Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And we are white. When will WWE a fucking PG fucking ass show stop putting these drug riddled crack heads and promote them like they are good influences to kids. Chyna can actually wrestle but cant be in the Hall of Fame but Wiz Khalifa goes down talking about smokin weed and bangin out white bitches and now my son is sitting on the couch high out his mind talkin about banging out bald white bitches.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
All joking aside, you have a point. One minute, "WE HAVE TO HELP THE HANDICAPPED YOU CAN DO IT!" and the next, they are glorifying drug use and sexism. How can you claim to be so high and mighty when that's the kind of entertainment you put on your program?

·
Banned
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They kept zooming in on fat kids with their fingers in their ears trying to protect themselves from this corruption...Yet Chyna who simply used her own body to make money...hmmm...something all wrestlers do...cant get in the hall of fame but this no talent bitch is telling kids to become stoners and fuck white bitches.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
HAHA in fairness smoking weed and banging white bitches are two of the greatest joys in life, so don't be too mad. My kids watched The Lord of the Rings and now they all smoke weed all the time too and wear pointy hats and carry large wooden staffs every where. I thought it was supposed to be a family movie! Now all my kids look like stoned medieval pimps!

·
Registered
295 Posts
And we are white. When will WWE a fucking PG fucking ass show stop putting these drug riddled crack heads and promote them like they are good influences to kids. Chyna can actually wrestle but cant be in the Hall of Fame but Wiz Khalifa goes down talking about smokin weed and bangin out white bitches and now my son is sitting on the couch high out his mind talkin about banging out bald white bitches.
At least Vince didn't bring in Southern rappers to Raw.

·
Registered
253 Posts
So you're blaming your inability to be a responsible parent on WWE? By googling one name they are all of a sudden, within hours, 'smoking weed and banging white bitches'? He's a local talent and WWE has had many concerts on RAW in the past. Get over yourself and if need be discipline your children. Stop coming onto a forum trying to blame a product for your inability to produce productive members of society.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Maybe you should have changed the channel when he came on like I did..

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
With all due respect, the greater majority of guys on this forum go out of their way to bang out some white bitches.

>:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.