Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear wrestling community

As a huge fan of wrestling, I'd love for you to check out a cross word/puzzle game I created where you need to unscramble letters to find the famous wrestler name. The current release is some of the biggest wrestling legends, however I plan to upload other versions such as stables, different championship holders, AEW themed, NXT themed etc. Please check it out, it would mean a lot to me. Link below, currently only available for Android users.

WRESTLING WORD CROSS - Apps on Google Play

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have participated in many competitions in my time where you had to solve a crossword puzzle, and I can advise you not to worry so much. In General, surprisingly, crossword puzzles are still present in my life for many years. I love crosswords and crosswords, because it is a good way to train the brain, thinking. In the process of solving crosswords, you can get a little distracted from the problems and fuss. I also believe that solving a crossword puzzle has a positive effect on a person's mental state, helps to relieve nervous tension and stress.If you can't find some answers to crosswords, then you can find these answers on a special service, just by searching for example yield crossword and easily and quickly find a solution. This way, you can learn something new and then use it in the process of solving crosswords. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts