Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shows starts with Brock arriving through the door in the backstage. He is carrying his bag and looks ready for tonight. But then out of nowhere,John Cena comes and attacks him and slams him against the wall and they begin brawling. Security and officials come to stop it and cena yells that his a$$ is his tonight! Brock tells him to bring it [email protected]!

Smackdown theme,pyro,etc.

We are off a big show,the last stop before Backlash! and we are gonna start it off with some tagteam action.

Team Angle vs Brian Kendrick and Rey Mysterio Jr. Good match,very fast paced, the crowd should be into this one as well as the crowd. In the end,Big Show comes out,but rey mysterio flies into him,but big show catches him. But then brian also jumps and knocks down big show! Shelton gets brian back in the ring,and the match continues while rey delivers a chairshot the head to big show. While the ref is watching this,the Guerreros come out from the crowd and beat the living hell out of team angle! Brian goes for the cover,but only a 2 count!!! Haas is tired so he low blows him and rolls him up for the pin!

in the backstage,we see Matt hardy telling shannon moore that since he has been doing so well and has improved,tonight he will give him a title shot!!

commercials

We come back and Nathan Jones just came out of a locker. The camera goes in and Nunzio is knocked down with an open forehead!

We come to the announcer's table and they tell us another match has been made for Backlash and it's a gauntlet match with the FBI vs Jones!

We go to the backstage and steph enters her office. But as she goes in, Cena is sitting in her chair. She tells him to get off,but then he raps all this sh it to her and tells her he wants brock tonight. She says no,he;ll have to wait until backlash,but tonight,she has a very good match for him. Tonight he will fight benoit......and rhyno....in a triple threat match!! and brock will be the refereee!!! Yes,u heard right,the ref!

We come back to the ring and the crew is setting up the ring,up next....Piper's Pit!

commercials

Piper's Pit: Piper comes out and talks all this stuff about o haire,snuka,rikishi,etc. And he says he has asked steph for a change and he's got it. At backlash it will be a teagteam match with rikishi and snuka vs piper and sean o'haire! And tonight,he will prepare by taking on rikishi! And now onto his guest for the night....Mr.America! Mr.America comes out and it's this tought dude with an american mask and an american shirt and tights. He says mr america has done it all,blah blah. So what do u have to say mr america? Mr. America grabs the mic and says....." I say u are dea BROTHER!" He takes off his mask and it's Hollywood Hulk Hogan!! He beats up Piper and clotheslines him out of the ring. O haire comes out,but hogan beats him up too and legdrop to [email protected]! Sean and piper go up the stage,but from behind come snuka and rikishi with cocunuts! they hit them over the head and break them! Rikishi grabs o haire and throws him against the stage wall! Snuka sends piper to the ring and he gets a leg drop by hogan as well. In the end,snuka,piper and snuka do hogan poses and then dance to pyro!

commercials

we come back and torrie is stretching and rubbing oil in her legs.,and then sable comes up to her and tells her she was very impressed with her match last week. Sable says that she will be the ref during the bikini contest tonight as well. Sable leaves and torrie looks at her with confusion?

Matt Hardy vs Shannon Moore. Good cruiserweight match,but Matt defeats him in 5 minutes! Matt is pi ssed! Matt: Is that all u can give me? Is that all? That's it,the only way u can ever be an m-efer again is to defeat 5 men in 5 weeks,u do that,and u can join back mattitude! matt does the twist of fate again on shannon and calls out brin kendrick. He says he has given a title shot to brin kendrick this coming sunday on backlash as well. So come on out,little boy. he comes out and they fight for about 10 minutes,and shannon costs matt the match,not the title though! Matt looks at shannon with a look of shock as shannon looks at him seriously up the rampway.

In the backstage,we see torrie coming out with her robe and her opponent also making her way to the ring,nidia. and sable dressed like a ref. up next!

commercials

Bikini contest-torrie vs nidia. Sable will apparently be the judge,not the crowd. they both show their stuff,and the corwd is behind torrie. But then sable takes off her top and bottom and has a very very revealing bikini! She declares herself the winner and leaves! Torrie looks as her leave with disgust,and then nidia attacks torrie and beats her up as sable smiles going up the stage.

commercials

we come back and matt is looking for shannon in the backstage. He bumps into Jones,and Jones clotheslines him and powerbombs him into some crates!!!!

The Guerreros vs The Big Show and The A-Train. Pretty normal tagteam match,in the end,rey comes out in the crowd and taunts big show,so big show goes after him through the crowd. But then team angle come out and distract the ref and haas hits eddie in the head with a chair and a train wins with the scissors kick!

We go to the backstage and Josh Matthews interviews benoit and he says he has been scheduled to fight rhyno this sunday at backlash in a battle of respect. But tonight is other business,blah blah. John cena interrupts and talks sh it,and he leaves and benoit stares at him and leaves too!

commercials

We come back and Josh matthews catches up to hogan who is now leaving the arena. He says he came in and did his unfinished business,and Vince,remember,he still has unfinished business with him as well!!! Hogan gets in a limo and leaves. As the limo leaves,the car stops,the wheels have been popped! Hogan and the choiffer get out and we see vince coming up. Vince: Oh yeah,as soon as u took off ur damn mask I did my unfinished business as well. And Hogan u better thank God u got out of that limo,cause Hogan,this was ur fate if u wouldn't have gotten out........ Vince gets near the limo,lights a match and the limo catches on fire! It has gasoline in it!!! Vince smiles evilly and leaves as Hogan stares at his limo and is furious!

commercials

Tajiri vs Jamie Noble. Simple filler match,not that bad,I ran out of ideas for matches,but not a bad filler. In the end,tajiri wins with the mist and kick.

up next,the triple threat,we see all of them making their way to the ring,next!!!

commercials

Triple threat match special ref-brock lesnar!
benoit vs rhyno vs cena
Good good match,a lot of intensity and non stop action,during the match,benoit accidently bumps into brock,and brock clotheslines him down! Then cena pushed rhyno into brcok from behind,and he got clotheslined too! In the end,brock catches cena pushing benoit into himn,and cena runs away to the backstage! In the ring,rhyno gets the roll,brock turns and gets the win!!! Rhyno and benoit stare at each other and rhyno leaves. Benoit and brock get face to face and push each other,but then cena came out from the crowd and pushed brock into benoit! Cena has a steel chair and he beats up both of them with it. He opens up brock in the head! Word Life!!!

End of show.

Watcha all think? Frankly,I think smackdown needs a few more wrestlers. Not old wrestlers,but new wrestlers to make some good matches,it's kinda hard to come up with ideasmbut I tried. I try to make the events real and not fantasy type,I make it as if I were the real booker to the wwe,so...watcha all think? please reply,thanks,laters...

·
Registered
339 Posts
This show needs major improvement. Too many things to list.
Grade: D

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Not really a good show Grade = D-
You have the right idea for matches but they are not long enough.
At the end of matches put
Winner : then the name of the winner
Put commentary on seperate lines and mention who says it.
If you think smackdown needs more wrestlers then add people in.
Promos need work

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Grade: B+/A-

I still like your work but things have changed here. The new bookers to the forum (ie F-5, Kevin, WE Champion, CIAH, BERD88, zd01, JamesTV and Antattuide) expect more from us. Unfortunatley me, pcwcubs1 and yourself have fallen behind the rests expectations. I know you haven't been here in a while though and neither has pcwcubs1. I am trying to get to their expectations.

I mean things that people will say need improving although I prefer your style.

Longer matches,
more promos,
better promos,
winner: (after the end of matches),
commentary, commentary on seperate lines,
realism (which you always do anyway),
well developed storylines and
NDM (I don't know what it is)

Well thats what people will say but I still love your work B+/A-

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
See now you guys understand what is NDM!
Anyway Roger,your show was not good.Think about storylines,and more..

Grade: C-

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whoa,I didn't expect that many negative feedback.LOL. But the thing is,I do my shows with realism,a lot. I do it as if I was the booker of the WWE for real. I do not want to do a lot of adding wrestlers,etc,because that's now how it really would be. Sure,we all want kurt angle vs oit vs rhyno vs brock in a fatal 4 way hell in a cell on smackdown,but let's admit it,it won't happen. Thanks A-Dust,I really believe you guys are going too fantasy. Maybe u guys like that,but like I said, I make it as if I was the real booker in the wwe. So I'm gonna keep doing them this way,I agree,this wasn't my best show ever,but I really think the WWE needs a little help in the way they have their rosters set up. It's hard to make tagteam feuds when u only have 2 teams,EX-kane,rvd,dudleys,morley,and lance,that's all for Raw! They have been doing the same feud for the past 4 months! So I appreciate ur replies,but I agree with A-dust,we should keep it real,and not fantasy,adding wrestlers,etc. But thanks for the replies,anyways.thanks.

laters....

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
We don't do that either we don't have Fatal 4 Way hell in a cells but what we were asking you to do was right the moves during your match from start to finish instead of just at the end and to put commentary on separate lines so its easier to read.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
yeah and also make up tag teams and your ownstorylines not what you think will happen in the wwe, it is what you want i mean also your O.S are bad read other peoples shows and see then write another one

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Know what u r trying to tell me,and I guess ur right,but in a way though. I was used to making it just like a script like if I was the real wwe booker,and so I would present the idea to the wrestlers and just like austin said,let the wrestlers do the rest on their own,not tell them everything to do! as for adding tagteams and stories,I try to do that,but I just didn't see any way to change stories right now in this particular show.

thanks for the replies,LOL.

laters...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts