·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Management

World Wrestling Entertainment Owner – Vince McMahon
World Wrestling Entertainment Raw General Manager – Eric Bishoff
World Wrestling Entertainment Raw Commentators – Jim “JR” Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler
World Wrestling Entertainment Raw Ring Announcer – Lillian Garcia
World Wrestling Entertainment Raw Interviewer – Tazz

World Wrestling Entertainment Superstar Roster

Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Edge, Matt Hardy, John Cena, Kane, Undertaker, Booker T, Christian, Shelton Benjamin, Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar, Batista, John Bradshaw Layfield, Renee Dupree, The Big Show, Rhyno, Charlie Haas, Shawn O Haire, Mark Jindrak, Jeff Hardy, Test, Goldberg, Garrison Cade, William Regal, Billy Gunn, Rey Mysterio
Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Ultimo Dragon, The Hurricane, Shannon Moore, Billy Kidman, Paul London, Spanky, Tajiri, Trish, Lita, Stacy, Molly, Victoria, Sable, Jackie, Torrie, Dawn and Nidia

World Wrestling Entertainment Superstars By Division

Heavyweight Division (World Heavyweight Title, World Intercontinental Title, World Tag Team Titles)

Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Edge, Matt Hardy, John Cena, Kane, Undertaker, Booker T, Christian, Shelton Benjamin, Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar, Batista, John Bradshaw Layfield, Renee Dupree, The Big Show, Rhyno, Charlie Haas, Shawn O Haire, Mark Jindrak, Jeff Hardy, Test, Goldberg, Garrison Cade, William Regal, Billy Gunn

Cruiserweight Division (World Cruiserweight Title)

Rey Mysterio, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero, Ultimo Dragon, The Hurricane, Shannon Moore, Billy Kidman, Paul London, Spanky, Tajiri

Women’s Division (World Women’s Title)

Trish, Lita, Stacy, Molly, Victoria, Sable, Jackie, Torrie, Dawn and Nidia

World Wrestling Entertainment Television

WWE Raw
Monday Nights at 9 p.m. EST on Spike TV

World Wrestling Entertainment Championship Titles

World Championship
Intercontinental Championship
United States Championship
Tag Team Championship
Cruiserweight Championship
Women’s Championship

World Wrestling Entertainment Pay Per Views

Royal Rumble on January 30, 2005 in Detroit
No Way Out on February 13, 2005 in Montreal
Wrestlemania on March 27, 2005 in Los Angeles
Backlash on April 24, 2005 in Charlotte
Judgement Day on May 22, 2005 in Boston
Bad Blood on June 19, 2005 in Houston
Vengeance on July 31, 2005 in Hartford
Summerslam on August 28, 2005 in Toronto
Unforgiven on September 25, 2005 in Philadelphia
No Mercy on October 23, 2005 in Baltimore
Survivor Series on November 20, 2005 in Chicago
Armageddon on December 18, 2005 in Orlando

WWE Raw
Live on January 3, 2005
Madison Square Garden in New York City

Show opens with “The Raw Theme Song: Bodies by Drowning Pool” blaring across the PA system

“The Raw Theme Song: Bodies by Drowning Pool” continues to play as pyrotechnics shoot out of the stage

JR and The King welcome us to WWE Raw live from Madison Square Garden in New York City

JR:Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to WWE Raw live in New York City

JR:Boy have we got an eventful evening plan for you tonight!

King:Do we ever!

King:We have many great matches to showcase the talents of our WWE Raw wrestlers

<Suddenly “I’m Back” blares over the PA system and out comes Eric Bishoff>
JR says Oh Boy here we go again

King:Shut up JR; the Bishoff is out with something important to say

<Eric Bishoff enters the arena, walks down the ramp and into his Raw ring>

Eric:Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to My Raw

Eric:We have quite an eventful show ahead that will lead WWE Raw into a new direction tonight

Eric:All of the WWE Raw titles will be on the line tonight

Eric:They include the Cruiserweight Title, United States Title, Intercontinental Title, Tag Team Titles and of course, the World Title

Eric:All of the Raw Titles will be decided in matches of my choosing with the participants of my choice

<“I’m Back” blares over the PA system, again, as Eric Bishoff exits his Raw ring and returns to the back>

<Eric Bishoff gets to the stage and turns back>

Eric:Oh I forgot; the first match of the night is for the Intercontinental Title and it beginnings now

<Eric Bishoff exits through the curtain and goes to the back>

JR:By god, what a shocker by Eric Bishoff, all Raw titles order on the line tonight

King:WOW, it should be great

JR:Well let us get to the first match

<JR and King cut to WWE Raw Ring Announcer Lillian Garcia for the opening statements>

Lillian:The following contest in scheduled for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Title

Lillian:Introducing first from Houston, Texas; Booker T

King:WOW, Booker T is going after the Intercontinental Title

Lillian:Introducing second from Detroit, Michigan; Rob Van Dam

JR:I am putting my money on Rob Van Dam to win the Intercontinental Title

Lillian:Introducing third from Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Christian

King:Oh my god, Puppies, I am betting on Christian because he has the girl

Lillian:introducing fourth from Charlotte, North Carolina; Matt Hardy

King:Wait, can I go with either Christian or Matt Hardy

JR:I don't know who will win this match, all of the participants are great athletes and they all deserve this shot and all have a great chance of winning

Match 1:Fatal Four Way Match for the Intercontinental Title

Closing Moments:Booker T and Matt Hardy are battling on the outside, with Rob Van Dam setting up Christian for a clothesline on the inside, when suddenly, Rhyno, appears and Gores Rob Van Dam allowing Christian to hit the Unprettier, pick up the win and the Intercontinental Championship

Winner and New Intercontinental Champion, Christian at 17:15

JR:That damn, Christian

JR:It seems that Rhyno and Christian have become friends

King:Yeah, along with the lovely lady, Trish Stratus

<Cut to Commercial>

Commercial:World Wrestling Entertainment, Raw and Sprite present the WWE Royal Rumble coming in four weeks live from Detroit, Michigan

<Cut Back to WWE Raw>

King:That right WWE, Raw and Sprite present the Royal Rumble coming in four weeks from Detroit, Michigan and if any tensions from the first match tonight, you can expect it to be great

JR:well that was a great match, but lets get to the next one

King:Oh boy, John Cena in a match for the US title

King:this should be awesome

<JR and King cut to WWE Raw Ring Announcer Lillian Garcia for the opening statements>

Lillian:The following contest in scheduled for one fall and it is for the US Title

Lillian:Introducing first from Boston, Massachusetts; John Cena

<Suddenly “Word Life” blares out over the MSG PA system and John Cena walks down to the ring>

Lillian:Introducing second, his opponent from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania;
Mark Jindrak

JR:Man, look at what we have here, two young lions going at it in the biggest match of their careers

King:It should be amazing

King:I think it will be Mark Jindrak walking out as Champion

JR:Well have to see about that because it is every man for himself

Match 2:Singles Match for the US Title

Closing Moments:John Cena and Mark Jindrak are going back and forth in a very fast paced match when suddenly, Mark Jindrak is going for a Reverse Moonsault, but John Cena catches Mark Jindrak coming off the top rope and he plants him with the FU for the pinfall and the United States Championship.

Winner and New United States Champion, John Cena at 22:30

King:What a finish and what a move by John Cena to block the Reverse Moonsault and counter it with the FU for the pinfall

JR:You bet, King that was breathtaking

JR:Well that was a great match, but the next one promises to be even better

King:How?

JR:It will be better because it features six of the greatest athletes in this business going at it for the World Tag Team Titles!

JR:In fact we have the participants in the back right now waiting to be interviewed by Tazz

<JR and King cut to the backstage area>

Tazz:Here standing next to me I have two of the participants in the World Tag Team Title match that will occur next for an interview!

<Tazz address Chris Benoit and his partner, Kurt Angle>

Tazz:Do you guys think you can coexists tonight to beat you opponents
tonight and win the Tag Team Titles who, I hear, are pretty stacked

Kurt Angle:Of course we can coexist, we are setting out with one goal in mind to win the World Tag Team Titles and bring some respectability back to them

<Then, Edge and his partner, Eddie Guerrero, suddenly attack Kurt Angle from behind>

Eddie Guerrero:I don’t think so Holmes

The suddenly, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho appear out of nowhere and say

Shawn Michaels:Hey, Eddie is the alcohol getting to you because you and Edge don’t have a chance with Jericho and I in the same ring as you and then Jericho attacks Eddie Guerrero and Edge

<Jericho and Michaels then leave and head to the ring>

<We cut back to JR and King>

JR:WOW, the Tag Team Title match is going to be explosive with the situation that just happened

King:No doubt about it

Lillian:The following contest in scheduled for one fall and it is for the Tag Team Titles

Lillian:Introducing first from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; Chris Benoit

Lillian:Introducing second, his partner from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Kurt
Angle

Lillian:Introducing third, of their opponents from Dallas, Texas; Eddie Guerrero

Lillian:Introducing fourth, Eddie Guerrero’s partner from Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Edge

Lillian:Introducing fifth from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Chris Jericho

Lillian:Introducing last, Chris Jericho’s partner from San Antonio, Texas; Shawn Michaels

JR:Lets get this slobberknocker on the road

King:I can’t wait

JR:I don't know who will win this, I just hope we get an amazing match out of these guys

King:I am going with Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels

Match 3:Tag Match for the Tag Team Titles

Closing Moments:Eddie Guerrero and Shawn Michaels are battling it out in the ring as Eddie Guerrero whips Shawn Michaels off the ropes and plants him with a standing hurracanrana. Then Eddie Guerrero descends to the top rope and attempts the Five Star Frog Splash on Shawn Michaels, but missed and Shawn Michaels hits Eddie Guerrero with a the Sweet Chin Music and the referee counts to three as Kurt Angle tries to lunge in and break it up but to no avail and with the referee’s hand hitting the mat for a third time, he declares Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho, New World Tag Team Champions.

Winners and New World Tag Team Champions, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho at 23:45

JR:Man, King, Kurt Angle looks steaming mad!

King:You bet he does

JR:I wonder what he will have to say about this loss

King:Who knows, who cares

King:Lets just get to the next match

JR:Oh boy the next match should be great

King:Why?

JR:The World Heavyweight Championship

JR:Shelton Benjamin vs. Triple H

<JR and King cut to Raw ring announcer Lillian Garcia>

Lillian:The following contest in scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Title

Lillian:Introducing first from Clemson, South Carolina; Shelton Benjamin

Lillian:Introducing his opponent from Hartford, Connecticut; Triple H

JR:What a shot for this young kid, Shelton Benjamin

King:I think Triple H will beat the youngster

JR:Well have to wait and see

Match 4:Singles Match for the World Title

Closing Moments:Shelton Benjamin is dominating Triple H in this fast paced, action packed match, when suddenly Triple H’s Evolution stablemates, Richard Flair, Randy Orton and Batista appear and attack Shelton Benjamin, turning it into a 3 on 1. Triple H, Batista and Randy Orton start to beat down Shelton Benjamin until Edge, Chris Benoit and Rob Van Dam show up to even the odds. Batista, Randy Orton and Richard Flair are attacked by the three and they pair off fighting on the outside as Triple H has Shelton Benjamin in a sleeper, when suddenly Shelton Benjamin reverses it into an Irish Whip and Spinebuster to plant Triple H, then he climbs the top rope and delivers a Top Rope Superkick to Triple H and tells the referee to count to three, he does and crowns Shelton Benjamin, New World Heavyweight Champion.

Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin at 25:35

JR:Oh my god, Shelton Benjamin has done it

JR:Can you believe it, King

King:No way I was sure Triple H was going to wing

JR:This match, from the aftermatch, also has to set up some interesting storylines…Like?

Suddenly “I’m Back” explodes through the PA system and Eric Bishoff comes out to the stage

<Evolution, Shelton Benjamin, Edge, Chris Benoit and Rob Van Dam are still in the ring>

Eric:Well, Well, Well, It looks like we have ourselves a situation here. It seems that you guys can not get along, so I propose something.

Eric:I propose an Eight Man Tag Team Match next week on right here on RAW. It will be Edge, Chris Benoit, Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin vs. Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista and Richard Flair of Evolution.

JR:WOW; King, Eric Bishoff just booked an explosive Eight Man Tag Match for next week, I will should be unbelieveable

King:Its going to be great

JR:Well now with that cleared up we must get to a commercial, but up next is a match for the World Cruiserweight Title

Commercial:It is announce that next week, WWE Raw will be live from Montreal

JR:Welcome back to WWE Raw

JR:Before the break, we announce a World Cruiserweight Title match, that match will be a 10-man elimination match

King:This sounds great

<Again, JR and King cut to Raw ring announcer Lillian Garcia>

Lillian:The following contest is an elimination match for the and it is for the World Cruiserweight Title

Lillian:The rules of the match are two participants will start the match with a new participant coming down every two minutes

Lillian:I will now introduce the participants

Lillian:Introducing first from San Diego, California; Rey Mysterio

Lillian:Introducing second from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Billy Kidman

JR:This is great, Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman to start off

Lillian:Introducing third from Houston, Texas; Chavo Guerrero

Lillian:Introducing fourth from Chicago, Illinois; Paul London

Lillian:Introducing fifth from Charlotte, North Carolina; Shannon Moore

Lillian:Introducing sixth from Osaka, Japan; Ultimo Dragon

Lillian:Introducing seventh from Seattle, Washington; Spanky

Lillian:Introducing eighth from Charlotte, North Carolina; The Hurricane

Lillian:Introducing ninth from East Rutherford, New Jersey; Jamie Noble

Lillian:Introducing last from Tokyo, Japan; Tajiri

JR:This is great, Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman to start off

JR:What a lineup of amazing talent

JR:I have a feeling Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman are going to last the whole way and it well be a battle of the friends

King:I think Tajiri will win the match considering he is the last entrant

JR:Well see about that

Match 5:Elimination Match for the Cruiserweight Title

Closing Moments:We are down to four men, The Hurricane, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman and Paul London. Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman are starting a double team on Hurricane after Billy Kidman knocked Paul London to the outside after a Shooting Star Press. But Hurricane starts to fight back starts to hits Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman was numerous punches and body shots, then he whips them off the ropes and hits a devastating double clothesline. Then when Billy Kidman, the first one up gets to his feet he walks right into the Eye of The Hurricane and is pinned for the pin and elimination. Now it is down to The Hurricane and Rey Mysterio (Paul London was counted out). Hurricane and Rey Mysterio tie up and eventually lead into some very solid high flying wrestling for about 5-8 minutes then out of nowhere, Rey Mysterio hits a flying clothesline and goes for the 619, after The Hurricane gets tied up in the ropes, he attempts is, but…he misses and The Hurricane recovers. Then after another 2-3 minutes of great action, The Hurricane has Rey Mysterio where he wants him; he whips him off the ropes and straight into the Eye of the Hurricane. Rey goes down and Hurricane covers him for the 1..2..3 and the Cruiserweight Championship.

Winner and New World Cruiserweight Champion, The Hurricane at 40:55

JR:What a display of wrestling and high flying action

King:That was top notch!

Suddenly “I’m Back” explodes through the PA system and Eric Bishoff comes out to the stage

Eric:Hurricane, congratulations on winning the World Cruiserweight Championship, right here on my show, Raw, but you are not going to get off easy and just keep your title, you will be defending it at the Royal Rumble and your opponent will be determined in a Battle Royal next week on Raw among a group of 5 hand-picked Cruiserweights, by not me, but YOU!

JR:Oh my god, Eric is giving away his control

King:I can’t believe this

<Hurricane grabs a microphone>

Eric:No I didn’t mean that you could pick them, I meant you pick them out of a tumbler

<A tumbler is rolled to the stage by Eric Bishoff’s assistant, Johnny Nitro>

<Hurricane proceeds towards the stage with his newly won Cruiserweight Title over his shoulder>

Johnny Nitro:Hurricane you have 10 names in this tumbler, you pick 5 and they will be in a No. 1 Contenders Battle Royal next week and the winner will face you at the Royal Rumble

<Hurricane picks Ultimo Dragon, Shannon Moore, Paul London, Spanky and Billy Kidman>

Eric:Next week in a 5 man Cruiserweight Battle Royal for a title shot against The Hurricane at the Royal Rumble it will be Ultimo Dragon vs. Shannon Moore vs. Paul London vs. Spanky vs. Billy Kidman

JR:That is going to be a slobber knocker of a match next week

JR:Well we have one last match tonight to end the first edition of WWE Raw of the year 2005

King:What?

JR:Undertaker and Brock Lesnar in a Street Fight Match

King:Oh my god!

King:This is going to be barbaric

JR:You bet, bloody too

King:You bet

<JR and King cut to Raw ring announcer Lillian Garcia>

Lillian:The following contest is a Street Fight Match

Lillian:Introducing first from Houston, Texas; The Undertaker

Lillian:Introducing his opponent from Minneapolis, Minnesota; Brock Lesnar

Closing Moments:Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker have beaten each other to bloody oblivion in a long, grueling match that has seen lots of blood and weapons used. Near the end of the match The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar are on outside and going at it exchanging punches, when The Undertaker unleashes a hard, right hand that knocks Brock Lesnar down. Then Undertaker grabs a steel chair and starts pummeling Brock Lesnar until he is down on the ground in large amounts of pain. Undertaker then rolls into the ring to break the count as Brock Lesnar starts to stir. Undertaker sees this and acsends the top rope. He leaps off and connects with a flying shoulder block, which knocks Brock Lesnar into the barricade, producing more blood from the behemoths head. Undertaker than goes outside and attacks him again with a steel chair. After a minute or so of more chair shots, Undertaker drags a helpless Brock Lesnar back into the ring where he sets him up for the Last Ride. Then Undertaker sends a bloody Brock Lesnar through the tables, shattering them to pieces, then he steps over the top rope down to the floor and covers the bloody behemoth for the 1..2..3 and the referee awards the match to The Undertaker who is standing over a bloody, motionless Brock Lesnar as a hot Raw goes off the air.

<End of Show>

Preview for Next Week

 Battle Royal for No. 1 Contendership to Cruiserweight Title: Ultimo Dragon vs. Shannon Moore vs. Paul London vs. Spanky vs. Billy Kidman

 Battle Royal for World Women’s Championship: Trish vs. Lita vs. Stacy vs. Molly vs. Victoria vs. Sable vs. Jackie vs. Torrie vs. Dawn vs. Nidia

 World Intercontinental Championship Match: Christian with Rhyno, Travis Tomko and Trish vs. Booker T

 Eight Man Tag: Edge, Chris Benoit, Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin vs. Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista and Richard Flair of Evolution

 Royal Rumble Entry Numbers will be drawn

*Plus Much More*

Please Give Me Feedback

Thanks,
duckman_999

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So what

OK, I changed it so all I got is a GM, who is Eric Bishoff, you were right that is a bit much after I thought about it

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Good first show, a few helping tips.

instead of having King says and JR says have JR:, King: etc. beleive me you'll end up wanting to have it written quicker after the amount of shows I've written...

also experiment with bolds and italics also gives the show more of an effect. no need to go back and change these, just use them for future referance.

One other negative, JR doesn't ussually assume who's going to win like King, he's a half way man.

Postives
Alliance between Rhyno and Christian could end up being interesting. Hell in a Cell on RAW was a bit over the top, but still entertaining; Taker as champ is nice to see, interesting to see what else you can come up with over the next few weeks.

oh and taker's from Death Valley, Texas..... thought I might just add that.

Just for a bit of referance to the tips I gave above, have a look at my RAW:
http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158772

No need for as much depth as mine; I'm a pretty hardcore writer. For a show that just makes it through as not being crap check faru's WWF 2000 thread (just kidding:p)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Grendrill, I will take your tips into consideration

Thanks for the positive comments

·
Registered
662 Posts
pretty good show all together. I agree with Wolfy Intercontinental basically means worldly so you don't need the World there. Like Grendrill said don't do JR says because it is a lot more to keep writing that and you might get bored. I like Shelton as World Champ I have him as World Champ in mine as well. Overall grade I will give you a 7.5/10. All in all a pretty good first show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts