Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My WWE Game
I will post up results of my game my exhibitions and what happened before the matches (this is not real life story lines)

Raw

World Title : Triple H
Intercontinental : Booker T
Tag Team : RVD And Kane
Womans : Trish Stratus

Raw kicks off with Eric Bischoff coming out saying Goldberg will get a shot at Triple H tonight if he can beat Jericho before the match.
Goldberg comes out and says hes fine with that so Bischoff leaves the ring and Jericho comes down the start fighting in a good match but after a lionsault Jericho wins but when Bischoff came out to say no one is fighting Triple H Jericho says "I want a shot...Next Week" Bischoff says he'll think about it.

RVD was in singles action against Randy Orton a boring performance from Randy but RVD was in great shape a missed five star after 5 mins gave Randy the upper hand but when Ric Flair hit Randy by accident it was Five star time and RVD won 1..2...3

Goldberg was backstage feeling bad when Austin walked up to him he said that son of a ***** Bischoff was going to pay next week.

Bubba Ray had a title shot against Booker T and when both men came down to the ring no one would quit this one Booker landed a book end after 7 mins but bubba kick out D'von ran down the titantron when the ref was down after a 3-D through the table Bubba wins the Intercontinental Gold.

Rico Vs Maven was next and there was nothing to say about this one Rico pranced about after a while and kissed Maven He was to stunned that Rico did a roundhouse kick and one the match.

Molly Holly and Jazz where squaring up to each other next in singles action and a molly go round looked to win the match but Jazz got a foot on the ropes at the pin, Jazz started to come back in the match but a few good hits from Molly and another Molly go round made Molly win.

Last fight of the night and Shawn Michaels was fighting Kane in the main event it was a bloody battle and Shawn was terryfied by the unmasked Kane, Kane hit a few punches and then a few kicks until Shawn knocked down the ref with a kick Kane got a chair and hit Shawn in the face busting his head open but didnt go for the pin instead he chockslammed the Heart Break Kid and then got 1....2....3!

Results
Cris Jericho beat Goldberg
RVD beat Randy Orton
Bubba Ray beat Booker T
Rico beat Maven
Molly Holly beat Jazz
Kane beat Shawn Michaels

World Title : Triple H
Intercontinental : Bubba Ray Dudley
Tag Team : RVD And Kane
Womans : Trish Stratus

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Smackdown

Smackdown

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
U S Champion To Be Decided
Cruiserweight Rey Mysterio
Tag Team Charlie Haas And Shelton Benjamin

Chris Benoit comes out to say he deserves the US title and they should just give it to him now.John Cena's music plays and the crowd have mixed feelings.First he did a rap then said he has done more than Benoit so he deserves it.Vince comes out and announces a tournament for it to stop these silly arguments here was the draw:

Matt Hardy Vs Billy Gunn
John Cena Vs Rikishi
Chris Benoit Vs Eddie Guerrero
Jamie Noble Vs Ultimo Dragon

Matt and Billy started the first fight on Smackdown Billy taunted a lot in this match Matt pulled of a few manouvers he landed a stunning ddt and went for a leg drop Billy moved out the way he went for a fameasser but Shannon Moore hit Billy Matt dropped the Twist of fate for the win.

After the match Torrie eased the pain shall we say but along came Sable.She called them worthless and walked away Torrie looked angry at the GM's assistant.

The Basham Bros took on Eddie And Chavo in a tag match both teams were giving it there all untill chavo went to land a move on Danny but Shaniqua whip him in the back.Eddie landed a Frog Splash but Doug broke up the pin.A few tags came from The Bashams and one from Los Guerreros which meant Eddie And Doug were the legal men Danny went to break up the El Paso but a low blow from Chavo made sure that didnt happen 1...2....3 the winners Los Guerreros!

Vince said next week on Smackdown someone will get fired to make way for a new man he would announce him after the last match.

Brock came out saying he is the best champ there ever was but suddenly Taker came out on his motorbike he asked for a one on one for that title Brock accepted and the match began.Brock had the upperhand all throughout the match until a last ride from Undertaker 1...2...kick out everyone screamed Brock started fighting back but another shot from taker.Taker went for a walk on the ropes but Brock reversed it and F-5 taker for the win.

Another Us title match John Cena Vs Rikishi Rikishi hit Cena when he was rapping but Cena hit back a Spinebuser by Cena.He picked him up but Rikishi hit him down for a Stinkface then went for a Banzai drop Cena dodged and hit the F-U to finish off the match.

Vince came out and said the loser of the match RIKISHI was fired and from that Jeff Jarrets Music hit he has joined the wwe again!

Results
Matt Hardy beat Billy Gunn
Los Guerreros beat Basham Brothers
Brock Lesnar beat The Undertaker
John Cena beat Rikishi

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
U S Champion To Be Decided
Cruiserweight Rey Mysterio
Tag Team Charlie Haas And Shelton Benjamin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rosters

Smackdown
A-TRAIN
BIG SHOW
BILL DeMOTT
BILLY GUNN
BILLY KIDMAN
BROCK LESNAR
CHARLIE HAAS
CHAVO GUERRERO
CHRIS BENOIT
CHUCK PALUMBO
DANNY BASHAM
DAWN MARIE
DOUG BASHAM
EDDIE GUERRERO
EDGE
FUNAKI
HARDCORE HOLLY
JAMIE NOBLE
JEFF JARETT
JOHN CENA
JOHNNY STAMBOLI
KURT ANGLE
MARK HENRY
MATT HARDY
NATHAN JONES
NIDIA
NUNZIO
REY MYSTERIO
RHYNO
SABLE
SEAN O'HAIRE
SHANNON MOORE
SHELTON BENJAMIN
SPANKY
STEPHANIE MCMAHON
TAJIRI
TAZZ
TORRIE WILSON
ULTIMO DRAGON
UNDERTAKER

Raw
AL SNOW
BATISTA
BOOKER T
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
CHRIS JERICHO
CHRIS NOWINSKI
CHRISTIAN
D-VON DUDLEY
ERIC BISCHOFF
GAIL KIM
GOLDBERG
GOLDUST
IVORY
JACQUELINE
JACKIE GAYDA
JAZZ
KANE
KEVIN NASH
LANCE STORM
LILIAN GARCIA
MAVEN
MARK JINDRAK
MOLLY HOLLY
RANDY ORTON
RENE DUPREE
RIC FLAIR
RICO
ROB VAN DAM
RODNEY MACK
ROSEY
SCOTT STEINER
SHAWN MICHAELS
SPIKE DUDLEY
STACY KEIBLER
STEVEN RICHARDS
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
SYLVAN GRENIER
TERRI
TEST
THE HURRICANE
THE ROCK
THEODORE LONG
TOMMY DREAMER
TRISH STRATUS
TRIPLE H
VAL VENIS
VICTORIA
WILLIAM REGAL

·
Registered
73 Posts
Why didn't you plan this and put it all into one thread? I don't think Bubba should've captured Intercontinental gold, and where's Triple H? How can you have a Raw without the World Champion being there?

Rikishi, fired? What are you thinking? Needs a lot of work, and on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 5.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raw

Raw

World Title Triple H
Intercontinental Bubba Ray Dudley
Tag Team RVD and Kane
Womans Title Trish Stratus

Raw starts with Austin coming out saying he has a surprise tonight it shows Goldberg backstage smiling.

1st match was Goldust Vs Christian Vs Rodney Mack everyone went for Goldust at the start then Rodney hit Christian throughout the match there was cheating from Christian and some from Rodney a shattered dreams on Christian was one of the only good things of this match untill Theodore long brought in the chair Rodney picked it up and hit Goldust on the head he swung back to hit him again when Christian took it and hit him he got the 3 count and a shot for the intercontenental title.

Triple H was seen backstage with Ric Flair looking worried about Austin thinking it'll be about him then Austin's Music hits he has told everyone Eric is not here...well he was untill Goldberg beat him up and sent him in a cab but Austin being his fair self told Jericho he would get his title shot under 1 condition Goldberg joins in for a triple threat...tonight!]

And in ladies action Gail Kim took on Victoria in a 1st contendar match it started off weak with a few slaps and punches but when Gail Kim got called over to Steven Richards Victoria hit in with a stunning full nelson after another 5 minutes of classical woman fighting Victoria pulled off the win show Gail Kims bare ass in the pin.

William Regal Vs Spike Dudley was next and it lasted just a mere minute after a missed dudley dog and a missed power of the punch a regal stretch finished the match Spike was fighting well in the match but Regal was better.

Kane was so mad at not getting a title shot he wanted to take it out in a match against The Rock.The Rock did some good moves but Kane wouldnt stay down a tombstone piledriver nearly ended the match but a kick out after two saved it The Rock then went for a peoples elbow but after bouncing off the first rope Kane sat straight up and chokeslamed him for the 1...2...3

Triple H was wooried more than ever as the first two wrestlers came out then Triple H came and the match was on a few moves from Y2J on triple h were the best thing at the start.Goldberg then speared Jericho for Triple H to break up the pin blood was all around the ring and it looked to be from Jericho A Walls to Goldberg came next but he got to the ropes.Triple H went for the pedigree but it was reversed.Ric Flair brought a sledgehammer in the ring for Triple H he whacked Goldberg with it but he kicked out the pin Jericho grabbed the sledge rish Stratus

Raw starts with Austin coming out saying he has a surprise tonight it shows Goldberg backstage smiling.

1st match was Goldust Vs Christian Vs Rodney Mack everyone went for Goldust at the start then Rodney hit Christian throughout the match there was cheating from Christian and some from Rodney a shattered dreams on Christian was one of the only good things of this match untill Theodore long brought in the chair Rodney picked it up and hit Goldust on the head he swung back to hit him again when Christian took it and hit him he got the 3 count and a shot for the intercontenental title.

Triple H was seen backstage with Ric Flair looking worried about Austin thinking it'll be about him then Austin's Music hits he has told everyone Eric is not here...well he was untill Goldberg beat him up and sent him in a cab but Austin being his fair self told Jericho he would get his title shot under 1 condition Goldberg joins in for a triple threat...tonight!

And in ladies action Gail Kim took on Victoria in a 1st contendar match it started off weak with a few slaps and punches but when Gail Kim got called over to Steven Richards Victoria hit in with a stunning full nelson after another 5 minutes of classical woman fighting Victoria pulled off the win show Gail Kims bare ass in the pin.

William Regal Vs Spike Dudley was next and it lasted just a mere minute after a missed dudley dog and a missed power of the punch a regal stretch finished the match Spike was fighting well in the match but Regal was better.

Kane was so mad at not getting a title shot he wanted to take it out in a match against The Rock.The Rock did some good moves but Kane wouldnt stay down a tombstone piledriver nearly ended the match but a kick out after two saved it The Rock then went for a peoples elbow but after bouncing off the first rope Kane sat straight up and chokeslamed him for the 1...2...3

Triple H was wooried more than ever as the first two wrestlers came out then Triple H came and the match was on a few moves from Y2J on triple h were the best thing at the start.Goldberg then speared Jericho for Triple H to break up the pin blood was all around the ring and it looked to be from Jericho A Walls to Goldberg came next but he got to the ropes.Triple H went for the pedigree but it was reversed.Ric Flair brought a sledgehammer in the ring for Triple H he whacked Goldberg with it but he kicked out the pin Jericho grabbed the sledge but another spear from Goldberg and then 1 to Triple H then a jackhammer to hunter finished off the game.

Results
Christian beat Rodney Mack and Goldust
Victoria beat Gail Kim
William Regal beat Spike Dudley
Kane beat The Rock
Goldberg beat Chris Jericho and Triple H

World Title Goldberg
Intercontinental Bubba Ray Dudley
Tag Team RVD and Kane
Womans Title Trish Stratus

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Matches Have a Few Moves In Them.

It SUKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTESHYYUJNCYUGJO<GP*&<<DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ow it's quiet good for a first turn. just listen to advise and use it and it should make ur shows better. KingPin aint giving u advise he is just putting u doing all the time just keep trying and make it more orginised and ur shows will be good soon

·
Registered
64 Posts
I first want to start off my feedback on saying, Goldberg129, try to stay focused and not go mad from the comments you recieve. Rey is Ultimo and The Crusher, pretend like you hadn't even seen their posts, they are pointless and they put hardly any thought into them. And, I am happy you take your comments seriously and try to strive to do better.

Here is my opinion on your RAW. The idea that Eric Bischoff will allow Goldberg to fight Triple H tonight if he beats Chris Jericho is a good one, reminds of the time Stone Cold had to go through the so-called gauntlet of Corporate Ministry members to get to the Undertaker. I think it was fine up until Chris Jericho came out. A match like Chris Jericho versus Goldberg is a main eventer, or second to the main event but it is your first match. I would have expected the Chris Jericho versus Goldberg match to be right before the Triple H versus Goldberg match if he were to win. And, I was quite disheartened when Jericho won the match, not that I like Goldberg I personally despise the man, but I thought you were pushing Goldberg but I see you were in fact pushing Jericho. The next match, Rob Van Dam versus Randy Orton, now this would be a good match with Randy Orton's new move being the R.K.O after his initials and Rob Van Dam does the R.V.D. thing it just seems like they would be good competitors against each other. Only problem with this match was it was too towards the front of the schedule it would have worked more closer to the main event. With Goldberg backstaged I kind of predicted he would get angry and want a piece of someone, but I do not understand why he is pissed at Bischoff, Bischoff gave him a shot in which he lost. His fault. Case closed. Someone before me had posted that Bubba Ray pinning Booker T for the Intercontinental belt was just not right, and I agree with them. Bubba Ray is quite good as a solo wrestler, as we have seen, but I just like him working with his half-brother, D-Von, much better. Now this next match Rico versus Maven now this is a match I would had love to actually viewed. Rico kissing Maven would have been hilarious, I am currently watching Rico versus Val Venis and Rico is quite the eccentric match. Kudos to you there. Not much to say about the Molly Holly versus Jazz, was a mediocre match. I am not too sure on the main event, why was Shawn Michaels frightened to see Kane unmasked? Isn't Kane's burned face just an illusion he has of himself?

My opinion of Smackdown. We just saw the United States Title tournament, but I know I am a late bloomer on this thread as it was made days ago. Your draft is interesting, but I am sad to see that three of your eight men are more suited for the cruiserweight division. The first match was okay, nothing to special I was sad to see Matt Hardy win, I am not a big fan of him. Sable calling Torrie and Billy Gunn "worthless" brought a smile to my face, and I say this is a good angle to go with. The Basham brothers lost to Los Guerreros, I liked this match. Vince coming out and saying someone will get fired next week on Smackdown, and then telling everyone who it is a week in advance, I find this kind of pointless. Why not just fire the guy tonight? I am kind of surprised about Brock Lesnar's cockiness, and the Undertaker versus Brock Lesnar match I think should have been scheduled for next week give the crowd something to wait for. I am saddened to see Undertaker lose, especially to Lesnar; a man I despise along with Goldberg. I think this match should have been the main event, instead of Rikishi versus John Cena. I am happy to see John Cena fight Rikishi, I believe that would be a good match if it were to ever happen. Firing Rikishi made me a bit pissed off, he is a good wrestler in my honest opinion. What a surprise introducing Jeff Jarrett in the roster of WWE again, I am wanting to see him back in action again.

Opinions on RAW Week 2. The first match, the triple threat match, was a good touch. The competitors were in the right division, and should recieve possible title shots. The Gail Kim versus Victoria in a #1 contenders match for the title was okay, I am not one for women's matches that is why I do not comment on them alot. The William Regal versus Spike Dudley match was a let down, the match I think could have been a bit longer than a 'mere minute'. The Rock versus Kane, what a match right? Well, I personally like the Rock off in Hollywood then in the squared circle, he has changed and doesn't belong back. Nice touch with the main event being turned into a triple threat match, but we already saw one at the beginning of the show. It is a bit too much for one scheduled event. The match was alright, though I am not too keen on Goldberg capturing the belt.

What I have to say overall for you. Try to include more interviews and storylines. I know you had done a bit better with this, seeing your third show. Otherwise, just try to include a bit more of the match in your show, and try to rearrange the matches instead of throwing your better ones into the mix first.

I hope this helps you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts