Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slmmiversary will be on the road this year and it's going to take place on june 10 wich is really soon.

Four Men Ladder Match
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy vs James Storm vs Bobby Roode (c)

*Bobby Roode actually cheated or was lucky to keep is title against all three of them since Bound For Glory so I thought it could be a very interesting main-event.

Texas Death Match
Bully Ray vs Austin Aries

TNA Tag Team Championships
Motor City Machines Guns vs Kazarian and Daniels vs Samoa Joe and Magnus (c)

Hulk Hogan, Sting and Garrett Bischoff vs Ric Flair, Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle

*I would love to see Jarrett and Angle putting their personal issues aside and become a team similar to Austin and HHH

TV Championship
Crimson (c) vs Rob Van Dam

*I would have Crimson become the TV Champion in the next few weeks just to give a little bit of credibility to the title.

TNA Knockouts Championship
Triple Threat Match

Mickie James vs Gail Kim vs ODB

Joseph Parks vs Mr Anderson​

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Here is my dream card (ignoring all current storylines)

A double mainevent, 1 to please the IWC and 1 for the people who like familiar faces (ex-wwe guys)

1. Austin Aries vs AJ Styles. The dream match for every smark, as long as its build up properly, but they can use the history of the X-title for that. "Best X-Division champ ever match".

2. Jeff Hardy vs Bobby Roode for the title. I cant stand Jeff Hardy, but he does seem to have improved a little bit, and he sells the most merchandise. Like him or not, he is a real maineventer.

The tagteam division needs a lot of work, so i would put 2 tag matches on the show

3. MCMG vs Kazarian/Chris Daniels. This will be a good match for MCMG to get rid of some ringdust, and (re)introduce them to new fans.

4. Samoa Joe/Magnus vs Sting/James Storm. A random match, but it will help elevate Joe/Magnus as a tagteam, and being associated with Sting will also be good for Storm. Have Joe/Magnus use some brutal doubleteam moves on Sting before pinning him clean!

5. The mandatory knockout match. They only have 3 knockouts worth anything: Gail Kim, Mickie James and Sarita. Any combination will be fine, but i would go for Sarita vs Gail. As long as Sarita will be a face, so she can break out the moves she uses in CMLL.

With 3 matches that pleases the IWC the rest of the card should be used for the casual, any combo will do. But i would use:

6. Kurt Angle vs Doug Williams, i'm sure these 2 veterans can give us a very entertaining match (which the IWC will also appreciate)

7. Bully Ray vs Mr. Anderson. Basicly a filler match, but they are familiar names and it could be a fun match to watch.

7 matches total. For me this would potentially be PPV of the year.

People missing from the show: Crimson, Morgan, Garrett Bischoff, Anarquis, Hernandez, Pope, Devon, Robbie E, Rob Terry, Eric Young, RVD, Hogan, Flair, Zema Xion. And no, i didnt "forget" them, i consider them all dead weight. Release them all and you suddenly have enough money to bring Impact on the road every week.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
What I'd like to see : (King of the Mountain would have no penalty box cage and one would simply need to score a pinfall to become eligible to climb the ladder to retrieve the title and win the match as opposed to hanging the title)

World Heavyweight Title Match
King of the Mountain
Bobby Roode (c) vs James Storm vs AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy vs Ken Anderson

Knockout's Title Match
Gail Kim (c) vs Tara

Grudge Match
Sting vs Kurt Angle

X-Division Title Match
Austin Aries (c) vs Doug Williams

Television Title Open Challenge
Bully Ray (c) vs Anthony Nese

Crimson vs Rob Van Dam

Matt Morgan vs Robbie E w/ Robbie T

Tag Team Title Match
Joe & Magnus (c) vs MCMG vs Kaz & Daniels

·
Registered
12,136 Posts
TNA can bring back the King of the Mountain match BUT Bischoff and Hogan have stated in the past that they hate the match. Pritchard and Lagana don't have history with this match to care about it. I would be SURPRISE if they brought it back. I think its a safe match to have since Roode need more opponents.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
TNA can bring back the King of the Mountain match BUT Bischoff and Hogan have stated in the past that they hate the match. Pritchard and Lagana don't have history with this match to care about it. I would be SURPRISE if they brought it back. I think its a safe match to have since Roode need more opponents.
Thus why I think it needs to be simplified.

-No penalty box/cage
-Not reverse ladder where you hang the title, instead "eligible" wrestlers climb the ladder to grab the title and win the match
-To become eligible you need to score a pinfall or submission

Thus ineligible wrestlers can't win the match until they score a pinfall/submission but they can prevent an eligble wrestler from winning/retrieving the title.

There have been 8 Slammiversary PPV events and 6 of them have featured KOTM. It was a tradition at one point and being the 10th anniversary show they should feel the need to being it back at least one more time. Besides it is a way to give Roode "another win" and continue to build towards Storms eventually winning the title.

Storm can become "eligible" in the match by pinning Roode. And superkick Roode's head right off his shoulders in the post match.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Double main event with a KOTM for the next number 1 contendership and a Storm/Roode texas deathmatch in Texas.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
TNA Slammiversary 2012

TNA World Heavyweight Championship King Of The Mountain
Bobby Roode(c) vs James Storm vs Jeff Hardy vs Kurt Angle vs Bully Ray

Crimson vs AJ Styles

TNA X Division Championship
Austin Aries(c) vs Christopher Daniels

Gunner vs Rob Van Dam

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Motor City Machine Guns vs Magnus & Samoa Joe(c)

TNA Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim(c) vs Mickie James

Matt Morgan vs Kazarian

TNA TV Championship
D'Angelo Dinero(c) vs Mr.Anderson

·
Registered
895 Posts
TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Texas Bullrope Match
Bobby Roode (c) w/Ric Flair vs James Storm w/Hulk Hogan

Nº1 Contender Match
Jeff Hardy vs Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam vs Mr.Anderson

Hardcore Match
Bully Ray vs Austin Aries

TNA Slammiversary Special 10 Year Match
Jeff Jarrett vs AJ Styles vs Sting

World Tag Team Championship
Magnus & Joe vs MCMG vs Mexican America

TNA Television Title
Christopher Daniels w/Kazarian vs Devon

TNA Knockouts Title
Gail Kim vs Mickie James vs Tara

TNA Knockouts Tag Team
Eric Young & ODB vs Angelina Love & Winter vs Sarita & Rosita

Single Match - NO DQ

Crimson vs Morgan

X-Division Showcase

Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt

You wanna do a great 3 hour PPV, here you have it.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Last Man Standing for the World Heavyweight Championship
Bobby Roode(c) vs "Cowboy" James Storm

X Division Championship
Austin Aries(c) vs AJ Styles

Jeff Hardy vs Crimson

Tag Team Championships
Samoa Joe and Magnus(c) vs MCMG vs The Fallen (Kaz and Daniels)

Kurt Angle vs Bully Ray

Sting, Hulk Hogan, and Garret Bischofffpalm vs Ric Flair, Jeff Jarrett, and Gunner

Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim (c) vs ODB vs Mickie James vs Velvet Sky

Mr. Anderson vs RVD

·
Registered
990 Posts
Double main event with a KOTM for the next number 1 contendership and a Storm/Roode texas deathmatch in Texas.
I like this idea. KOTM was an interesting concept and I'd love to see it back. It didn't great in terms of selling PPVs, so I'm assuming that might be why they got rid of it but this is a good way of keeping it there whilst not trying to sell the PPV on it. They should get rid of the reverse ladder match concept of it and just have the contract/belt at the top and have players have to pin someone to become eligible for it.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
The two main events I want to see:

Street Fight
Bobby Roode (c) vs. James Storm

-If Storm does indeed win the title her, I don't think it should be in a LMS match. LMS matches are great, but usually anticlimactic. This needs to be a 1, 2, 3.

Hulk Hogan & Sting vs. Kurt Angle & Jeff Jarrett

-Something special for TNA: you get Hogan in the ring, teaming with Sting for the first time ever on PPV, Sting can do a lot of the legwork, an awesome heel pairing of Angle and Jarrett, as well playing on the different storylines between Hogan/Angle, Hogan/Jarrett, Sting/Angle, and Sting/Jarrett. NO FLAIR.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Slammiversary 10 Card

King of the Moutain Match
TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Bobby Roode (c) vs. Bully Ray vs. Ken Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. James Storm

Tag Team Grudge Match
Hulk Hogan, Sting vs. Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner, Ric Flair
There's been a lot of tension on the internet with Steiner and his Twitter comments towards Hogan, so this match will give us the opportunity to see them feud it out.

TNA Knockout's Championship
Gail Kim (c) vs. Mickie James

Velvet Sky vs. Winter
Special Guest Referee: Angelina Love

Ultimate X Match
X Division Championship

Austin Aries (c) vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kazarian vs. Zema Ion

TNA Tag Team Championships
Samoa Joe and Magnus (c) vs. Mexican America

TNA Television Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Devon (c)

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
World Heavyweight Championship - Texas Bullrope Match
Bobby Roode (c) vs. James Storm

10 Year TNA Special
Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles

6 Man Showcase Grudge Match
Jeff Hardy, Mr Anderson and Rob Van Dam vs. Bully Ray, Kurt Angle and Ric Flair

X-Division Championship
Austin Aries (c) vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kazarian

TNA Knockout's Championship
Gail Kim (c) vs. Mickie James

TNA Tag Team Championship - Two Out Of Three Falls
Samoa Joe and Magnus (c) vs. MotorCity Machine Guns

TNA Television Championship
Crimson (c) vs. ???

A Battle Of Respect
Garrett Bischoff vs. Sting

Pretty stacked card, IMO. Would be great to see. Slammiversary should be 4 hours, much like Wrestlemania, especially as it is their 10 year anniversary and what have you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
RVD vs. Austin Aries

Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky vs. Angelina Love vs. Madison Rayne

Motor City Machine Guns vs. Daniels and Kazarian

Devon vs. Crimson

Somoa Joe and Magnus vs. AJ Styles and Mr. Anderson

Garret Bischoff vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray vs. Gunner vs. Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan vs. Robbie E vs. Rob Terry vs. Anarquia vs. Abyss in a Gauntlet Match

Robert Roode vs. James Storm vs. Sting

·
Registered
94 Posts
TNA WORLD TITLE ROODE V STORM LAST MAN STANDING. X DIVISION TITLE MATCH DOUBLE A V A.J STYLES. 3 WAY FOR TAG TITLES JOE AND MAGNUS V MCMG V DANIELS AND LOWKI. TNA T.V TITLE MONSTERS BALL BULLY RAY (CHAMP) V RAVEN V HARDY V ANDERSON. KO TITLE MATCH KIM V SARITA. STING AND ANGLE V JARRETT AND MONTY BROWN. AND OPEN SHOW WITH A BATTLE ROYAL WITH PAST TNA AND CURRENT TNA STARS

·
Banned
367 Posts
Match 1: Aries vs AJ Styles for X-Division Title. Styles to win the belt. AA to move up to main event.
Match 2: Anderson vs Angle. Rebuild a great feud. Angle to win.
Match 3: MCMG vs Kaz/Daniels vs Joe/Magnus vs LAX for Tag Team Titles. MCMG to win titles.
Match 4: Devon vs Crimson for TV title. Crimson new champion. Dominates TV title division until the debut of Goldberg when he debuts and beats him for the title.
Match 5: Bully Ray vs Joseph Parks. Bully Ray to win but not fairly.
Match 6: Roode vs Storm in a Beer Bottle No DQ Match. Storm wins by interference from Sting. Referee gets knocked out. Sting smashes the bottle over Roode. Ref wakes up and sees Roode knocked out. Winner.
Main Event: RVD vs Hardy for Heavyweight Title in a Ladder Match. Hardy to win belt and Bully vs Hardy vs RVD next PPV. Make Bully win by causing a fight between Hardy and RVD. Makes for a great feud and then Bully can squash Devon, and then Bully vs Storm and Roode vs Sting.

That's right. Four new champs.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Slammiversary 2012:

KOTM: Storm vs. Roode vs. Hardy vs. Bull Ray vs. Rob Van Dam

AJ Styles vs. Ric Flair

Austin Aries vs. Kurt Angle

Monster's Ball Tag Team Titles: Daniels/Kazarian vs. MCMG vs. Magnus/Joe

Sarita vs. Gail Kim

Crimson vs. Sting

The Pope vs. Douglas Williams

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
King Of The Mountain for World Heavyweight Championship
Bobby Roode (c) vs RVD vs Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson- Roode beats all former wwe wrestlers

X Division Championship
Austin Aries (c) vs AJ Styles- Aries retains, but fued continues

Bully Ray vs Joseph Park- Park wins

Sting, Hogan, and Garett fpalm vs Flair, Jarrett, and Gunner-faces win

Tag Team Championships
Samoa Joe and Magnus (c) vs MCMG vs The Fallen(Kaz and Daniels)-guns take titles here

Crimson vs Matt Morgan- crimson wins i gues

Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim (c) vs Velvet Sky vs ODB vs Mickie James-dont care lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
SPECIAL ATTRACTION TAG MATCH:
Low-Ki & Petey Williams vs Christopher Daniels & Kazarian

Robert Roode comes to the ring and cuts a promo on his main event challenger, Jeff Jarrett. Scott D'Amore, his former manager with Team Canada, comes to the ring and tells Roode how proud he is to see him reach the top. But D'Amore also says that Roode shouldn't ruin his championship legacy by cheating and taking cheap shots. As D'Amore turns away, Roode attacks his former friend and sends him to the back on a stretcher.

TV TITLE MATCH (Hardcore Rules):
Devon (champ) vs Bubba Ray

TNA KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:
Gail Kim & Madison Rayne (champs) vs The Beautiful People (Love & Sky)

GAUNTLET MATCH FOR No. 1 CONTENDERSHIP:
Abyss vs RVD vs Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Hardy vs Crimson vs Matt Morgan

INTRODUCTION OF TNA "LEGENDS":
Raven, Elix Skipper, Chris Harris, Traci Brooks, Jerry Lynn, Shark Boy, Eric Young, Petey Williams, Low-Ki, Monty Brown, Kid Kash, Jay Lethal, etc.

X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH:
Austin Aries (champ) vs AJ Styles

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH:
Samoa Joe & Magnus (champs) vs Motor City Machine Guns

SPECIAL ATTRACTION SINGLES MATCH:
Kurt Angle vs Douglas Williams

MAIN EVENT - TNA WORLD TITLE MATCH:
Robert Roode (champ) vs Jeff Jarrett

After Roode cheats to retain his title, he puts a beating on the TNA founder. At the very end, James Storm surprises everybody by rushing to the ring and chase away Roode. Storm is back after a two-month absence, and pledges to work his way back to the title picture through the Bound for Glory series.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts