Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Face the harsh reality -- most of the older members, ones who have been here for over a year or so, have been dying out. I am sure Jake will be de-modded soon (nothing against you Jake but it will have to be done), and you REALLY didn't get my message after I de-modded you. I've been posting in the General WWE (not posting as much but more viewing), SmackDown!, and PPV forums -- I've seen you online and had to move old threads. Of course it is also my job to move threads, but I told you that you were slacking -- and to be honest you have gotten "lazy" and have cocked an attitude ever since I made you a super mod. You think you are "the shit," when in reality you are not. Your constant hassle with members, myself included, has run out, just as Angel's did.

Angel was unbanned just so she could help liven the forums. She insulted people and ANY regular member would have been banned for such nonsense. I figured I'd keep her just so there would be at least some activity. Oh, but the activity died and her posts were only getting worse. That is why Serra is gone. How could you NOT agree with her being banned? She should have been banned about the third time she insulted people, but she wasn't.

Old staff is just about gone. Who do we have that has been here as long as Jake? I think he is the "oldest" (in terms of being on the staff) staff now (besides Lonesome Hobo, who visits but not as much, and naturally myself). I've been lenient keeping these people. I kept Stinger when he didn't visit much, I kept Machine, and Chainsaw, and even Bofpak. Their days are just done...

First of all, I'd just like to congratulate Lee on closing the thread so I couldn't reply. Congrats to OZ for trying. Explain to me then why they were allowed to continue to be mod. I have nothing against Jake, but the fact that he is allowed to continue to be mod, despite the fact that I have not seen him make anything close to a constructive post anywhere. I don't know where you got this idea that I thought I was "the shit." I appologize if I acted arrogantly at any time. You led by example. Try as you may to deny, and try as I might to argue with Rajah at times about it, we aren't that different. Except, I think that I am a more "user friendy" poster. Never have I once, to my knowledge, been recommended to be de-modded, yet you have been recommened by "the people" several times. Your gross lack of competence makes you nothing more than an average hipocrite.(Flash, feel free.)

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Uh wha? GP de-modded? Loz, he was one of the few staff members who actually posted in the WWE section. This makes no sense to me at all, but whatever.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Kliqster said in post #5 :
Uh wha? GP de-modded? Loz, he was one of the few staff members who actually posted in the WWE section. This makes no sense to me at all, but whatever.
Apparently something happened last night according to BabyBoy....

B

·
0 Posts
No, read that thread. I was going by that one thread in the Dumpster udum.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I think you'll find I was right as you told me something happened and to go look in the dumpster BabyBoydum...

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Lee said GP wasn't moving enough threads in the WWE section, and that he has a bad attitude.

Just to make a long story short.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Actually I visit as much as I always did.

I've never been one to post alot anyway. I mean look at how long I've been here. In total I've only got probably a few thousand posts.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I leave, I go down in a blaze of glory, so don't worry. Unless, this incompetent Admin we have decides otherwise.

At the time I corrected mistakes, that was "the thing" or something, as there were whole threads seemingly dedicated to it, including posts from you. Here's a few quick facts for you, pal. Rarely do I visit the Smackdown forum, and I've been to the PPV forum maybe twice. The WWE forum I'm not at a whole lot, and the RAW one is the most I go to. I'm sorry, I don't read Trivia/Word Games, rarely read Sports, and don't know what you seem to want me to do in in the Graphics section, because I moved/closed/etc. threads there if I saw them. I still don't know where you got this idea in your head that I think I'm "the king" or "the shit." If anybody thinks they are a king, it is without a doubt you. You abuse privilages, and don't deny it, then claim that you "don't have to answer to anybody." I'm sorry if I'm more lenient at times with threads that are pointless, I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm not a person who will close a thread containing a question that has been answered, just to close it. If it gets old and is brought, sure I will. Otherwise, there's no reason to. Some people thing differently, and I'm not saying anybody in particular, not even you, Lee. I don't know how long other people were left mod, despite the fact that they didn't even post, let alone mod. Examples are Chainy, Grace, etc. They aren't bad people, but they are direct conflicts to your appearant reasoning. This leads me, and many other I'd assume, to think that this has nothing to do with it.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I'm not taking sides. I don't neccessarily agree or disagree with Lee's decsion. But, I think you're going at this ALL WRONG. We all know arguing with Lee and telling him he's wrong is not the way to make him give in...

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So I've been demodded for insulting you, which was the point I was trying to make this whole time. You even admit I have a right to. Thank you. Now, is an insult a good reason for someone to be demodded? Anyone can answer this too.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Obviously you neglected to read my post. I invite you to retry. I know I've won now that you are "inviting" me to re-read a post. Insults on intelligence are your security blanket. The thing is, you've built a reputation as being power hungry and being the "be all end all" as well as insulting. You've furthered this reputation now, which doesn't help the site. Maybe you should think that when nobody agrees with you that you might, just maybe, be wrong.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts