Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Photoshop would definatly be your best bet. It's a lot easier to cut images it looks like you just erased around the image which is the last thing you want to do. Also the text is bad and you spelled his name Ron Van Damn. And it's Dam not damn. Positives to the banner are the bg is cool(premade or did you make it), the logo would fit well if you added a blue shadow and it was cut better. The effect on the bottom cut goes well with the bg.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3VK said:
Photoshop would definatly be your best bet. It's a lot easier to cut images it looks like you just erased around the image which is the last thing you want to do. Also the text is bad and you spelled his name Ron Van Damn. And it's Dam not damn. Positives to the banner are the bg is cool(premade or did you make it), the logo would fit well if you added a blue shadow and it was cut better. The effect on the bottom cut goes well with the bg.
Your 1000% I took my time i would have a descent banner ok thanks for the help alot . Sucks that i have Paint Shop Pro 9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.