Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here (finally) is My Wrestlemania booking, but unfortunately, I haven't done the last two matches yet, I will post them as soon as I get them done.(sorry if the Hardcore title is a bit hard to follow, but I think it would play out really nicely on TV) and it is really really long as you will see, so sorry if some people find it too long, it took me ages to write!

pyro, etc.

JR: Welcome folks to the grandest spectacle of all, Wrestlemania.
King: that's right JR, throghout the past few eeeks the WWE have been making great matches in preparation for this evening. Including tonight, the Raw world's title will be on the line when Triple H defends against Rob Van Dam, Shawn mcihaels, Chris Jericho, booker T and the one and only Sting!
TR: Oh that should be a slobberknocker, King, but here is the first raw match, crowning a new Intercontinental champion:

Match 1:
Intercontinental title:
Ladder match
RVD Vs. Jeff Hardy
Great match, near the end Jeff has the ladder in hand and charges towards RVD, but he moves and Jeff goes crashing into the ringpost. RVD dropkicks him from behind and Jeff goes face first into the ladder. RVD then gets another ladder from beneath the ring and sets it up in the other corner, he irish whips Jeff into it and does a heel kick intot he steel. RVD then puts the other ladder on the floor and snapmares Jeff onto it, he then goes for the Rolling Thunder but Jeff rolls out of the ring and RVD lands on the ladder. Jeff gets YET another ladder from beneath the ring and sets it up in the middle. He hits RVD with a jawbreaker and then does a leg drop, he goes up top and nails the swanton bomb. Jeff climbs the ladder but RVD gets up and does a neckbreaker off the top of the ladder and both men crash down to the floor. RVD is the first one up and hits the 5* frog splash from the top of the ladder. He starts to climb but Jeff then gets up and pushes the ladder, RVD goes flying off the ladder and crashing through the Spanish announcers table! Jeff then climbs the ladder and wins the new IC belt.
Here is your winner and NEW Intercontinental champion : Jeff Hardy!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Match 2:
WWE Tag Team Titles:
los Guerreros Vs. Edge/Benoit
Great match between the 4 superstar, near the end Edge is singalling for the spear on Chavo, but Eddie tags himself in without Edge notiicng and when Edge spears Chavo, eddie comes from behind with a rollup, but Edge kicks out. Eddie hits a back body drop, then a snapmare and dropkicks Edge into the back of the head, he hits him with a shoulder drop and signals for his new finishing maneuver, the El swanko (in full Nelson position, but swings him round and does a sit-out powerbomb, so a spinning powerbomb), and he hits it. He tags Chavo in who locks in a boston crab, but Edge reaches the ropes, when Edge gets up, Chavo attempts the Gori bomb, but Edge reverses it into a neckbreaker. Edge makes the tag to Benoit who destroys Chavo and Eddie, he hits Eddie with a hard clothesline and shoulder drops Chavo onto him, he then goes up top and hits a swandive onto both the Guerreros! He then tags Edge in who spears Chavo, and Benoit locks the crossface in on Eddie, eddie than taps out while the three count is given to Edge as Edge and Benoit retain the titles.
Here are your winners and still WWE tag team champions: Edge and Chris Benoit!

Jericho is in the back with Christian.
Christian: Oh this is great, first I have a match with Sean O'Haire for the TV title, then you have a match for the World's title. Man, we're gonna run raw after tonight.
Jericho: Not so fast Christian, do you realise that I have two matches tonight, the first one against Shawn Mciahels which is up next, and then later on, the brutal elimination chamber match, this is gonna be brutal on my, if I might say so myself, magnificent body. But I just don't know if I can win both matches. But the Undisputed King Of the World is going to go beat that undisputed King of the Assclowns, Shawn Michaels and then later on, I heerby promise to eliminate him from theelimination chamber match, and then I will eliminate RVD, then Triple H, then Sting, and finally Booker T to become the new World's heavyweight champion!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Match 3:
Shawn Mciahels Vs. Chris Jericho
Great match. Near the end Shawn hits an armdrag takedown and stomps on jericho, he picks him up and irish whips him into the ropes, he dropkicks him and sends him to the corner where he does a monkey flip. He signals for the SCM but Jericho grabs Shawn's leg and does a dragon screw. Jericho then does a two kick, runs against the ropes and hits a running reverse neckbreaker. He goes for the lionsault but Shawn gets his legs up and Jericho gets hurt. Shawn is up and hits a couple clotheslines then signals for a piledriver and hits a reverse corkscrew piledriver! But then Jericho kikc sout of the pin attempt. Shawn then signals for the sweet chin music but when he is about to kick Jericho, Jerihco kicks Shawn in the nuts! He then rolls Shawn up, puts his legs on the ropes and pins him for the win!
here is your winner: Chris Jericho!

Match 4:
Cruiserweight title:
Matt Hardy Vs. the Hurricane Vs. Rey Mysterio
Great match from the Cruiserweights. Near the end Mysterio hits matt with a West Coast Pop but Hurricane breaks up the pinfall, Hurricane hits the hurri-slam on mysterio but then Matt breaks up that pinfall. Matt throws Hurricane out of the ring and pins Mysterio, but he kicks out! He signals for a TOF, but Mysterio counters it and hits that wierd DDT he does (I think its called fajita, correct me if I'm wrong). He picks him up and does a hurricanrana, he goes up top and hits a picture-perfect moonsault. He then pins Matt but Hurricane breaks up the pinfall. Hurricane then drop toe hold's Mysterio into the ropes and hits his own 619! Matt is then up and hits a Hurri-slam, he pins Hurircane but Mysterio breaks it up and hits a TOF on Matt! Hurricane then rolls up Mysterio but he kicks out, Hurricane then hits a superkick on Mysterio then an eye of the Hurricane on Matt, he gets a standing ovation from the crowd, goes up top but Mysterio is up and does a frankensteiner. Mysterio then goes to work on Matt and hits a reverse swinging DDT and follows it up with a powerbomb to facebuster. He throws him into the ropes and hits the 619, he then hits the West Coast Pop, but when he gets up he turns into a Hurri-slam and Hurricane pins him for the win!
Here is your winner and NEW Cruiserweight champion: The Hurricane!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Match 5:
World's Tag Team Titles:
Tables, Ladders and Chairs match:
Lance storm/William Regal Vs. the Dudley brothers Vs. Booker T/Goldust Vs. Test/Kane
Great TLC match between the 8 superstars. Near the end booker T, Goldust, William Regal and Kane are down on the outside. Storm is reaching for the tag titles but the Dudleyz come from ehind and hit a 3-D off the top of the ladder and through a table on Storm! But then D-Von turns into a Big Boot and Test clothesline bubba. Test is climbing up the ladder but Booker T is back in the ring and hits a side kick using Bubba as a boost! He brings Test down and he then starts to climb the ladder but Storm comes from behind and hits him with a stell chair, he then powerbombs Booker to the mat but Booker manages to do a facebuster on Storm at the same time! Goldust is now in the ring but before he can reach the ladder Regal grabs his legs and locks on a single leg crab. he lets go when he notices Bubba is up and Storm tries to superkick him but Bubba moves and Storm overstreches his leg and injures it, Bubba then hits him with a bubba bomb. Bubba climbs the ladder but everybody else is up and starts climbing their own ladders. (Bubba and Regal are on the laft ladder, Booker and Test are on the middle, Kane and D-Von are on the next one, and Goldust is on his own on the right one.) Kane shoves D-Von off the ladder and then pushes Goldust's ladder and he crashes all the way outside the ring and through a table. Kane then shouts at Test who gets on his ladder and Kane pushes the ladder he was on, creating a dominoes effect, sending the two ladders to his left and the people that were on it crashing to the outside, both men then grab the belts and celebrate. Meanwhile, the ref signals for EMT's when he examines Lance Storm.
here are your winners and NEW World's Tag team champions: Test and Kane!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Match 6:
WWE Hardcore title:
10 man over the top rope Battle Royal
Tommy Dreamer Vs. Rhyno Vs. Chuck vs. Bill Demott Vs. Sabu Vs. Mikey whipwreck Vs. The Sandman Vs. Brian Lee Vs. New Jack Vs. Shane Douglas
Great match, at 1:20 Shane Douglas is gone when Brian Lee chokeslams him out of the ring. At 3:55 Demott is gone when he tries his moonsault but New Jack pushes him off the ropes. At 4:04 Chuck is then gone whewn he goes for the superkick on Sabu but Sabu ducks and grabs the ropes, sending chuck out of the ring. At 6:57 Sabu rolls out of the ring and fetches a trashcan and the regular items you normally see and throws them in the ring, a fire extinguisher land son New Jack's head and Rhyno clothesline shim out of the ring! LOL! At 7:59 Mikey Whipwreck is gone when he is hit with a singapore cane and falls backwards out of the ring. This lleaves dreamer, Rhyno, Sabu, Sandman and Lee. At 8:39 Rhyno is eliminated when he Gores Dreamer, but turns round into a flying dropkick from Sabu that makes him go over the top rope. At 9:29 Brian Lee is eliminated when he is hit with Sabu's Triple Jump moonsault, then dreamer's Spicolli driver, then a military press slam from Sandman that send him over. This leaves Dreamer, Sabu and Sandman. Sandman and Sabu gang up on dreamer, but Sabu is eliminated when he goes for his Triple Jump moonsault again but Sandman throws him out of the ring. Sanmdan then goes to hit Dreamer with a chair but Dreamer moves, picks up a stop sign and whacks him round the head with it, sending him over the top rope! Dreamer then runs to the back to make sure nobody tries to win it utilising the 24-7 rule.
Here is your winner and NEW WWE hardcore champion: Tommy Dreamer!

Shane is in the back with Kane.
Shane: Congratulations on your title victory Kane, but you have to go out there and win the interpromotional match, kepe that in mind but remeber my special rewuest, but you can only do it if I lose my match. This plan is foolproof and it'll put Mick Foley in his place, I would do it soon so he hasn't got time to recover.
kane: Don't worry, I'll go do it now.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mick Foley is in his office.
Mick: I wonder what the hell that was about? Coach then comes in
Coach: Hey Mr. Foley, I was just wondering if we could have confirmation on who your representative is, and who you would choose if your representative won the match.
Mick: Well Coach, I'll probably pick Booker T, he's a great athelete, as for my representative, he's standing right behind you
The camera turns round to reveal Scott Hall!

JR and the King then show us a video of what happened while Coach was in Mick's office. Dreamer is in the back celebrating when Kane comes from behind and hits him with a champagne bottle and pins him to win the hardcore title!
Kane: Hmmm, two titles, cool.

Match 7:
TV Title:
Sean O'Haire Vs. Christian
Great match, Near the end Christian goes for the Unprettier but Sean pushes him against the ropes and dropkicks him outsdie, he goes outsdie himself and rams Christians head into the ringpost, he does a miltary press alsm onto the stairs and rolls back in the ring to restart the 10 count. He goes back outside but Christian is up and clotheslines him to the floor. He shoves O'Haire into the ringpost and does a drop toe hold into the steps, he brings him back in the ring and stomps on him in the corner, he does a suplex and hits the Unprettier, but O'Haire kicks out. Christian throws a temper tantrum and O'Haire rolls him up but Christian kicks out, O'Haire does another military press slam and whips him into the corner and chops at him. He slashes him against the ropes and does a bulldog, he hits a second rope leg drop but Christian kicks out of the pin attempt. Sean gets up and grabs Christian by the throat but Christian low blows him and hits a DDT, he does a reverse neck/backbreaker (the one he normally does, I can't remeber what its called) and stomps on O'haire, he covers him but O'Haire kicks out just before the 3. Christian argues with the ref so the ref pushes him into a superkick from O'Haire, O'Haire then goes up top and hits his version of the Swanton bomb and pins Christian for the win.
Here is your winner and NEW World's Television champion: Sean O'Haire

Kane is in the back when Sandman comes from behind and hits him with a baseball bat! He then becomes the new Hardcore champion, but Sanmdan walks into a golf club across the head and Randy Orton pins him! now if you'll excuse me, I have a match.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Match 8:
No Disqualification
Randy Orton Vs. Goldust
Good match, near the end Goldust sets Orton up for the shattered dreams but batista comes from behind and does a Full Nelson Slam! The ref sends Batista to the back and Orton pins Goldust but he kicks out. Orton goes up top and signals for the moonsault but Goldust ducks and Orton misses him and hits the mat. Goldust then hits the Shattered Dreams but Orton kicks out of the pin cover. Goldust is signalling for another shattered Dreams but Orton rolls out of the ring and tries to get counted out but the ref sees what's happening and makes Orton get back in the ring. Goldust goes for a clothesline but Orton moves and hits Goldust with a bulldog. he mimmicks his Breathing thing and hits the O-Zone, but Rhyno comes from behind, gores Orton and pins him while he is competing to become the Hardcore champion! rhyno then pulls Goldust over orton and Goldust gets the win!
Here is your winner: Goldust

Mick Foley then comes out; Oh, bu the way, the next match will be for the United States title!

Match 9:
U.S. title:
Kurt Angle Vs. Edge
Great match, near the end Edge goes for a spear on Angle, but Angle shoves him into the turnbuckle and does a German Suplex, he does this twice more and stalks Edge for the Angle Slam, but Edge reverses it and lands on his feet, he runs against the ropes but Angle knees him in the stomach, he then does a belly to bely suplex and locks in a Fujiwara armbar. He lets go and stomps him for a bit, then picks him up and delivers another belly to belly. He then irish whips him into the corner and chops at him. He does some shoulder blocks and irish whips him into the other corner, he goes t splash him but Edge moves and shoves Kurt's face into the turnbubkle, he then gives him the Edgeucator but edge couldn't cover him in time as Angle kicked out. Edge then sigals for a spear, but Team Angle runs down, and while Haas is distracting the referee, Shelton Benjamin superkicks Edge. A|ngle goes for the pin fall but Edge kicks out! Angle goes for his own spear but Edge ducks and Angle goes over the top rope, the ref tells Team Angle to go to the back as Edge throws Angle into the steps. Edge rolls Angle back in the ring and does a belly to belly of his own, he then hits a German and goes for the pincover but Angle kicks out. Edge then signals for another spear but Angle charges towards Edge at the same time and both knock each other to the ground.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They both get up at 8 and Edge hits a drop toe hold and is about to hit the Angle Slam when Angle shoves the ref into Edge, the ref is down and Matt Hardy runs to the ring and hits Edge with a chair! Matt then gives Edge the TOF onto the chair and revives the ref. Angle then locks on the Ankle lock, and Edge has no choice but to tap.
Here is your winner and NEW United States Champion: Kurt Angle
After the match Kurt and Matt beat on Edge until Benoit and Mysterio run to the ring and clean house.

Rhyno is in the parking lot getting into a car when Coach comes running up to him and asks for a word. Rhyno tells him to hurry up.
Coach; Well Rhyno, I just wanted your thoughts on the havoc that's been going on around here with the Hardcore title. Oh, and I was told to do this. Coach then whacks Rhyno round the head with a microphone and the camera pans up to reveal Sabu on top of an ambulance! He hits his triple Jump moonsault and pins Rhyno to win the Hardcore title!
Sabu: Hey Coach, here's your money. If you want the other half, drive me out of here. Coach then gets in the limo and drives Sabu out of the arena, but semi-truck pulls out in front of the limo and out steps Dreamer, Sabu gets out of the limo and runs away.

Match 10:
No DQ retirement match
Ric Flair Vs. Scott Steiner
Good match, but not too long. Near the end Ric is control and has the figure Four locked in but Steiner turns him over. Flair reaches the ropes and Steiner breaks the hold. Flair is up and clotheslines Steiner, he stomps him a fe wtimes then talks to the refd while he treads on steiner's nuts! He picks up Steiner and chops him, he throws him against the ropes but Steiner body slams him. Steiner locks in the Steiner Recliener but Flair reaches the ropes. steiner does a scoop slam and then does a belly to belly. He Military presses Flair when Triple H comes from behind and takes out Steiner's legs, he hits the pedigree on Steiner and gets a chair and whacks him round the head with it. Flair then locks in the Figure 4 and Steiner screams in pain, triple H hits Steiner with a chair again and he is unconscious, so the ref ends the match giving Flair the victory!
Here is your winner: Ric Flair
After the match Triple H gets on the mic and sings "Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Goo-oodbye, and the crowd join in!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Match 11:
Street Fight
Kane w/ Shane Mcmahon Vs. Scott Hall w/ Mick Foley
before the match Scott gets on the mic:
now I just want you all to know, that this is a one time stint, this will be the last ever match in the WWE, and I'd just like to thank all of you for your support over the years.
graet match, near the end Kane is signalling for the chokelslam, but Scott rolls out of the ring and fetches a table, he sets it up at ringside and gets back in, Kane clotheslines him and does an Oklahoma Slam, he goes up top and hits a flying clothesline and signals for another chokeslam, but Scott low blows him, and irish whips him against the ropes, he does a spinebuster and tries for the Powerbomb he does (can't remember what it's called) but he can't get Kane all the way up so he does a "Widows Peak" type maneuver and drops him on his knees. He gets a chair from ringside and signals to hit kane, but Kane ducks and tosses him over the top rope and through the table! Kane then brings him back in the ring and hits his chokeslam, but just before the 3 count he picks Hall up, he brings him up the rampway and throws him off the stage and through a bunch of planks. The ref stops the match, awarding kane and Shane Mcmahon the victory.
Here is your winner: Kane!
Shane then gets on the mic
Hey Foley, this means that I get to pick any superstar to come over to the Raw roster with me, and I pick Stone Cold Steve Austin! And don't forget, that trade, tomorow I will also have the Rock.

in the back Steph is running down the hallway in a panic, and there is a big crowd, she fights her way through it and the Undertaker is on the floor! He is not moving as Stephanie orders an official to get the EMT! In the background we see Kevin Nash walking away laughing.

We see sabu in the back walking around and making sure nobody's there. he hears Tommy dreamer's voice in the distance and starts running away, but somebody opens a door and Sabu is knocked out, Brian lee then pins him to become the new Hardcore champ! This is mayhem!

Stephanie mcmahon then comes out to ringside and gets on the mic.
Now, I have some bad news, the Undertaker is injured and will not be able to compete tonight. So his match with Kevin Nash will be postponed, too the main event of Smackdown in two weeks time, and it will still be a casket match.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Match 12:
Raw Hardcore title:
Shane Mcmahon Vs. Batista
great match, before it Shane announces that if anybody interferes they will be fired. Near the end both men are on the rampway.Batista does a huge clthesline onto Shane and stomps him for a bit, he picks him up and does a belly to belly and is toying with him. They battle back to ringside and batista throws Shane O Mac into the ringpost, he then does a spinebuster and hits him with a chair. he gets loads of stuff from under the ring and throws them up the ramp, but Shane O'Mac is up and hits him with a stop sign, he clotheslines him on the floor and gets a ladder from beneath the ring! He hits batista with the ladder and Batista runs up to the stage, Shane runs affter him with the ladder and hits him square in the jaw. Shane sets up the ladder and goes for another clothesline but Batista spears him, batosta signals for a Sit-out powerbomb but Shane backdrops him near the announce table. Shane hits him with a chair and puts him on the announce table. he climbs the ladder and does a HUGE flying elbow and sends crashes through Batista and the table, he then pins him for the win!
Here is your winner and NEW Hardcore champion, Shane Mcmahon!

Brian Le is running in the back to the parking lot and when he gets their Tommy Dreamer comes from behind and runs over him with a dumpster on wheels! Tommy then pins him for the hardcore title! Tommy gets in a car and drives off.

Match 13:
Suspension match.
Before the match vince Mcmahon comes out and announces that the contract says the suspension will last for an entire year! Great match, near the end Rock is signalling for the Rock Bottom but Austin elbows him and hits a backdrop, he whips him into the ropes and spinebusters him. He punches him a few times and singals for the Stunner but Rock swings him round and throws him to the ropesm but Austin reverses with A Lou Thesz Press and punches. He takes him down with a spear and throws him into the corner. He gives him the finger and stomps on him. The ref pulls them apart and when Austin goes back rock jumps up and hits a people's clthesline (that one where they flip) and signals for the Rock Bottom, and hits it! Rock then goes for the people's elbow, but when Rock turns around he gets hit by a stunner, and Austin hits another stunner, then the people's elbow and pins Rock for the win!
Here is your winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin!
Austin gets on the mic: See you in a year Rock.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well for some strange reason, I can only post up to 2500 characters or my Internet Explorer shuts down, that clear things up?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, here's the Raw main event, the Smackdown main event will be up later as promised:

Match 14:
World's Heavyweight Title: (if it seems short, that's cos I'm just doing it like a commentator, saying the crucial points in the match)
Elimination Chamber match
Booker T Vs. Y2J Chris Jericho Vs. Rob Van Dam Vs. HBK Shawn Michaels Vs. Sting Vs. The Game Triple H (C)
Booker T and Sting start off this great match. They start off with an elbow tie up and Sting pushes Booker in the corner, a few chops, but Booker spins round and does his own chops. Sting punches Booker and gets away from the corner and hits a suplex. They fight for a bit and at 4:12Booker goes for a side crescent kick but Sting grabs his leg and does a back drop over the ropes and onto the steel Sting throws Booker into the cage wall and does a spinebuster on to the floor. It has been 5 minutes and Triple H is realesed. However, he stays in the corner and lets Sting and Booker go at it. Sting throws Boker into the cage wall with a snake eyes and backdrops him back in the actual ring. He locks in the Scorpion Deathlock but Booker refuses to tap out. Booker reaches the ropes and Sting releases the hold, He hits a belly to Belly and goes for the Scorpion Death Drop but Booker fights out of it and hits Sting with a kick to the jaw. Both men are down and Triple H comes in and pins Booker, but Booker kicks out and it is now 10 minutes and Shawn Michaels is released. Shawn hits Triple H with a flying forearm smash and throws him to the outside, he rams his face into the door and does a neck breaker onto the steel. He picks Triple H up and throws him into the door again, then he backdrops him over the ropes. Meanwhile Sting and Booker are up and Booker is going for the scissors kick but Sting moves and does a clothesline on Shawn. Booker then does a superkick and pins Sting, but he kicks out. Bookeer then does a bookend on Triple H and pins him to eliminate him at 13:58. Booker then goes for a scissors kick on michaels but Michaels runs against the ropes and does the SCM superkick, hoever he is too exhausted to cover him. Sting picks up Shawn and hits the Scorpion Death Drop but Booker comes from behind and does a backdrop. It is now 15 minutes and jericho is released, he throws Booker over the ropes and hits Sting with the Lionsult, he then pins him to eliminate Sting at 15:19!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he goes for the lionsault on Shawn but he gets his knees up. Booker gets back in the ring and tosses Jericho over the ropes. He then picks Jericho up and superkicks him through the fibreglass! Booker gets back in the ring but is met with the SCM. Michaels then pins him to eliminate Booker at 19:02! Michaels goes after Jericho and SCM's him while he's still in the compartment. He brings him back in the ring but Jericho kicks out of the pin attempt. It is now the 20th minute as RVD is released (they have all been released now). RVD hits michaels with a heel kick and goes after Jericho. He does the rolling thunder and climbs one of the compartments, he signals for the 5* but he sees Jericho move, so he climbs down. michaels comes from behind and does a reverse DDT on RVD.He signals for the SCM but RVD ducks and he hits Jericho, RVD then rolls up Michaels and eliminates him at 26:41. RVD goes after Jericho but Jericho low blows him and hits the lionsult, but RVD kicks out of the pin cover. Jericho hits a heel kick and goes for another one but RVD catches him and slams hm into the mat. RVD goes back onto the compartment and goes for the 5* but Jericho moves and RVD crashes into the mat. Jericho then does the lionsult and pins RVD to win the elimination chamber match!
Here is your winner and NEW World's Heavyweight Champion: Chris Jericho!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts