Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Undertaker vs. Cena

- Undertaker announces before the match that it will be his last match. I don't know if I'd have Taker make the challenge, or Cena make the challenge.

- Taker wins, retires 21-0 at Mania

2. WWE/WHC title unification match:

Punk (WWE champions) vs. Daniel Bryan (WHC) vs. Brock (gets in match by winning Royal Rumble) vs. Rock (gets in match by winning a mini-tournament culminating at February PPV)

-Brock wins the match by pinning Punk. This could either by an elimination match, or a one fall match

-Brock/Rock feud after WM. Eventually Rock wins the belt from Brock at Summerslam 2013.

·
Registered
280 Posts
1. Undertaker vs. Cena

- Undertaker announces before the match that it will be his last match. I don't know if I'd have Taker make the challenge, or Cena make the challenge.

- Taker wins, retires 21-0 at Mania

2. WWE/WHC title unification match:

Punk (WWE champions) vs. Daniel Bryan (WHC) vs. Brock (gets in match by winning Royal Rumble) vs. Rock (gets in match by winning a mini-tournament culminating at February PPV)

-Brock wins the match by pinning Punk. This could either by an elimination match, or a one fall match

-Brock/Rock feud after WM. Eventually Rock wins the belt from Brock at Summerslam 2013.

the world is guna end this year though?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm ok with Taker VS. Cena, as long as Taker wins, but I'm not ok with your other main event. I'm personally hoping for Steve Austin VS. CM Punk, and The Rock VS. Brock Lesnar.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i'd be happy with that dude looks good my ideal WM29 however is...

Punk vs Austin
Cena vs Taker
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock WWE Championship
Jericho vs. Bryan World Championship

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Bad deal..Rock vs Brock pushed as secondary doesn't even sound right no matter how great Bryan has been. Don't like Fatal Fourways for WM main events either.

I think the consenus has to be Rock/Brock, Taker/Cena, and Austin/Punk....sounds BIG and HUGE for fans worldwide.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
I'm not counting on Austin being there for WM 29. Rock and Brock's salaries/ matches makes the match pretty unlikely.

Rock v Brock is a must

I'm not sure if WWE will pull the trigger on Cena v Taker and might hold that off for WM 30.

Cena v Punk for the WWE title is another option should they hold off on Cena v Taker.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts