Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I will be starting WWE storylines and events beginning with Bad Blood. After Bad Blood I will be doing both RAW's and Smackdowns using the current rosters and champions. I will be using the current storylines they have goign now but will develop them into my own.

This is the Bad Blood card:

Hell in a Cell
Shawn Michaels vs Triple H

World championship match
Chris Benoit vs Kane

Intercontinental Title
Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamin

#1 Contendership match for the World title
Chris Jericho vs Edge

Womans Title
Victoria vs Molly Holly vs Lita vs Trish

Eugene vs William Regal

Tag Team Title contendership Turmoil match
Christian & Tyson Tomko vs. Batista & Ric Flair vs. La Resistance vs. Hurricane & Rosey vs. Maven & Matt Capotelli

I will try and post Bad Blood by tomorrow night (Monday)

·
Banned
180 Posts
Gail Kim has beat Victoria twice so she is the #1 contender and Lita/Trish have had nothing to do with the Women's divison the past couple of weeks.

Based on current storylines if it was a four way it would be:

Victoria vs. Gail Kim vs. Molly Holly (or Jazz) vs. Nidia (or Stacy)

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Well there is still about 2-3 weeks untill Bad Blood some things can change.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have Bad Blood posted tomorrow night hopefully...and then afterwards I will probably have RAW posted on Tuesday or Wednesday and Smackdown on Thursday or Friday. Thats the schedule for now and if it changes i will let you know

·
Banned
180 Posts
1) Eugene/Regal aren't fueding
2) Jericho vs. Edge dont make sense
3) Gail Kim WILL get a title shot
4) Capotelli is wrestling for the smackdown brand

I understand it's your own booking but if your going to start out with real storylines those are 4 things that are not real.

·
Registered
33 Posts
On orton17s defense the WWE has no idea what the hell there doing right now, can you tell anybody what is for sure going to happen at Bad Blood?

1. Eugene and Regal might start a feud with the way that Regal is trying to finish Eugenes career by putting him against peole that Regal thinks will destroy him and any dreams Eugene had.

2. Jericho vs. Edge is the #1 contenders match, and the way those two are wrestling one of them deserves to be the #1 contender.

3. Who gives a damn about the Women's title that much anyways, half the time you dont know who the champ is, because their usually the ugly divas.

4. You kind of got a point there.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in correction to the roster mess up with matt cappotelli ..... I am replacing that team with the team of A-Train and Rhyno (I know they arent really a tag team but WWE dont use them at all and since they are short on tag teams and there is still about 3 weeks untill Bad Blood and things can change I just put them together as a tag team. By the way yes I know that was a run on sentence)

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry for the century delay on this....havent had a computer to type on for almost two weeks now...well since I have a fresh computer to type on I will get this posted tonight if not tomorrow at the LATEST...I apoligize for the wait

1 - 10 of 10 Posts