Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,738 Posts
Wow, I'm sorry, but GTFO.

You want total strangers to pay for YOUR wedding?

How pathetic. If you want to get married, save up your own damn money instead of mooching from strangers.

Just wow.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, calm down. If you'd take the time to look at the link you'd see that we are saving and doing everything possible on the cheap. It's not like I'm asking for thousands of dollars. If you don't like the idea, don't donate. I was just hoping there might be some generous, caring people out there who would consider helping.

That temper can't be good for your blood pressure. Take some deep breaths and go for a walk.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
If you are an artist, do commissions I see some artists on there make some decent money that way. But if you are not an artist do this, accept peoples commission money and disappear. I know one individual who did that on DA and it didn't work out well for them but you never know, it might work for you.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I will help with some advise. Economy is bad I read somethings about your family not doing so well. Best thing to do is work hard (even if you have to work in a minimum wage). A wedding can cost to millions up to hundreds its all up to you of what you want. So I think you can manage do sacrifices (cut bills maybe cell phone,cable, electricity, going out, less driving more waking/bike/car pooling/bus etc. There is many things you can do to cut and save money set up a wedding date when you have enough money. Good luck and best of luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.