Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I don't know what the problem is, but I can't get into my ~!*Adam*!~ username. The cookies on my comp got wiped so I had to sign in, and when I did it said it was invalid :(

Plz help me :)

·
Banned
421 Posts
Go to former user name in the edit profile section of your User Cp. Type in ~!*Adam*!~. As for gettin your old account back I dunno what to do.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
St.Faint said in post #2 :
Go to former user name in the edit profile section of your User Cp. Type in ~!*Adam*!~. As for gettin your old account back I dunno what to do.
What the fuck would that have to do with getting his account back. I think you might have maybe spelled your password wrong or somthing like that.

·
Registered
629 Posts
try PMing an admin, maybe they can get you the password.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It should be straightened out. The only thing I could figure is you're not allowed to use certain characters in a username, including ~ or *. I guess you can change the username to whatever, but it'll screw you over when you have to log in with it.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
wat so your saying you cant use ~ or * when trying to log in, but his name already had them so when he was logged out he was screwed? How bouts an admin changes his username to something simple and tells him the password then once he is logged in he cna change his username to something better?

Hope that will help?

Slade :cool:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
sladester100 said in post #8 :
wat so your saying you cant use ~ or * when trying to log in, but his name already had them so when he was logged out he was screwed? How bouts an admin changes his username to something simple and tells him the password then once he is logged in he cna change his username to something better?

Hope that will help?

Slade :cool:
GOOD IDEA! Too bad you thought of it two days after I already did it.:) I just changed his username to what he wanted. The password wasn't a problem.

*kisses*
-Cody

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
yea i know, i was jus trying to help and realised after posting that it was solved so meh!

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
So once you realise your thread is useless, you go to Edit Post, and you delete the thread you just made. Too easy.
Hope that helps.

Rajah:cool:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Rajah said in post #14 :
So once you realise your thread is useless, you go to Edit Post, and you delete the thread you just made. Too easy.
Hope that helps.

Rajah:cool:
Why should I go back into the username I'll never use again, just to delete this thread? There are admins who can close these threads...blame Cody, he posted in this thread :)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Adam said in post #15 :
Why should I go back into the username I'll never use again, just to delete this thread? There are admins who can close these threads...blame Cody, he posted in this thread :)
I wasn't talking about you Adam. I saw refrering to Slade. He realised after he posted that Cody had helped you out. I was saying he should have deleted his single post so he didn't look like a fool.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
yeah but if i didnt look like a fool who else would all you lot take da piss outta? lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts