Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this weekend and next week is gonna suck. On Thursday I finally got a letter from the London College of Fashion saying "You have a portfolio review and possible interview on Wednesday 31st of March at 9,30am"

So I was happy.. but then also terrified as I had to actually get a proper portfolio together in less than a week. THEN on Firday my Class Civ teacher found me.. i'd managed to avoid him for a year.. and he's making me give him a draft of my 3000 word essay on Monday. Plus I have to finish editing my film, and storyboards etc.. luckily those can wait til after my interview. But anyway, it's meant i've had to cancel any plans I had this weekend, and now I have to spend the whole weekend working on pieces for my portfolio. I have 7 already, but you need about 20-25, and then I also have to somehow write a draft of my coursework which is currently only 1000 words long and its shit.

Phew.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
ooh that's fucked up, I never have really busy weekends. But they will come when I go to college next year. I hope you manage to finish it all

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Just think, if two weekends of hard work means you get into LCF and do what you want to do, it'll be worth it. Now get back to that portfolio.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Wow, my last weekend was bad had 4 essays of 5000 words to do and a ICT college project. i still decided to go out on sat though lol.

(i just finished it all!:D)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
a big big liar. it's impossible

·
Registered
519 Posts
Holy Shit! That has almost happened to me. Just not the collage thing. But good luck on finishing it

N

·
0 Posts
AleXXX didn't have to make a collage either.

Now please post relevant to the topic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts