Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cole and Tazz welcome us to Smackdown for tonight’s show at Conseco Fieldhouse in Indiana.
Cole: Tazz, we’ve got one hell of a slate of matches including Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar tonight!
Tazz: Yeah, man, 3 days away from No Way Out!
A-Train’s music hits and the 350-pounder makes his way to the ring. Rikishi’s music plays and the other 350-pounder from Smackdown makes his way to the ring.

Rikishi vs. A-Train
Rikishi is quickly knocked out by a clothesline from A-Train. A-Train throws Rikishi into the corner and nails him as A-Train is controlling the match. A-Train hits a powerbomb, 1, 2, kickout from ‘Kish! Rikishi gets up and picks up A-Train with a Samoan Drop! 1, 2, kickout from A-Train! Rikishi throws him in the corner and A-Train is shaken up. Rikishi backs down for the Stinkface. Low blow and the ref missed it! A-Train picks up Rikishi and hits the Train Wreck, 1, 2, 3!

Winner: A-Train

Backstage, Matt Hardy continues pedaling on his bike. Shannon Moore encourages him on and we go to commercial!

Back from the break, Brock Lesnar said that he was ready for his match with Kurt Angle tonight, at No Way Out, and at Wrestlemania!

Billy Kidman’s entrance plays out and Nunzio comes to the ring.
Cole: This is a non-title match because Matt Hardy will face Billy this Sunday at No Way Out!
Tazz: That’ll be a great Cruiserweight match!

Billy Kidman vs. Nunzio
Nunzio and Kidman go back and forth until Nunzio hits a big dropkick! Both men are out cold and Nunzio is first to his feet. He sees an opportunity to go for a moonsault and Billy Kidman slides out of the way! Billy heads up top for the Shooting Star Press and hits it 1, 2, 3! Right after the bell rings, Nunzio couldn’t believe it.
Tazz: Tough loss for Nunzio there!
Cole: Well, still to come, wait a minute! It’s Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli! This is really cheap!
Nunzio slaps Billy Kidman and Stamboli and Palumbo beat down Kidman!

Winner: Billy Kidman

In the back Edge gets ready to fight John Cena.
After the commercial break, Edge’s music hits and the fans go crazy! Cole reminds us that this Sunday will be the 6 Man Tag Match between Team Angle and Brock Lesnar, Edge, and Chris Benoit.
Cole: Smackdown is brought to you by Stacker 2, the World’s Strongest Fat Burner!
Tazz: And by Skittles, Taste the Rainbow!
John Cena’s music hits and here comes the white rapper!
Cena: Yo, yo, yo, give me a damn good beat,
All of you people are always begging on your feet!
I know that I’m gonna beat Edge, no doubt,
All of you people smell like old trout!
What the hell kind of name is Conseco Fieldhouse?
That name sounds uglier than your mom wearing a blouse!
Thugonomics in this crappy town,
After this match Edge is gonna look like an ugly clown!

John Cena vs. Edge
Cena hits the ring and Edge starts the beat down quickly. Cena’s thugonomics aren’t coming in handy now, he’s in trouble in this one! Cena gets up and goes back to work with punches to Edge’s back. Edge storms back, throws Cena off the ropes, and hits him with a clothesline! Edge lines up Cena for the spear. John Cena finally struggles to his feet, and bam! Edge hits Cena with the spear, 1, 2, 3!

Winner: Edge

In the backstage area, Matt continues to pedal on his bike and Shannon cheers Matt on. Matt has a match coming up soon against Eddie/Chavo Guerrero in which Matt will team up with Shannon Moore.
Paul Heyman and Big Show were shown walking to the ring and Josh Matthews interrupts them.
Josh: What exactly are you here for tonight?
Paul Heyman laughs evilly and walks away.
Cole: Big Show and Heyman are next!
Tazz: But no box this time!

After commercial, Big Show’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring with Paul Heyman.
Heyman: This Sunday at No Way Out, my client, the Big Show will face The Undertaker. The Big Show is ready to fight even though he is not 100%. Show will prove to you that he is the most dominant wrestler in the WWE today. And come No Way Out, the games are up!
Undertaker’s music hits and the crowd goes wild!
Undertaker comes down on his bike and stares down the Big Show with an evil look. Undertaker comes in the ring and looks at Big Show.
Heyman: Come on, you guys can wait till Sunday!
Undertaker: Yeah, I can wait till Sunday, even though I’d like to kick both of your asses to Montreal right now! Paul, I’d never hurt you. Big Show, I would hurt you!
Taker punches Big Show and leaves. ‘Taker comes back moments later as Big Show staggers to his feet. ‘Taker calls for the chokeslam and hits it!
Los Guerreros vs. Matt Hardy/Shannon Moore is next.
Cole: No Way Out is brought to you by… Sour Starburst!
Tazz: No Way Out is live this Sunday at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
Eddie’s music hits and he and Chavo come to the ring. Matt’s entrance music plays and the “Matt Facts” are: Matt weighs 25 more pounds than Shannon does, and: Matt lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

Shannon Moore/Matt Hardy vs. Los Guerreros
Shannon gets a cheap shot in on Chavo and tags in Matt as Shannon looked scared. Matt gets beaten up by Chavo and tags in Eddie. A sunset flip from Eddie! 1, 2, kickout! After a good 6 minutes, Matt hits the Twist of Fate and Eddie appears to be down and out. 1, 2, kickout! Little did Matt know, Chavo was waiting on the top rope!
Cole: I think Matt’s done for!
Tazz: Yep!
Chavo flies through the air and hits a hurracanrana! 1, 2, 3!
Winners: Los Guerreros

Cole: Folks, we have a commercial break, but Hulk Hogan is coming out here next!
Tazz: And guess what Cole, Rock is here too!

Hogan’s music hits and the crowd goes wild!
Hogan: I’m cutting right to the point, brother! Rock, get out here!
After a little delay, If Ya Smell… The crowd boos and chants Rocky Sucks!
Hogan stares down Rock and tells him he is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, not Rock.
Rock blabbers on about being the greatest in Hollywood. But Hogan stops him.
Hogan: Rock, Who in the blue hell are you?
Hogan says a lot of Rock’s catchphrases.
Rock: Hogan, I’ve got a new catchphrase for you. HIO. Which simply means, Hogan Is Old. So, this Sunday at No Way Out, the most electrifying man in sports entertainment against the withered, wrinkled Hulk Hogan. Rock leaves with a smile on his face.

In the back, Brock Lesnar puts down the lifting weights and walks through the backstage area. Team Angle walks out of the locker room and Angle vs. Lesnar is next!

Brock comes to the ring and does his traditional warm-up in the ring. Team Angle’s music hits and Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, and Kurt Angle all come to the ring. Kurt has a microphone in his hand as well.
Cole: Looks like Kurt’s got something to say.
Angle: Now, we definitely want to see me vs. Brock. But it’s not going to happen. (loud boos from the crowd) My sinus infection has worsened. I would love to fight, but my doctor said no.
Stephanie McMahon walks out to the top of the stage.
Stephanie: Yes, so Team Angle, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, will face Brock Lesnar, right here, right now.
Cole: That’s unfair!
Tazz: This is cheap, a handicap match! I feel sorry for Brock right now.
Stephanie: But he’s not alone, his partner, Chris Benoit!
Angle: I thought it was a handicap match!
Stephanie: You thought wrong!

Team Angle vs. Brock Lesnar/Chris Benoit
Team Angle takes Benoit out into the steel steps. Team Angle goes into the ring and works on Brock Lesnar by double-teaming him but Brock overpowers them. Brock hits a spinebuster on Haas and Benjamin.
Tazz: Ouch! That looks painful!
Benoit gets up and is tagged in by Lesnar. After about 6 minutes, the Crossface is locked in to Shelton Benjamin. Charlie Haas runs in and breaks it up and Angle gets excited. Charlie knocks out Benoit with a suplex with the ref distracted by Brock. Shelton goes for the pin but only gets a two count on Chris. Shelton attempts a brainbuster but Benoit counters it. Benoit hits him with a german suplex and tags in Lesnar. The crowd goes wild for Brock! Brock knocks out Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas with and F-5 to both of them. The ref gets up and counts the 1, 2, 3! Angle is shocked and Lesnar and Benoit celebrate. Angle begins yelling at Shelton and Charlie for losing the match. Benoit and Lesnar celebrate as Smackdown goes off the air from Indiana 70 hours from No Way Out.
Winners: Brock Lesnar/Chris Benoit

Cole: We’ll see you on Sunday at No Way Out!
*Smackdown goes off the air*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts