Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the show starts off with the big shoe entering the arena,very mad!!! he enters through the door and heyman is trying to calm him down,but then he gets in front of show,and show just pushes him off in the face!!! The big show seems to have some very big plans tonight!

the theme hits,and then the pyro,etc,and we r off to start smackdown!

first match is for the cruiserweight title--kidman vs chavo guerrero jr. Good cruiserweight action once again between these two,but then as the match was underway,all of a sudden,the big show comes out to no music,and gets in the ring and beats both of them up and the referee too! He grabs the mic.

Big Show: Kurt,u know u don't deserve that belt. I want my rematch,and I want it tonight! And stephanie,if u don't like,I'll chokeslam ur a$$ too!!! paul heyman came in the ring to try and calm him down and just put his hand in his forehead when he said that to steph! So then stephanie came out on stage and said "excuse me?" in case u forgot who pays ur checks,it's stephanie mcmahon! So big show,unless u want a rematch,I demand an apology! sp then paul got show's mic and said his client is very sorry,he didn't mean anything! but steph said she wanted it from big show's mouth. But big show was furious,he won't say it! So she says ok,fine,tonight,we will have kurt angle defend his title against brock lesnar!!!!!
(Fans Cheer)
So the big show grabs the mic and yells I'm [email protected] I'm sorry,there!!
so stephanie laughed and smiled from the stage and said fine,brock doesn't get his title shot tonight!
(Fans Boo)
and since big show has learned the rewards of manners,tonight it will be kurt angle vs the big show in a rematch from armageddon!!!!!! But paul heyman will be barred from ringside! big show smiles,but heyman is furious!

commercials

in the backstage,dawn marie was kissing with al wilson! but she had her eyes open and she saw Eddie Guerrero pass by and she grabbed his a$$!!! while kissing al! Edddie Guerrero turns around and dawn looks at him,and he smiles and sends her a silent kiss!!

matt hardy vs Edge. Good action,in the end,A-Train interfieres and so edge wins by dq. So matt is outraged! He grabs a steel chair while a-train beats up edge,and matt gets in the ring and hits a-train in the back with a steel chair! He throws the chair in the ring and leaves mad! so then edge goes to the backstage as albert is trying to get up in the ring,but then edge comes back with a shaver!!! the ans cheer! Edge turns it on and shaves off a piece in the back of a-train! A train gets up and so edge leaves with some pieces of hair!!!( I did this so albert can go back to wearing a black shirt and pants.)

commercials

in the backstage,torrie wilson is crying in a corner. but then jamie noble comes up to her and asks her what's wrong,and she tries to ignore him,but he tells her she needs some help,he picks her up and they walk together as she is crying?!

Also in the backstage,Dawn Marie goes into eddie's lockerroom and closes the door!!

we go back to jame and torrie,and they r in his room and she is telling him everything about al and dawn,etc. so he hugs her and tells her it's ok,not to worry,nidia will be here right now and he'll tell her to help her out. and he hugs her,but then at that time,nidia comes in and is furious! She slaps him and gets on top of him and begins slapping him,he pushes her off,and then she goes after torrie!!! he gets her off,and officials come to stop the whole thing!

then in the parking lot,we see a limo arrive,it's brock lesnar!!!

commercials

we come back and dawn straightens out her hair and her dress as she leaves eddie's room!

John Cena w/B2 vs Rikishi. once again,same stuff,in the end,cena wins with help of B2. They both rap in the ring as they watch rikishi lying in the floor.

we see brock in steph's office,and he tells her why did she give his title shot to show? and she says she knows brock can get it anytime,so she gave it to show tonight,but since she knows he wants to start wrestling,tonight he will take on chris benoit!!! brock says it'll be a pleasure!

commercials

we come back to a match that has just been signed. Torrie wilson vs nidia. good action<i guess,jamie tries to help out nidia,but accidently hits her a lot of times,so he tries to help out torrie,but he bumps into torrie those times! In the end,nidia wins with a roll. jamie grabs her to stop her from attacking torrie,but the nunzio comes out and tells torrie it will be ok. Nunzio says this has to stop,they should be helping out torrie. He tells nidia that jame loves her,and he was just consoling torrie. But then dawn comes out on stage and says evewith all that support,the pain won't stop,show the footage!!! We go back to the hotel,and dawn is rubbing torrie's legs with oil,and takes off her bra,but her back is to the camera! but then it stops,and dawn says there will be more next week!!! Then from the crowd,eddie guerrero comes out and beats up jamie and nunzio!???as dawn smiles at him from the stage.

next....brock vs benoit!

commercials

brock lesnar vs chris benoit. good action,many have always wanted to see this one as well,but in the end,kurt comes out on stage to watch and benoit gets distracted,mistake,and brock does the f-5 for the [email protected]! Kurt smiles from the stage!

commercials

we come back and the big show is beating up brock lesnar in the backstage!!! but then benoit joins in and they both beat up brock,but then kurt comes with a pipe knocking out benoit,and big shoe beats up kurt. So the fight has begun backstage,they eventually make their way to the ring.

the big show vs angle. Good rematch,in the end,the ref gets knocked out,and brock comes in and another f-5 to the big show!(poor guy's back!) kurt wins it [email protected][email protected]

In the end,brock stares from the rampway at kurt from the ring! what will happen next????

end of show.

watcha think?

laters....

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks,hope smackdown is good,not sure if my smackdown was good,but I just wanna turn this whole torrie-dawn thing into a wrestling thing/. I mean,I like the whole angle,but where is it gonna end? there's no wrestling involved,so I thought this was a good way to get it started.

laters....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts