Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
i am creating my very own WcW.it will be 1 roster and my 1st so will be on tues australian time.it will also have some custom wrestlers of my own.my first ppv will be fall brawl which the date is yet to b comfirmed.this will be the roster

Current WcW champions
Worlds heavyweight champion - Sting
U.S. champion- Scott Hall
T.V. champion-Diablo
Tag team champions- Canadian Connection
Cruiserweight champion-Justin Liger

Rest of WcW
Sting
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Lex Luger
Scott Steiner
Chris Benoit
Booker T
Stevie Ray
Hollywood Hogan
Ric Steiner
Rey Mysterio jr
Giant
Eddie Guerrero
Perry Saturn
Dean Malenko
Highway
Diablo
Macho Man Randy Savage
Phycossis
Ric Flair
Bliiy Kidman
Chavo Guerrero jr
Sugar Shane Helms
DDP
Bret Hart
Jeff Jarret
Goldberg
Chris Jerichio
Buff Bagwell
Raven
Shannon Moore
Vampiro
Lance Storm
Jaime Noble
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Ken Shamrock
Diablo
Syxx
Sid Vicious
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Justin Liger
La Parka

Divas
Stacy Kiebler
Torrie Wilson
Madusa
Kimberly Page
Chyna

GM
Eric Bishoff

Announcers
Bobby "the Brain" Hennen
Tony Schiavone
MIke Tenay

Backstage Announcer
Mean Gene Okerlaund

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Re: Goldberg 0069's WcW nitro and thunder

I love WCW dude, I'll be definatly reading this, good luck with writing it too.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

thanks all for da feedbak its my first show n i hope its successful.1st nitro will be on tues australian time and the first ppv "Fall Brawl" will be on the 12th of September.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

WcW Nitro
The Resurrection

After being three years in the making, Eric Bischoff has bought back the rights to WcW. Eric Bishoff quit WWE so that he could come back home. The GM contracted several of the WcW’s former top superstars and due to a random drawing Hollywood Hulk Hogan is the new WcW champion. Live from the Fleet Center in Boston, how will the rest of WcW react and what will the t newly crowned champions have to say about their time in the limelight. Don't miss a minute of WcW Nitro : The Resurection.

WcW News​

*Rey Mysterio jr and Chavo Guerrero jr suffered injuries that occured in a WWE ring and now they will return into a Wcw ring on the 6th and 13th of September respectivly.

**Kevin Nash and Goldberg who are currently on the set for the movie "The Whole Ten Yards" featuring Adam Sandler will make their way back to a WcW ring on the 13th of September.

*WcW has bought the trademark to the name "The Worlds Most Dangerous Man". What does this mean,who knows.

*WcW Fall Brawl will be on the 12th of September at the Aneheim Pond in California.

*WcW is prond to announce that they have contracted to new superstars. One an unknown talet by the name of Falcon and the other a former WcW and WWE superstar called Syxx.We wish both of these ,men the best of luck.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts

Sounds great, I'm really looking forward to this as I think I mentioned before I'm a huge WCW fan, hope you do a good job of it, also if you need any of the WCW logos I got plenty, just PM and I'll send them to ya.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts

Wow, This should be good, l like the way how you set up WCW News.

·
Registered
691 Posts

go
Grendrill said:
Sounds great, I'm really looking forward to this as I think I mentioned before I'm a huge WCW fan, hope you do a good job of it, also if you need any of the WCW logos I got plenty, just PM and I'll send them to ya.
I'm also a huge WCW Fan!
And if you need any banners made for shows, please just PM me.

World Most Dangerous Man....sounds good.

Can't wait for the first show

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

My first nitro will be up soon

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

Tony Shiavone: Welcome everyone to WcW Nitro: The Resurrection.
Bobby Hennen: It’s great to be back
Mike Tenay: It sure is
Tony: And wait a minute that’s this
Mike: It’s him its Eric Bischoff

Eric Bischoff’s music hits the titan-tron

Eric: Welcome back everyone to WcW. If it weren’t from media giant Ted Turner you wouldn’t be back here. And because of his intelligence he appointed the best wrestling promoter in the world yours truly as GM.

Crowd Boo’s

Eric: I hated working in the WWE. Week in, week out, it was always the same old, same old, Triple H trying to win the title but not here because we aren’t corrupt like the WWE.

Bobby: Who’s this?
Tony: Oh my god, its Paul Heyman
Mike: Whats he doing here in WcW
Tony: What a way to wreck a perfect evening

Heyman enters the ring and confronts Eric Bishoff

Paul: I was just backstage talking to the chairman of WcW Ted Turner about the rebirth of WcW. He was saying how much he appreciated that a stirred WcW into some sort of direction after Vince McMahon bought it out. He said he was grateful for me taking over when you just left and let it die. He also said one astounding announcement that took my breath away. He appointed me the new President of WcW

Fans stunned as Bishoff leaves the ring and we fade to a commercial

Commercial

Bishoff in the back argueing with Ted

Eric: How could you appoint that man president of WcW. Im mean of all the people him. Your old age must be getting too you.

Ted: Now Eric a little competition doesn't frighten you does it?

Tony: Well Bishoff isn't happy with that at all
Mike: Well here's out first match on Nitro

Billy Kidman vs Syxx

They lock up as Syxx puts Kidman in a headlock. Syxx elbowing his way out of it and now out of nowhere Syxx turns it into an atomic drop. Now Syxx stomping away on Kidman as Kidman starts to roll away.Kidman's up,He kicks but Syxx blocks it and whoa Insigury by Kidman and Syxx is down. Now a suplex by Kidman as he goes to work on the back. Syxx rolls to the outside as Kidman just keeps on hammering away at Syxx.He throws him against the steel railing and does a powerslam on those thin mats.He put's him on the table and wheres Kidman going. He's on the top turn-buckle and oh my god does a moonsalt off the top onto Syxx and goes threw the table.There tossing and turning and Kidman first to his feet and threws him into the ring. Syxx is up and out of nowhere the Syxx factor amd there both down. Syxx moves and goes for the cover 1.....2...... and a kick out by Kidman barely. Syxx goes for the spinning heel kick and Kidman doges it and hits him with a kick to the jaw.Kidman goes to the top.Is the Shooting Star Press on its way. He nails it >Kidman with the cover 1......2......3
Winner: Billy Kidman

Commercial

Tony: Where back with next match
Bobby:What a way that was to kick off Nitro.

Diablo vs Ric Flair

Here we go as Flair starts punching away at Diablo's head.Now Diablo starts bolcking Flair's punches and is starting to hit him back.He threws him against the ropes and a big boot by this 7 ft giant.Flair his crawling away as Diablo starts stalking him and a low blow by Flair has gotten Diablo on the floor.Cover 1.....2..... and he out. Flair gets up and is furious. He gets up Diablo and throws him into the turn-buckle and starts slapping his chest. Diablo gets up and starts nailing Flair with right hands and a powerslam. Now he is signaling a Diablo Slam and Flair just got something out of his tights. Diablo gets ready and Flair hits him with the Brass Knucks. Diablo's out a cover by Flair 1.....2......3

Winner: Ric Flair

Tony: It wouldn't be a Nitro without Flair
Mike:You got that right.

Mean Gene Backstage with Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Mean:Hollywood, the winner of the 4 way match tonight gets a shot at you at Fall Brawll what do you have to say about that?If i were them i wouldn't wanna get in the way of Hollywood Hogan

Mean: Who do you think is gonna win?It doesnt matter who win because what are they gonna do when Hollywood runs wild on them.

Hogan leaves

Mean there you have it Hollywood claims that he is better than ever, but is that the case?

Commercial

Tony:Here we go get ready for the next match
Mike:You got that right it should be a cracker.

Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho

Jericho playing mind games with Benoit.Y2J locks up with Benoit and now there having a test of stength.Benoit pushes him away and goes for the attack with right hands.Now he starts slapping him into the corner and traps him as Benoit keeps on kicking into the mid section.Now a foot to the throat of Y2J.He looking to escape and hits Benoit with the low blow.Benoit goes down.Jericho trying to lock in the Walls of Jericho but Benoits leg strength is just too powerful.Benoit hits Jericho with the Clothesline and down goes Jericho. Y2J getting up as the Crippler nails 1 German.... 2 Germans ...... and the 3rd and final German suplex and now he is signaling for the kill. He goes to the top rope "Air Canada' and Y2J moves out of the way and is trying to capitalise with the lionsault but Benoit moves.There both up, Benoit with a kick to the Mid Section and the Crossface Jericho is in a world of pain but isnt tapping. He's almost got the ropes he's about an inch away he cant go on any longer and he taps out.
Winner: Chris Benoit

Commercial

Main Event
DDP vs Sting vs Booker T vs Lex Luger Elimination Match winner gets WcW title shot

Luger and Booker T go at it while Sting and DDP are trading right hands.Luger headbuts Booker T and gives him a powerslam in the early going. While between Sting and DDP its personal as they keep on trading right hands and DDP gains the advantage and Sting is on the floor.Booker T gets up and starts nailing Luger in the mid-section and Luger counters with shots to the head and Luger is has got the torchure rack on the Book man and DDP dropkicks luger.What for its an elimination match anyway luger now attacking DDP and DDP with a big right hand.Sting moving and attacking Booker T and throws him into the corner.And there goting to the top and Superplex and there both down. DDP with another big right hand and out of no-where Diamond Cutter. The Cover 1....2....3 and Luger's out. DDP picks up Booker t and the Book-man with shots to the head and down goes DDP.WAit a Minute from behind Sting with the Scorpian Death Drop.1......2......3 and now Booker T is eliminated.Its down to Sting and DDP, the winner gets a shot against Hogan.They trade right hands Sting Throws him into the corner and DDp squashes the ref and Sting nails the Stinger Splash and now throws him into the other corner Stinger Splash and DDP falls int eh middle of the ring and the Scorpian Death Lock.DDP tapping but theres no ref.Wait a minute who that its Hogan but Sting is looking in the other direction.Hogans saying no- -ones in the same league to verse me at Fall Brawl.Oh no he hits Sting in the back of the head with the chair and runs away.Everyones down.DDP's up and oh no no way he's putting the Scorpian on Sting and he's hooked it.The Referee is starting to move and wait a minute look under the ring its RAven he up and into the ring.And wait a minute RAVEN... RAVEN....RAVEN.... from under the ring and ohh my god a modified Raven Effect and good good he's out.Sting with the cover 1...........2.............3

Winner:Sting

Tony:Yes he did it but look at Hogan he's stonned

Bishoff's music hits

Eric: Wait a minute you might have won tonight but will you win at Fall Brawl. See i was very dissapointed at the amount of interferences that happend so at Fall Brawl it will be you against Hollywood in a Hell in a Cell and just so things don't get out of hand i will be the guest referee.

Crowd Boo's

End Show

Plz dont go hard on me first show ever.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts

Great Show, Could you please use a different colour for your matches, reading those matches are hurting my eyes.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

sorry bout that but i will use a different colour on thursday for thunder

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts

Yeah they were a bit hard on the eyes..... a nice show none the less.

You did a good job for your first attempt, little bit of rookies inexperiance but I'll forgive ya, everyone gets over it in the short term.

Sting and Hogan, HIAC should be a classic, can;t wait for Fall Brawl.

·
Registered
691 Posts

Nice return for Raven!
As Grendrill said Fall Brawl is already looking great,
Sting V Hogan can't wait

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Thunder Preview

After the events of WcW Nitro:the resurrection what will Sting have to say about the HIAC match against Hogan at Fall Brawl.Especially with Bishoff in the middle of it all who knows whats going to happen.With the whole world asking why, will Raven come forward and tell the whole world why he cost DDP the WcW title shot. Catch it all live on WcW Thunder.Catch it Thursday on TnT.

Confirmed Matches

Cruiserweight Title
Juvy(c) vs Kidman

Booker T vs Lex Luger

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Breaking News​

"The Worlds Most Dangerous Man will be making his WcW debut on Thunder.Who will
it be who knows,find out on Thunder.