Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh I have a good story I want to share with you guys.

So we can start of with me saying me and my friend bought Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta which we played at his place this weekend. Well at least Friday and Saturday (yeah we completed them both of course). I can say that Ghost of Sparta on PS3 was definetely fun game. I beaten COO few times before so it was not that fun really. But still we can say we had a decent time.

Still main plot points comes (on Sunday) today morning when after 2 days of gaming I was preparing to go home. I took a bus home(my friend lives in the other side of town from me) at about 8:30 AM this morning.

And it's here where the "fun" started. So I got about half way home and at this one bus stop this guy steps into the bus and takes his seat. Obviously he did not pay for the ride so the buss driver asks:

"Aren't you going to pay for your trip?" While I'm thinking that here we go again we are gonna have another mouth off and the guy will leave the bus pretty pissed. So he comes to the driver and says:

"Yes I will pay"..while he starts looking for his pay bus card (or so I assume he was looking for it). Meanwhile this cop car suddenly parked near that bus station(actually really close the bus. Cops could see what was going on at the front of the bus. So the guy got scared and he says:

"Well maybe I will board another bus" and the driver replies: "Yes maybe it's best that you do".

So the guy leaves the bus but the story doesn't end here. Oh no. But before we go into it I have to explain that in Sweden you can actually phone message a certain company and let it send you a ticket back in return(you pay for it of course).

So the bus comes to next station. It picks up this guy who shows his texted bus ticket but the driver says it's an old ticket and is not valid anymore. So they argue for a short while which follows with few seconds of silence.

And you're not gonna believe what happens next. The guy spits right into driver's face...yes I said right in his face and walks away....the driver swears and turns to me and asks if I saw that which I reply yes to. He says he will make a police report about this and catch that guy (who should be in his early 20).I was in shock the entire trip while talking to the driver.

Yup that has to be most thrilling bus ride I ever had. So that's the story of the day. So guys what did you think about it?

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
I hate bus rides.
In my area, the bus that goes through from here to town is literally full of chavs. They're usually playing music either without earphones or using speakers. If that isn't the case, it'll be some obnoxious people having a fucking loud conversation. If it isn't that, it's school kids fucking about, acting like the bus is some playground.

Oh and I forgot to mention, my long hair always and I mean always, gets stares from chavs. It's like it blows their mind.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I hate bus rides.
In my area, the bus that goes through from here to town is literally full of chavs. They're usually playing music either without earphones or using speakers. If that isn't the case, it'll be some obnoxious people having a fucking loud conversation. If it isn't that, it's school kids fucking about, acting like the bus is some playground.

Oh and I forgot to mention, my long hair always and I mean always, gets stares from chavs. It's like it blows their mind.
Right there with you on that one, sadly it's not just chavs who are judgmental of it either.

I remember alot of times catching the bus home from school and nearly every trip one of the fu**ers would do something to piss the driver off and call the police...in the end I started waiting for later buses or walking it home...wouldn't mind too much but I lived further than almost anybody in the entire school.

Nowadays, I tend to walk places...I get exercise and I enjoy it...no I can't drive, I lack the concentration.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a jack off. The guy that spit into the driver's face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean
Agreed. I mean I have come into some bad convos with bus drivers myself for various reasons but never in my mind would I do something as disrespectful as to actually spit them in the face.

But the driver later said he recognized the jerk and said he was probably on drugs. That would really explain it. Maybe he was having one of them drug craving moments. Who knows. I probably won't find out either way.

Epic doesn't even begin to cover how I felt. I mean I was sitting in front witnessing everything few feet away from me.

I'm surprised how I wasn't that shocked just concerned about the guy taking it so far and thinking to myself I won't be able to keep reading my game mag in peace (which I was actually reading up until the incident).

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
They wantcha

Meh, the most fun I had on a bus ride was when a hammer come through the window about 5 feet from my head.

It was my stop so I just got off and went home.
oh shit

I once got on a pretty empty bus... put my headphones in and zoned out. Next thing I realise the guy completely ditched the route halfway and started going his own way. Also, the bus was then empty. So I go down like 'the fuck are you doing' and he's all 'going home'

:eek: so he tells me what bus garage he's getting off and I tell him where to drop me, then I just got another bus home. Strangest stuff ever, and I also partially feared for my life.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
English commoner scum. Some people think it's a slur against the working class, but it's not. You can be working class and not a chav, it's just the obnoxious idiots that are stupid, usually criminals, and tend to pop babies out young and at astounding levels.

classy people

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Cool story. The only 2 stories i can think of was when i was getting a school bus home years ago someone attempted to set the roof on fire with a lighter, for the bus to be stopped and nobody allowed to leave for 2 hours by the police. To add insult it was the one time i didn't have any friends on it, what a bad 2 hours that was.

On a positive i once lost my return bus ticket and attempted to use my cinema ticket to get on the bus (for a joke) expecting for the guy to say good joke, now pay. Instead the guy didn't even ask for my bus ticket, and got into a conversation about the film i saw that day. That was fucking epic!!

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I hate going on the bus, it's always filled with retards. Putting myself into a long metal tube in tight quarters with a bunch of tards is never a good place for me, but sometimes I have to use it. There is always a bunch of mentally handicapped people who always come on whenever I go on and they are a big group and they are annoying as fuck, so I have named them the Goof Troop. Seems mean, but they are well aware they are handicapped and that they can get away with more shit, I even overheard one of them say it. The one likes to take his prosthetic ear off and show people. Yeah.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
I remember sitting a couple of rows behind a really small girl I knew from college once. She was sitting backwards on the seat and mouthing off to other girls in front of her, when we came to a real sharp bend and it flung her straight down the stairs of the bus.

Was one of those times you really try to stifle a laugh but then you look at someone you know and just burst out laughing.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well that wasn't interesting at all.
Well it was really interesting form there I was sitting;).

Cool story. The only 2 stories i can think of was when i was getting a school bus home years ago someone attempted to set the roof on fire with a lighter, for the bus to be stopped and nobody allowed to leave for 2 hours by the police. To add insult it was the one time i didn't have any friends on it, what a bad 2 hours that was.

On a positive i once lost my return bus ticket and attempted to use my cinema ticket to get on the bus (for a joke) expecting for the guy to say good joke, now pay. Instead the guy didn't even ask for my bus ticket, and got into a conversation about the film i saw that day. That was fucking epic!!
Wow set it on fire. These people just don't have any limits? So did they managed to do that? If yes how? Did they arrest those pricks afterwards?

Well I have managed many times not to pay for my tickets in the past (even though I think it's really a wake up call to pay them all) but your story bro well let just say it steal the show. Hahah paying with cinema ticket:lmao. Driver must have gotten a heart of gold:p.

I hate going on the bus, it's always filled with retards. Putting myself into a long metal tube in tight quarters with a bunch of tards is never a good place for me, but sometimes I have to use it. There is always a bunch of mentally handicapped people who always come on whenever I go on and they are a big group and they are annoying as fuck, so I have named them the Goof Troop. Seems mean, but they are well aware they are handicapped and that they can get away with more shit, I even overheard one of them say it. The one likes to take his prosthetic ear off and show people. Yeah.
Yeah the handicapped people I have to say are not fun to get a ride with. Especially the ones that just can't help themselves and need to talk to everyone around them and think everyone is obligated to be their friends. But that goes for weird people in general. It just weird IMO. All I want is sit down and get a ride and read newest news paper and not be some guys talking receiver.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Wow set it on fire. These people just don't have any limits? So did they managed to do that? If yes how? Did they arrest those pricks afterwards?

Well I have managed many times not to pay for my tickets in the past (even though I think it's really a wake up call to pay them all) but your story bro well let just say it steal the show. Hahah paying with cinema ticket:lmao. Driver must have gotten a heart of gold.
The roof of the bus didn't really set on fire, just a few little flames, nothing big. but it was more of the roof just getting charcoaled and having lots of black marks all over it haha. The reason we were on the bus so long was that the guy hurled his lighter out the window, so we all got searched. I couldn't exactly say who it was as i was about 11 and the guy who did was this intimidating 16 or 17 year old with a big crew at the back of the bus. just a bunch of idiots really. Then the police had to retrieve the lighter, what was in these bushes on the side of the road. It was just weird in general, didn't really seem real. In the end they took the guy off the bus then we were all taken home, id love to know what they did to him, probably nothing. Was a funny memory though I guess.

And as for the cinema ticket story that was great, I guess I just got lucky with the driver, as most if them are idiots this one was just a nice guy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts