Los Guerrero's vs. Team Angle

Cruiserweight Title Match
Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

Woman's Title Match
Victoria vs. Trish vs. Jazz

Street Fight
Hulk Hogan vs. Vince McMahon

20 Man Battle Royal (RAW & SmackDown)
Steiner,RVD,Kane,Jeff,Maven,Batista,Nowinski,Richards,Christian,Dreamer,Cena,A-Train,DeMott,Palumbo,Nunzio,Stamboli,Rikishi,Noble,Kidman,Show

Steve Austin vs. The Rock

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

Undertaker vs. Nathan Jones

Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What the hell are you doing, this is not the place to post your Wrestlemania, I only did it becuase it links in with my shows on other threads in this forum. for Christ's sake, what is wrong with you, if you wanna p[ost one, post it somewhere else, this is my thread for my show and comments about my show only.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I think he meant Dean, anyways, here is the last match, sorry it took so long, I've been really busy.

Match 15:
World Wrestling Entertainment title match
2 out of 3 falls
1st fall: Amateur Wrestling Chammenge
2nd fall: Street Fight
3rd Fall: Last Man Standing
Chris Benoit Vs. Brock Lesnar
Fall 1: (no striking) Great first fall, near the end Brock spears Benoit into the corner and belly to bellys him into the centre of the ring. He gets him in a headlock but Benoit rverses it into a backdrop. He does the rolling Germans and and does a belly to belly of his own. He goes for another German but Lesnar revses it and does a tilt O Whirl Slam. He signals for the F-5 but benoit rolls off his back and locks on the Crossface. Lesnar tries to reach the ropes, but he can't so he rolls through and locks on a headsciisors and armbar. Benoit reaches the ropes and Brock lets go. Brock back body drops him and does a corkscrew front slam. He stalks Benoit and takes him down with....a takedown. (LOL) He does the same and locks on the Crossface! But Benoit rolls through and locks on the Crossface himself. Brock tries to reach the ropes but Benoit shifts to the middle of the ring. Brock picks Benoit up while still in the crossface but Benoit does a swinging DDT and gets right back in the crossface. Benoit then changes position and does a sleeper with his legs. He then goes back to the crossface and after a minute or two of this Brock taps out for the first time since his debut!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Fall 2: Street Fight. This is also a great fall, near the end Brock takes him down with a spear in the ring and does a snake eyes into the ringpost, he throws him outside and hits him with a TV monitor. He grabs loads of weapons from under the ring including tables, chairs, a fire extinguisher, road signs, kendo stick, singapore canes, microphones, a bowling ball, sledgehammers, 2 by 4s, 2 by 4's wrapped in barbed wire and a several items of sports equipment. He throws Benoit into the ring and suplexes him onto a traffic sign, he grabs the bowling ball and hits him round the head with it, he covers Benoit but he kicks out at 2. He goes for the 2 by 4 but Benoit is up and he does a dropkick to Lesnar's head and then does a facebuster. He picks him up and German suplexes him onto the chair but Brock kicks out from the pin cover. Benoit hits him wwith a Kendo Stick and sets him up ojn the table. He does the Swandive but Brock rolls off and Benoit goes crashing through the table.Brock gets up and F-5's Lesnar onto a sledgehammer and pins him for the win of the second fall.
Here is your winner of the second fall via pinfall: Brock Lesnar!
Fall 3: Last Man Standing. An amazing Final fall. Right after the second fall, Brock grabs a barbed wire 2 by 4 and throws it up the ramp. He miltary presses Benoit out of the ring and does a spinebuster on the ramp. He brings him to the stage picking up the barbed wire 2 by 4 on the way. He throws him through the set and rams his face into the projector. He goes for the F-5 but benoit reverses it and does a facebuster onto the same projector. Benoit throws him through a curtain and shoves his face into a metal container, he irish whips him into a elevator and the door closes with them in it! the camera pans up and Benoit and Lesnar are on the floor above! Benoit puts the crossface on Mesnar but Lesnar picks him up, spins him into his shoulders and does an F-5 sending him to the floor below! The ref then counts to ten and gives lesnar the win.
Here is your winner and NEW WWE Champion: Brock Lesnar.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
OK then, thanx for that. My next PPV won't be for at least 10 days, so I hope I will do as good then.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts