Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I am the Prince of Saiyans once again!!
1,558 Posts
looks alright! :)

little choppy but still a good design, this one of your first times?

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
That banner is down right horrific.

My advise is to get photoshop. It's not hard to get and you make better banners with photoshop.

·
I am the Prince of Saiyans once again!!
1,558 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
That banner is down right horrific.

My advise is to get photoshop. It's not hard to get and you make better banners with photoshop.

Thats not very nice... :angry:

100 POSTS!

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Photoshop would definatly be your best bet. It's a lot easier to cut images it looks like you just erased around the image which is the last thing you want to do. Also the text is bad and you spelled his name Ron Van Damn. And it's Dam not damn. Positives to the banner are the bg is cool(premade or did you make it), the logo would fit well if you added a blue shadow and it was cut better. The effect on the bottom cut goes well with the bg.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3VK said:
Photoshop would definatly be your best bet. It's a lot easier to cut images it looks like you just erased around the image which is the last thing you want to do. Also the text is bad and you spelled his name Ron Van Damn. And it's Dam not damn. Positives to the banner are the bg is cool(premade or did you make it), the logo would fit well if you added a blue shadow and it was cut better. The effect on the bottom cut goes well with the bg.
Your 1000% I took my time i would have a descent banner ok thanks for the help alot . Sucks that i have Paint Shop Pro 9

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I made some decent stuff with Paintshop Pro when I used it.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm not liking this one. For a 4th banner it's ok. But it really is awful. Just work at it you'll improve in no time :)

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
It's really ugly. Cuts are bad, colors are bad, it's not a banner, it's a ugly splash and you spelled Rob Van Dam's name wong. Get PhotoShop CS and keep practicing. 2.5/10.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts