Nunzio

Tag Teams
Dudleys
Worlds Greatest Tag Team
APA
FBI ( Stambolli & Palumbo )
La Resistance
Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty

It will be the week after wrestlemania 19 and I will have either 4 or 5 shows then a Pay-Per-View.

WWE Champion- Brock Lesnar
United States Champion- Edge
WWE Tag Team Champions- Dudleys
WWE European Champion- Vacant
WWe Cruiserweight Champion- Tajiri

(( Highlights are shown of matches from WrestleMania 19, including Brock Lesnar winning the WWE Title from Goldberg, Kurt Angle Defeating Shawn Michaels, Edge Retaining his United States Title against Randy Orton, and Tajiri winning the Cruiserweight Title from Scotty 2 Hotty. )

Match 1- Sakoda & Tajiri vs. Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty

(Tajiri and Sakoda come out to some boos and get a little heat from the crowd. Now Rikishi and Scotty's music hits and they make their way to the ring, and get a medium pop from the crowd.)

DING DING

Tajiri and Scotty start the match.Scotty head off the ropes, ducks a clothsline from Tajiri, and hits a dropkick on Tajiri. Tajiri is up quickly, both mena are now back at a standing position. They tie-up and Tajiri gets Scotty in a headlock. Scotty gets out and sends him off the ropes, shoulder block by Tajiri, tajiri doesnt waste time and hits the snap mare and Scotty is now sitting in the ring, and Tajiri hits a dropkick to the back of the head. He now whips scotty to his corner. tajiri tags in Sakoda and he goes to work on Scotty. He hits a bodyslam, and taunts at rikishi. Rikishi tries to get in, but the ref stops him, and it gives a chance for Sakoda & Tajiri to doulbleteam Scotty.Sakoda stays in, and hits a couple of rights to Scotty, he whips him off the ropes, Scotty ducks the first clothsline, but he then runs right in to a powerslam 1...2... no broken up by Rikishi. Ref gets Rikishi out of the ring, and this again allows Tajiri & Sakoda to go to work on Scotty. Tajiri stays in this time and hits a quick snap suplex on his oppoent. He sends Scotty into the corner and goes for the hand spring elbow, but Scotty moves out of the way and hits a facebuster out of desperation. Both men are down the ref starts the count. 1....2...3...4...5.....6 both men are crawling towards their partners, and they both make the tags. Rkishi comes in with a lot of steam and takes down sakoda with a clotsline and throws Tajiri out of the ring, but he turns Right into a stiff kick form Sakoda he goes for the cover 1...2... no kickout by Rikishi. He gets the big man up and hits an armbreaker and holds it in as a sumbission move. Rikishi is trying to fight out, but Sakoda is really punishing his arm. Rikishi fights his way to the ropes after about a minute and a half. sakoda lets go and just kicks Rikishi in the head. He tags in Tajiri, who tries to get rikishi up, but gets hit with some rights and is hit with a Rikishi driver. 1....2... pin is broken up by Sokada. Scotty comes in a blindsides Sokada and then he hits the Worm. Then gets a kick from Tajiri and he falls to the outside. Rikishi is Going after sokada, but gets rolled up by Tajiri 1...2.. kickout. Tajiri gets uo and runs towards Rikishi, but gets a Superkick to the face 1...2.... no Tajiri just kicks out. Rikishi sends him into the corner Rikish heads in for the shoulder to the midsection, but rams his injured arm into the ringpost, and Tajiri rolls him up, Tajiri get his feet on the ropes for levrage 1..2... no scotty breaks the pin up. Tajiri goes over to Scotty, who is on the apron, Scotty gives him a right and Tajiri turns into a hip toss from Rikishi. Rikishi is holding his arm so he makes the tag to Scotty. Scotty picks up Tajiri and hits a russian leg sweep, he then runs off the ropes and hits a quick leg drop 1....2 no tajiri gets the shoulder up. He attempts a irish whip, but its reversed and Scotty goes into the corner. Tajiri locks in the Tarantula and the ref begins to count 1..2...3... Tajiri lets go of the hold. He now gets scotty up and hits him with a fleury of kicks to the body. He tags in Sakoda. He hits a Backbreaker on Scotty. He then locks in the camel Clutch. He has it in for about 3 minutes, but Scotty is hangin there and Rikishi comes in and Gives sokad a Kick to the face, and that forces him to letgo of the hold. Scotty now makes the tag to Rikishi. Rikishi hits sakaoda with a clothsline then Tajiri gets the same, but sakoda gets back up and he kicks Rikishi in his bad arm. He begins to stomp on the arm. He puts Rikihis arm between his legs and he pulls relentlisly. Rikishi is hurting and he finally taps out after about 4 minutes of the hold. After the match he doesnt let go of the hold and Scotty tries to help, but gets a kick, and Tajiri & Sakoda leave the ring smiling.

Winners- Sakoda & Tajiri

( We go backstage to heymans office where he is with Brock Lesnar )

Heyman: Brock, you no that Goldberg is going to want a rematch for his title, and I have to at least give him a chance at it, its in his contract.

Brock: I dont care who wants a Title shot, Brock Lesnar doesnt fear anyone, including that bitch Goldberg.

Heyman: Well, me and you are going out to the ring to adress these fans. I have to announce a few things, and you can come with me, because I dont want anyone trying to injure you.

*Commercial Break*

( "Here comes the pain" hits and out comes Brock Lesnar with the GM of Smackdown Paul Heyman )

Heyman: Now I have a few things to announce tonight, I will be bringing back the European Championship, and there will be a tournament which will be conluded at Backlash. The 8 superstars involved will be Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Rhyno,RVD, Eddie Guerro, John Cena, Matt Hardy, and Hardcore Holly. Tonight we will see Rhyno vs. HBK and RVD vs. Eddie Guerro. Next week will be John Cena vs. Kurt Angle and Matt Hardy vs. Hardcore Holly. Also tonight we will se the US Champ team up with the Rock to take on Randy Orton and the man standing next to me Brock Lesnar. I also would like to clear up the title picture.

( Goldbergs music hits and he comes to the top of the stage, with the crowd cheering him on chanting Goldberg. )

Goldberg: Paul, you know i deserve a rematch, you know brock had to use the chair to defeat me.

( Lesnar tkes the mic from Heyman )

Lesnar: Goldberg you dont deserve anything, I beat ur ass and theres no need to complain about it you little bitch.

( Goldberg starts walking towards the ring staring at Lesnar. Heyman gets the mic from Lesnar. )

Heyman: Hey! you stop right there Goldberg. I will give a shot at a rematch, tonight you will face Chris Jericho in a # 1 contenders match with the winner going to Backlash to face Brock Lesnar, but Goldberg if you interfere in Brocks match tonight you dont get your # 1 contenders match. Brock you cant touch him either.

( Goldberg and Lesnar stare each other down as we go to break )

*Commercial Break*

( We come back and Rikishi and Scotty are in the medical room checking on Rikishi's arm, and in comes Sakoda & Tajiri. Scotty looks at them, and they start to laugh, and Scotty goes after them, but gets beat down by hte two and Rikishi tries to help out, but he gets his arm smashed in a chair and both men lay there screaming in pain.)

Match 2- European Title Quaterfinal
Rhyno vs. Shawn Michaels

( Rhyno comes to the ring with the crowd booing him, and then HBK's music hits a he comes to the ring to a huge pop. Slapping fans hands as he makes his way to the ring. )

DING DING

Match starts in a tie up and Rhyno overpowers HBK and sends him to the mat. They again lock up, Rhyno gets HBK in a hammerlock, HBK gets out of the hold with a few elbows to the head. He gets behind Rhyno, and gets him in a waistlock. HBK takes him down, he tries to do it again but Rhyno gets out of it with some elbows and he hits a thundorous clothsline on his opponent. He gets him up and hits a hanging vertical suplex he rolls over for the pin, but HBK gets out of it before the ref can count. Rhyno picks him up, but HBK hits some rights to the midsection. HBK then heads off the ropes, he slides between the legs of Rhyno, and hits a Dropkick to his back and he falls into the ropes. HBK heads off the ropes and heads towards Rhyno. Rhyno ducks and HBK goes flying to the outside. Ref starts a 10 count on HBK 1...2...3...4....5... He makes his way into the ring and rhyno gives him a few kicks to the back and then uses the Boston Crab to work on the back of HBK. HBK is screaming in pain from being in the hold for about 2 minutes, but he finally geys to the ropes, and Rhyno lets go of the hold. He goes back to work as he whips HBK into the corner and HBK flips upsidedown on the turnbuckle. HBK is hanging there and Rhyno charges in and gives a knee to the face. HBK's nose begins to bleed and the ref backs Rhyno off so he can check on him. HBK is up in the corner and Rhyno charges towards him again, but this time HBK gets the foot up and then hits a bulldog. He now gets him up and tries for a suplex, but he cant do it because of his back, and this gives time for Rhyno to recuperate. HBK goes off the ropes, but Rhyno hits a tilt the whirl backbreaker on HBK he goes for the cover 1...2... no kickout by HBK. He picks up HBK and gives him a scoop slam, HBK is holding his back in pain, as Rhno picks him up for a powerbomb, he gets him up but HBK reverses it into a hurricarana he grabs the leg 1..2.. no rhyno gets the shoulder up. HBK goes to work with right hands to Rhyno he ends him off the ropes and hits a back body drop on rhyno, HBK is still holding his back, He goes to pick up Rhyno, but he gets a few punches in and off the ropes goes HBK, he comes off and hits a tornadoe DDT, both men are down and the ref starts the 10 count 1...2...3...4...5...6... HBK nips up and he really gets the crowd into it he starts the band up for sweet chin music, rhyno is getting to his feet and notices HBK and rolls to the outside. HBK goes off the ropes and hits a crossbody on RHYNo and now both men are down on the outside. ref starts to count again. 1...2...3....4....5....6....7 Rhyno gets in the ring...8...9.. HBK just gets in the ring before the 10 count. Rhyno gives more kicks to the back and sends HBK to the corner He seems to be going for a superplex, but HBK hits him with a few rights and Rhyno falls to the mat HBK hits the elbow drop from the top rope and he hooks the leg 1...2... no kickout by rhyno. HBK hits the mat in frustration. He gets Rhyno up and hits him some right hands. He then goes for a kick but Rhyno catches his foot and spins him around and hits a full nelson slam goes for the cover 1...2.. no kickout by HBK. He whips HBK into the corner he goes for the GORE into the corner but HBK moves and hits a German suplex. he rolls over for the cover 1...2.. no Rhyno gets the shulder up. HBK gets him up and hits a few rights he throws him off the ropes but Rhyno hits him with a clothsline he sends HBK into the corner once again he goes for the GORE again but HBK moves again, but this time Rhyno stops before he hits the ringpost, but he turns right into some sweet chin music. HBK hooks both legs ref counts 1...2...3. HBK wins and is heading to the semifinals.

Winner- HBK

*Commercial Break*

( We come back and we are backstage where The Rock and Edge are talking, but get interupted by "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton. )

Rock: What do you want Orton?

Orton: Wel......

Rock: It doesnt matter what you want because Edge kicked your ass for the United States Title at WrestleMania 19.

Orton: You no what Rock, I just relized something you are a so called Lengend in this buisness, and tonight I will get the victory over you in our tag match, and put another Legend on my list.

( Orton leaves the room and Rock and Edge begin to talk )

Edge: There's really somethin wrong with that dude.

Rock: Ya there is and I am going to Rock Bottom his ass tonight, were gonna win IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING.

Edge: I definantly do dude.

( The rock leaves and enters Christian )

Edge: Christian, long time no see buddy.

Christian: Hey Dude, you know what totally reeks of Awsomeness.

Edge: What's that Bro.

Christian: Paul Heyman just gave me a match for Backlash, and you know whats even better its for your United States Championship Bro!

( Christian walks away with a grin on his face and Edge just looks at him in disgust. )

European Title QuarterFinal
Eddie Guerro vs. RVD

( Viva la Rasa hits and out comes Eddie Guerro to some major heat from the crowd. One of a Kind hits and out comes RVD to a huge pop from his fans and both men are in the ring for the match to start. )

DING DING

Match starts as RVD heads off the ropes and ducks a close line from Guerro and then hits a back elbow, he then hits a spinning heel kick and guerro is down, RVD now goes for the rolling thunder, but Eddie guerro moves out of the way, and goes to work on RVD. He whips him into the corner and dropkicks him Rvd falls down to a sitting positon in the corner. Guerro starts to RVD ref starts the count 1..2..3..4... Guerro lets go so he doesnt get Disqualified. He then hits a knee to the face and gets RVD to a standing position. He hits a snap suplex out of the corner, and taunts the crowd, but he wasted to much time and he goes to pick up RVD, but he gets a kick to the midsection, Eddie is now hunched over and RVD rolls over is ack to the front and splits and nails Guerro with a right. Eddie is now reeling and RVD heads off the ropes and hits a flying forearm to the head. He hits a quick leg drop across the throat of Guerro. He gets Guerro up and hits a neckbreaker, Guerro is holding the back of his head in pain. RVD sends him into the corner and charges in but Guerro moves and RVD's chest goes into the turnbuckle. Guerro hits a reverse suplex and RVD's face hits off guerros shoulder. He now gets him up and puts him in the Guerro Special. He really has it locked in for a about a minute or so and he they are near the ropes, and RVD is able to get his foot out and touch the rope and the ref makes Guerro break the hold. Guerro starts to jaw with the ref and he goes to pick up RVD, but RVD gets a quick roll up 1...2...no eddie kicks out. Guerro goes back on the attack with kicks to the head. He gets RVD up and goes off the ropes RVD seems if hes gonna hit a tilt the whirl, but Eddie reverses it into a head scissors. RVD is holding his head and Eddie capalizes and puts in a head lock he has it locked in and the ref is asking RVD if he gives, RVD makes his way to his feet he hits some elbows to the gut and sends Eddie off the ropes, and hits a DDT on Guerro both men are down 1...2....3....4....5....both men make their way to their feet and Guerro gets the upper hand and hit the 3 rolling vertical suplexs and on the last one rolls over for the cover 1...2... no Rvd just gets the shoulder up. RVD is holding his head in pain. Guerro gets him up and he hits a piledriver on RVD goes for the cover 1...2... no kickout. Eddie heads to the top for the frogslash, but RVD falls into the ropes a Guerro hits his nuts off the turnbuckle. RVD hits a cradle DDT and the goes a hits the split legged moonsault. covers him 1...2.. no kickout. Eddie is hurting as he is holding his midsection, RVD now puts Guerro on the top rope and faces him towards the crowdhe goes for the top rope powerbomb, but its reversed into a hurricarana Eddie holds the rope for levrage and the ref counts 1...2...3. Eddie Guerro avances to face HBK in the semifinals. RVD looks at the ref in disgust because he didnt see that Guerro had the ropes.

Winner- Eddie Guerro

*Commercial Break*

( We come back from break and Goldberg and Jericho run into each other backstage. )

Jericho: Hey Goldberg watch wher your going you big son of a bitch.

( Goldberg gets in his face. )

Goldberg: Jericho, tonight your gonna get your ass kicked, and Im going to move ont that bitch Lesnar.

Jericho: Goldberg, dont you know I am the King of the World, and after I kick your ass tonight I will move onto Backlash, and become the King of the WWE.

Goldberg ( smiling ): Thats real cute Jericho but tonight your NEXT.

( Goldberg leaves and Jericho looks at him with a laughing look on his face. )

Match 4- Randy Orton & Brock Lesnar vs. Edge & The Rock

( "Never Gonna Stop" hits and out comes Edge to a huge pop from the crowd. The Rock's music now hits and he comes out to even a bigger pop from the crowd. They wait in the ring for there opponents. Randy Orton's music hits and the crowd boo's the hell out of him. " Here comes the Pain" and out comes Lesnar with the crowd giving major heat to the WWE Champion. )

DING DING

Orton slides into the ring and gets met by a right hand from the Rock. The bell rings and Lesnar and Edge head to their respective corners. Rock gets the upper hand and sends Orton into the corner. He hits 3 chops to the chest and then raises his hand and hits a right to the head. Orton gets out of the ring to repurate. He gets up on the apron and rock goes after him, but Orton pulls his neck down onto the top rope. He gets back in the ring, and hits a suplex on Rock and tags in Lesnar. Lesnar picks up the Rock into a bear hug and begins to jerk him around in his arms very violently. He gets to his feet, but Rock gets out with a few rights to the head and heads off the ropes, but Brock hits a quick powerslam. He kicks the Rock in the head a few times. he gets rock up, but Rock hits a quick dragon screw, and dives to tag Edge. Brock is up and Edge runs at him ducks the clothsline and hits one of his own.He goes for the Irish whip but Brock reverses it and sends Edge into the corner, and he hits a belly to belly out of the corner. He tags in Orton, who goes to work with some kicks and then goes to work on the leg with a leg sweep, and he hits a few kicks to the groin. He gets him up and hits another leg sweep. Edge is holding his leg in pain. Orton gets him up and Edge is limping , and Orton gives a chop block to edges's bad wheel. He now locks in the figure four on Edge he has in it good, and Edge is screaming in pain, as he has it in he is taunting the Rock, and the rock comes and the ref stops him, and this gives Orton a chance to pull on the ropes fro levrage. The ref is asking if Edge if he gives and he is shaking his head no, and after minutes of pain, he is able to reverse the pain to Orton, but he quickly gets to the ropes and the ref breaks the hold. Orton tags in Brock and he grabs Edge's leg, but he kicks brock away and makes his way to his corner snd tags in Rock.He hits brock with the clotsline and Hits Orton with the same and Brock runs at him right into a samoan drop. Rock hooks the leg and ref counts 1..2..no kickout by Lesnar. Rock Whips Brock into the corner and storms in and hits a clothsline and rock gets behind him and throws his face to the mat. His team now has the upper hand and he makes the tag to Edge, and he sees Orton trying to interfer and sends him over the top with a clotsline. He follows him to the outside and he throws him into the crowd. Now back in the ring Edge ducks a right and hits the flashback and hooks the leg 1...2... no kickut by Lesnar.We cut back to the back where Rock is hitting Orton with rights and they turn a corner and The Rock gets laid out by a man in a skimask, and Orton looks at him with a smile. Now in the ring Lesnar is in the corner and Edge heads in and hits a running dropkick he now goes to pick Brock up, but He hits a lowblow and Brock hits a side slam and both men are down 1...2....3....4.....5 Brock rolls over for the pin 1...2... no Edge gets the shoulder up. Brock hits a body slam and edge holds his back, and we see Orton coming down the ramp to help out his partner Lesnar. Brock tosses Edge off the ropes ducks a clothsline and then hits the spear on Lesnar. He has no one to tag in though and the ref begins to count 1....2....3....4....5.... both men are up and they begin to exchange rights, and Brock Gets the upper hand with a knee to the gut and hits a hanging fisherman suplex and hooks the leg 1...2... no kickout. Brock is frustrated and he picks him up and tries to hit the F-5 but Edge slides behind and hits a reverse DDT 1...2... no kickout and Edge tosses Brock into the corner. Orton gets a blind tag to Lesnar and he hits Edge with a right and sets him up for the RKO, but Edge pushes him out of it and hits the Edgeucation in orton and both men are down 1...2...3...4....5... Edge rolls over and the ref counts 1...2..no brock Breaks it up and then sets up edge for the F-5 , but Orton hits the RKO out of that position and he rolls over for the victory 1....2.....3. Edge is helped out by the ref as Lesnar and Orton head to teh back taunting the crowd.

Winners- Randy Orton & Brock Lesnar

*Commercial Break*

( We come back and we see the Rock being put into an ambulance, with as what they think a concussion. We see Orton walk past and the camera zooms in on him. )

Orton: Another Legend down.

Match 5- Jericho vs. Goldberg

( The countdown begins 5..4..3..2..1 Jericho comes out and stands and hten turns to the ring to a whole lot of boos from the audience.. Goldberg's music hits and we see him walk from the back towards the ring. He comes out and the pyro goes off and Goldberg heads to the ring with a lot of chhers from his fans. )

DING DING

Jericho runs at Goldberg and dropkicks his leg. He runs at him again, but Goldberg hits a knee to the gut, and tosses Jericho off the ropes and hits a shoulder block and takes him down to the mat. He whips Jericho into the corner and he hits 3 knees to the midsection, and then hip tosses Jericho out of the corner. He picks Jericho up for the Gorrilla Press slam, but he slides out behind Goldberg and kicks his knee out. He now drives his knee into the knee of Goldberg. He Gets Goldberg up and hits the standing dropkick He goes to cover him, but before the ref can count Goldberg throws Jericho off him. Jericho tries to go back after the leg, but Goldberg sidesteps the dropkick to the leg, and he Gets Jericho up and hits a clotsline. He gets him up and he tosses Jericho over the ropes and heads out after him. He picks him up and drops him off the barricade. He now tries to whip him into steps, but Jericho counters, and Goldberg hits his hurt knee right off the steel. Jericho heads back in the ring , and the ref begins to count 1..2...3...4...5...6... goldberg gets back on the apron and Jericho runs towards him and goldberg back body drops him right on to the floor. Jericho is now holding his back in pain. Golberg gets him up and drives his back into the barricade numorous times. He rolls jericho back into the ring, and he hits a belly to back suplex on Jericho. He covers him 1...2... no kickout by Jericho. He gets him up and hits 2 knees to the gut and on the third knee he hits a vertical suplex. He now sends him to the corner and hits some rights to the gut and sends Jericho into the other corner, Goldberg charges in annd Jericho moves out of the way and he hits a flying forearm and both men are down 1...2...3...4...5...6. both men are up and they exchange rights, and Jericho gets the upper hand with a rake to the eyes and takes out Goldberg's knee again. He now locks in a single leg boston crab and is putting all the pressur on the injured knee of Goldberg. Goldberg is in the lock for about 2 minutes and then he finally gets to the ropes. He heads off the ropes and tries for the lionsault and he hits 1...2... no goldberg kicks out. Jericho is frustrated and goes for the manuver again, but Goldberg gets the knees up. Both men are down and the ref counts 1...2...3...4...5... both men get up and Jericho heads off the ropes and tries to hit the hurricarana, but Goldberg reverses it into a sit down powerbomb. 1...2... no Jericho gets the shoulder up. Goldberg gets him up and hits the gorrila press into a power slamand hooks the leg 1...2... no kickout by Jericho. He gets him up as Jericho is fighting back hits a kick to the nuts and hits the rocker dropper 1...2... no goldberg kicks out. He goes to get him up and sends him off the ropes, but Goldberg reverses and sends Jericho into teh ropes and hits the Spear. He waits for Jericho to get up and when he does he hits the Jackhammer and pins 1...2...3.
After the match Lesnar comes to the top of the ramp and the two stare at each other and you can hear Goldberg say Your NEXT.

Winner- Goldberg

END OF SHOW

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can someone please reply i worked hard and I just rated some shows, so if u could rate mine that would be appreciated.

·
Registered
210 Posts
This is pretty good though Tajiri/Sakoda knocking Rikishi out that easily is a bit iffish. Tajiri is a cruserweight and if Sakoda was 10 or so pounds lighter, he would be too. Rikishi is over 400 pounds. Other than that, great show.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
( Video clips of events leading up to the matches for the event are shown as fuel's "Wont back down" plays over the clips, the clips fade and we go to the arena with a packed house for the Pay Per View event Backlash, and we head to the ring for the first match.)

Match 1- WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Scotty 2 Hotty vs Tajiri ( c )

Scotty 2 Hotty's music hits and he gets a prett decent pop from the crowd, then then Tajiri's music hits and the cheers go to boos as the cruiser weight champ makes his way to the ring.Tajiri starts the match by heading off the ropes, and ducking a clothsline by scotty, and then hits a dropkick on Scotty. He hits a quick leg drop on scotty and then waits for him to get up and goes for a stiff kick to the head, while Scotty is on his knees, but Scotty ducks and hits a leg trip, and then puts in the headlock. He keeps the headlock in until Tajiri fights into a standing position and sends Scotty off the ropes, and scotty hits a shoulder block to send Scotty to the mat. He gets Tajiri up and hits a snap suplex on the japenese buzzsaw. He sends Tajiri into teh corner and runs in, but Tajiri gets the foot up and Scotty backs out and Tajiri heads to the top quickly and hits a bulldog on Scotty and goes for the quick cover, but only gets a 1 count. Tajiri then quickly locks in the bow and arrow sumbission. Scotty screams in pain, as Tajiri holds it in for 2 minutes of grueling pain. Scotty isnt giving so Tajiri lets go of the hold and goes to work on the back of Scotty. He waits for Scotty to rise and he hits him with a roundhouse, just as he was making his way to his feet. He then sends him off the ropes and Scotty flips over for the sunset flip the ref counts 1...2. kickout by Tajiri. Both men are up and Scotty hits a quick backelbow and then hits a dropkick to the back of Tajiri. He then waits as Tajiri gets up, and when he does he goes for the Hurricarana, but Tajiri reverses it into a Texas Cloverleaf, he has it locked in and Scotty is screaming in pain, finally after about 2 minutes he gets to the ropes and Tajiri lets go of the hold. He then goes to work with kicks to the back and then Scotty is on his knees and Tajiri goes for the buzzsaw kick, but misses and Scotty is able to roll him up- 1...2.. no kickout by Tajiri. Scotty gets him and hits the scoop slam and then heads to the top rope and he connects with an elbow to teh chest of Tajiri, he has trouble captalizing and the ref counts both men down 1...2...3....4 both men start to get up and Scott gets him in a headlock Tajiri starts to push him away to the the corner, but Scotty holds on and runs up the ropes and hits the Bulldog!ref counts both men down 1...2...3...4...5 Scotty puts his arm over Tajiri 1...2.. no kickout by Tajiri. He goes to work and sends Tajiri, but he telegraphs the backdrop and Tajiri gives him a kick right to the face. He then hits a quick elbow and then gets him up and tosses him to teh corner, and hits the backspring Elbow on Scotty then he locks in the Tarantula. Scotty is screamin in pain as the ref counts Tajiri out 1...2...3...4.. Tajiri lets go of the hold and drags Scotty to the middle of the ring and heads to the top. He goes for the elbow, but Scotty moves just in time, and both men are down. 1....2...3...4...5... Scotty is up first and he waits for Tajiri to get up, and he hits the Jawbreaker, and Tajiri is down and Scotty hits the W-O-R-M and he covers 1...2.. tajiri kicks out. He then heads off the ropes and goes for the head scissors, but Tajiri reverses it into a grueling backbreaker, and he waits as Scotty gets up and then he hits the buzzsaw kick on Scotty and grabs the tights for the cover 1...2...3. Tajiri has retained his cruiserweight championship and a great opening match.

Winner- Tajiri

Next up is Rhyno vs RVD

( We go backstage where Josh Matthews is with the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar)

Matthews: Brock How do you feel about your 3 stages of hell match with Goldberg?

Lesnar: You know Im sick of punks like you who think Im afraid of Goldberg. Im Brock Lesnar I fear no one, I am the man who gives off the hook pain to anybody and everybody and thats what I will give to Goldberg tonight as I put him through my own hell.

( Lesnar walks away as Matthews looks confused, and we head to the ring for the next match.)

Rhyno vs. RVD ECW rules match

Rhyno's music hits and he makes his way to thre ring with some heat from the crowd. "One of a Kind" hits and out comes RVD to a host of cheers from the crowd. Both men lock up and Rhyno overpowers RVD and forces him into the corner. He hits him rights in the corner and whips RVD into the opposite corner. Rhyno charges in, but RVD gets out of the corner, and he begins to hit Rhyno with kicks to the midsection. Rhyno is holding on to the top rope and RVd comes towards him, and Rhyno hits a back body drop over the top to the floor. He goes under the ring and gets a garbage can of weapons and he then grabs a kendo stick out of it. He goes to swing an RVD, but RVD hits a spinning heel kick and Rhyno is down and RVD picks up the kendo stick and the crowd pops. RVD waits and he nails Rhyno in the midsction and then in the back with the kendo stick. He hits him while hes down and then climbs to the apron and does a moonsault and covers the ref counts 1...2... no kickout by Rhyno. RVD gets him up and goes for heel kick but Rhno catches him and sends his knee into the ringpost. RVD holds his knee in severe pain. He rolls RVD back into the ring and throws the can of weapons in then he gets in. He takes out a chair and hits RVD's leg repeadly. He then locks in a half crab and just begins to twist and turn RVD's leg. RVD then grabs another kendo stick and is able to hit Rhyno, so he lets go of the hold. Rhyno tries to go and pick him up, but RVD hits him in the face with the stick and then gets the small paackage 1...2.. kickout by Rhyno. both men get up and Rhyno takes RVD's head off with a vicsous clothsline. He then gets out the trash lid and he hits RVD with the snow plow on the lid. HE covers 1...2.. kickout. He sends him into the corner and charges in and hits him with a shoulder block and then he sets RVD up on the top turnbuckle, and he goes up to suplex him, but RVD counters it into a sunset flip Powerbomb from the top rope onto the steel chair! Both men are down, but the ref doesnt count because of the rules of the match. The fans begin to chant ECW,ECW,ECW. RVD gets to his feet followed by Rhyno and they begin to exchange rights and lefts. RVD heads off the ropes ducks a right hand and hits a flying crossbody 1...2... no kickout by Rhyno. RVD waits for Rhyno t get up and then goes for the hurricarana, but Rhyno catches him and hits a running powerbomb intot eh turnbuckle. He falls and then goes for the cover 1...2.. no kickout by RVD. He sends RVD off the ropes and hits the GORE and both men fall out off the ring after about 10 seconds Rhyno rolls over and puts his arm over RVD 1...2.... kickout by RVD. He then tosses RVD into the Steel steps and hooks and the hits a double arm suplex on the outside, and RVD holds his back in extreme pain. Rhyno covers 1..2..no kickout. Rhyno throws RVD into the crowd and drags him to a stack of tables and takes him up to a balcony He is going for the powerbomb, but RVD counters into a hurricarana throw the stack of tables! The crowd begins to chant HOLY SHIT! After about a minute RVD drapes his shoulder over Rhyno 1...2... Rhyno just gets the shoulder up. RVd hits a jumping kick to the jaw and then a standing moonsault 1...2..kickout. RVD is punching Rhyno and he gets to the barricade and gives him a right and Rhyno goes over the barricade. He sends Rhno into the.ringpost and then does a standing moonsault and the a back elbow driving Rhyno into the ringpost. He rolls Rhyno into the ring and follows him in and the n his the scoop slam and heads off the ropes and hits the rolling thunder. He gets him up and sends him into the corner and sets up a table he sets Rhyno up on the top and goes for the superplex, but Rhyno pushes him right through the table. He then gets down and falls onto RVD 1..2.. no kickout by RVD. Rhyno sends him into teh corner and goes for another GORE but RVD counters and Rhyno,s shoulder hits the ringpost and he is screaming in pain, and RVD rolls him up 1...2... kickout by Rhyno. RVD then goes for a suplex but Rhyno reverses it into a suplex of his own. He sends him intot eh corner and sets him up, but RVD shoves him off onto a steel chair he capatalizes and hits the 5-STAR FROG SPLASH onto with Rhyno on top of the chair. He rolls over and covers 1....2....3. RVD has picked the victory up this brutal match.

Winner- RVD

( In the back John Cena is talking with Edge, and they are interupted by Chris Jericho)

Jericho: Whats up Assclowns?

Cena: Yo man what are you doin here?
It isnt time for me to kick your ass and for the fans to cheer.
You being a living legend thats a joke.
Your nothin but a bitch in a big match when you choke.

( Jericho slaps Cena and the two men begin to brawl in the back they need 4 or 5 security guards to break them up, as we go to the ring for our next match.)

Match 3- WWE Tag Team Championships
The World's Greatest Tag Team vs The Dudleys ( c )

The worlds greatest tag team's music hits and the challengers come out to boos from the crowd as they are tauting the audience. THe dudleys music hits and the pyro goes off and the Dudleys get a huge pop. D-Von and Haas start the match off in a traditional tie up and Haas gets him into a headlock, he gets sent off the ropes and D-Von hits a shoulder block, he heads off again, and hits another one as Haas is getting to his feet. He then hits a quick body slam on Haas and tags in Bubba Ray. Bubba Ray hits a quick right and then tosses haas off the ropes and Haas comes off and slides through his legs and hits a forearm to the back of the head. He tags in Benjamin and he holds Bubba ray for Benjamin to kick him in the midsection. Benjamin hits a brainbuster and rolls over for the pin but D-Von breaks up the count. The ref gets D-Von out of the ring and this allows Benjamin to hit a lowblow, and he then hits a double axe handle on the back of Bubba Ray. He gets him up and and attempts a rocker dropper, but he flips over and hits a belly to back suplex on bubba ray. He sends him into the corner and head in, but Bubba comes out with a back elbow, and a neckbreaker on Benjamin. He then dives to tag D-Von, he comes and hits Benjamin with a right and gets Haas with Clothsline, Benjamin tries a superkick but its blocked and D-von spins him around, but then D-von gets blindsided by Haas. Benjamin now is giving the oppurtinity and he locks in a camel clutch on D-Von. He has it locked in tightly and his pulling d-von's neck back visously. D-von gets to teh ropes and the ref breaks up the hold. He then hits some stiff kicks to teh neck of D-von he hits a powerful neckbreaker and tags in Haas. Haas puts in a headlock and is really putting pressure on the neck of D-Von. D-von hits some elbows to the gut and he sends Haas off the ropes and hits a back body drop. Both men are down and the ref counts 1...2...3...4....5...6.. each man gets to his partner and tags them in, Bubba comes in and hits a clothsline on Benjamin, he then hits a few jabs does his dance grabs his nuts and hits a elbow right to the forehead of Benjamin. He covers him 1...2... no kickout by Benjamin. He sends him off the ropes, and Benjamin attempts a clothsine but Bubba ducks it and hits the Bubba bomb. He covers 1...2.. broken up by Haas, D-von runs in and he takes himself and Haas tot he outside. In the ring bubba goes for a powerbomb, but Benkamin hits punches to the head and he falls onto the chest of Bubba. 1...2..bubba gets the shoulder up. On the outside Haas throws D-von into the steps and D-von is out and Haas heads back to the apron. Benjamin tags in Haas and Haas hits a backbreaker on bubba as Benjamin heads to the top and Benjamin hits a leg drop on the neck of bubba ray. Haas covers 1...2.. no bubba kicks out. Haas goes to work with a snap mare then a dropkick ot the back of the head of Bubba. He then hits a double under hook suplex on Bubba. He goes to pick him up, but Bubba hits a quick small package 1....2... no kickout by Haas. Haas misses a right hand on Bubba and bubba hits his own right hand and then hits a quick Bubba cutter, both men are down 1...2...3... 4... Bubba rolls over 1...2... no kickout by Haas. Bubba goes to pick Haas up but Haas hits a low blow and then an inverted automic drop, and holds it is close enough to tag in Benjamin, who hits a superkick on Bubba. Benjamin covers 1...2.. no D-von comes from the outside and breaks up the count. He gets taken out by Haas, and Benjamin hits a Thundorous superkick on Bubba and he covers 1...2...3. The world's greates tag team wins the tag team titles.

Winners- The World's Greatest Tag Team

("No chance in Hell" hits and out comes Vince McMahon comes out, who is not expected to make an apperance. He amkes his way to the ring and grabs a mic.)

McMahon: I got a few things to announce tonight concerning various issues here in the WWE. First off if we have anymore backstage fights tonight between superstars, both men will be suspended indefinetly. Secondly I will announce a commsioner for Smackdown, not a Co-Gm a Commsioner to make the matches. Also a superstar will be returning very soon, and he has been out for a long time.

(Goldberg's music hits and he comes to teh top of the ramp.)

Goldberg: Hey Vince, if your returning superstar interferes in my match tonight, YOUR ASS IS NEXT.

(Goldberg leaves and Vince has a worried look on his face.)

( We go backstage and Eddie Guerro is laid out backstage and there is a note on him, heyman picks it up and reads it.)

Heyman: WWE beware, because Darkness will fall over you. What the hell is this?! I am going to find out who did this and they will pay.

Match 4- United States Championship
Christian vs. Edge ( c )

Christian's music hits and he comes to the ring getting major heat from the crowd. "Never Gonna Stop" hits a nd the crowd errupts as the US champ makes his way to the ring. Edge goes for the lock up on Christian, but Christian kicks him un the knee and heads off the ropes and hits a clothsline on Edge. Both men are back up and this time they do tie up and Christian gets Edge in a head lock, but he gets sent off the ropes and edge hits a back body drop. He gets Christian and whips him into the the corner he goes in and gives Christian kicks to the midsection. He then hits a belly to belly out of the corner and heads to the top rope. He is going for a high risk manuver, but Christian gets up and hits the rope and Edge falls onto his gonads. Christian then hip tosses Edge off the top ropes. Edge holds his lower back in pain. He then Locks in a sleeper hold and Edge is fading away very quickly. The ref lifts edge hand and it goes down once then again, but the third time gets his second life and he begins to fight back with elbows to the gut of Christian. He sends Christian off the ropes and locks in a sleeper of his own, he has it it and pulls Christian down he hooks the leg 1... no christian kicks out. He sends Christian into the corner and then sets him up on the top rope, and he hits a Superplex from the top. Both men are down 1....2....3....4....5....6.... Both men are up and they exchange right hands, and Christian ducks one and just throws Edge's face into the mat. He then sets him up and hits a pinning fisherman suplex 1...2... no edge kicks out. He then tries a vertival, suplex but edge slides behind him and hits a quick dropkick to the back of Christian. He then sends Christian off the ropes and christian holds on as Edge goes for the spear, but christian moves out of harms way and edge goes flying to the outside. Christian follows the ref to the outside and drives edges back into the ring, and he rolls him back in and pins him 1...2... no kickout by Edge. Christan whips him into the corner and he goes in, but Edge gets a spurt of energy and grabs him and has him in the corner he gives him some rights and hits a drop toe hold out of the corner. He tehn goes to the second rope and hits a knee to the back of Christian. He then sends off the ropes and christian misses a right and hits the flashback. he hooks the leg 1....2.. christian kicks out. Edge picks him up and goes for a german suplex and Christian flips and lands on his feet and hits a reverse DDT. The ref starts the 10 count 1...2...3...4...5 Christian rolls over 1...2.. Edge gets the shoulder up. Christian tries the unprettier, but Edge counters and lifts him above his head and hits hte electric chair drop, and Christian's face smacks off the mat with great force. Edge covers him 1...2.. no christian kicks out. Edge then hits a snap suplex and holds on for a second and then goes for the cover again 1...2. christian kicks out. Edge whips Christian into the corner and heads in towards him, but Christian gets the foot up and heads to the second rope and waits and hits a clothsline on Edge from the second rope. Both men are down and the ref counts 1...2...3....4....5....6 both men are to their feet and begin to exchange rights and lefts ann Christian misses a right and Edge hits the leg trip and then locks in the figure four edge lock and christian is screaming in pain. Christian is crawling to the ropes and he finally gets there after 2 minutes of grueling pain. Edge then hits a scoop slam and and heads to the top and goes for the elbow drop, but he doesnt connect and both men are down 1...2...3...4....5... Christian is up and begins to go to work on the back of Edge with kicks. He then picks him up and hits a viscous backbreaker and holds him over his back in a sumbission. He lets go of the hold and covers 1...2.. no kickout by Edge. Christian sends him into the ropes and hits a powerslam and he covers 1...2... no kickout by Edge. Christian is getting frustrated and begins to talk with the ref and he turns right into the Edgecution Edge puts his arm on him 1...2... no Christian gets the shoulder up. Edge is up to his feet and sends Christian in the corner and sets him up on the top. He sets him up as if he were going to powerbomb Christian to the outside, but Christian reverses and Hurricarana's Edge back inot the ring he hooks the leg 1...2.. no Edge kicks out. Both men stagger to tehir feet and Christian blocks a right hand from Edge and hits a face buster on edge and both men are down. Christian is up and he waits for Edge and then hits the unprettier and covers 1...2... Edge gets the shoulder up. He gets up and sends Edge off the ropes, but Edge explodes into Christian with a spear. He drapes his arm over him 1...2... Christian kicks out. Both men ar up and Edge locks in a sleeper on Christian but he counters with a jawbreaker, and the ref counts 1....2....3....4....5.... Both men are up and Christian hits a leg trip and goes for the figure four but when he spins Edge kicks him into the ropes and gets the small package 1....2....3. Edge retains his title in a hard fought battle with his brother christian.After the match Edge goes to shake Christians hand, but he refuses and walks to teh back in disgust.

Winner- Edge

We are in the ring and the lights go out in the arena and on the titan tron they show a crow and then it goes purple, and the Taker's fashes by and then it goes fuzzy and the screen says. Darkness is going to fall over the WWE.

Match 5- Chris Jericho vs. John Cena

The countdown begins and and then the pyro goes off and Jericho stands on the Ramp and then makes his way to the ring as the crowd boos him all the way there. "Word Life" hits out comes John Cena and the crowd erupts as he walks to the ring. Jericho taunts Cena for a test of strength and Cena goes to lock hands, but Jericho kicks him in the midsection and heads off the ropes and hits a dropkick to teh head of the hunched over Cena. He then Snds him off the ropes and clothslines him over the ropes, and he lets the ref count Cena out 1...2....3....4 Cena gets up and makes his way back into the Ring and now they tie up and Cena gets the upper hand and locks in a hammer lock, but Jericho counters and locks in a hammer lock of his own. Cena gets out and both men stand and stare at each other in the middle of the ring. Cena hits Jericho with a right hand and then gets the waist lock, but Jericho gets the standing switch and he now takes Cena down and then rolls to the front of Cena and locks in a front face lock. He gets Cena to a standing position and then hits a vertical suplex nad then heads off hte ropes and tries for a quick lionsault, but Cena gets his knees up into the gut of Jericho. Cena now goes to work and hits the firemans carry and then keeps Jericho grounded with a head lock. After aboout 30 seconds Jericho powers his way to his feet and sends Cena off the ropes and hits a nice back drop. He then tries to lock in the walls of Jericho but Cena uses his legs and pushes him away into the ropes. Cean is up and he grabs Jericho and tosses him off the ropes and then hits a hip toss on Jericho. Jericho is now in a sitting position and Cena hits the Throwback and covers 1...2... Jericho kicks out. Cean sends Jericho into the corner and charges in for a lariat, but Jericho moves and Cena hits his arm on the top turnbuckle and Jericho goes to work by hitting Cena's arm off the turnbuckle repeatdly. He then hits it off the the top rope and then puts it behind Cena's back and scoop slams him with all his weight falling onto the arm of Cena. He now hits a series of arm drags and hen locks in a arm bar to put pressure on the injured arm of Cena. Cena gets to the ropes quickly and Jericho releases the hold. Jericho hits clubbing blows to teh back and then gets him up and hits the single arm DDT on Cena, and Cena is holding his arm in pain. Jericho covers him 1...2... no Cena kicks out. He sends Cena into the corner and he sets him up and he goes for a hurricarana and hits from the top, and he hits Cena with rights as he is on his chest. He now gets him up and hits a backdrop suplex. He then gets the backslide 1...2... no kickout by Cena. Jericho picks up Cena and hits the gut buster and then goes to the top and waits for Cena to get to his feet, and when he does he goes for the Missle dropkick but Cena steps to the side and jericho hits hard, and Cena hits the 5 knuckle shuffle on Jericho. He covers 1...2.. jericho kicks out. He now sends him off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker, and both men are down. 1...2...3...4 Cena drapes his arm on Jericho 1...2.. Jericho kicks out. Cena goes for the whip into teh corner, but Jericho revereses and Cean goes into the corner. He sets him up on the top and hits a Tornado DDT from the top. 1...2....3....4...5.. Jericho covers 1...2.. Cena gets the shoulder up. Jericho hits a snap mare and then a dropkick to teh back of the head of Cena, and he goes for the lionsault and hits 1...2... no Cena kicks out. Jericho piscks Cena up and looks for the piledriver, but Cena counters into a back drop and waits and then goes for the F-U as Jericho got to his feet, but as Jericho was tring to get out he kicks the ref in the face, and Cena then does hit the F-U, and goes for the cover but there is no ref to count. Cena goes to wake the ref and as he is Jericho rolls to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He brings it into the ring and goes to hit Cena, but he ducks and hits a DDT, Cena goes to pick up Jericho, but Jericho hits a low blow and then a reverse russian leg sweep onto the chair. He throws the chair out and after about 7 seconds the ref is up and counts 1....2.... no Cena kicks out. He whips Cena into the corner and charges in, but gets a back elbow and Cena tosses Jericho chest first into the corner and sets him up and hits a hangman neckbreaker from the top rope, and he covers 1...2... no Jericho gets the shoulder up. H then sends Jericho off the ropes, but Jericho hits a flying Head scissors on Cena and then sends Cena off and hits a tilt a whirl backbreaker.he then goes to work with a side walk slam on Cena. He then sends him off the ropes, but Cena hits a flying forearm and both men are down. 1...2...3....4....5... both men are up, and They exchange rights and Jericho drops to his knees and hits a quick low blow, and the ref doesnt see it and he locks in the walls of Jericho on Cena. He has it in a the pain is shooting through Cena's back he is crawling towards the ropes and he is almost there, but Jericho pulls him back to the middle of the ring and after about 3 minutes of pain Cean finally taps out. Jericho has beaten Cena in a great battle.

Winner- Chris Jericho

We are backstage and Vince Mcmahon is on the phone with somebody.

Mcmahon: What? Your returning tonight, I wasnt expecting you for at least another week or two, well I guess I will see you later tonight then.

Heyman enters and he starts to yell at Mcmahon

Heyman: What the hell is going on here? You show up and a superstar gets attacked, and whats this about a commisioner to look over my show.

Mcmahon: Paul, I am just as worried as you about superstars being attacked, and about the commisioner. I think it will bring new life into the WWE, and I still havent decided who it will be. Whats your opinion?

Heyman starts to talk, but we go to the ring for the next match.

Match 6- European Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

'Medal" hits and out comes the olymic hero Kurt Angle with the crowd Chanting YOU SUCK as he makes his way to the ring."Sexy Boy" hits and the out comes HBK and he gets a huge pop from the crowd. They get to the ring and the ref holds up the Eurpean Title. Both men make there way to the center of the ring and stare each other down. Kurt Angle then slaps the taste out of HBK's mouth and both men begin to exchange right hands. Angle sends HBK off the ropes and takes him down with a shoulder block. Angle then gets him in a in a waist lock and takes him down, and gets him back up, but HBK gets the standing switch on Angle and pushes him forward and hits a dropkick to the back of Angle. HBK now gets Angle up and hits a front suplex laying out Angle, stomach first, and keps the front face lock in, but Angle powers up, and hits a northern lights suplex, but HBK gets up before the ref can even count. Both men are back up to a standing postion and they lock up. Angle overpowers HBK into the corner and hits him with chops to the chest of HBK, leaving red marks. HBK grabs Angle and gets him in the corner and begins to kick him in the midsection, then he stomps Angle as he is in a sitting position, and grinds his knee into Angle's face. He picks up Angle to a standing position and hits a hip toss out of the corner on Angle. He goes to pick up angle and misses a right hand and Angle hits a release German suplex on HBK. He goes straight to work and sends HBK into the corner and when HBK hits he flips upside down in the corner. Angle then hangs HBK upside down and stomps him in the face and HBK falls to the mat. Angle picks up HBK and hits a firemans carry and then locks in a head lock, he has it in but HBK gets his way to a standing position and sends Angle off the ropes he telegraphs a backdrop and Angle is able to take down HBK and he catapults him into the turnbuckle and gets the school boy 1...2.. no kickout by HBK. Angle jaws with the ref and turns into a right hand from HBK. HBK heads off the ropes and hits a flying forearm on Angle. Both men are down 1...2...3...4.... HBK rolls over for teh cover 1....2... no Angle kicks out. He is up and sends Angle into the ropes and hits drop toe hold on Angle. He picks him up and hits a a bulldog on Angle. He now heads to the top, and he gets there and Angle gets up with a spurt of energy and hits an arm drag from the top rope. He covers 1...2.. no HBK kicks out. Angle gets him up and hits a quick snap suplex, and holds on for another and then a third and he rolls over for the win 1...2... no kick out by HBK. He gets HBk up and goes for a vertical suplex, but he cant get him up, and HBK hits a suplex of his own. He picks up Angle and hits the Body slam on Angle and heads to the top again. He now goes for the elbow and connects right to the chest of Angle he covers 1...2... no Angle gets the shoulder up. HBK sends Angle off the ropes and tries the superkick, but Angle ducks and HBK gets his leg caught on the top rope. Angle nails him with a clothsline and HBK falls to the outside and Angle follows him to the outside. He drives HBK into the barricade He rolls into teh ring to break the refs count. He goes to the outside and hits a scoop slam on the outside and rolls into the ring and the ref begins to count HBK out. 1...2....3.....4.....5.....6....7. HBK rolls into the ring and Angle greets him with kicks to the back. He gets him up and hits a german suplex, and a 2nd one and on the third german he holds it with a bridge for the pin 1....2... no HBK gets the shoulder up. Angle picks him up for the Angle Slam, but HBK slides behind and hits an Angle Slam of his own. Both men are down and the ref counts 1....2....3....4....5.... HBK rolls over the ref counts 1...2... no Angle kicks out. HBK stands in the corner and tunes up the band for sweet chin music. He goes for it, but Angle catches his foot spins him into an Angle Slam He covers 1...2... HBK gets his foot on the ropes. Angle takes down the straps and waits for HBK, and HBK tries a kick, but Angle reverses it into an Ankle Lock. HBk is screaming in pain as Angle is pulling him further and further away from the ropes. HBK is fighting his way to the ropes and he finally gets there after minutes of grueling pain. Angle goes to work with rights and lefts and then hits a piledriver on HBK He goes to the top and goes for the moonsault from the top, but HBK gets out of the way, and both men are down and HBK is to his feet first and hits fore arm and the heads to the top rope, and waits for Angle to get up. Angle is up and HBK hits a cross body from the top, but Angle rolls through for the pin 1...2... no HBK kicks out. Angle is very frustrted and gives kicks to the head and he waits as HBK get up and then hits a belly to belly on HBK and then picks him up and sends him into the corner and charges in but misses the clothsline and HBK rolls him up 1...2... no kick out by Angle. HBK is up and waits for Angle and gets up and goes for the superkick but Angle catches his foot and tries the Angle slam, but HBK slides behind and Angle turns right into Sweet Chin Music from HBK. HBK covers 1...2...3. HBK has won the European Championship in a classic match up with Kurt Angle.

Winner- Shawn Michaels

Orton vs Rock and GOldberg vs. Lesnar will be up soon.

·
Registered
448 Posts
That was pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts