Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show starts with matt hardy getting some food in the backstage where there is food. He is getting some stuff,and then Paul heyman comes up to him. Matt: Hey Paul,what;s up?> U need some mattitude?> another victim?why do u look so worried? Paul: Do u know who just arrived in the building?(Gulp) Matt: Let me guess,Gillberg! Oh my God,I better hide!Where's the hurricane when u need him,but this doesn't look like a job for a super hero,this looks like a job for mattitude! Paul No no,shut up u idiot! The man who just arrived backstage is none other than Scott Steiner!!!!
(Fans Cheer)
Matt puts a shocked face and goes back,he just fainted! The camera points to paul;s face and he looks more pale than a white bot eating mexican chile,LOL.

smackdown theme hits,the pyro goes off and thus begins smackdown!!!

We start off with some tagteam action,and a rematch- John Cena and B squared vs edge and rey mysterio. Good match to start off the show,in the end,john cena gets the win and the upset with his new finisher(whatever the hell u wanna give him,LOL) Him and B squared are happy as hell and they stand in the stage and the lights go out and a disco ball goes on and the lights r everywhere! and they start rapping on stage talking trash about the city,edge and rey,so edge and rey go after them up the stage as they run away to the backstage!

We go to the backstage and a limo arrives,is it scott steiner!>???

commercials

we come back and mark lloyd is standing by,he's going into the limo and knocks in it. the dorr doesn't open,but then another limo arrives,it's a white one. Mark lloyd goes up to that one and the door opens and we see scott steiner!!! then we see steph's legs( yum!) and she gets out with a very scandedly dress since she is now the new super-freak,mark asks her what does she have in mind for tonight? she says all she wants tonight is to yell big bad booty daddy! She touches steiner's chest and kisses him as he grabs her a$$! they leave into the building. so who's in the other limo????/

then in the ring,already in it r jamie noble with nidia. he says that he and his honey need some help to get back their nice luxuries,so tonight,his cousin has challenged kidman for a match,so let's get it on!
Kidman vs Noble's cousin Nitzo( Little Guido!!) Good match and very goof high flying action. In the end,noble grabs kidman legs distracting him and kitzo goes for the rollup,but kidman reverses his rollup for his own rollup and retains the title!! He leaves up the stage as nitzo and noble r furious in the ring!

commercials

we come back to the backstage and we see dawn marie and al wilson kissing and getting some hardcore tongue action. Torrie comes up to them and slaps her and they begin a cat fight! officials come and stop the whole thing.

Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guerrero. Very good rematch from a few weeks ago,no longer that much of a feud,but very good still. In the end,eddie wins with help of chavo by distracting the ref while eddie hit angle in the head with a glass vase which was hidden under the ring! Angle got busted open and suffered a loss.

In the backstage,we see benoit laughing at the tv where he just saw what happened. The door opens and it's the big show! They stare at each other and big show says he isn't here for trouble,he's here for business,he needs to talk to him!?

commercials

we come back and we hear the sirens!!! Scott stiner comes out with stephanie,stephanie gets in the ring and bends down getting in and she has a nice thong as steiner checks her out. he talks trash about everybody in the roster and says steph's the real super-freak,she does anything. She licks his cheek and he licks her belly and legs!! But then the big show's music hits and they talk trash and big shoe gets in the ring and they exchange blows and it seems steiner is gonna take him down,but then benoit comes out with a steel chair and beats the living cr ap out of steiner! they beat up steiner and benoit puts steph in the crippler crossface. what is this? r they together to take down steiner>? or just a new alliance????

commercials

chavo guerrero jr vs Tajiri. Good cruiserweight action once again,chavo wins in the end with a move with leverage from the ropes.

we go to the backstage and steiner is mad!!! he is beating everybody he sees in his way,everybody!!! He goes to the backstage to get back in their limo,but then matt attacks him from behind,doing nothing really,so scott just pushes him off and opens the door for steph,and is about to go in,when all of a sudden,the other limo's door opens,it's brock lesnar! steiner looks at him and they stare,brock has a mad look and they begin a huge brawl in the backstage,officials,security,nobody can stop them!!!

commercials

we come back and mark lloyd is in the back he is with steph,and she says she has to go to cure steiner's wounds in her special way?maybe giving him some peaches and cream( while moving her ti ts!) or just pull all the pain out and she rubs the mic! but before she leaves,she says that the main event tonight is the big show vs chris benoit for the world title!!!

in the backstage,we see somebody doing something to a car. who is it?

commercials

we come back and we see some footage of whatever;s on ur mind,etc,LOL. but up next-the main event!

commercials

the big show vs chris benoit. They shaked hands and the match began,very good,in the end,brock comes out from the crowd and takes down the big show!!! he goes after benoit chasing him to the backstage,but he lets him go,he comes back to the ring and has a 2 by 4,and he breaks it in the big show's back. then he goes after benoit,we see benoit going to his car,but it won't start!!! brock is standing there laughing and beats up benoit and slams his head in the window breaking it!! and f-5 in the hood!!!

end of show

watcha all think?I g2g,sorry,LOL,please reply.

laters....

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Nice main event and the buildup for it.I think Roger is the main reason for this forum.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heh,thanks for the replies and the compliment,LOL. Sometimes I come home tired so my writing su cks,but I think it's pretty good. And I guess I was the one starting all the booking events,so I guess this is roger's forum,LOL. So anyways,thanks for the replies,stay tuned for my raw as well and next week's smackdown! Thanks.

laters....

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks,and after reading the spoilers,I think my show is kinda better,but reading it is different that seeing it,so we;ll wait and see,so thanks for the replies anyways,thanks.

laters....

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It isn't very hard to write for me,really,it's not. The most I have taken is about 15 minutes,besides that long,it's usually 5to 10 minutes. I think the wwe should be looking for people like that,God,they just don;t get it. Please,if anybody knows any wwe people,tell them to read my sh it!
if they don't like it,then they will continue to go down suckas!

laters...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts