Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Step 1 - Take iMPACT Wrestling on the road on a permanent basis

Finally it looks like TNA are now actually beginning to put this into effect. The Fayetteville taping were a success and now they have several on the road tapings schedule for the coming months. I would not rest until every episode is taped on the road.

Step 2 - Make sure every PPV is broadcast Live on the road

It appears as though TNA is currently focusing on taking iMPACT on the road more so than their PPVs. Obviously it is more difficult to broadcast a live show from an unfamiliar arena than it is a taped one, but I think every PPV should be on the road and Live.

Step 3 - Broadcast every iMPACT Wrestling show Live

Once TNA has mastered broadcasting every PPV live from different arena, I think my next step would be to make iMPACT live every week. A live TV show is far more interesting and unpredictable than a taped one.

Step 4 - Pump as much money as possible into promotion

This is something that TNA has been atrocious at doing for the past several years. I would invest in commercials, billboards, press conferences etc to get the TNA name into the mainstream media.

Step 5 - Milk the big name talent as much as possible so future stars can get exposure

I would market TNA by using the big name talent currently on the roster. Hogan, Flair, Sting, Angle, RVD, Dudley Boyz, Hardy Boyz etc. It is no secret that these stars will not be around forever though, but in marketing the big name, you get exposure to the future stars and up-and-comers. In 5 years time, my aim would be to have AJ Styles and Samoa Joe as the poster boys of the company, having been passed the torch from Angle etc. AJ and Joe would be to TNA what Cena and Orton are to WWE today.

Obviously, my step-by-step plan would take time and a substantial amount of money, but this is a hypothetical plan. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
1. Not enough money.

2. This wouldn't work.... (doesn't change booking, doesn't change the awful management, etc)

3. TNA has tried a lot of these ideas already and they haven't made a dent.

4. This thread has been done before like 99874 times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.