Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Roster
Main Eventers
John Cena, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Ric Flair, Triple H, Undertaker, AJ Styles, Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels and the Rock.

Upper Midcards
Booker T, Edge, Tajiri, Rob Van Dam, Kane, Big Show, Christian, Matt Hardy Version 1, Eddie Guerrero, Lance Storm, Rhyno and Kevin Nash.

Midcards
Al Snow, Billy Gunn, Billy Kidman, APA, Dudleyz, Chavo Guerrero, Goldust, Hurricane, Jeff Hardy, Ivory, Nova, Paul London, Rey Mysterio, Rikishi, Ron Killings, Scott Steiner, Scotty Too Hotty, Spanky, Tommy Dreamer, Trish Stratus, Ultimo Dragon, Val Venis, A-Train, Batista, Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Chris Kanyon, Eric Angle, Jazz, Molly Holly, Randy Orton, Raven, La Resistance, Sean O'Haire, Test, Victoria, William Regal, Satoshi Kojima, Stevie Richards, Jamie Noble and Scoot Andrews.

Lower Midcards
Funaki, Maven, Rosey, Shark Boy, Spike Dudley, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Nunzio, Rico, Psychosis, Johnny Kashmere, CM Punk, Jinsei Shinzaki and Shannon Moore.

Jobbers/Openers
None

Non Wrestlers/Managers
Paul Heyman, Theodore Long, Vince McMahon, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Shane McMahonTazz, Steve Austin and Eric Bischoff.

OVW
Austin Lee, Carly Colon, Eric Gracie, Erica Porter, Gail Kim, Kumiko Indohara, Fred Williams, Mark Jindrak, Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay), Nick Dinsmore, Rob Conway, Johnny Jeter, Precious Lucy, Masahiro Indohara, Keiji Sakota, Katsushi Takemura and Tentsushi Shinjoh.

Releases/Firings
Goldberg, Stacy Kiebler, Torrie Wilson, Aaron Stevens, Bill DeMott, Matt Capotelli, John Hennigan, Brian Lawler, Crash Holly, Justin Credible, Dawn Marie, Miss Jackie, Jacqueline, Shaniqua, Basham Brothers, Big Boss Man, Nidia, Nathan Jones, Shannon Ward, Jamal, Garrison Cade and Orlando Jordan.

Shotlist
Taka Michinoku, Taiyo Kea, Juventud Guerrera, Kaz Hayashi, Jinsei Shinzaki, Super Crazy, Gedo, Jado, Bryan Danielson, Perry Saturn, Ikuto Hidaka, Low Ki and Christopher Daniels.

Feuds
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero vs. Matt Hardy
Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit vs. John Cena and Rhyno
Brock Lesnar vs. AJ Styles
Kane vs. Rob Van Dam
Christian and Lance Storm vs. Scott Steiner and Booker T
Triple H vs. The Rock

Champions
WWE Champion - John Cena
World Champion - Chris Jericho
Intercontinental Champion - Lance Storm
United States Champion - Matt Hardy Version 1
WWE Tag Team Champions - John Cena and Rhyno
World Tag Team Champions - La Resistance
Cruiserweight Champion - Ultimo Dragon
Womens Champion - Victoria
European Champion - Satoshi Kojima

Injuries
Rey Mysterio - 1 month
Shelton Benjamin - 6 months

Heat

1. Val Venis/Rosey vs. Christian/Lance Storm
Val Venis and Rosey vs Storm and Christian

Terrible brawling from Rosey. Christian takes a vertical suplex. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag between Rosey and Val Venis. Rosey scoops up Christian. Venis bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - kick out. Val Venis with a spinning neckbreaker on Christian. Christian counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Venis walks into a jaw breaker. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Christian tags out to Lance Storm. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Venis takes a flying neckbreaker from Lance Storm. Venis pushes out of a Lance Storm hold. Thrown slam by Val Venis. Tag to Rosey. Rosey strikes Lance Storm. Tag between Lance Storm and Christian. Rosey uses a neckbreaker on Christian. Rosey drives Christian into the corner. Running Butt Smash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Storm and Christian don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Rosey \ Venis, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

2. Cena interview attacking Angle
John Cena is backstage. My alcohol-induced haze meant i missed most of this....screw it. I heard enough to realise that he talked trash about Kurt Angle, continuing their feud.

3. Val and Rosey agree to tag
Val Venis is backstage, when Rosey comes over. He proposes that they form a tag team. Val Venis accepts, and they walk off discussing their future plans as a team.

4. Lita vs. Ivory
Ivory vs Lita

Lita takes a weak kick. Lita ducks a clothesline attempt. Lita bitch-slaps Ivory. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Lita with an enziguri. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Lita misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Ivory punches away at Lita. Ivory hits a headlocky thing off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Side suplex from Ivory, looked crap. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Lita blocks a kick from Ivory. Flying elbow off the top rope by Lita. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Ivory ducks a Lita clothesline. Lance Storm comes running down the aisle with a chair! Ivory whips Lita into the ropes. Storm jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Storm, Lita, and the chair! Lita staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Ivory \ Storm are beating down on Lita! The music of Rosey hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Ivory and Storm bail out of the ring, leaving Lita down in the ring. Rosey may have saved Lita from a brutal beating.

5. Lita/Ivory in ring cat fight
Lita is in the ring. Out from the back comes Ivory. She climbs in and they trade insults. As Lita turns around, Ivory attacks, and floors her. Grabbing the hair, she proceeds to beat away on Lita, leaving her down and hurt on the canvas.

6. Rico/Test (Evolution) vs. Al Snow/Goldust
Rico and Test vs Al Snow and Goldust

Goldust strikes away at Rico. Big kick from Goldust. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag between Goldust and Al Snow. Goldust \ Snow whip Rico into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Running knee lift from Al Snow. Rico powers out of a Al Snow headlock. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag between Rico and Test. Test hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Al Snow takes a right hand to the temple from Test. Snow reverses a waistlock. Al Snow snap suplexes Test. Snow tags out to Goldust. Terrible brawling from Goldust. Tag to Rico. Goldust slams Rico down. Rico can barely stand. Here it comes - Curtain Call. 1....2...3, it's finished.

7. Evolution attack Austin
Steve Austin is backstage, when Evolution come out of nowhere and attack him. They destroy him and leave him down on the concrete floor, hurt

8. Dreamer vs. Raven
Tommy Dreamer vs Raven

Dreamer gets slammed. Frying pan shot by Raven. Back elbow connects, Dreamer staggers backward. Thrown slam by Raven. Dreamer counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tommy Dreamer throws Raven into a shopping trolley. Spear by Tommy Dreamer. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Raven pushes out of a Tommy Dreamer hold. Massive backbreaker, Dreamer got planted. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Raven scores with a standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Dreamer counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Raven gets smacked around like a bitch. Dreamer only gets knees on a splash. Bodyslam by Raven. Tommy Dreamer slugs Raven, sending him down into the corner. While Dreamer fires up the crowd, Raven is removing the turnbuckle pad! Tommy Dreamer comes over...but Raven grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Tommy Dreamer face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Raven rolls up the stunned Tommy Dreamer: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that? I don't think the fight has finished. Tommy Dreamer and Raven have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Overall Rating: 75%

2.93 Rating
Money: $339,600

Raw

1. Eric Bischoff Arrives
We see Eric Bischoff arriving backstage.

2. Eric Interview
Eric Bischoff is backstage. My alcohol-induced haze meant i missed most of this....screw it. I heard enough to realise that he was talking trash about Steve Austin.

3. Hardcore Match: Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer
Raven vs Tommy Dreamer

Chair shot. Dreamer walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out. Dreamer counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Raven takes a headbutt from Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer slams Raven down. 1 - 2 - kick out. Raven gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Flying shoulder tackle by Dreamer sends Raven to the mat. Raven elbows Tommy Dreamer in the face to break a hammerlock. Dreamer walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out. Death valley driver by Raven, Tommy Dreamer got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Thrown slam by Raven. Face jam onto the table. Raven misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Big clothesline on Raven. Powerbomb on Raven. Raven is in trouble. Dreamer Driver! 1....2....3. Tommy Dreamer offers a handshake to Raven...and he accepts it! No! Raven levels Dreamer with a cheap shot right hand! Raven spins Dreamer around. Raven hits the Raven Effect DDT! Tommy Dreamer has been floored after the match.

4. Kane attacks RVD
Rob Van Dam is in the ring. Out from the crowd comes Kane, who grabs a chair from ringside as he hits the ring. RVD turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Rob Van Dam is in trouble. Choke Slam!!! That shook the ring. Kane raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of RVD, causing him to roll around in agony. The chair gets put around the head of Rob Van Dam, who then gets driven face-first into the mat, crushing his wind pipe against the steel. Paramedics come running out to help Rob Van Dam as Kane exits via the crowd.

5. Val Venis, Rosey, Lita, Trish Stratus and Ivory vs. William Regal, Randy Orton, Jazz, Molly Holly and Victoria
Team Venis (Val Venis, Rosey, Lita, Ivory, and Trish Stratus) vs Team Molly (Molly Holly, Victoria, Jazz, William Regal, and Randy Orton)

Weak headbutt on Regal by Rosey. Rosey hits a right hand on William Regal. Rosey tags out to Trish Stratus. Terrible brawling from Trish Stratus. Tag to Jazz. Terrible brawling from Trish Stratus. Trish tags out to Lita. Trish \ Lita hook up Jazz, then hit a double suplex. Lita tags out to Val Venis. Val Venis hits some punches. Running knee lift from Val Venis. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag to Lita. Lita \ Venis whip Jazz into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Lita hits a crap missile dropkick on Jazz. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag to Ivory. Ivory strikes Jazz. Big clothesline from Ivory. Ivory tags out to Rosey. Rosey DDTs Jazz. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Jazz backdrops Rosey out of a piledriver attempt. Tag to Randy Orton. Big clothesline on Rosey. Massive backbreaker, Rosey got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Orton tags out to Victoria. Orton \ Victoria hook up Rosey, then hit a double suplex. 1 - 2 - kick out. Sloppy tornado punch from Victoria...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Victoria walks into a trip. Running clothesline from Trish Stratus. Trish tags out to Ivory. Big clothesline from Ivory. Victoria, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Tag to Molly Holly. Molly hits an arm drag on Ivory. Molly Holly hits a crap missile dropkick on Ivory. Molly face jams Ivory. Tag between Molly Holly and Randy Orton. Molly Holly scoops up Ivory. Orton bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Randy Orton scores with a standing spinebuster. Randy Orton gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!!

6. Goldust vs. Rico
Goldust vs Rico

Goldust hits Rico with some amateur blows. Goldust strikes away at Rico. Running clothesline from Goldust. Rico gets squashed in the corner with an arm to the face. Goldust drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Second rope flying axe handle, Goldust goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Goldust is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Goldust powers out of a headlock. Powerslam from Goldust on Rico. 1 - 2 - kick out. Sloppy tornado punch from Goldust...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rico powers out of a headlock. Kick from Rico...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Goldust kicks Rico in the gut to reverse the momentum. Goldust slams Rico down. Rico can barely stand. Curtain Call! 1....2....3. Test comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Test spins Goldust around. Test hits the Running Big Boot! Goldust has been left down on the canvas.

7. Batista vs. Kevin Nash
Batista vs Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash takes a right hand to the temple from Batista. Terrible brawling from Batista. Nash takes a vertical suplex. Kevin Nash takes a right hand to the temple from Batista. Kevin Nash ducks a clothesline attempt. Big forearm by Nash, which was thrown so badly that i spilt my beer laughing. Damn. Kevin Nash hits a headlocky thing off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Batista reverses a waistlock. Powerslam from Batista on Nash. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Sloppy tornado punch from Batista...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Nash gets out the back of a Batista bodyslam attempt. Batista takes a weak kick. Batista counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Batista strikes Kevin Nash. Randy Orton just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Kevin Nash gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Batista takes some shots at Nash as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. Batista and Orton beat away on Kevin Nash, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

8. World Tag Team titles: La Resistance vs. Dudley Boyz
Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance

Thrown slam by Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Bubba tags out to D-Von Dudley. Dudley Boyz whip Grenier into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Sylvan Grenier takes a right hand to the temple from D-Von. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. D-Von Dudley hits a right hand on Sylvan Grenier. Sylvan Grenier ducks a D-Von Dudley clothesline. Sloppy tornado punch from Sylvan Grenier...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. Tag to Rene Dupree. Big backdrop on D-Von, executed well. Rene Dupree hits a bulldog off the ropes. D-Von Dudley powers out of a Rene Dupree headlock. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Massive backbreaker, Dupree got planted. Powerbomb on Dupree. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Bubba slams Rene Dupree. Rene Dupree takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Big piledriver on Bubba. Bubba Ray Dudley is in big trouble...La Crepe!! 1....2....3! I don't think the fight has finished. Dudley Boyz and La Resistance have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

9. Christian and Lance Storm vs. Booker T and Scott Steiner
Storm and Christian vs Booker T and Scott Steiner

Storm takes a kick. Weak bodyslam on Storm by Poppa Pump. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag between Scott Steiner and Booker T. Poppa Pump \ Booker whip Storm into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Rude Awakening on Lance Storm by Booker. Storm counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Super frankenthingy on Booker, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Tag between Lance Storm and Christian. Powerbomby thing by Christian. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Booker gets caught with a short powerbomb from Christian. Booker blocks a kick from Christian. Running knee lift from Booker T. Booker tags out to Scott Steiner. Scott Steiner hits Christian with some amateur blows. Tag between Christian and Lance Storm. Scott Steiner uses a neckbreaker on Storm. Lance Storm is in trouble. Steiner Spiral! 1....2....3. I don't think the fight has finished. Storm and Christian and Booker \ Poppa Pump have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

10. The Rock vs. Triple H
The Rock vs Triple H

Big backdrop on Rock, executed well. Rock walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. The Rock elbows Triple H in the face to break a hammerlock. Rock slams Triple H. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on HHH. 1 - 2 - kick out. The Rock scores with a standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rock slams Triple H down. HHH kicks The Rock in the gut to reverse the momentum. Triple H hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Spear! Rock is down. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. HHH slams The Rock down. HHH slams The Rock. The Rock, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Rude Awakening on Triple H by Rock. Lariat, apparently Rock thinks he is Stan Hansen. The Rock moves in for the kill. Rock Bottom!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Randy Orton comes running down the aisle with a chair! The Rock is just leaving the ring...and Orton scores with a brutal chair shot! The Rock falls to the floor holding his head.

11. World Title: Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels

Spinny weird kick from Chris Jericho. Chop hits HBK...that was stiffer than a 14 year old at a stripper convention. Second rope flying axe handle, HBK goes down. Big clothesline on HBK. Chris Jericho misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Big backdrop on Jericho, executed well. HBK hits a piledriver on Chris Jericho. 1 - 2 - kick out. Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Reverse DDT on HBK. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Back heel kick off the second rope, HBK goes down. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Shawn Michaels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Shawn Michaels uses a forearm to the face. Shawn Michaels misses a clothesline. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho has Shawn Michaels down on the canvas. Here it comes - Lion Sault, forget about it. 1....2...3! Chris Jericho extends his hand to HBK...and it is accepted! They shake!

Overall: 77%
Rating: 5.98
Money: $337,900

Ryland Report:
Rey Mysterio is out with a Tricep Strain, but he should return in around 1 month. Shelton Benjamin is out with a Ripped Bicep, but he should return in around 6 months.

Scoot Andrews has an amazing amount of potential, we'll be giving him the opportunity to break into the main event very soon.

Ohio Valley Wrestling is certainly an interesting area of the company. Austin Lee, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Eric Gracie and Fred Williams are all loaded with potential, there are some real hoss's in that group of individuals.

I encourage everyone to come and see us live. You really don't realise how good our guys are until you see them up close.

I've seen reports that WWE might be interested in Hulk Hogan, who is currently a free agent. At this time, i can say that no meetings have taken place, although of course we are always interested in talented workers.

Another great show from Raw, it's becoming a high point of the WWE week. Another great show from Smackdown!, it's becoming a high point of the WWE week. Heat has been having some problems with ratings, but i'm sure we will turn it around soon.

Thanks to our sponsors World Domination Inc, Droese Garbage, Irwin's Taxes and EWR 4.0. Great companies, and lovely people. It's always a pleasure to deal with them.

Until next time, take care...
Adam Ryland

Finance
-$7,753, 579
Wages: $11,333,000

A-Dust

·
Registered
160 Posts
WE Champ, that's exactly what I told him on MSN Yesterday. lol, I wrote down all of the people the WWE fired right from the start when I was on my TNA File, and I counted 48 people that were released or fired... Not gonna list em, because that would be pointless... Meh... What do I know?

A rating By the way...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts