Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyways this is my card for the Royal Rumble for next year in January, so here it goes:

WWE Championship (Triple-Threat Match)

CM Punk (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena

If you saw my TLC Card, this is how I would set up this match, as I would have Punk win the title at TLC beating Del Rio in a Ladder Match to become the new WWE Champion, only for Del Rio to cash in his rematch clause, only for Cena to interrupt and say how he beat Triple H in the Chairs Match to become the new #1 Contender for the WWE Championship, and then the new COO Johnny Ace comes out and says that both Del Rio and Cena have valid claims to the WWE Championship and that they will decide who will face Punk as it will be Cena vs Del Rio in the main event of RAW and that ends up going to a no contest and COO Johnny Ace says that the WWE Championship will be defended at the Rumble and that Punk is going to defend not just against Cena but Del Rio too as it will be a Triple-Threat Match for the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble. Punk doesn't mind and neither does Cena, but Del Rio is livid that he has to take part in a Triple-Threat Match when he should be the one facing Punk one on one.

World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton (c) vs Cody Rhodes

How I would set this one up would be that I would have an 8-man tournament to determine who faces Orton at the Rumble, and Rhodes ends up winning by defeating his opponent Masked Kane in the finals albeit by interference from Mark Henry as Henry came in while the ref was knocked out, and he gave Masked Kane a World's Strongest Slam with a steel chair planted in the center of the ring giving it to him on the chair, and Kane sat up only for Rhodes to come from behind and plant him with a Cross Rhodes, and Rhodes is going to the Rumble to face Orton. Only for Orton to come out after the match is over, and he gets in the ring with Rhodes and they stare down only for Orton to hit the RKO on Rhodes out of nowhere sending a message to Rhodes that he plans on beating him at the Rumble

WWE Divas Championship

Beth Phoenix (c) vs Eve Torres

How I would set this one up would be that I would have Eve win a Battle Royal to determine who faces Beth at the Rumble for the WWE Divas Championship, and Eve wins the Battle Royal last eliminating Natalya to become #1 Contender, and Beth comes in after the match and attacks Eve with Natalya helping only for Kelly Kelly to come in and make the save, and the match is set

40-Man Royal Rumble Match

(The winner gets a main event WWE or World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania 28 XXVIII)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I were to add another match, it would be an Intercontinental Championship match with Ted DiBiase defending the title against Sin Cara

·
You're a mong.
5,398 Posts
I'd like to see Barrett around the IC title picture - mainly due to where he's from but he just seems like a star in the making to me. I've always thought a prolonged Sheamus - Barrett feud would be violent so that'd be something I'd like to see on future cards.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too but I would really start their feud at the Royal Rumble during the 40-man Royal Rumble match where Sheamus eliminates Barrett only for Barrett to come back and eliminate Sheamus, and they start brawling

·
You're a mong.
5,398 Posts
That sounds good actually, they'd make a nice Wrestlemania match. The Rumble is one of my fave PPVs and if they actually went your card plus another match or two then it'd have the potential to be something good.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I reckon Cena will be in the rumble and will come down to him and Rock at the end. Or Rock will cost Cena winning it some how.

·
Registered
61 Posts
WWE Championship
CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio (Mysterio returns and costs ADR the match, leading to a match at WM)

Mark Henry vs. Kane (at EC, Undertaker costs Mark Henry the title for injuring Kane after this match, leading to Henry/Taker at WM)

The Miz vs. R-Truth

Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

40-Man Royal Rumble
The Miz (challenges CM Punk at WM)

these all lead to WM where the matches are:
Punk/Miz (WWE)
Cena/Rock
Orton/Bryan (WHC)
Taker/Henry
Del Rio/Mysterio
Barrett/Foley
HHH/Vince

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WWE Championship
CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio (Mysterio returns and costs ADR the match, leading to a match at WM)

Mark Henry vs. Kane (at EC, Undertaker costs Mark Henry the title for injuring Kane after this match, leading to Henry/Taker at WM)

The Miz vs. R-Truth

Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

40-Man Royal Rumble
The Miz (challenges CM Punk at WM)

these all lead to WM where the matches are:
Punk/Miz (WWE)
Cena/Rock
Orton/Bryan (WHC)
Taker/Henry
Del Rio/Mysterio
Barrett/Foley
HHH/Vince
Out of your card the matches that I would change would be the World Heavyweight Championship, instead I would have Randy Orton coming in as champion and Randy defends his title against Kane and Mark Henry in a Triple Threat Match with Randy retaining. Then Mark Henry snaps and injures Kane again, only for Taker to make his return and attack Mark Henry

And for the WWE Championship, I would make it a Triple-Threat Match as well with CM Punk defending his title against Alberto Del Rio and against Cena, with Rock returning at the Rumble costing Cena the title off of a distraction, and Del Rio looks to take advantage of that but out of nowhere Punk capitalizes and takes advantage of Del Rio retaining that way because Rey also makes his return too during the same match costing Del Rio

And with Miz vs R-Truth, I would have Miz turn on Truth and stay heel with Truth becoming a face again

And as for Sheamus vs Barrett, I would not change that match at all

And for the Rumble Match I would have Jericho make his shocking return winning the Rumble Match at #36 entrant during the 40 man Rumble last eliminating Miz to win the Rumble which would set up Jericho vs Punk at Mania

The Best in the World at What He Does Chris Jericho vs. The Best Wrestler In The World CM Punk, what a main event right there

·
You're a mong.
5,398 Posts
I'd have;

The Royal Rumble
--
CM Punk vs. The Miz - presuming there's going to be a feud with numerous superstars involved following Night of Champions.
--
WWE Title - John Cena vs. ??? - I'm not sure who the contender could be, perhaps Del Rio? I'm pretty sure Cena will still have the belt by the turn of the year though.
--
World Title - Mark Henry vs. Sheamus - I really want to see this, based off the fact that it'd be a rough affair and be relatively unpredictable.
--
Divas Title - Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya - I can see this Divas of Doom thing going to at least Wrestlemania.
--
Intercontinental Title - Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara

Mine would go something like that. it is quite hard to predict what is going to happen really, as the WWE has been quite unpredictable as of late.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But my pick to win the 2012 Rumble, the 40-man Royal Rumble Match winner for next year, called it, will be Chris Jericho who makes his shocking return

·
Registered
825 Posts
Mark Henry (C) vs. Sheamus

Divas Championship
Natalya (C) vs. Beth Phoenix

Intercontinental Championship
Sin Cara (C) vs. Wade Barrett

WWE Championship- Fatal 4Way
John Cena (C) vs. CM Punk vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz

The Royal Rumble
Winner: Randy Orton

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Henry/Taker at Wrestlemania?

Aw man, not again!

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Singles Match for the WWE Championship:

John Cena (c) Vs. Alberto Del Rio

Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Mark Henry (c) Vs. Sheamus

4 Team Elimination Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship:

Kings of Wrestling Vs. Air Boom (c) Vs. The Usos Vs. Awesome Truth

Singles Match for the Divas Championship:

Beth Phoenix (c) Vs. Kelly Kelly

40 Man Royal Rumble. Winner: CM Punk

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
i am sure the rock will be a part of the Royal Rumble match maybe him and punk the last two with cena costing him the match not the opposite
maybe earlier on the card the rock costs cena the wwe title

1 - 20 of 47 Posts