Wrestling Forum banner

My Smackdown for this week,for those who like my stuff,reply,for those whodon't,ohwel

824 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Evolution7790 
#1 ·
I have no ideas for Raw,and I really am tired of triple h,so fu ck him! So here's how my smackdown would be this week,remember,I don't make results with a while summary of details,I make the show,and the rest is to ur imagination,.which I think is way better for everyone,but everyone has their own opinions,so for those who wanna read,enjoy!

We start the show in steph's office,she is sitting in her desk looking up,then the camera zooms out and she's looking at taker! She stands up and tells him she's glad to have him back,they talk a little about vince,himself,etc,and she tells him he will fight the big show tonight! Taker hears this and says" Deadman walking."

Smackdown theme,and we r off to a great great thursday night! Not another angle vs guerreros remathc,not another tagteam main event,tonight is a huge smackdown folks!

Cole:What a big night we have for u folks tonight,not only have we just heard about the taker vs show match,but r u ready for this? The world title is on the line,borck lesnar goes one on one against the a-train. Not only that,the cruiserweight title is on the line! And tonight is the return of kurt angle!!!
Tazz:Whoa,not even in christmas r we this good(laughs)

We start off with a great one on one match-shelton benjamin w/charlie haas vs chris benoit. Team angle looks very nervous,cole tells us it's because angle is returning tonight and they've lost everything they had when he left. So the match lasts about 15 minutes,with lots of rolls,near falls,and of course,a lot of german suplexing. The match ends with haas holding benoit in the ropes and shelton is about to kick him in the jaw,but then,shelton pukes!!!!

Tazz:Whoa! We;ve heard about kurt's bad cooking,but this is ridiculous.

Benoit beats off haas and goes for the diving headbutt on benjamin for the win@!

in the backstage,a limo arrives,who is it? It's Vince McMahon. It seems he is heading right for the ring!!!

commercials

In the backstage,steph is talking with the FBI,and they say they haven't been given proper credit,so the point of the conversation is she ends up telling them that tonight it will be two of the FBI against eddie and tajiri for the tagteam titles!The FBI is very happy about this,then steph leaves,and they continue playing craps in the hallway! But then Vince passes right through their game and the camera then follows vince!and out comes vince!

Vince McMahon comes out and says he's tired,tired,tired,TIRED of Mr.America. It's a disgrace that a liar can be a hero to a lot of innocent people. He says America really is stupid,and we deserve every terrorist action we have received.He calls this the US of A$$!So then Mr.America comes out on stage,and says US is the best country,etc,and gives us an example of why. So then torrie's music hits,she comes out on stage and takes off her robe to expose a bikini and a thong! She dances to mr america,then turns towards the stage,takes off her bra and turns around covering her breasts and throws the top to the crowd! and she leaves! Mr.America assures us there is way more america to be proven,this is the country where anyone can become anything! So Vince,ur about to get ur a$$ kicked by the first ever wwe one legged wrestler,brother! Tenacious Z comes out from under the ring and drop kicks vince down,then goes to the top rope and a splash into vince!Hogan comes in and legdrop! america lives on!!
We see rowdy piper watching in the monitor with no expression in his face????

We come back to another great match here on smackdown and it is for the tagteam titles. Two from the FBI-which end up being polumbo and stamboli vs eddie and tajiri! Good match,a new change to the team angle rematches. A lot of fast paced moves with kicks from tajiri and rolls from eddie. The fbi use nunzio to their advantage to try and capture the gold. In the end,eddie actually shows the blade out of his tights,and cuts himself in the head,he throws some knucks he took out of his tights too and throws them at stmaboli who was standing there,he tells the referee to check him,and so eddie and tajiri win! As they get out of the ring with the belts,vince comes back on stage and says to cut the damn music! He says this is it! From this moment forward,stephanie is my assistant,I am the new GM@! And my first decision of the night here on smackdown,title changes will now happen even if u lose by dq or countout! This rule begins now for this tagteam title rematch!

commercials

We come back for this great match that's continuing for a long period of time. In the end,Vince gets on the apron and pushes eddie into the ref,the ref calls for the bell,and we have new tagteam champions,the FBI!!! Vince leaves up the stage smiling! But then Steph comes out and faces him face to face and slaps vince! R we off to a new mcmahon feud here on smackdown!??/

We go to the backstage,a car arrives in the parking lot,it's Kurt Angle!! Angle is back on smackdown!!!

We come back to the lockerroom where haas is biting his nails and is talking to shelton,who's puking in a bucket still. They r very nervous about what kurt will say or do to them. We then go to the backstage where josh matthews in interviewing matt hardy. Hardy says the fans here so far have gotten a great show,but they haven't seen nothing yet,tonight,we add a new MF er!
Rey vs matt NEXT!

commercials

Matt Hardy w/shannon moore and w/crash vs rey mysterio jr. Great match,longer than their WM match,the ref gets kocked down during the match,and so all three triple team rey,but then funaki comes out and joins them,but they all beat up funaki as well,so then danny basham comes out and helps them out too,but they beat him up too! So who's the next mf er? So then spanky comes out and instead of joining them,he beats them up,but ends up betraying rey with a chair to the head,spanky is the new MF er! Matt retains the title! In the end of the match,the 4 beat up rey,until BROCK comes out and beats the living cr ap out of all of them, except matt who ran away!

We see Sable making her way to the ring in the back,what is she gonna do now??

commercials

John Cena vs Rhyno. Another great match to this great night of smackdown! During the match,Sable comes out and gets in the middle of the ring,and takes off her shirt and pants,to reveal nothing but two stars in each nipple and a thong!!!!!!!!!! Rhyno and cena just stare,then sable gets her water bottle and puts it all over her hair and body!Cena and rhyno just stare and head to the back??for a double countout,but the ref is also just staring,so no contest! Then she heads to tazz and dances in front of him,so he grabs her leg,then her hair,then the water bottle and then smashes it over her face!!!!!!!knocking her off the table!!!whoa!

We see Vince arguing with steph in their locker,so they both decide that none of themwill be GM,instead,starting next week,we will have a new GM!!!Vince agrees and leaves. But then angle comes in and him and steph stare at each other and smile,he leans over,she leans over,and they kiss,for a long time! They finally end it and she tells him "welcome back!"

commercials

U suck! U suck! Out comes the return of kurt angle! He tells us everything that he went through,he doesn't have to sit at home fortunately and he doesn't care what the people chant,as long as they chant,cause the only people who sent him thousands of get well were the fans! So he thanks the fans,so then he brings out team angle and tells them it's ok,and they all hug! But then vince comes back out furious saying what the hell is this? This is worst than mr.america. Angle,where the hell is ur ruthless aggression? Angle,u've lost it?If u did,well,ur gonna need it back real real soon!! All of a sudden,team angle attacks him from behind and double team on him! But then brock comes back out running past Vince and makes team angle run back to the stage. Brock and angle look at each other and shake hands!!
then we see taker and big show making their way to the ring,up next!

commercials

undertaker vs the big show. Good decent match,in the end,taker loses because of the return of kanyon!! He came in,threw something in his face then delivered an ugly chair shot to the cranium allowing the big show to win! Taker looks at kanyon and show going up the rampway,with taker busted up!

commercials

We come back and Sable goes into the women's lockerroom and only dawn marie is there,they both say they r very alike,they both hate tazz and torrie,and they both like skin To skin! Sable gives her a sexy look and tells her if she can kiss her booboo! So dawn kisses her in the forehead,then the cheek,then the neck,then the stomach,then goes down and we see sable's face with pleasure as she closes the door!!!!!
We then see the a-train coming out of the fbi's lockerroom????
We go into steph's office and she says she has it all cleared up,next week,things will come back to normal!
we see brock warming up in his locker. up next,the main event!

commercials

the a-train vs brock. Pretty good fast match with lots of power moves by both men.they both do their powerslams and clotheslines,the action goes to the outside where the a-train does his finisher to brock!!! They go back to the ring and as brock is apparently going for a spear,a hand comes from beneath the ring and grabs his leg,a-train smashes over him in the corner and does the train wreck! The cover-1,2....no!! So then later in the match,the same thing happens,with another train wreck!but only a 2 count! as he goes to the next corner as the match progressed,he got the hand that came out,took him out and into the ring,was it the fbi? No,it was Sean o'Haire! he beats him and f-5! But why o'haire? Anyway,against all odds,brock wins the match with 2 f-5's to end a great night of thursday's smackdown! we end with brock in the ring holding the title! end,

man,what a show? watcha all think? I loved it!LOL,really,LOL.

reply,thanks.laters......

See less See more
#6 ·
wow,thanks for the replies,I just had these match ideas and did the best I could for this Thursday,so thanks,and also,I haven't been here for a while,and WE Champion said to keep all my results under one post,so does that mean that any other shows that I wanna make from now,I just reply to this one?? Cause that kinda sucks,LOL,but I can take it.so anyways,thanks again for the replies.

laters.....

#9 · (Edited)
Well, you could make different fonts and stuff for the matches. You could put some fancy red underlines or stuff and space out your match beginnings.

Instead of:
Los Guerreros vs. Team Angle
Match

Put
Los Guerreros vs. Team Angle

Match

And could somebody explain to me why I have a picture of Eddie/Tajiri in my signature? I am editing this post and saw it was on there. Oddly enough, I haven't been on here in weeks and never changed it. Odd, really odd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.