Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would enjoy you doing the new fed, just because you can never get enough fed's to read. Heh. Here is some of my personal feedback for you. You have a very stable upper midcard, and main event wrestlers that could lead to entertaining storylines. I find it quite interesting that you have former tagteam members who were in the shadow of their partner; Rick Steiner, he hasn't really been keeping with the pace as much as Scott, and Stevie Ray, who is shadowed by his brother Booker T. I am sort of worried about your tagteams, I only see the Roadwarriors (I don't like calling them L.O.D.) and Kronik, of course you can put together various wrestlers from your starting roster to form new tagteams. The rest looks pretty good, there is a handful of cruiserweights which makes it more fun, and quite alot of 'hardcore' wrestlers though I understand that is what the fed is suppose to be like. So that is my comments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.