 76%

TV Rating: 4.75

SURVIVOR SERIES

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Tajiri vs Ultimo Dragon vs Rey Mysterio match.

Christian vs Goldust.

The Match: Christian snap suplexes Goldust HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Christian is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Goldust hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Goldust counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. STIFF~! chop lights up Christian who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Running knee lift from Goldust. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Christian is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Goldust with a spinning neckbreaker on Christian. Goldust charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Christian! Covers for a quick two count. Christian hits a great swinging DDT on Goldust. Christian then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Goldust by Christian. Remember when that was a legit finish? Big forearm by Christian makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Goldust counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Goldust with a spinning neckbreaker on Christian. Death valley driver by Goldust! No one executes that move properly anymore. Goldust moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Curtain Call. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Ultimo Dragon vs Tajiri vs Rey Mysterio.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. This match is for the WWE Cruiserweight title.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Implant DDT by Matt Hardy Version 1.0! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Covers for a quick two count. Matt charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Tag between Tajiri and Rey Mysterio. Second rope flying axe handle, Matt goes down. One day, Rey might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Matt reverses an irish whip...and Rey Mysterio runs into the referee! DDT from the top rope by Rey Mysterio. That looked KILLER. Cover, but there's no one to count for Rey Mysterio! Implant DDT by Rey Mysterio! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Rey goes for a splash but Matt puts the knees up. Matt tags out to Ultimo Dragon. Rey takes a NICE hurrancarana from Ultimo Dragon. Rey takes a flying neckbreaker from Ultimo Dragon. Rey Mysterio pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Vicious kick to the teeth from Rey Mysterio. Tag to Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Ultimo takes a flying neckbreaker from Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Tiger suplex on Ultimo. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Ultimo Dragon is in trouble. Twist Of Fate! 1....2....3.

Paul London vs Lance Storm.

The Match: London hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Lance Storm pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Lance Storm strikes London. Storm whips London into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Power drive elbow by Lance Storm. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Lance Storm gets taken down out of nowhere! Hard back suplex on Storm. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Super kick by Paul London. Covers for a quick two count. DDT from the top rope by Paul London. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Lance Storm once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. London takes a NICE hurrancarana from Lance Storm. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! London blocks a punch. Paul London floors Lance Storm...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, London Calling! 1....2....3.

Booker T vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: RVD and Booker have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title.

The Match: Booker slams Rob Van Dam. Booker hits a right hand. BIG clothesline on RVD. BIG clothesline on RVD. Booker charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Second rope flying axe handle, Booker goes down. One day, RVD might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Booker T once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spear by Booker T. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Booker T connects and Rob Van Dam is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! RVD counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rob Van Dam strikes Booker. Booker pushes out of a Rob Van Dam hold. Bodyslam by Booker. Rob Van Dam is in trouble. Book End!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Booker T climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Sean O'Haire vs Chris Benoit.

Match Background: Benoit and O'Haire have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE United States title. Sean O'Haire has been WWE United States champion since 06 November 2003.

The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by Benoit sends O'Haire CRASHING to the mat. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and O'Haire hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Chris Benoit misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Benoit gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. BAAACK Body drop by Benoit gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. Spear! Benoit is down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! O'Haire slams Chris Benoit down and motions to the crowd. Chris Benoit comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Chris Benoit hits a stalling suplex on O'Haire. There's a two count on the pin. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Chris Benoit, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Benoit. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. O'Haire takes a headbutt from Chris Benoit. Sean O'Haire avoids a Chris Benoit avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Chris Benoit charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Death valley driver by Sean O'Haire! No one executes that move properly anymore. Chris Benoit is in trouble. Here it comes - Prophecy. 1....2...3, it's finished. Sean O'Haire remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Kane vs Triple H.

Match Background: HHH and Kane have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Triple H ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Kane fights out of a grapple. Kane connects with rights and lefts and Triple H is down! The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. High Angle DDT by Kane just SPIKES Triple H down! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Kane misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. HHH slams Kane down and motions to the crowd. Kane walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. Triple H scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! HHH walks into a drop toe hold. Spear by Kane. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! HHH blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Kane can barely stand. Pedigree!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Triple H is still in the ring celebrating. Kane pushes the referee away. Kane spins HHH around. Kane hits the Choke Slam!

Chris Jericho vs The Rock.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. Rock and Jericho have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: The Rock launches Jericho into the cage wall. Jericho walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Jericho ducks a wild right hand. Chris Jericho connects with rights and lefts and The Rock is down! Jericho hits a dropkick on The Rock and gets right back up. Chris Jericho throws Rock into the cage. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho connects. Jericho climbs the cage...but The Rock is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. The Rock elbows Chris Jericho in the face to break a hammerlock. Nice piledriver on Jericho. Powerbomb on Jericho. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on Jericho. The Rock launches Jericho into the cage wall. Rock goes for a splash but Jericho puts the knees up. Implant DDT by Chris Jericho! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Tiger suplex on Rock. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Powerbomb on Jericho. The Rock goes to leave the cage by the door...but Kane appears at ringside and slams the door on his head! Jericho takes the opportunity, and climbs out the door for the win! Jericho and Kane are beating the hell out of The Rock! Triple H sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Chris Jericho, exchanging punches, while The Rock comes back, sending Kane out of the ring with a clothesline. HHH \ Rock have cleared the ring, driving off Jericho and Kane!

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle.

Match Background: Angle and Lesnar have been feuding recently. Lesnar has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE World title.

The Match: Angle is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Brock Lesnar misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Lesnar takes a back suplex. Brock Lesnar charges, Angle moves, and the referee is knocked silly! TIGER DRIVER '91~! Almost KILLS Lesnar. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Brock Lesnar powers out of a Kurt Angle headlock. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Kurt Angle by Lesnar. Remember when that was a legit finish? Nice piledriver on Angle. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brock Lesnar scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Angle counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Kurt Angle. That was interesting. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Angle drops an elbow...but Brock Lesnar moves out of the way. Vince McMahon comes running down the aisle with a chair! Lesnar whips Kurt Angle into the ropes. Vince jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Vince, Angle, and the chair! Kurt Angle staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Brock Lesnar shakes hands with Vince McMahon, showing that their plan worked perfectly.

Overall: 80%

1.55 buy rate

·
Registered
339 Posts
Good Survivor Series card.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts