Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my first time so if it sucks Im sorry please rate it tho from 1-10.Ummmm the only big change is that Goldberg is the World Heavyweight Champion and the Dudleyz are the tag champs.I will post a Raw weekly whenever I can and then will post a ppv.But it will probably will not be on the same date as the real wwe.And my first Raw is after a ppv and I will make sure the S/L kick in.And when Austin speaks Im not gonna put what cause im to lazy.OK here we go.
Segment 1

"Across The Nation hits and the pyro explodes as WWE Raw kicks off.As soon as the music stops "Glass Shatters" hits as Stone Cold makes his way out to the ring.

Stone Cold:First off I am happy to tell you all that Eric Bischoff will not be here tonight due to the attacks made last night when Goldberg succesfully defended his World Title against Chris Jericho and continued the assault after what Jericho had put him through the past few weeks.After that Eric came to the ring to try to stop Goldberg and well he payed for it lets see the footage.

Footage then shows Goldberg spear Jericho then give him the Jackhammer to retain the title.It then shows him spear him again and about to Jackhammer him when refs and Eric Bischoff run to the ring.Goldberg takes out the refs then spears Eric and leaves.

Stone Cold:Now thats what Im talking about.But anyways tonight Stone Cold is running the show.And tonight in the main event it will be a rematch from last night.Because last night HBK faced HHH in a #1 contenders match which ended in a no contest so tonight those two will face off again and the winner will face Goldberg at Vengeance!And thats not all later on tonight the ic title will be on the line when Booker T. faces the number 1 contender Chris Jericho!

"Glass Shatters" hits as Stone Cold walks backstage and a clip of Kevin Nash walking down the hall to the ring airs then Randy Orton with Flair.They fight next!

We return as Kevin Nash is in the ring and we see a clip of Vengeance where Big Kev beat Test.
"Evolution hits as Randy and Ric come to the ring and we begin!

The bell rings as Randy charges at Kevin put he puts up his boot as Randy goes down.He picks him up and irish whips him into the corner.He runs at him and and elbows him in the face.He does it again but Orton moves and begins punching away at him.He taunts him but then gets grabbed by Kevin and he throws him into the corner and begins punching away at him.Randy then low-blows him and rolls him up.1...2....No!Kevin kicks out.He gets up and nails Randy in the ribs with a knee but Randy rolls out of the ring and Kevin chases after him he runs after him when Flair pops up and c/lines Nash.He rolls him the ring and Randy jumps up on the tb and jumps off with a flying cross body catching Nash and pins him.1...2...NOOOO Kevin kicks out.He gets up and kicks Randy in the stomache and then gives hima Jacknife!!!Flair jumps on the apron but Kevin knocks him off and pins Orton...1...2...3!!!
Winner:Kevin Nash
After the match Flair slides in the ring with a chair and nails Kevin in the knee with it!Randy and Flair continue to assualt Nash a we go to commercial.We return as Kevin Nash is shown in the back on a stretcher and we go back to the ring where Gail Kim and Trish Stratus are in the ring as well as there opponents Victoria and Jazz.
Rest will be up tommorow :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok I could get a few of these done now and I know I dont use Jr and King alot but oh well.I just use them for important backstage segments.

The Bell rings as Gail and Jazz start it off.Jazz and Gail stare each other down after the huge match they had last night inwhich Gail picked up the win.Jazz then kicks Gail in the ribs and throws her into the post.Gail gets up holding her should as Jazz c/lines her.She picks her up and gives her a suplex and pins..1..2..no Gail kicks out.Jazz tags in Victoria as she begins putting the boots to her and picks her up but recieves a dropkick.Gail rolls and tags in Trish who runs in and c/lines Victoria.She then punches Jazz off the apron.She picks up Victoria and runs to give her a Stratusfaction but she reverses it into a back body drop and roll up but Gail runs in and kicks her quickly.Jazz then rolls in the ring and begins brawling with Gail and Trish and Victoria begin brawling.The action gets out of control and the ref calls for the bell.The four brawl as we go to commercial.

Winner:No Contest
We Come back as we are in Evolution's lockerroom as the 3 are talking.

Flair:Did you see me nail Nash right in the knee with that chair!
Orton:Oh yeah did you see me give him the RKO right head first on the chair.We took him out!
Triple H:You sure did but who cares about Nash tonight I am gonna beat and take out Shawn Michaels once and for all and the best part is after that I will go on to beat Goldberg and get MY World Title back.
Flair:You said it Hunter and tonight you know we got your back.

THe three slap hands as we go back to the ring.

"La Resitance" hits as Rene Dupree along with Sylvan Grenier walks to the ring as we see a clip of the Dudleyz getting the win and the tag titles last night.Jr then announces that if Rene wins La Resitance get a title shot at Vengeance."Get Up" hits as Bubba Ray along with Dvon walks to the ring and the bell rings.

Bubba kicks Rene in the stomache and begins hitting him with forearms to the back.He irish whips him and lowers his head as Rene kicks him in the face.He then runs at him and dropkicks him.He picks him up and signals for a DDT but Bubba pushes him into the corner.Rene runs at him and recieves a side walk slam.He picks him up and punches him.Again and Again he then gives him the elbow and pins.1...2..Rene kicks out.Outside the ring Sylvan gets up on the apron as D'von runs over and grabs him and pulls him off.Sylvan then hit him with the flag as it was a setup.Rene then rolls up a distracted Bubba.1...2....No!Bubba kicks out.Rene picks him up and irish whips him into the corner but Bubba comes out strong and nails hiim with a c/line.He picks him up irish whips him and gives him a back body drop.He picks him up and goes to punch him but he ducks and he nails the ref!D'Von then rolls in and the crowd scream 3D but as Rene is about to walk into it Sylvan runs and nails D'von out of the ring.Rene comes to his senses and low blows Bubba!Sylvan rolls back in and nails Bubba in the back of the head with the flag and Rene rulls him up as the ref crawls to the middle of the ring and counts.1...2....3!!!"La Resictance" hits as the two French-Man celebrate as we see Stone Cold arriving.

We come back from commercial as The Coach is seen standing in front of Stone Colds lockerroom.He knocks as Austin walks out.

Austin:What?

Coach:Well Stone Cold I was wanting to get your thoughts on what just happened moments ago with the womens tag match?

Austin:What about it?

Coach:Well it turned into chaos!

Austin:Yeah it did and all I have got to say about that is that next week it will be Jazz vs Victoria vs Trish in which the winner will face Gail Kim at Vengeance now if you will excuse me I have got some things to take care of.

He closes the door as we go ringside for the IC Title match.

Ok now the rest will be up later but if you want go ahead and comment it so far.

Ok I could get a few of these done now and I know I dont use Jr and King alot but oh well.I just use them for important backstage segments.

The Bell rings as Gail and Jazz start it off.Jazz and Gail stare each other down after the huge match they had last night inwhich Gail picked up the win.Jazz then kicks Gail in the ribs and throws her into the post.Gail gets up holding her should as Jazz c/lines her.She picks her up and gives her a suplex and pins..1..2..no Gail kicks out.Jazz tags in Victoria as she begins putting the boots to her and picks her up but recieves a dropkick.Gail rolls and tags in Trish who runs in and c/lines Victoria.She then punches Jazz off the apron.She picks up Victoria and runs to give her a Stratusfaction but she reverses it into a back body drop and roll up but Gail runs in and kicks her quickly.Jazz then rolls in the ring and begins brawling with Gail and Trish and Victoria begin brawling.The action gets out of control and the ref calls for the bell.The four brawl as we go to commercial.

Orton:Oh yeah did you see me give him the RKO right head first on the chair.We took him out!
Triple H:You sure did but who cares about Nash tonight I am gonna beat and take out Shawn Michaels once and for all and the best part is after that I will go on to beat Goldberg and get MY World Title back.

"La Resitance" hits as Rene Dupree along with Sylvan Grenier walks to the ring as we see a clip of the Dudleyz getting the win and the tag titles last night.Jr then announces that if Rene wins La Resitance get a title shot at Vengeance."Get Up" hits as Bubba Ray along with Dvon walks to the ring and the bell rings.

Bubba kicks Rene in the stomache and begins hitting him with forearms to the back.He irish whips him and lowers his head as Rene kicks him in the face.He then runs at him and dropkicks him.He picks him up and signals for a DDT but Bubba pushes him into the corner.Rene runs at him and recieves a side walk slam.He picks him up and punches him.Again and Again he then gives him the elbow and pins.1...2..Rene kicks out.Outside the ring Sylvan gets up on the apron as D'von runs over and grabs him and pulls him off.Sylvan then hit him with the flag as it was a setup.Rene then rolls up a distracted Bubba.1...2....No!Bubba kicks out.Rene picks him up and irish whips him into the corner but Bubba comes out strong and nails hiim with a c/line.He picks him up irish whips him and gives him a back body drop.He picks him up and goes to punch him but he ducks and he nails the ref!D'Von then rolls in and the crowd scream 3D but as Rene is about to walk into it Sylvan runs and nails D'von out of the ring.Rene comes to his senses and low blows Bubba!Sylvan rolls back in and nails Bubba in the back of the head with the flag and Rene rulls him up as the ref crawls to the middle of the ring and counts.1...2....3!!!"La Resictance" hits as the two French-Man celebrate as we see Goldberg arriving.

We come back from commercial as The Coach is seen standing in front of Stone Colds lockerroom.He knocks as Austin walks out.

Coach:Well Stone Cold I was wanting to get your thoughts on what just happened moments ago with the womens tag match?

Austin:Yeah it did and all I have got to say about that is that next week it will be Jazz vs Victoria vs Trish in which the winner will face Gail Kim at Vengeance now if you will excuse me I have got some things to take care of.

Ok now the rest will be up later but if you want go ahead and comment it so far.

Bubba kicks Rene in the stomache and begins hitting him with forearms to the back.He irish whips him and lowers his head as Rene kicks him in the face.He then runs at him and dropkicks him.He picks him up and signals for a DDT but Bubba pushes him into the corner.Rene runs at him and recieves a side walk slam.He picks him up and punches him.Again and Again he then gives him the elbow and pins.1...2..Rene kicks out.Outside the ring Sylvan gets up on the apron as D'von runs over and grabs him and pulls him off.Sylvan then hit him with the flag as it was a setup.Rene then rolls up a distracted Bubba.1...2....No!Bubba kicks out.Rene picks him up and irish whips him into the corner but Bubba comes out strong and nails hiim with a c/line.He picks him up irish whips him and gives him a back body drop.He picks him up and goes to punch him but he ducks and he nails the ref!D'Von then rolls in and the crowd scream 3D but as Rene is about to walk into it Sylvan runs and nails D'von out of the ring.Rene comes to his senses and low blows Bubba!Sylvan rolls back in and nails Bubba in the back of the head with the flag and Rene rulls him up as the ref crawls to the middle of the ring and counts.1...2....3!!!"La Resictance" hits as the two French-Man celebrate as we see Goldberg arriving.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ok, I don't know what the hell happened here. You have the women's tag match and Bubba vs. Rene Dupree written twice and the backstage segment with Stone Cold is there 3 times! I don't know what the hell you did, but you better check it out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I just saw that and I have no idea what happened....well I am finishing the rest up now but team angle how do u like it so far lol...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The WWE returns as "Can U Dig It Sucka!!!??!?!" blares over the Pa system as Booker T.,the Intercontinental Champion makes his way to the ring with a huge pop from the crowd.He gets in the ring and waits and the countdown begins as "Break down the walls" hits and Jericho makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos.He gets in the ring and the the two stare each other down as the bell rings.

Intercontinental Championship
Booker T. vs Chris Jericho
The two lockup as Booker T. gets the advantage and backs Jericho into the corner as the ref quickly seperates the two as Jericho slaps Booker in the face.Booker then begins punching Jericho repetedly and then c/lines him out of the ring.He rolls out after him and grabs him and throws him into the steel stairs.He picks him up and bangs his head on the stairs before throwing him back in the ring.Booker takes to long to get back in the ring and gets nailed in the ribs by Jericho and then thrown into the ringpost shoulder first.Booker staggers back holding his shoulder but gets a dropkick. Jericho covers.1...2...Booker kicks out.Jericho picks him up and delivers a suplex and hangs on with a cover.1..2...again Booker kicks out.Jericho walks over to the turnbuckle and takes off the padding.He then picks up Booker and irish whips him into the exposed steel!Booker yelps in pain.Jericho taunts around and then charges at Booker but Booker moves and Jericho nails the steel face first!He staggers but Booker nails a Harlem SideKick and covers.1...2...No Jericho kicks out and reveals blood trickling down his forehead.Booker picks him up and punches him into another turnbuckle.He starts chopping away at his chest as the crowd chant "Wooooo" everytime.Booker then sets Jericho up on the turnbuckle and climbs up to the third rope.He then Superplexes him off the top and rolls an arm over him.1...2...No!!!Jericho gets his foot on a rope.Booker then climbs back up the turnbuckle and waits as Jericho staggers to his feet.He then jumps off going for a missile dropkick but recieves a low blow!Jericho runs and bounces off the rope and gives him the bulldog.He then runs and bounces off the ropes and give Book a lionsault!He hooks the leg.1...2...No!!!Booker gets a shoulder up right before the refs hand touched the mat.He picks Booker up but he recovers quickly with a Book End!!!But Booker is to out of it to make the cover.He crawls over to Jericho and pins.1...2...NOOOOOO!A bloody Jericho barely gets his shoulder up.Booker T. staggers to his feet as Christian makes his way down to the ring.Booker t. then gets on a knee and begins stareing at his hand.He then does the spinaroonie as Christian rolls in the ring.Booker gets up after the spinaroonie as Christian distracts the ref as Jericho gets a chair from the outside and rolls in the ring.Scott Steiner,the man who beat Christian last night sprints to the ring and pulls him off the apron.He then Steinerlines him.Jericho gets distracted as Booker nails him in the midsection as he drops the chair.He then runs off the ropes and hits the AXE KICK! He covers.1...2...3!!!!!!!!!!The bell rings as Steiner and Christian brawl on the entance way and refs come out to seperate the two.

Winner:Booker T.

We go backstage as we see Kane pacing around in which appears to be a boiler room.Jr mentions that he does not have a match tonight and we then see a clip of what Kane did to Rvd last night.Kane picked up the victory and then chokeslammed RVD off the stage.Jr says RVD is not there tonight.

We go to the ring as Rico and Jackie Gayda are in the ring waiting in the ring for their opponent as "Spike" hits as little Spike Dudley runs to the ring.
Rico vs Spike
The match starts off quickly with Rico prancing around then he hands Spike a key.Spike looks around at the crowd disgusted and throws it down.He then nails Rico in the face with a forearm and grabs him and jumps up on the turnbuckle and attempts a Dudley Dog but Jackie pushes his feet and Rico back body drops him.He prances around as Spike staggers to his feet holding his back and recieves a spinning heel kick from Rico as he pins.1...2...3!!!Rico quickly picks up the win as he and Jackie prance around and the WWE goes to commercial.
Winner:Rico

We return as Terri is standing by with Test backstage.

Terri:Well Test....

Test:Oh cut the crap Terri you know last night I was cheated by Kevin Nash.And tonight he got exactly what he deserved when Evolution took him out.But tonight because Steve Austin is in charge I didnt even get a match!But next week when Mr. Bischoff returns I will get a match.You see he knows that I am championship material and it is about time I got treated like it!But uh...since I dont have a match tonight...how about me and you go have a little fun?

Terri:Ummm No thanks I have some things to do here.

Test:Ok how about I refrase that you are coming with me so lets go!
Test grabs Terri by the arm and begins dragging her when the camera pans around and we see Stone Cold standing there.He charges at Test and begins punching him on the ground.He picks him up and kicks him in the gut then *BAM* nails him with a Stunner.He looks down at him with a sadistic smirk as we go back to the ring as "Christian" hits and Christian makes his way to the ring as all of his "peeps" boo."Sirens" then hits as Scott Steiner and Stacy make there way to the ring.We are then shown a clip of Christian tapping last night to the Steiner Recliner.

The bell rings as Christian runs at Steiner and recieves a knee to the stomache.He then grabs him and suplexes him.He picks him up and throws him in the corner and starts chopping away at him.He chops then punches.Chops then punchesChops then punches.He then begins wailing away at him with chops.He then grabs him and belly-to-belly suplexes him.He pins.1...2...He stops and does pushups much to the delight of the crowd and talks trash.He picks up Christian put recieves a low blow and then a dropkick.He then picks him up and gives him a back breaker and covers.1...2...No!!!Steiner kicks out.He picks up Steiner but Steiner recovers and nails him with some punches.He then gives him another belly-to-belly.Chris Jericho then runs down to the ring with a chair!Steiner turns around and Jericho nails him right in the skull and busts him wide open!The ref rings the bell as Jericho hits Steiner repetedly.Stacy looks on in horro as Christian and Jericho double-team Steiner.All of the sudden Booker T. runs down to the ring and harlem sidekicks Jericho!Booker forgets about Christian who then nails him in the back of the head with the chair!He then picks him up and gives him the unprettier on the chair.Jericho then locks The Walls Of Jericho on Steiner as refs run to the ring to break up this chaos as we go backstage where Shawn Michaels is seen walking to the ring.We then see Triple H walking to the ring with Randy Orton and Ric Flair as we go to commercial.

Winner by DQ:Scott Steiner

We return as "Goldbergs March" hits as the World Heavyweight Champion makes his way down to the ring to the biggest pop of the night.He sits next to Jr and King.
Jr:Well ladies and gentleman we are being joined by our World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg.How is it going?

Goldberg:It is going fine.I just came out here to watch this number one contenders match to see who is going to face me for my title at Vengeance.

King:Well Goldberg do you plan on getting involved?

Goldberg:Ermm...well only if Randy Orton and Ric Flair try to stick their noses in this match.

Jr:Well ok here we go!

"Sexy Boy" blares as Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring to a massive pop.He does his usual taunts and then "The Game" hits as Triple H walks out to the ring to major heat along with Randy Orton and Ric Flair.They get in the ring ready to start when "Glass Shatters" hits and Stone Cold walks out on stage to a HUGE MASSIVE POP.He has a mic and begins to speak.

Stone Cold:Now I have got some changes to this match.Due to the fact that you two wrestled to a no contest last night this match is gonna be a no dq match!!But dont get any ideas Triple H because your littly Evolution buddys are bared from ringside!

Stone Cold walks backstage as Triple H looks irate and the ref forces Ric and Randy to go backstage while Goldberg laughs and says that this should be fair.

The bell rings as the two start it off and Triple H nails HBK with the title first thing!!!Suddenly there is a huge blast and "Fire Burns" hits as Kane makes his way to the ring!!!Kane rolls in the ring and picks up Shawn!He then gives hima a hellacious chokeslam!!!Triple H then picks up Shawn and nails him with a kick to the gut and then gives him a pedigree!He then covers..1...2...3!!!!Triple H picks up the quick win!Kane then picks up Shawn and c/lines him out of the ring.He then grabs him and drags him up the ramp.Goldberg takes off his headset and walks up the stairs about to help HBK but Triple H takes the mic.

Triple h:Hey Goldberg why dont you come down here and Ill finish you off tonight!

Goldberg then sprints down to the ring. He rolls in as he and Triple H stare each other down andTriple H looks scared.The camera then pans around and Kane grabs HBK by the throat and Chokeslams him off the stage to the concrete below!!!He then walks backstage as the camera goes back to the ring where Goldberg takes off his shirt.Triple H then charges at him and Goldberg cathes him!He then gives him a military press!!!Orton and Flair run down to the ring and Randy recieves a spear!!!Flair then nails Goldberg in the back but then gets a spear for his trouble!Triple H rolls out of the ring and gets a sledgehammer!!Goldberg then picks up Flair and gives him a jackhammer!!!He then turns around and Triple H nails Goldberg with the Sledgehammer and busts him wide open.He strares down at him as Raw ends!

Ok done!!!Please rate it and I forgot to tell you I am 12.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yeah, good job. Except for the fact you said if Rene won it would be La Resistance vs. Dudlyz at Vengance. Vengance is a Smackdown PPV. Other than that, nice work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well thanks for the compliments...um the reason I said at Vengeance is because I dont do Smackdown so Im just gonna use Vengeance for Raw.:)Ok now Week 2 will be posted and a preview every Friday...keep complimenting!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Raw the 21st Preview!

Last Week Gail Kim teamed with Trish to take on Jazz and Victoria which ended in a no contest.This Week Trish,Jazz, and Victoria will face in which the winner will face Gail Kim for the Womens Title at Vengeance.
Also Scott Steiner teams up with the IC Champion,Booker T. to take on Christian and Chris Jericho.Plus Eric Bischoff returns what will be his agenda...and what will happen when Goldberg and Shawn Michaels look for revenge against triple h and Kane!Tune in!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok from now on it will take me two or three posts each week i do a show.Here is the first part of Raw.

"Across The Nation" hits and the pyros go off as Jr and King welcome us to WWE Raw.Imedialty "Goldberg's March" hits as Goldberg walks to the ring to a MASSIVE pop with the World Title on his shoulder.He grabs a mic.

Goldberg:Tonight...I want Triple H in this ring.He is the #1 contender but I do not wanna wait until Vengeance.I want Triple H right here right now!I will put the title on the line Hunter. You want me so bad come get me.You wanna attack me with a sledgehammer well thats fine but tonight ltes have it a 1 on 1 match Hunter.Come On!!

"Glass Shatters" hits as Stone Cold gets in the ring to a huge pop.

Austin:Goldberg...I can understand that you are mad.I can understand that you want Triple H right now.And see I dont blame ya.But the fact is Triple h has yet to arriver her tonight.But whne he gets here I will be happy to tell him that tonight he has got a title shot against Goldberg!!

"Im Back" suddenly hits as Eric Bischoff walks out on stage with a mic.

Eric:Hold on a second Steve.You see last night you ran the show while I was gone thanks to that luneitic in the ring.But thanks to you we had some injurys.So tonight Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels will not be present on Raw.And since Triple H had that huge match with HBK last week I have decided to give him the night off.But since you want a match so badly Goldberg.Tonight you are going to get one.Against.......KANE!!!!

"Im back" hits again as Goldberg smirks.

We return to the ring as Victoria,Trish,and Jazz are all in the ring.The bell rings as we get underway.
#1 Contendership for womens Title
Trish Stratus vs Jazz vs Victoria
The bell rings as Victoria and Jazz imediatly begin double teaming Trish.Victoria gives her a scoop slam.Jazz picks her up and gives her a back body drop.She pins.1...2...Victoria breaks it up and Jazz jumps to her feet as the two stare down at each other.Trish crawls to her feet as the other two begin pushing and Trish slams their heads together.She then runs and c/lines both of them out of the ring.She picks up Jazz who counters and throws her into the stairs!Victoria then grabs Jazz and slams her face on the stairs.Victoria picks up Trish and goes for a bulldog but Trish counters and reverse ddts her!Jazz then goes for Trish as Victoria gets to her feet and the two begin double teaming her again.Then Jazz and Victoria go at it again as Trish gets up and all three begin brawling!The ref then calls for the bell as the three continue brawling.Gail Kim then comes running down to the ring and nails Victoria with a hurricanrana!Trish then nails Jazz with the Stratusfaction!They roll out of the ring as Gail Kim and Trish stare down as we go backstage.
Winner:No contest
We go the back where Test is shown walking down the hall.He then sees Terri who is joking around with a staff member.He smirks and goes up to her.

Test:Well where is Steve Austin when you need him huh?Well it looks like he isnt around so cut the charade Terri.I know you want me and I want you too so lets get out of here.

Terri:Leave me alone I have work.

Test:Ok we can just go out to the limo for a little bit

Terri:I said No

Test:Oh yeah?Nobody says no to me now lets go.

Suddenly Rob Van Dam sees this and runs over.

Rob:Hey dude chill!She doesnt want you now leaver her alone.

Test:Oh yeah great RVD is back.Speaking of which how is your back? You know Kane beat you up pretty hard.

Rob:You know what your funny.Lets see how funny you really are in the ring tonight!?

Test:You got it and....

The two suddenly begin brawling as refs come to seperate them.

We suddenly go into Eric Bischoffs Office where he is talking to Steve Austin.

Eric:Yeah I gave him the night off so what he deserved it...

Steve:Whatever but how bout this.The #1 conters match for the womens title ended in a no contest so how about at Vengeance we make it a 4 way match for the womens title?

Eric:I like that Steve good thinking.

We go back to the ring as Lance Storm is standing in the ring with a mic.

Lance:If I could be serious for a minute....

Suddenly "Stand Back" hits as The Hurricane interupts Lance and makes his way to the ring as the match gets under way.

Hurricane vs Lance Storm
The bell rings and Lance charges at Helms who ducks and Lance turns around and gets caught by Helms who attempts a chokeslam but Lance nails him in the ribs with a kick.He then nails him with a couple punches into the corner.He goes to irish whip him but when he does Hurricane jumps up on the turnbuckle and nails a blockbuster to lance!!!!He covers him.1...2...Lance gets a foot on the rope.Hurricane picks him up and punches him.He then dropkicks him down.Lance gets to his knees and Hurricane attempts a Shining wizrd but Lance moves and catches his leg and locks on the Maple Leaf!Helms quickly grabs the ropes as Storm lets go.He picks him up and attempts a sidekick but Helms ducks and grabs him and attempts a vertebreaker but Storm reverses it into a rollup and sets his feet on the ropes!!!1...2...3!!!Storm cheats and wins
Winner:Lance Storm
"Rodney Mack" hits as Rodney Mack and theodroe Long make their way to the ring with a mic.

Theordoe:You see last week Rodney Mack did not have a match because the man Steve Austin wouldnt give us one well tonight we are back and ready for any white boy right now.

"Maven" hits as the black Maven runs to the ring.Mack goes for a c/line but Maven ducks and rolls him up.1...2...3!!!!!!!!!!!!Maven gets the win in a matter of seconds.He celebrates as Mack looks mad and goes after him but he rolls out of the ring and celebrates up the ramp!

Winner via rollup:Maven!

Ok I will finish tonight or tommorow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We return as "Christian" hits as Christian walks out to a chorus of boos.He gets in and "Break Down The Walls" hits and Jericho goes to the ring to huge heat."Sirens" hits as Scott Steiner and Stacy make their way to the ring."Can U Dig It" hits and the Intercontinental Champion Booker T. comes to the ring to a huge pop.The bell rings and we begin.
Booker T./Scott Steiner vs Chris Jericho/Christian
Steiner and Christian start it off.They go to lock up but Steiner kicks him in the gut.He then c/lines him down.He then drops his elbow on him.He pins him but then starts doing pushups.He gets up and talks trash to Jericho.He then runs and knocks him off the apron.He turns around and gets dropkicked by Christian.He taunts and picks him up and nails him with a right hand.He hits him into the corner and goes to irsh whip him but Steiner reverses it and sends Christian into the turnbuckle.Christian comes out and recieves a back body drop!He pins but Jericho quickly breaks it up.Steiner jumps up and goes to nail Jericho but recieves a low blow by Jericho.Both men are down as the ref counts.1..2..3..4..5..6..7 both man crawl to their corners and as Steiner tags in Booker Christian tags in Jericho.Both men run in but Booker nails him with a c/line.he then nails Christian and then nails Jericho with another c/line.He gets up again and Booker nails him with a harlem sidekick!he pins 1...2...No!Jericho kicks out.Booker picks him up but gets nailed in the ribs.He then gives him a bulldog.He runs and hits the linosault.he pins.1...2...No Booker kicks out!Steiner then runs in and nails Jericho with a forearm.Christian runs in and goes to nail Steiner but he ducks and gets nailed by Booker T. with a sidekick.Steiner then picks up Jericho and recieves a c/line out of the ring.He then ddts Booker.He then jumps and tags in a tired Christian.Christian gets up on the top rope as Jericho rolls out of the ring and attacks Steiner.They fight on the outsideas Christian jumps off the turnbuckle and goes for a dropkick but Booker moves and nails him in the ribs he then nails the Scissor Kick!He covers as Steiner slams Jerichos head on the steps.1..2...3!!!Booker and Steiner celebrate as Christian and Jericho hi-tail it up the ramp.
Winners:Booker T. and Scott Steiner
We go backstage where Stone Cold is laughing next to Eric Bischoff.
Austin:Did you see that?You know what I am going to make a match for Vengeance.Its gonna be Scott Steiner vs Chris Jericho!
Eric:That is pretty good but I am going to make Booker T. defend his title against noe other than Christian!
The two smirk as we go back to the ring where La Resistance is talking.

Rene:8 days ago me and Sylvan were cheated out of our tag titles by the Dudley Boys.But last week thanks to me when I beat Bubba Dudley we won a title shot for Vengeance.But for now Sylvan and myself are going to sing the French National Anthem...

Suddenly "Get Up" hits as Dvon and Bubba Ray walk out on stage with a mic.

Dvon:Wow wow wow...hold it right there boys.You know last week you may have cheated your way to get a title shot but at Bad Blood we beat you fair and square and you know it!But there is no way we are gonna come out here and bore these people to death with your singing!

Bubba:Yea...but I have just been informed that a Vengeance our match for thetag titles will be a Tables Match!But as for right now...I think these people would like to see a little preview of what Vengeance will be like so lets do it...

He drops the mic and they run and roll in the ring and begin brawling with La Resistance.Dvon c/lines Sylvan and Bubba begins punching Rene.He then gives him the elbow as he falls.Dvon then ddts Sylvan!They pick up Rene and Bubba gives him a scoop slsam as Dvon jumps to the top rope.He then nails the wassup!!!Sylvan gets up and comes running at Dvon but Bubba catches him and they give him a double flapjack!Dvon does his testify taunts as Bubba pushes him and yells..."DVON......GET THE TABLES!!!" Dvon rolls out of the ring and grabs a table and throws it in.He gets in and throws Sylvan on the table.He picks up Rene and throws him into the ropes.He bounces back and gets a 3D through the table ontp of Sylvan!!!The fans go nuts as they clean up the ring and evolution is shown in the back.

H:Man it is about time we got the night off!

Randy:Yeah thanks to Eric Bischoff.We can just sit back and watch Kane annilate Goldberg.

Flair:Yep and speaking of Goldberg...what do you have planned for him Hunter?

H:Well I plan on watching Kane beat him in the nontitle match and then I will give him a little special treat!

They laugh as the scene fades back to the ring where Test is standing in the ring waiting."One of a kind" hits as Rob Van Dam runs to the ring to a huge pop.He rolls in and the bell rings.
RVD vs Test
The bell rings as Van Dam immediatly begins punching away at Test!He c/lines him out of the ring and then jumps up on the turnbuckle!He jumps down and nails Test in the face with a sidekick.He taunts then picks him up and throws him into the stairs!Test staggers to his feet and recieves a dropkick to the face!He picks him up and throws him into the barricade.He hangs over it as RVD jumps up on the apron and jumps down nailing him in the neck with his leg.Both men are out for a few seconds and RVD picks up test and goes to irish whip him but Test lows blow him and throws him into the chairs that Lilian was sitting on.The ref calls for the bell for a countout but the two continue fightin.test picks up a chair and goes to nail RVD but he ducks and kicks him in the ribs.He then grabs the chair and throws it at Test who catches it and he then nails him with the Van Daminator!!He stares down at Test as we go backstage.
We go to the back where Kane is shown walking to the ring.

We return as "Kane" hits as the big red machine makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos.He gets in and does his taunt and stares at the entrance way as "Goldbergs March" hits as Goldberg makes his way to the ring to the biggest pop of the night!He gets in with the WWE title on his shoulder as the stare down and the bell rings.

None Title
Kane vs Goldberg
The bell rings but the two continue to stare down each other and begin to talk trash.Kane then goes to nail him with a right hand but Goldberg ducks andnails him with a couple of jabs to the ribs.he then grabs him and throws him into the ropes but Kane stops and nails him with a huge c/line!Goldberg jumps right to his feet and begins smirking as Kane looks shocked!he screams is that the best you got and then nails him with a c/line of hiw own.Goldberg yells at the cheering crowd.Kane gets up and looks frustrated and runs at Goldberg who cathes him and lifts him high above his head and drops him with a military press!he then picks him up and nails him with a forearm to the face and thengoes to give him another military press but recieves a low blow!!!Kane then grabs him by the face and throws him into the corner.he then nails him with some punches and goes to irish whip him but Goldberg holds on and begins laughing!He then nails him with a dropkick!Kane gets up immediatly and the two stare down.Kane then goes to punch Goldberg but he ducks and attempts a sidekick which Kane ducks.Kane then grabs him by the throat and nails a chokeslam!!!!!He covers him.One...Two...Thre No!!Goldberg kicks out and jumps to his feet!He is actually up before Kane wo gets to his feet and recieves a spear!!!He covers.One...two...thre no!!Kane kicked out.Kane gets to his feet after awhile and Goldber runs at him but Kane pushes the ref who gets nailed with a lariet!Orton and Flair then run to the ring.Goldberg sidekicks Kane and then sees evolution.He then double spears them both!!!!He signals for a jackhammer but Triple H comes from behind and nails him with the title right in the back of the head.Goldberg who is still on his feet turns around and gets nailed inthe face with it!!Kane gets up and signals for the tombstone when HBK runs from the crowd into the ring!!!He c/lines Triple H out of the ring and jumps on Kane and punches him repeatidly!Kane gets up and recieves a Sweet Chin Music!!!HBK rolls out of the ring and dances up the ramp.Orton and Flair roll out of the ring.Goldberg gets to his feet as Kane staggers up.He then gets a SPEARRRRRR!!!!Goldberg then picks him up and nails a one armed jackhammer!!!He covers him for the One...Two...Three!!!!Goldberg wins!Flair and Orton both get in the ring.Goldberg sidekicks flair and then ddts Orton!!Suddemly Triple H comes from behind but Goldberg turns around and spears him!!!He stares down at him as the show ends.

Well it is ok

1 - 11 of 11 Posts