Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
now i know that the product takes a dip after Mania but seriously its just complete rubbish right now theres nothing interesting happening the WWE Title has been devalued just simply for the fact that WWE would rather push another HHH and Cena injury angle which we all know there going to come back and squash everyone in there path.

and to the crap we have WWE trying to make us take a guy everyone knows was a jobber just a few years ago seriously everyone knows its Albert just acknowledge and dont pretend this isnt the guy that was losing to Spike Dudley and Crash Holly 10 years ago .

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
You know there is a big Raw sticky thread that is for these opinions?

Filler Raw nothing special it was alright and had some good builds for the feuds that will actually be happening at OTL. Heymen back was cool as well.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I enjoyed last nights show, Heyman coming back, good amtch w/Ziggles & Kofi that could elevate the tag div., Johhny/Cena fued moving along, Tensai going over Punk, not clean but...Layla's sweet Moroccoan ass, Eve's tata's, Miz/Clay was good as well, better than the usual squashes

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

Filler Raw nothing special it was alright. Heymen back was cool.
Are you the thread police? let the mods do their job.

Stupid thing is WWE knows what its like after Wrestlemania so I find it amazing that they never try and do anything about it. Brock alone was never going to keep the whole 2 hours interesting by him self.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Are you kidding me? This time last year it was much worse. Cena's not in the title hunt and is the most interesting he's been in a LONG time, we're getting Punk vs Bryan for the title, a feud which I imagine will last for a couple of months and lead to some great matches. The fatal 4-way should be pretty good too. The episode itself wasn't great this week, but at least we got a Heyman appearance. It's got its faults, as always, but shall we cast our minds back to last year's Over The Limit with 'that' main event?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Blablabla Its always the same blablabla!

I actually enjoyed Raw, it keeps getting better . offc they messed up with the whole brock angle, but thats WWE. ACCEPT IT! Or just don't watch :)

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
A few weeks ago, people were saying Raw was the best it's been than the attitude era. Some episodes are good, some are bad.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few weeks ago, people were saying Raw was the best it's been than the attitude era. Some episodes are good, some are bad.
who ever said that must be on crack Extreme Rules was a decent PPV but Raw has been awful and Smackdown well the less we say the better .

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Are you kidding me? This time last year it was much worse. Cena's not in the title hunt and is the most interesting he's been in a LONG time, we're getting Punk vs Bryan for the title, a feud which I imagine will last for a couple of months and lead to some great matches. The fatal 4-way should be pretty good too. The episode itself wasn't great this week, but at least we got a Heyman appearance. It's got its faults, as always, but shall we cast our minds back to last year's Over The Limit with 'that' main event?
Actually, he was interesting, until Extreme Rules and the night after. He no sold the beat-down and chose to stay instead of leaving like he claimed. That also returned SuperCena and he's against the "evil authority figure" in hopes of getting him over as a face. Cena sucks as much as last year at this time now. But I've gotten over him now.

The best things last night were the Y2J/ADR/Sheamus/Orton match and backstage segment plus Paul Heyman. Anything else was skippable and boring.

·
Registered
345 Posts

Filler Raw nothing special it was alright and had some good builds for the feuds that will actually be happening at OTL. Heymen back was cool as well.
do you have to be a dick in every single one of your posts?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually, he was interesting, until Extreme Rules and the night after. He no sold the beat-down and chose to stay instead of leaving like he claimed. That also returned SuperCena and he's against the "evil authority figure" in hopes of getting him over as a face. Cena sucks as much as last year at this time now. But I've gotten over him now.

The best things last night were the Y2J/ADR/Sheamus/Orton match and backstage segment plus Paul Heyman. Anything else was skippable and boring.
thank god im not the only one who has noticed that Cena's character hasnt changed a bit if anything he has regressed back to the the kiddy friendly Cena look at his ring attire he's gone back to the corny colors ? .

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

I prefer Cena against an authority figure. I mean at least he isnt squashed a heel and sending him to oblivion. This past raw shouldve focused a little more on punk vs Bryan. I feel they didn't really advance that fued and they had Plenty time to do it.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
thank god im not the only one who has noticed that Cena's character hasnt changed a bit if anything he has regressed back to the the kiddy friendly Cena look at his ring attire he's gone back to the corny colors ? .
I know. My biggest fear at WM was that Cena with the green shirt and jorts would revert back to the fruity pebble The Rock made a joke out of and much to my dismay, he did. But at least he didn't win that much, though!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.