Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guitar Pl4yer: Faggot ass bitch that needs to get his priorities straight and get over Lee demodding him which was a long time ago. Plus he likes to suck dick.

Otacon: Faggot ass lurker.

NotDaveFoley: Faggot that needs to cut off his hair and needs to stop trying to be a Tom Green mark.

The Chosen One: Try to act like he knows everything and he just needs to burn his cock while trying to curl his pubes.

White Raven: Needs to just end his life now. He moans too much and his journal entries are fucking gay. They make me want to pin him to the wall by his nutsack.

MaryJoeWanna: Bitch. Plain and simple. Her antics of being high all the time have gotten old and she just needs to smoke some laced weed.

LK: Still cool on MSN and AIM, but has recently gone back to being a spammer. I thought that changed when he left his HHH-TheGame-HHH days.

D-Man: Can be cool at times, but most of the time seems as if he is wise when he is really full of shit.

The Lonesome Hobo: This guy really gets on my nerves. His "wisdom" posts are the gayest shit I have seen. He is barely getting to the stage where he is getting his pubes, but acts as if he has had them for many years.

Kaneanite: OMFG, I H8 him like i just want to shoot him with my cum in his face, but then again, he might like that shat. DIE KANEANITE!

Post Subject To Change

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Where was the paragraph on me?

BabyBoy sounds more and more like GP when he asks people to die. Pull your head in boy, you're better than that. :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I still love BB

and for the spamming.....who doesn't

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
don't lie Adam...

you reply in threads with the message:

"Who fucking cares? I don't" (or something like that)

:)

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I think you'll find doing that on the rare occasion when it's either funny, or I can't be arsed to put anything else, doesn't constituye spamming all the time like most of the other more active members. Not to mention that I've posted about 20-30 times in the last few weeks compared to 100's done by others....

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Or comments like this -
Adam said:
Meh....if I wasn't such a lazy fucker I might have contemplated moving this into the womens forums for some reason...
But, it doesn't bother me. Just fun stirring the pot.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Big difference between that, and...

lol

But at least if you're going to call that spamming, I can come up with several sentences worth that's usually on topic...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rajah said:
Pull your head in boy, you're better than that. :D
Why would he have to pull his head in? He has no neck to extent it...

LOLOLOL

1 - 20 of 106 Posts