Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting a new thread for Raw. It's plain and simple; no Bret Hart like returns, no crazy matches, just plain WWE Style. I will continue storylines from TV and make up my own matches. For example, as I write my first one, I will put in Triple H vs. Kane. But I will also add other matches that are my own ideas. I will write one later today and post it and I will try to continue every week.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was a little late on this one, telling you it would be up Friday afternoon. But I still managed to put up my first Raw. Rate it please!

The Raw pyro goes off and JR and King welcome us to Raw live from Madison Square Garden in New York City. He reminds us that Triple H faces Kane for the World Title and if Kane loses, he will de-mask.

Evolution’s music hits and Triple H, Randy Orton, and Ric Flair make their way to the ring. All 3 have a smile on their face as they hope to unmask Kane later on.
Triple H: Well folks, this is it. Tonight after I beat Kane to retain my title, you will see the man under the mask. Everyone will see the true ugly monster that he really is. Last week, I gave Kane the opportunity of a lifetime. I asked him to join Evolution and become a winner. He declined a proposition that would make him famous. He could have been the next huge superstar by joining myself, Randy, and Ric. But that’s just the way it is. You lose, it’s not my fault for beating you. Kane, the legacy behind that red and black mask is officially over tonight.
Shawn Michaels’ music hits and he makes his way to the ring.
Shawn: Triple H, you think it’s gonna be that easy? You think you’re going to walk down that ramp and pin Kane? It’s not gonna be easy Hunter. If you’ve been watching Kane the past few weeks, you know very well he wants to beat you. He has just as good a chance as you Hunter to win the World Title and walk out a true champion. And he won’t be alone. If you’re walking down here with two guys to back you up, so will Kane. Because tonight, I will be joining Kane in his corner for the match.
Shawn walks out with a smile on his face as Triple H, Ric Flair, and Randy Orton stare Michaels down.

RVD vs. Rosey
Rob makes his way down to the ring and he does his RVD taunt. Rosey makes his way to the ring ready for action. RVD starts off with a variety of punches and kicks. Rob throws Rosey in the corner and backflips. He runs at him full steam, but Rosey kicks him in the chest. Rosey picks up RVD and Gorilla Presses him to the mat. He picks him up and throws Rob off the ropes into a body slam. 1, 2, kickout from Rob! He gathers himself with the crazy crowd behind him. He punches Rosey in the ribs and bounces off the ropes. He nails a cross body and goes for the Rolling Thunder. RVD connects! He waits for Rosey to get up and then nails him with a stiff kick in the chin. Rob goes up top for the 5-Star Frog Splash. Rob nails Rosey and crawls over. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: RVD

Stone Cold and Eric Bischoff are shown talking backstage. They are discussing Ivory’s recent success against Jazz and decide to give her a match against Molly as a number one contender’s match. Stone Cold then pulls out his old guitar and begins to sing. He tells Bischoff he has a very sexy lady waiting outside and she wants meet Eric. He brings in a beautiful blonde woman. He points out to Bischoff it is the wrong person. He tells the blonde to leave, much to Bischoff’s dismay. Stone Cold brings in Mae Young with her neck brace on. She yells at him, telling him that it was his fault for putting her in a match against Test. She then tells him that she’s suing!

Renee Dupree vs. Bubba Ray Dudley
Both men are accompanied to the ring by their tag team partners, Renee with Sylvan and Bubba with D’Von. Renee and Bubba start off, and Dupree throws punches at Bubba Ray. He whips him off the ropes and hits a clothesline. He then yells to the crowd that France is the best and the fans boo. He turns around, and Bubba is back at his feet. He throws punches at him and then picks up Renee. He slams him to the mat and then drives an elbow into his chest. Bubba goes to the top rope and misses an attempt at a frog splash. Both men are out cold, and Sylvan distracts the referee. D’Von runs over and knocks Sylvan off of the apron and they both go sprawling to the ground. Bubba Ray gets up to see what happened, but Renee rolls him up. He grabs the tights and gets the 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Renee Dupree

Triple H is shown backstage talking to a man in a mask. It is inaudible, and nobody can hear what Triple H is saying to the masked man. He appears to be tall and lanky, but no one knows who it could be.

Goldberg vs. Steven Richards
Goldberg makes his way to the ring and Steven Richards follows. Victoria distracts Goldberg early on, allowing Steven to get a few punches in. But Goldberg fights back, giving Steven no chance. He throws Richards off the ropes and nails a powerslam. He doesn’t bother to cover him, and decides to line up Steven for a spear. Goldberg runs straight at him, but Richards ducks and Goldberg nails the ring post. Richards tries to pick up Goldberg, but is rejected. Goldberg picks him up, and nails a huge jackhammer. 1, 2, 3! Goldberg isn’t finished yet. He lines up Steven for the spear he missed earlier. Goldberg connects, leaving Steven lying in the middle of the ring.

Christian walks in to Bischoff and Austin’s office. He talks about being such a great Intercontinental Champion, and that nobody can beat him. He asks if Bischoff likes his new haircut, and he agrees. Austin then goes on to tell him that Booker T gets a rematch later tonight for the Intercontinental Championship. Christian smiles, but then Stone Cold tells him it’s No Disqualification.

Highlight Reel-Special Guest: Stacy Keibler
Jericho: Welcome to the Highlight Reel! You know, I’ve taken a few weeks off from the show, but I’m back and raring to go! Even though I lost to Goldberg at Bad Blood, it isn’t over buddy. I can beat you anytime, anywhere. But we can settle this later. Without further ado, let me introduce tonight’s guest, Stacy Keibler.
Stacy makes her way to the ring with a smile on her face.
Jericho: Now Stacy, at Bad Blood, you got the services of Scott Steiner. Are you happy with this?
Stacy: Yes, very much so.
Jericho: Well, I decided to make this program interesting by having two guests tonight. Allow me to introduce to you, Test!
Test makes his way to the ring with a smile on his face. Stacy looks worried as Test walks into the ring and straight at her. Test grabs Stacy and kisses her forcibly and she tries to run away. But Test holds her tight. Scott Steiner runs down to the ring. Steiner runs in and saves Stacy from Test. He then nails Test with a clothesline and takes Stacy away. He tells Jericho it was all a set-up and that he wants a match next week. Jericho declines, telling Steiner he has more important things to do.

Molly vs. Ivory
Molly starts off with forearms into Ivory’s chest. She whips Ivory off the ropes and nails a clothesline. Molly picks her up, keeping a fast tempo to the match. She hits two more clotheslines and goes for a pin. 1, 2, kickout by Ivory! Ivory fights back, and nails a dropkick on Molly. She waits for her to get up, and then nails Molly over the ropes with a kick. They battle on the outside, and Molly gets the upper hand. She throws Ivory into the ring steps and then covers her in the ring. 1, 2, kickout from Ivory! Ivory gets back up, and nails Molly with shots on her chest. She throws Molly off the ropes, and grabs her with a rollup. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Ivory
After the match, Jazz runs down. Ivory is celebrating, but Jazz nails her with the Women’s Championship. She yells at Ivory telling her she can’t win and Jazz will always be champion.

Booker T is backstage with Terri for an interview.
Terri: Booker, in a few moments, you will face Christian for the Intercontinental Title. Are you ready?
Booker T: Damn right, I’m ready. I’ve been waiting for this rematch to come around. And Christian’s ass is mine tonight, because he damn well knows he cheated to get out of Bad Blood. When Christian meets me out in that ring, it’s personal. It’s No DQ, anything goes. So if I have to, I will pick up that title belt and nail Christian right smack in the head. Now can you dig that… sucka!

Booker T vs. Christian-Intercontinental Championship
Booker T makes his way to the ring, followed by the Intercontinental Champion Christian. Booker T starts off with a variety of punches to Christian’s head. Christian runs at Booker T, but Booker flips him to the mat. Booker T picks him up, and nails him with an uppercut. Booker goes for a quick end, trying to hit his Scissors Kick. Christian moves out of the way, and nails Booker with a few punches. Christian throws Booker into the corner and off the post. Christian goes to the outside and picks up his title belt. He lines up Booker T, and Earl Hebner can only watch. Christian connects with the title, and pins Booker T. 1, 2, kickout from Booker! Christian can’t believe that Booker kicked out of the shot from the belt. Christian now goes for the Unprettier, but Booker T shoves him off the ropes and into a rollup. 1, 2, kickout from Christian! Booker T is shocked that Christian got a shoulder up. Booker T goes back to work on Christian and kicks him square in the gut. Booker T hits his Scissors Kick, and then goes for the Spinaroonie. He then walks over to pin Christian, but walks away. He picks up the title with the fans encouraging him. Booker T lines up Christian, and nails him with the title. 1, 2, 3!
Booker T wins the Intercontinental Title!
Winner: Booker T
Booker celebrates with his title, and walks out a champion.

Kane is shown walking backstage with Shawn Michaels. Triple H walks out of his locker room with Randy Orton and Ric Flair following.

Triple H vs. Kane-World Heavyweight Championship
Kane comes out possibly for the final time with his mask on with Shawn Michaels, and Triple H walks down with Orton and Flair. Triple H wants to shake hands with Kane as a truce, but Kane rejects. He slaps Triple H’s hand away, and goes to work with right hands to the Game. Kane throws Triple H off the ropes and nails a clothesline. Triple H gets up, but Kane greets him with another clothesline. Kane picks up Triple H and Body Presses him to the mat. Kane isn’t stopping for any breaks! Kane kicks Triple H and throws him to the corner. Kane runs right at Triple H but he is kicked back by the Game. Triple H kicks Kane, and throws a few punches. Triple H then tries to pick up Kane for a suplex, but Kane reverses it and hits a suplex of his own. Kane lines up Triple H for the chokeslam, and grabs him by the throat. Orton and Flair distract Nick Patrick, while Triple H gets a Low Blow in on Kane. Kane collapses and Triple H has a smile on his face. He throws Kane into the corner and lifts him up on the top rope. The Game climbs up, and nails a top rope superplex. Both men are out cold, but Triple H crawls over to Kane for a pin. 1, 2, kickout from Kane! They both get up, and Kane and Triple H throw punches at each other. Triple H gets the upper hand once more, and takes out Kane’s ankle. He then locks in a Figure Four, with Ric Flair enjoying it. Kane withstands the pain, but Triple H locks it in again. Triple H stands back to line up Kane for a Pedigree. Triple H kicks him, and nails the Pedigree. Randy Orton and Ric Flair are talking to the referee, who was discussing Shawn Michaels. Meanwhile, there is no count in the ring. Shawn walks in and hits Sweet Chin Music. Triple H staggers around, but falls right onto Kane’s chest. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Triple H
Shawn can’t believe what he did to Kane, and begins to cry. Randy Orton and Ric Flair walk in to the ring. Triple H makes the motion to take Kane’s mask off. Flair and Orton rip off his mask, but Kane covers up his face. Triple H kicks him, and they pull back his hair. They reveal Kane’s face to the entire crowd, and the fans at home. Triple H kicks him, and nails another Pedigree.
Triple H: Well Kane, it’s all over. We know who you are now. The man behind the mask has been revealed. But now I need to reveal another man behind a mask.
The masked man has a bottle of champagne with him, and his mask still on. Triple H takes off his mask and reveals him.
Triple H: Ladies and gentlemen, the newest member of Evolution is Mark Jindrak!
All 4 men toast the champagne over Kane, with Triple H hoisting his World Heavyweight Championship high in the air.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Good show, Grade: B-

·
Registered
302 Posts
nice job. you just might have a career as a writer for WWE someday.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Good Raw, nothing to really improve on except maybe spacing the interviews away from matches, like at the end.

Overall Grade: B+

A-Dust

·
Registered
59 Posts
good show...great details...but i still dont like kane losing his mask in any way shape or form...it sucks cauz i really think he was an underrated wrestler with a good future. O well...can't wait for next week

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Okay, here's week 2. I promised of posting this show on Fridays, but now it looks like it will be on Mondays. Maybe mornings, maybe afternoons, maybe evenings. But now you can check back every Monday.

The Raw pyro kicks off and J.R. and King talk about Kane unmasking last week on Raw. Triple H’s music hits and The Game comes to the ring. He is without Randy Orton and Ric Flair. He then proceeds to grab a microphone.

Triple H: As you can see, I am without Randy and Ric. They are getting ready for Randy’s match tonight. Anyway, I guess everyone found out the legend is over. Kane is no longer the masked man that he was. Kane lost, and I won. It was plain and simple. All Kane had to do was take off the mask. He did take off that mask, and boy is he ugly! I mean, he is just decrepit looking and disgusting. Kane, you…
Steve Austin’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.
Steve: Triple H, you make me sick. You whine and complain all day long about beating Kane, when you really didn’t. The low blows, the cheap shots, Randy and Ric backing you up. How couldn’t you win? So tonight, you’re going to be competing. I can assure you that the World Heavyweight Title is not on the line because of some damn contract thing, but if I had to, I would put it on the line. Anyway, tonight you’re going to be facing the Showstopper, the Heartbreak Kid, the icon Shawn Michaels!
Steve walks out and Triple H has a scared look on his face.

Maven vs. Chris Nowinski
Theodore Long gets onto the mic and talks about how Chris was screwed last week at MSG because of a botched call. He asked for a rematch and got it to prove who the real Tough Enough champion is. Maven comes to the ring and the fans give him a nice pop.

Maven starts off by giving Chris a few punches to the head. Maven throws Chris into the corner and lands shots to Chris’ midsection. Chris grabs Maven’s hand on one of the attempts, and throws him to the ground. Chris picks up Maven and whips him off the ropes and nails a clothesline. Chris then picks up Maven and presses him twice, but Maven slips off his back and grabs the tights. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Maven
Theodore Long runs in and starts yelling at the referee, but to no avail. Maven wins over Chris Nowinski once more.

Eric Bischoff and Stone Cold are shown talking backstage.
Eric: What the hell did you do? Making a huge match of Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H and you didn’t talk to me about it? You’re crazy!
Stone Cold: No, I’m not crazy! I had to do it, because I’m damn tired of seeing Triple H moaning and complaining every week. I’m giving him the most competition I can give him, and he has to do what the General Manager says.
Stone Cold walks out and Bischoff shuts the door behind him.

Scott Steiner vs. Lance Storm
Lance and Scott make their way to the ring, Scott accompanied by Stacy Keibler.
Steiner starts off with a left and right punch combo and then throws Lance off the ropes. He nails a clothesline, and another one as Lance staggers back up. Steiner hits a German Suplex, and then does 5 push ups taunting Lance. Lance gets up, but Steiner is right there with more punches to Lance. He throws Lance into the corner, and runs right at him. Lance counters with an elbow to Steiner. Lance then bounces off the ropes and hits a quick cross body on Steiner. 1, 2, kickout by Steiner! Lance picks up Steiner and Stone Cold walks out. He yells at Lance telling him he’s boring and tells him that he’s going to take a nap now. Meanwhile, Steiner has staggered to his feet. Lance turns around, and Steiner nails a DDT. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Scott Steiner

Steiner celebrates with Stacy after the match and heads to the back. Lance can’t believe he lost, and is pissed off.

Rico is shown backstage with Jackie Gayda, and they are doing another edition of Rico’s Runway, where Jackie tries on different clothes. Rico seems to be very excited, and he says that although he doesn’t have a match, he can still have Rico’s Runway show. Jackie sports many different dresses, and Rico picks one out for Jackie to wear on Heat Sunday night.

Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring for another rendition of the Highlight Reel. The ring is set up with all of his things, including the Jeritron 5000.
Jericho: Tonight, I would like to introduce my two guests. They have been given a lot of trouble lately for being, well… non-patriotic. Ladies and gentlemen, the Tag Team Champions, La Resistance!
La Resistance comes to the ring, sporting their gowns and title belts.
Jericho: Now guys, how tough is it to be from France?
Sylvan: It is very tough, Chris. We get so much criticism for being French and being the Tag Team Champions. People yell at us in arenas across the U.S. like they are right now. Nobody wants us here; we are disrespected for being French.
Rene: We are the Tag Team Champions of the world, but we get no credit. We are ashamed at how we are treated as one another in the WWE, and we are linked to being complete idiots. But we really aren’t complete idiots. Would idiots win the Tag Team Titles in a couple weeks? No. We are the best Tag Team Champions ever!
D’Von and Bubba appear at the top of the stage, and run down to the ring. They throw punches at each other, and Jericho joins in. A 3 on 2 attack occurs until Booker T runs to the ring. He punches out everyone, and leaves with the Dudley Boyz.

Ivory vs. Jazz-Women’s Championship
Ivory makes her way to the ring, followed by Jazz accompanied by Theodore Long. Jazz starts off with a whip off the rope, and hits a clothesline. Ivory gets back up, and counters with shots to Jazz’s chest. Ivory throws Jazz in the corner, and slaps her chest 3 times before Jazz reverses. Jazz proceeds on, and hits Ivory with 3 slaps to her chest. Jazz then grabs Ivory by the hair, and yells at her. She picks Ivory up, and hits a suplex. Jazz goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout from Ivory! Ivory battles back with a chop, which staggers Jazz. She then lines up a dropkick. She hits it, and both women lay on the mat. Ivory gets up first, and climbs to the top rope. She jumps off, and connects with a cross body. She can’t hold on, and Jazz rolls through for a pin. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Jazz
Jazz leaves as the champion with Theodore Long. Ivory stands in the ring yelling at Jazz and telling her that she wants another chance.

Bischoff is backstage alone without Stone Cold. Booker T walks in pumped up and pissed off.
Booker T: Come on man, I need a match right here tonight. Let me get back at Jericho and La Resistance. Because I’m the 5 Time WCW Champion and I am the best here!
Bischoff: Alright, I’ll tell you what I can do for you. Tonight, you team up with a partner of your choosing to take on Jericho and Christian. Fair enough?
Booker T: Yeah, that’s cool. I already know who my partner is too.
Booker walks out excited that he has a match against Jericho.

Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam
Randy Orton’s music hits and he comes to the ring with Ric Flair. RVD comes to the ring as well, but no one is behind him to back him up. Randy starts off with a grapple move, throwing RVD to the ground. He pumps his muscles as RVD stretches out. They lock again, with Randy throwing Rob off the ropes. RVD ducks, and comes back strong with a spinning heel kick. He runs off the ropes and hits a backflip. RVD goes up to the top rope, and hits a split-legged moonsault. He goes for the pinfall, but Randy kicks out at 2. Ric slams the mat, trying to get Orton motivated. Randy gets up, but RVD then hits a cross body using the ropes. RVD then bounces off the ropes, and hits Rolling Thunder. RVD goes to the top rope and lines up Orton for the 5-Star. Ric yells as RVD is in the air, and Orton gets out of the way in time. Orton lines up RVD as he wobbles to his feet. Orton lifts up RVD, and hits a powerslam. Orton picks up RVD, and rolls him up. He grabs onto the ropes for leverage and gets a 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Randy Orton

RVD complains to the referee that Randy’s foot was on the ropes but Randy and Ric walk away with smiles on their faces.

Booker T/Mystery Partner vs. Chris Jericho/Christian
Jericho and Christian make their way to the ring followed by Booker T. Booker stands at the bottom of the rope waiting for his partner. Goldberg’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring! Jericho and Christian have shocked looks on their faces as Goldberg runs right by Booker T. Goldberg runs in and hits Christian with a spear. Jericho runs to the outside with Christian lying in the ring. Jericho is thrown into the ring by Booker T, and the match officially starts. Unfortunately, it doesn’t last very long. Goldberg picks up Jericho and hits a Jackhammer! 1, 2, 3!
Winners: Booker T/Goldberg

Goldberg and Booker T walk away and Goldberg yells telling Jericho he was next. Christian and Jericho remain lying on the ground completely knocked out.

Shawn Michaels is shown backstage taping his wrists, and Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash walks in. He tells HBK that he’s coming with him to the ring, and that he’ll have backup. Triple H is shown walking down the hallway, as Randy Orton and Ric Flair are following him down the hall.

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Triple H comes down to the ring with Flair and Orton. HBK comes to the ring with Kevin Nash. Triple H starts off with right hands to Michaels. HBK counters with right hands of his own and hits an elbow to his head. Triple H staggers to his feet, as Shawn lines up a dropkick. Triple H counters it, and throws Shawn away. He throws Shawn off the ropes, and hits a clothesline. He then grabs his arm and holds Shawn down with a submission move. Shawn gets up, and grabs Triple H’s arm. He puts it in a submission as Trips yells in pain. He shoves HBK away, and ends up losing his balance and falling to the mat. Both men are out, and they both get up at the same time. They throw right hands at each other, and Triple H goes back on top with a knee to Shawn’s chest. Triple H picks up Shawn and hits a knee to Michaels’ face. Shawn begins to bleed, and Triple H walks to the outside of the ring. He grabs a sledgehammer, but Earl Hebner walks over and tells Triple H to put it back. Meanwhile, Ric and Randy are in the ring. Flair holds Michaels back, and Randy Orton throws punches at Shawn. Earl turns around, and Ric and Randy scurry off. Kevin Nash patrols the outside of the ring and hunts down Orton. He throws him into the barricade on the outside, and Flair comes over. He runs right at Nash, but Kevin throws Ric over his head and Ric’s head nails the barricade. Michaels gets back up, but Triple H lines him up for the Pedigree. Shawn reverses the move and hits the Sweet Chin Music! He climbs to the top rope and connects with the diving elbow. Randy and Ric get back up on the outside, and Flair runs over to Nash and hits a Low Blow. Shawn crawls over to Triple H. 1, 2, interrupted by Flair and Orton! Earl calls for the bell and Michaels wins by DQ.
Winner by Disqualification: Shawn Michaels

Orton and Flair continue the beatdown on Shawn Michaels, but Nash comes into the ring. He throws punches at Orton and Flair. Randy Orton runs into a Big Boot as well as Ric Flair. Meanwhile, Triple H gets back up and kicks Nash. Triple H hits a pedigree on Nash and celebrates. Meanwhile, Kane runs down to the ring! He throws a punch at Triple H and knocks him out. Orton and Flair are finally back up, but Kane hits a chokeslam on both of them! Triple H staggers to his feet, but he is met with a chokeslam from Kane. Shawn Michaels finally gets up, but Kane also hits him with a chokeslam. All 5 men; Nash, Michaels, Triple H, Orton, and Flair lay in the ring as Kane’s fire pyro goes off to end the night.

Thanks for all the comments guys, rate this one please.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There both good but the 1st ones better

Taker 666 the mean streetsof South Shields I like it

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, first off I just wanted to say that "My Raw" is kinda becoming "What I think is going to happen on Raw". So erase the Intercontinetnal Title win by Booker T, and any future title wins or changes. I have given the Women's Championship to Gail Kim and she will be defending in tonight's Raw. So from now on it will be just a prediction for the week's Raw and what I think will happen. Anyway, here is the 3rd week for July 7, 2003. It is pretty long this week, about 4 1/2 pages on my Microsoft Word. But bear with me, and try to read the whole thing and I always love comments.

The Raw pyro hits and JR and King welcome us to Raw live from Montreal, Canada. JR reminds everyone that the broadcast is also available on TSN.

Stone Cold’s music hits and the Rattlesnake makes his way to the ring. He clears his throat, preparing for an announcement.

Stone Cold: Last week, I couldn’t make it here to Raw. I unfortunately came down with a case of food poisoning. But enough about that, because Stone Cold Steve Austin ain’t no doctor! Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Co-GM of Raw, and he wants to have a hell of a show. Last week, Eric Bischoff was chokeslammed to hell off of the stage by Kane. Therefore, Eric is being treated for injuries and will not be here tonight! So tonight is Stone Cold Steve Austin’s shining moment!

Triple H’s music hits and The Game comes to the ring with Ric Flair and Randy Orton; Evolution.

Triple H: Stone Cold, I guess it’s all about you. Your shining moment as the 100% GM tonight. You know, you can do a lot of things with full control. Like making title matches, and giving people the night off. People like me, Steve. People who need a break from defending championships and giving the fans every ounce of sweat and blood.
Stone Cold: Well guess what, Triple H? Just because you came out here to whine and complain again, I am going to put you in match tonight. But you won’t be defending your World Title. You’ll be in a tag team match tonight against one hell of a team! Both men agreed to put aside their recent differences and team up tonight-and that team is Rob Van Dam and Kane! And your partner will be the Nature Boy Ric Flair!

Triple H and Ric Flair smile and leave the ring along with their partner in crime Randy Orton.

Chris Nowinski vs. Scott Steiner
Steiner makes his way to the ring without Stacy and Nowinski makes his way to the ring as the bell sounds signaling the beginning of the match. Steiner starts off with whip off the ropes. He hits a clothesline on Nowinski but Chris pops right back up. They circle each other and lock up again, but Steiner overpowers Nowinski into the corner. He chops Nowinski three times before setting him on the top rope. Steiner runs up to the top rope, but Nowinski pushes him off. Chris regains composure and hits a cross body. 1, 2, kickout by Steiner! Nowinski picks up Steiner, but Scott counters with shots to Nowinski’s jaw. He picks him up over his head, and press slams him to the mat. Steiner then does 5 push ups and hits an elbow drop. Steiner lines up Nowinski for a DDT and connects. Test then appears at the top of the ramp with Stacy Keibler! Steiner runs out of the ring to chase Test into the back. Meanwhile, Steiner is counted out and Nowinski gets an upset!
Winner by Countout: Chris Nowinski

Back from the break, Steiner is shown walking around the parking lot calling out Test’s name. Steiner is then blindsided with a chair shot from Test! Test takes Stacy with him and drives off in a waiting car!

Rodney Mack vs. Tommy Dreamer
Rodney Mack is shown waiting in the ring with Theodore Long. Tommy Dreamer comes down with a kendo stick and the 5 Minute White Boy Challenge begins.
Tommy immediately drops the kendo stick, and runs to the ring. Rodney waits, and Tommy is met with shots to the back. Rodney throws Tommy into the corner, and nails him with shots to the chest. He throws him to the other side of the ring and runs at Tommy. Dreamer moves, and Rodney Mack goes flying into the ring post. Dreamer goes for the suplex, but Rodney Mack reverses it. He then hits a spear on Tommy Dreamer and goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout by Dreamer! 2 minutes now remain on the clock as Theodore Long encourages Rodney Mack to finish the job. Rodney Mack picks up Dreamer, but Tommy reverses. He hits him with a few punches, but Rodney Mack counters again. He hits a devastating Pumphandle Slam and gets the 1, 2, 3! Only 12 seconds remained on the clock, but Rodney celebrates anyway with the victory.
Winner: Rodney Mack

Tommy Dreamer rolls to the outside of the ring and picks up his kendo stick. He slinks back into the ring and nails Mack with the kendo stick. Theodore Long escapes out of the ring with Mack, and Dreamer runs around the ring with a smile on his face.

Terri is shown backstage interviewing Christian.

Terri: Christian, last week, you cheated your way out of another Intercontinental Championship match with Booker T. And tonight, it was just announced that there will be a 6-Man Tag Team Match. You teaming with La Resistance, to take on the Dudley Boyz and Booker T. How do you feel?

Christian: Wait a minute. Did you say I cheated my way out of that match last week? Both of our shoulders were down, and that’s how Nick Patrick saw it and how Eric Bischoff saw it. The match ended in a draw and I’m still the champion. Is following the rules cheating? Huh? Huh? I didn’t think so.
Christian walks away with an angry look on his face.

Lance Storm vs. Spike Dudley
Lance and Spike each come to the ring and “boring” chants are yelled at Lance Storm. Lance hooks up with Spike Dudley and whips him to the corner. He chops him twice and throws Spike into the other ring post. Spike flies off the post and lands onto the mat. Lance grabs Spike’s arm and locks in a submission hold. He holds it in for about 25 seconds, before Spike breaks free. He hits him twice in the gut, and bounces off the ropes. He hits a diving elbow and goes to the top rope. He tramples on Lance’s chest, and then picks up Lance. Lance reverses it, and locks in the Canadian Maple Leaf submission hold. Stone Cold’s music hits and he stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.
Stone Cold: Lance, you’re boring me once more. It’s my show, and you better do something impressive before I fire your ass outta here! Do something big, gigantic, and larger than life.

Lance drops the submission hold and goes to the top rope. He hits a top-rope moonsault on Spike and goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Lance Storm
Stone Cold seems to be impressed as Lance walks by him on the ramp way. Stone Cold pokes him on the back and offers to shake his hand. Instead, Stone Cold hits a Stunner on Lance Storm and Austin leaves to an ovation!

Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring and it is time for the Highlight Reel. Jericho has all of his special equipment set up in the ring and he grabs a mic

Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel. Tonight, I have two very special guests who asked me to come on my show. I decided to accept the offer they made, so please welcome tonight’s guests Rico and Miss Jackie!
Rico makes his way to the ring with Jackie and he has a feather in his hand. He comes into the ring and touches Jericho with the feather. Jericho looks disgusted, and he wipes off his face.

Jericho: What the hell is your problem? Why did you touch me, you freak?

Rico: Because I thought you wanted to feel a cool breeze with my feather. Miss Jackie, don’t you agree?

Jericho: Well pretty soon, you’re gonna be feeling that feather up yours, junior! In Canada, we have a special name for you people: jackasses! So get the hell out of my ring! Don’t touch anything either!
Rico walks out and rubs up against the post and Jericho turns away.

Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, I know you were expecting a really good show, but I’m sorry that Rico is a freak. I will make it up to you with a “first ever” on the Highlight Reel next week!
Jericho leaves the ring with a smile on his face, and picks up the feather Rico left him. He throws it into the crowd and a fan catches it.

Trish Stratus vs. Gail Kim vs. Jazz-Women’s Championship
Trish comes to the ring followed by Jazz, and the new Women’s Champion in the WWE, Gail Kim. All 3 stare each other down, but Jazz makes the first move, attacking Trish. She throws her into the corner, but Gail comes up from behind. She slaps Jazz to the mat, and stomps on her twice. Trish regains power, and takes down Gail Kim with a suplex. Trish throws Gail into the corner, and goes for the Stratusfear, but Gail Kim reverses it. They are both stuck on the top rope, and Jazz shoves Gail and Trish off. Jazz then hits a flip on Trish and Gail Kim and they are both writhing in pain. Jazz then hooks Gail Kim for a Fisherman’s Suplex. She hits it and gets a 1, 2, broken up by Trish! Jazz drops Gail and goes to work on Trish, but Trish drives her forearm into Jazz. Trish then hooks in a submission hold, but Gail breaks it up, and all 3 women lay on the ground. Gail is the first one up, and she climbs to the top rope. She hits a hurracanrana on Jazz from the top. Trish gets up, but Gail hits her with a bulldog. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Gail Kim

Gail walks out still the Women’s Champion and she is extremely happy in her first title defense.

Terri is shown backstage interviewing the 6 Man team of the Dudley Boyz and Booker T.

Terri: Guys, coming up next, you have a big 6 Man Match against La Resistance/Christian. Are you at all concerned that all 3 of those men hold championship belts?

Bubba: Do you think we’re concerned. No way! The Dudley Boyz are always ready for the challenge. We’re kicking ass and getting wood as usual!

Booker T: Damn right. Cause we know how to win championships. I got the best damn tag team in the world backing me up! Now can you dig that…

Booker T and the Dudley Boyz leave ready for the match.

Booker T/Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance/Christian
The Tag Team Champions La Resistance come to the ring, followed by the Intercontinental Champion Christian. Booker T comes to the ring, followed by the former Tag Champion Dudley Boyz. All 6 stare each other down, and Bubba Ray starts off with Sylvan Grenier. Bubba locks up with Grenier, and punches him 3 times. He whips Grenier off the ropes, and hits a clothesline. Bubba dances around, and hits an elbow drop. He tags in D’Von, and D’Von hits a suplex on Grenier. He slaps him a couple times, and goes for a submission. Grenier reverses, and crawls over to tag in Christian. The Intercontinental Champion comes into the ring, and hits a flying elbow on D’Von. Christian then lifts up D’Von and hits a vicious brainbuster. Booker T taunts Christian in the corner, and grabs D’Von’s hand. Booker T outstretches his hand trying to reach D’Von, but Christian pulls him away at the last moment. Instead, Christian goes for the Unprettier. D’Von pushes away Christian and rolls him up. 1, 2, broken up by Rene Dupree! He is ushered out by the referee, and both men are getting back up. D’Von and Christian exchange punches, and D’Von gets the upper hand. He is able to crawl over and tag in Booker T! Booker comes in and takes down Christian, Rene, and Sylvan Grenier. Booker T goes to work on the legal man, Christian. Booker T stomps on Christian and throws him into the corner. Christian begs Booker T not to do anything to him. Sylvan distracts the referee, and Christian gets a low blow in on Booker T. Booker collapses to the mat, and Christian is able to tag in Rene Dupree. Rene goes to work on Booker’s leg. He locks in a submission hold for 20 seconds before breaking free. He goes right back at Booker, and hits a leg drop onto Booker’s left leg. Booker T gets up, and fights back while limping. Booker hits a shot to the chest of Rene, and falls to the mat. Booker attempts to crawl over to Bubba Ray, but Rene brings him back. Booker T gets up, and throws Rene off the ropes. Booker hits a kick to Dupree. Booker climbs to the top rope, and hits the Houston Hangover. Bubba and D’Von make sure that Christian/Sylvan don’t interfere by knocking them off the ring apron. Booker crawls over to Dupree. 1, 2, 3!
Winners: Booker T/Dudley Boyz.

Meanwhile, the Dudley Boyz climb back into the ring. Bubba tells D’Von to get the tables! D’Von goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a table. He sets it up in the ring, as Bubba sits on the top rope. Booker T hands Rene Dupree over to Bubba Ray on the top. Rene is powerbombed through the table. Sylvan Grenier and Christian come into the ring, but it is too late.

Triple H is shown walking down the hallway with Flair and Orton. On the other side of the hallway, RVD walks alongside Kane.

RVD/Kane vs. Triple H/Ric Flair
RVD comes to the ring followed by Kane. Triple H comes to the ring with Flair, accompanied by third-generation superstar Randy Orton. RVD starts off with Flair, and they lock up. Flair chops him 3 times much to the fans’ delight. RVD counters quickly, and takes out Flair’s ankle. Flair staggers up, and RVD hits a spinning heel kick. Van Dam then hits a split-legged moonsault from the top rope. Van Dam goes to the top rope, lining Flair up for a Cross Body. Rob flies through the air, but Flair moves out of the way. Flair gets up, and pounds on RVD. Flair attempts to lock in the Figure Four, but Van Dam kicks his way out of it. Rob crawls over and tags in Kane! Kane comes in and clotheslines Flair. Flair gets up, but is met with another clothesline. Triple H comes from behind and gets a shot in on Kane. Kane turns around, but Triple H runs to the outside. Kane turns around, and Flair meets him with a shot to the midsection. Flair stands up, and throws Kane into the corner. Flair runs full steam ahead, and takes Kane down. Flair tags in the Game, and Triple H comes into the ring. Triple H tries to pick up Kane, but Kane stays glued to the ground. Kane picks up Triple H instead, and slams him to the mat. Kane locks in a submission. He holds it for about a minute, but Triple H eventually breaks free. Triple H gives Kane shots to the midsection, and throws him off the ropes. Triple H drives a knee into Kane, and Kane collapses to the mat. Triple H lines Kane up for the Pedigree. Triple H has Kane locked in, and he hits the Pedigree. Kane sits right back up, and Triple H backs into the corner. Kane comes back strong with the right hands, and RVD enjoys it. Kane goes for the Pumphandle Slam, and he hits it! Kane lines up the Game for the chokeslam. Flair comes in, but RVD comes in also, and clotheslines Flair over the ropes. Triple H staggers up, but Kane hits the chokeslam. He goes for the cover. 1, 2, 3!
Winners: Kane/RVD

Kane celebrates after the match, and hits pyro goes off. Suddenly, Kane turns to RVD. RVD offers a handshake to Kane. Kane slaps RVD’s hand away, and grabs Rob around the throat. Kane chokeslams RVD to the mat as the cameras fade out.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once again I will restate and say that "My Raw" is now "My Predictions for Raw". Right when I said Booker's title win wouldn't count, he won the belt that night. But here is Raw #4 anyway.

The Raw pyro kicks off, and JR and King welcome us to Raw live from Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.

Rodney Mack vs. Rosey
Theodore Long and Rodney Mack come to the ring, followed by Rosey. Theodore Long says that Rosey befriended them last week on Raw. He says that Rosey almost took out his “playa”. Theodore leaves the ring, and the match begins between the two.
Rodney Mack locks horns with Rosey, and muscles him to the ropes. Mack slaps Rosey three times before Rosey reverses, and Rosey comes back with punches to Mack. Rosey attempts to heave Mack over the ropes, but Mack holds on tightly. Mack comes back into the ring, and clotheslines Rosey to the mat. Rosey gets up, and is met with another clothesline. Rodney Mack whips Rosey off the ropes, and nails a devastating spinebuster. Mack goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout by Rosey! Rosey muscles up, and hits Mack in the gut three times. Rosey picks up Rodney Mack, and drops him off the turnbuckle. Mack grabs his ribs, and Rosey lifts him up. Rosey hits a Samoan drop on Mack. 1, 2, kickout by Mack! Theodore Long argues with the referee about an issue. Meanwhile, Rodney hits a Low Blow on Rosey and rolls him up. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Rodney Mack
Mack and Long celebrate their victory and walk to the back.

Backstage, Eric Bischoff talks to Stone Cold Steve Austin about last week.

Eric: Saw you get your ass kicked last week Steve.
Stone Cold: I saw you get chokeslammed to hell two weeks ago, Eric.
Eric: Alright, we’re even. So where the hell is Kane anyway? I haven’t seen him around today.
Stone Cold: I gave him the night off.
Eric: Really? Why did you give him the night off? You’re afraid of Kane?
Stone Cold: No, he needs the night off. He’s been working his ass off, unlike you Eric. At least he’s doing his best here.
Eric: I’m doing my best here. I needed the week off because I had some serious back problems after going through a table. Stone Cold the wuss took off ‘cause he had food poisoning.
Stone Cold: You calling me a wuss? Well how about you drag your ass down to that ring, and we have a match right here in Indianapolis.
Eric: How about putting on a good show? Let’s worry about that first. Then we might be able to have a match later or next week or…
Stone Cold: See, you’re already chickening out. Fine then, no match.

Stone Cold walks out with Bischoff trying to reconsider, but Austin is already gone.

Bubba Ray vs. Randy Orton
Bubba Ray comes to the ring, and 3rd generation superstar Randy Orton comes out with Ric Flair.
Bubba starts off quickly, and chops Randy Orton down. Orton backs off, and locks again with Bubba. Orton throws Bubba to the corner, and chops him twice. Orton throws Bubba to the other corner, and hits a running clothesline. Orton places Bubba on the top rope, and goes for a superplex. Bubba shoves Orton off the top rope, and goes for a diving elbow. Orton crawls out of the way, and Bubba grabs his arm in pain. Orton goes to the top rope, and goes for a cross body. Bubba reacts, and kicks Orton square in the gut. Orton hops around the ring, and Bubba picks him up over his head. Orton slides down, and rolls up Bubba’s tights. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Randy Orton
Bubba complains that Orton cheated his way to victory and he yells at referee Nick Patrick for not seeing it. Bubba yanks at Patrick by the throat, and throws him to the ground. Bubba goes to the outside to leave, but walks back slowly. Bubba looks under the ring and finds a table. Bubba sets it up inside the ring. Patrick climbs to his feet, and Bubba puts him up in the air for a powerbomb. Bubba looks at Patrick, and then sets him down telling him he can’t do it. He shakes Patrick’s hand, and leaves to go to the back.

Backstage, Kevin Nash is shown talking to Trish. Victoria walks up with Steven Richards, and tells them she is sorry for breaking up the Kodak moment. Victoria taunts Trish for losing the #1 Contender’s Match last week on Raw. Trish says that she is going to kick Victoria around in the ring, not backstage.

Highlight Reel- Guest: Booker T
Chris Jericho comes to the ring and sets up for the Highlight Reel.
Jericho: Ladies and gents, welcome to Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel. Last week, we had a very steamy discussion about the Montreal Screwjob in 1997. Boy, no stone was left untouched last week on Raw. And of course, next week is Chris Jericho vs. HBK-Wrestlemania Rematch in Hollywood! Holly-wood! Holly-wood! A town that’s way better than this Indiana dump. But anyway, allow me to introduce to you, tonight’s guest… Booker T!
The new Intercontinental Champion is introduced, and Jericho claps sarcastically.
Jericho: So Booker, how does it feel to be the new Intercontinental Champion?
Booker T: It feels great man. I just want to thank all of the fans for sticking with me in my run for the title. I love every single one of you. Thank you.
Jericho: Wait a minute, this isn’t a celebration. It’s my show, and this is an interview. Sob stories can be held off for later! So Booker, you know that after I beat HBK next week, the Highlight of the Night, the King of the World, is coming for you and your little title belt. So you can stop the presses when I defeat you and become the champion.
Booker T: Well, we can go at it right here, right now.
Jericho smiles, and gets on the microphone.
Jericho: Ok buddy, I’m up for it. I can take you on and walk into Hollywood as the new Intercontinental…

Eric Bischoff’s music hits, and he comes to the ring.
Eric: Guys, we can settle this easily. But the title will not be on the line tonight. In a huge tag-team main event, Chris Jericho will team with Triple H to take on RVD/Booker T!

Bischoff walks off, and Jericho and Booker T each stare down each other.

Gail Kim vs. Molly Holly-Women’s Championship
The newest WWE Diva and champion Gail Kim comes to the ring, followed by #1 Contender Molly Holly.
Gail and Molly lock up, and Molly forces Gail to the ropes. Molly chops Gail Kim 3 times, and hits a suplex. Molly taunts Gail with slaps to her head, but Gail stands up. Gail fights back with 3 punches to Molly, and Gail throws her into the corner. Gail backflips into Molly, and then hits a bulldog. Gail bounces off the ropes, and hits a moonsault on Molly. Gail keeps the fast pace going by throwing Molly to the outside. Gail stands on the apron as Molly staggers to her feet. Gail hits a cross body on Molly Holly and they both fall to the ground on the outside. Gail gets up first, but Molly reverses Gail. She throws Gail into the ring steps, and then grabs her by the hair. She throws Gail back into the ring, and hits an elbow drop. Molly goes for the quick cover. 1, 2, kickout by Gail! Molly picks up Gail Kim, and throws her off the ropes. Gail ducks on the way back, and hits a flying elbow. Gail stomps on Molly, and then locks in a submission on Molly’s leg. Molly reverses it into a pinning combination. 1, 2, kickout from Gail Kim! Gail jumps right back up immediately, and hits two arm drags on Molly. Molly staggers, and Gail gets up to the top rope. Gail nails a hurracanrana, and holds on for the pin. 1, 2, 3!
Gail walks out 3-0 and remains the Women’s Champion. Molly Holly sits in the ring astonished at how good Gail really is.

Victoria and Steven Richards are shown walking down the hall, and Kevin Nash and Trish are shown walking down the other end. Their match is coming up next.

Victoria/Steven Richards vs. Kevin Nash/Trish Stratus
Victoria and Steven Richards come down together, followed by former champion Trish Stratus and Kevin Nash.
Nash starts off with Richards, as they lock up. Nash shoves Richards to the mat, and begins to stomp on Richards with a mean vengeance. Richards backs into the corner, but Nash continues the assault with right hands to Richards. Victoria runs in from behind and jumps on Kevin Nash’s back. Nash tries to fend her off, but she holds on tightly. Trish comes in, and pulls Victoria off of Nash. She clotheslines Victoria over the ropes, and they both fall to the outside. Nash turns around after all the problems, and Richards throws lefts and rights at Nash. Nash is barely phased, and comes back immediately with a huge uppercut. Nash throws Richards off the ropes, and hits a Big Boot on Richards. Trish and Victoria finally get to their respective sides, and Nash tags in Trish. Trish comes in, and Richards tags Victoria. Trish meets Victoria with right hands, and throws her into the corner. Trish then places Victoria on the top rope, and plants her with her legs wrapped around Victoria. Trish goes for the Stratusfear, but Victoria pushes Trish off. Victoria then dives with a cross body onto Trish. She holds on for a cover. 1, 2, kickout by Trish! Victoria tags in Steven Richards, and he comes into the ring. Trish slaps Richards quickly, and it allows her to crawl over to Nash. Nash comes in and hits a clothesline on Richards. He lines up Steven for a Big Boot, but Test runs into the ring from behind with a chair. Nash turns around, and hits a Big Boot on Test! Test goes flying, and knocks Trish off the apron as well. The chair flies to Steven Richards’ hands, and he nails Nash with the chair. The referee was distracted by Test, but counts the fall anyway. 1, 2, 3!
Winners: Victoria/Steven Richards
Victoria and Steven Richards celebrate their victory, and Nash and Trish both lay on the ground. Test finally gets up, and picks up the chair he originally brought to the ring. Nash staggers up, and Test lines up Big Sexy. But Trish comes from behind and attacks Test, taking him to the ground. Nash then picks up Test, and nails a Jackknife Powerbomb on him. Nash and Trish walk out, but both are injured.

Triple H and Chris Jericho are both shown backstage. Orton says he is going to stay in the back and celebrate his win over Bubba Ray, and Triple H congratulates him on the win. Triple H and Jericho walk out, and Flair follows close behind for the main event.
RVD and Booker T are shown taping their hands, and RVD stretches out once more, as they are both prepared for the main event.

Booker T/RVD vs. Triple H/Chris Jericho
Booker T and RVD come to the ring, followed by Triple H and Jericho. Flair follows the two down, and the bell sounds.
Van Dam decides to start off with Jericho, but before the match, the Titantron shows a man sitting backstage. He is sitting on a cardboard box, taping his wrists. RVD and Jericho look confused, but they both lock up. Jericho shoves RVD into the corner, and slaps him twice. Jericho runs at RVD, but Rob moves out of the way. RVD hits some kicks on Jericho, and then goes with a punch-kick combination. Jericho reverses the kick, and throws RVD around. Jericho nails a Spinning Heel Kick on Van Dam, and they both attempt to crawl to their partners. Jericho tags Triple H, and RVD tags Booker T. Booker comes in, and it’s champion vs. champion. They stare each other down, and Booker makes the first move with shots to Triple H’s spine. Booker T points to his hand, and goes for the Scissors Kick. Triple H ducks, and he goes for the Pedigree. Booker reverses that, and throws Triple H over his head to the mat. Booker T locks in a submission on Triple H, and he holds it for a few seconds before Triple H escapes. Booker T tries to strengthen up, but The Game overpowers Booker T. Triple H throws him to the mat, and climbs to the way top of the ropes. Triple H dives, and hits the elbow on Booker T. Flair walks around, and takes out Van Dam to the floor. Triple H crawls over to Booker T for the pin. Flair continues to kick RVD around, but HBK comes to the ring! He punches Flair out, and breaks up the count at 2 in the ring. Jericho runs in, but Michaels flips him over the rope. Triple H then turns Michaels around, and nails a Pedigree. Michaels rolls to the outside of the ring, alongside Flair and RVD. Booker T gets up, and kicks Triple H. Meanwhile, the Titantron shows the man walking to the ring. It’s Kane! Booker T hits the Scissors Kick on Triple H. 1, 2, kickout by Triple H! Kane runs down to the ring, and lines up Triple H for a chokeslam, much to Booker’s liking. Triple H urges him not to do it, and Kane turns around. He clenches Booker T’s throat, and chokeslams him instead of Triple H! Triple H climbs over, and goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3!
Winners: Chris Jericho/Triple H

All 5 men lay on the inside and outside of the ring, and Kane is the only one left standing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I really like your storylines and matches man, good job.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Week #5 and I'm still going here. I know that Raw is almost half over, but I am just dead tired and had no time this afternoon. But I promise this is still good, please check out my main event of HBK vs. Jericho!

The pyro kicks off live from Hollywood, California as Coach and the King welcome us to Raw.

Chris Jericho’s music hits and Y2J comes to the ring. He grabs a microphone and clears his throat.

Jericho: Ladies and gentlemen, 4 months ago at Wrestlemania, I lost to Shawn Michaels. That was 4 months ago. Since then, I have worked hard to keep in shape and prepare for any match, any time. That’s why tonight, when I step into this ring with HBK, I will pin him and get revenge. See, it’s very simple. Shawn doesn’t have the brains that he did 10 years ago. He got beat up, thrown off ladders, and put through tables. And I do admire that. But his brain has turned to mush. He just doesn’t have it anymore, folks. And tonight, from Holly-wood, Holly-wood, Chris Jericho will walk out with the series tied at 1 a piece.
Jericho leaves, and the fans boo him straight to the backstage.

Ivory vs. Gail Kim-Women’s Championship
The champion Gail Kim makes her way to the ring, followed by Tough Enough trainer and diva Ivory.
The two lock horns, with Ivory getting the upper hand. She slams forearms into Gail’s head, and throws her off the ropes. She hits a clothesline, and keeps the pace going by running to the top rope. Ivory flies through the air, but Gail avoids contact. Ivory lands straight on her feet, and attempts a punch. Gail ducks out of the way, and lands a big dropkick on Ivory. She picks Ivory up, and hits a snapmare. She holds on to Ivory with a submission. Gail Kim stretches back Ivory, and Ivory screams in pain. Ivory finds a way out of the submission by crawling through Gail’s legs. Ivory rolls up Gail Kim, and holds on to her tights. 1, 2, kickout by Gail! Gail gets up, but Ivory meets her with a slap. Gail reverses the second attempt, and takes down Ivory with a suplex. Gail bounces off the ropes, and somersaults on top of and over Ivory. She stops after rolling over her, and hits a moonsault from the mat with a huge impact. 1, 2, 3!
Gail Kim shakes Ivory’s hand, and Ivory whispers into Gail Kim’s ear telling her that she’s the next superstar. The most important thing is that Gail is still champion.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is shown pacing around backstage with Eric Bischoff relaxing on a couch. Stone Cold stops a couple of times to look at Eric, who has a smile on his face. Stone Cold tells Eric that he thinks he lied about everything. Stone Cold says he thinks he’s staying in his position as GM. Eric tells him to believe what he wants, and that Linda will fire him tonight.

Kevin Nash is shown backstage with Terri interviewing him on his match later tonight.

Terri: Kevin, later tonight you will try to get revenge on Test in a tag team matchup. We have just been informed that Test’s partner will be the former Intercontinental Champion Christian. Who will your partner be?
Kevin: Terri, I have thought this one out long and hard. And I know just the man for this job.

Hurricane vs. Lance Storm
The Hurricane makes his way to the ring, followed by Lance Storm. The crowd immediately starts to chant “boring” at him.
Hurricane puts his hand out as a sign of kindness, but Lance quickly slaps his hand away and throws a quick punch all in one motion. Hurricane falls to one knee, and Lance takes advantage by throwing him into the ring post. Hurricane goes head first, and grabs his head in pain. Lance kicks Hurricane square in the head, and Hurricane collapses to the mat. 1, 2, kickout by Hurricane! Hurricane gets up, and throws punches at Lance. Lance is whipped off the ropes, and Hurricane hits a flying elbow on him. Lance staggers, and Hurricane goes for the Shining Wizard. Lance barely escapes by ducking out of the way, and Hurricane goes flying to the mat. Lance lines up a Superkick, but Hurricane moves out of the way. Lance trips up, and Hurricane grips Lance’s neck for the Hurri-chokeslam. Lance reverses, and pulls Hurricane into the Canadian Maple Leaf submission hold. Hurricane taps quickly, and Lance escapes with a win.
Winner by submission: Lance Storm
Lance lucks out, but the fans still boo him for being so boring anyway. Lance then runs back into the ring, and asks the crowd if they think this is boring. Lance goes to the outside, and pulls out a table. He throws Hurricane onto the table, and goes to the top rope. Lance hits a diving elbow, as Hurricane crashes through the table! Lance walks out with most fans now impressed.

Steve Austin is shown again once more pacing backstage. Kane storms into the suite with his towel on, as he has a smile on his face.

Stone Cold: What the hell did you do last week? Are you out of your mind? You set a man on fire. He has serious burns and will be out for weeks. Take your anger out on RVD tonight and then…
Kane: How can you blame me Steve? You told me to be the monster that I was! I had to beat you senseless and that still didn’t prove anything? Well, it won’t matter after your ass gets fired tonight.
Kane walks out of the room and back down the hall to his locker room.

La Resistance vs. Mark Jindrak/Garrison Cade-Tag Team Titles
La Resistance makes their way to the ring, and Rene grabs a microphone. He tells the crowd that last night was a cheap win and that they weren’t prepared for the match. They said that tonight is a different story. Cade and Jindrak come to the ring, and the bell sounds.
Cade and Greiner start off in the ring, with Cade getting some right hands in on Sylvan. Cade then goes for a suplex, but Greiner rolls down his back and tags in Dupree. Rene comes in, but Cade reacts with a punch to him. Cade then hits a huge dropkick, and tags in Jindrak. He clotheslines Dupree, then Greiner. Dupree gets up, but is met with another huge clothesline. Jindrak cleans house, and walks to Dupree. He picks him up in a Jackhammer stance, but Dupree drops down. Dupree goes through Jindrak’s legs, and rolls him up. 1, 2, broken up by Cade! Greiner runs in, and takes Cade to the outside with a clothesline. But Greiner appears injured as well, as he grabs his arm. Jindrak and Dupree continue in the ring, as Dupree hits right hands on Jindrak. Dupree slaps Jindrak, and bounces off the ropes for a clothesline, but Jindrak withstands the pain and decimates Dupree with one of his own. Jindrak heads to the top rope, and lines up a moonsault. The big man Jindrak dives and misses Dupree. Meanwhile Greiner and Cade duel it out, and Sylvan pulls out a chair. Referee Jack Doan tells him to put the chair down, and he does. In the ring behind the ref’s back, Dupree hits a low blow on Jindrak and covers him. 1, 2, 3!
Winners: La Resistance
Sylvan and Rene luck out by winning over the new duo, but they came close to losing the belts.

Kevin Nash knocks on a door backstage and asks someone if he’s ready. Nash opens the door, but the camera fades out before we see who it is.

Test/Christian vs. Kevin Nash/Mystery Partner
Test and Christian come to the ring, followed by Kevin Nash. Nash waits at the bottom of the ramp for his partner, and his partner is none other than… Goldberg! Goldberg comes to the ring, and Christian immediately hops over the barricade and runs for the back, leaving Test all alone. Test looks around for his partner, and then curses in disgust.
Nash runs down, and hits a huge clothesline on Test as the match is now a Handicap Match. Nash heaves Test over his head, and he falls to the mat. Nash whips Test into the corner, and throws lefts and rights back and forth. Test tries to fight back, but Nash then hits a huge Jackknife Powerbomb on Test with big impact. Nash tags Goldberg into the ring, and he lines up Test. Goldberg nails a big spear on Test, and then picks him up. He nails a Jackhammer on Test, and Test is knocked out cold. 1, 2, 3!
Winners: Kevin Nash/Goldberg
Test is out cold from the attack, as Nash and Goldberg leave the ring with their arms raised in the air.

RVD stretches out one final time, as his match with Kane is next.

RVD vs. Kane
RVD comes to the ring and does his taunt, and the Big Red Machine makes his way to the ring as well.
Van Dam just circles Kane, as this is a big task for Rob at a huge weight difference. Kane grabs Rob by the throat and chokeslams him to begin the match! Kane picks up RVD for a Gorilla Press, and he slams him to the mat. Kane grabs RVD and pulls him up. Rob reverses, and gets some kicks in on Kane. He kicks Kane 5 times, but the monster doesn’t even flinch once. RVD bounces off the ropes, and goes for a clothesline. He hits Kane, but Kane remains standing. RVD bounces off the ropes again, and this time Kane hits a huge clothesline of his own. Kane picks up RVD, and lines him up for a Tombstone Piledriver! Kane is urged not to do it, but he hits RVD with it anyway. Kane goes to the outside of the ring, and gets a chair. Suddenly, former ECW friends Bubba Ray and D’Von run to the ring! D’Von rips the chair from Kane’s hands, and the chair goes flying. D’Von throws a confused Kane off the ropes, and Bubba waits. 3-D! D’Von and Bubba both do the Testify taunt, but Kane sits up. D’Von tries a punch as well as Bubba, but to no avail. Kane throws Bubba to the outside, and hits D’Von with a chokeslam over the ropes and onto the floor. RVD finally gets back up, and he hits a Van Daminator with the chair! Kane barely moves, and Rob is grabbed by the throat. Kane chokeslams him to the mat. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Kane
Kane walks away from Rob and to the back with all the fans booing him out of the arena.

Shawn Michaels is wished luck by longtime enemies Ric Flair, Triple H, and Randy Orton. He talks to them about all the problems they’ve had against one another, and that he is going to win no matter what.

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
Y2J makes his way to the ring, followed by the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels for their rematch.
Shawn and Chris lock horns to begin this monumental match, with Shawn shoving Jericho to the corner. Michaels slaps Jericho twice in the chest before he reverses and throws Michaels into the corner. Michaels is slapped 3 times by Jericho, and Chris throws Michaels to the other post. Jericho runs full steam ahead, but Michaels moves out of the way. Michaels then hits a staggering Jericho with 3 punches. Michaels throws Jericho over the ropes, but Y2J holds on to the bottom rope. Michaels realizes this, and goes for a baseball slide. Jericho uses his brains to fall to the outside on purpose, sending Michaels flying as well. Jericho climbs to his feet, and picks up HBK. He slams him face first off of the barricade, and tries to throw him into the steps. Michaels holds his ground, reversing Jericho into the barricade. Michaels picks up Jericho, and slams his chest onto the barricade. Michaels throws Jericho back into the middle of the ring. He hits an elbow to Jericho’s chest, and gets up. He goes for another one, but Jericho rolls out of the way. Jericho gets up, and throws Michaels off the ropes and to the outside once again. Michaels comes to his feet, but Jericho flies over the rope and hits a huge cross body. Jericho drags Michaels on the floor to the steel ramp. Jericho runs on top of the barricade full steam, and dives onto Michaels on the steel! Jericho picks up Michaels and snapmares him onto the ramp. Jericho drags Michaels, to the bottom of the ramp. Jericho steps onto the ring apron, and regains some power and takes a rest. He shows off his body, and then steps down off the apron. He picks up HBK, but Shawn fights back, slamming Jericho’s head off of the apron. Shawn throws Jericho into the ring, and lines him up for some Sweet Chin Music. Jericho runs right into Shawn’s boot, as he goes for the cover. 1, 2, kickout by Y2J! Jericho fights back up, but HBK punches him twice. He throws him off of the ropes, and hits a Flying Elbow. HBK locks Jericho into the Walls of Jericho, his own submission hold. Jericho rolls under Michaels, and grabs his tights for the pin. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Chris Jericho
Jericho walks away with his revenge, as he has now split two matches with Shawn Michaels.

Meanwhile, the parking lot is shown as a black limo rolls in. Out walks Linda McMahon and she is coming to the ring.
Linda’s music hits, and she comes to the ring. She introduces Eric Bischoff and Steve Austin.

Linda: Steve, Eric, let’s make this as peaceful as we can. I just wanted to come out here and address the problem between you two. It needs to be settled, or I will be firing the both of you. But for now, I’m afraid Steve is doing a decent job as the Co-GM of Raw.
Eric: Wait a minute, so you’re not firing Stone Cold? How can you not fire him? He drinks beer, beats up our superstars, and runs wild every week!
Linda: But Eric, you were the one you made the stipulation for Kane to take his mask off. And I’m going to have to say that you deserved that chokeslam 3 weeks ago on Raw. So for now, you two have to get along, or you’re both fired. And if I have to fire you two, I will bring in a person who is experienced, intelligent, and smart. That’s all I have to say for now. But if you don’t settle your issues by next week, you’re both gone!
Stone Cold: Did you hear that Eric? If we don’t settle our differences, we’re both gone. You better get your act together quickly!
Eric: Our differences? Ours? How about your problems, Steve? You should be fired right here. Just remember, this is your entire fault Steve! You blew everything you ever had!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Okay, Week #6 here. New name, same person.

The Raw pyro strikes, and Coach and King welcome us to Raw emanating live from Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Chris Jericho’s music hits, and Y2J makes his way to the ring. He grabs a microphone, as his Highlight Reel items are set up in the ring. He receives loud boos from the crowd, as he clears his throat.
Jericho: Yeah, you see that smile on my face. That’s right, boo me away. Boo me for beating the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels in our Wrestlemania rematch. Boo me for being the best in the business, and the best that there ever will be. Boo me for being the first ever Undisputed Champion, defeating Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. I surely am the Highlight of the Night. And speaking of Highlight, it’s time for Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel! First off, I just wanted to say that next week I will have a very special guest with me on the Highlight Reel. But tonight’s guest is a man who in every way defines a champion. A man who is that damn good… Triple H!
The Game’s music hits and Triple H makes his way to the ring with Ric Flair and Randy Orton.
Triple H: I just wanted to thank you Chris for beating that arrogant Shawn Michaels for me. Thank you. You know, I have a little story to tell you. It’s about this man that I know. I believe that his name is Goldberg. So you see, this man Goldberg thinks he’s the best in the business. Everyone knows that I am the best in the business. Come on, does anyone think that…
Goldberg’s music interrupts Triple H, and the former champ makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone.
Goldberg: You think you’re the best? You think you can beat me? Well, I don’t think so buddy. Because at SummerSlam, you’re ass is definitely next Triple H. And by August 24th, 2003, the WWE will have a new champion. Goldberg!
Goldberg leaves the ring, and Triple H stares him down along with Orton and Flair.

Kevin Nash/Gail Kim vs. Steven Richards/Victoria
Nash and Gail come to the ring, followed by the “psycho” couple of Steven Richards and Victoria.
Kevin Nash locks up with Richards, and throws right hands at him. Nash overpowers Richards into the corner, and slaps him twice, then drags him to the other side of the ring. Nash puts his leg into Richards’ throat, and chokes him until the ref tells him to break it up. Nash continues the beating with a combo of left hands, and right kicks. Nash then stomps a mudhole on Richards, and tags in Gail Kim. Richards sees Gail, and tags into Victoria quickly. Gail comes at Victoria with right hands, knocking her off balance. Gail quickly puts Victoria onto the top rope, going for a hurracanrana. Victoria is able to see the move coming, and she grabs Gail’s legs. She pushes Gail off the rope, and goes for a moonsault. Gail moves out of the way, and both women are laid out on the mat. Gail gets up first, and Victoria meets her up as well. Gail throws a right hand, but it is countered by Victoria. Victoria sets up Gail for the Widow’s Peak, but Gail rolls off this and into a rollup. 1, 2, kickout by Victoria! Victoria goes for a dropkick, but Gail throws her feet away and hits a dropkick of her own. Gail crawls over to Kevin Nash, and Victoria crawls to Richards. Victoria grabs onto Gail’s leg as she tries to get to Kevin, and pulls her back into the middle of the ring. She locks in a submission on Gail, but Gail forces her way out. Gail locks in her own submission onto Victoria’s arm, and she yelps in pain. Victoria is about to tap out, but Richards comes in and breaks things up. Nash immediately storms in as well, taking Richards to the outside with him. Gail picks up Victoria, and goes for a suplex, but it is reversed by Victoria. Victoria goes for the Widow’s Peak again, and connects this time. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Victoria
Victoria defeats Gail for the second week in a row, as the Women’s Champ lays out in the ring.

Steve Austin is shown backstage with Bischoff. Bischoff asks Austin if he is going resign, and Austin says he’s still thinking over what Linda said last week. Bischoff then asks if anything will happen when Vince comes, and Austin says “we’ll see”.
Hurricane is shown backstage as well with Rosey. He tells Rosey that he is a superhero in training (S.H.I.T) and that he needs to work on his superheroness in the ring.

Hurricane/Rosey vs. La Resistance-Tag Team Titles
Hurricane and Rosey come to the ring, followed by the much-hated Frenchmen
Sylvan Greiner and Rene Dupree.
Hurricane starts with Greiner, as Hurricane gets right hands in on Sylvan. He whips Greiner off the ropes, and hits a flying elbow. Hurricane pounds an elbow into Greiner, and tags in Rosey. The 350-pounder comes in with a vengeance, as he throws lefts at Greiner. Dupree comes in after a good 10 second beatdown. He drives his elbow into Rosey’s back, which allows Greiner to climb over and quickly tag in Dupree. Rene comes in with right hands, but Rosey is able to pick up Dupree over his head and slam him to the mat. Rosey drives an elbow on Dupree, and picks him up into a suplex position. Dupree slides down Rosey’s back, and goes for a roll. 1, 2, kickout! Rosey attempts to get up, but Dupree locks in a quick submission hold. Rosey fights back, as he is able to stand up and throw shots into Dupree’s gut. Rosey throws him off the ropes, and Dupree comes right at Rosey. Rene ducks out of the way, and regains his strength by bouncing back and hitting a clothesline. Rosey is barely moving, so Dupree tries another one. Rosey remains on his feet, and he picks up Dupree. Greiner runs into the ring, and takes down Rosey’s leg, as he collapses to the mat along with Dupree. Hurricane comes into the ring, and clotheslines Greiner over the rope. The referee checks to see what was happening on the outside. Meanwhile, Dupree grabs Hurricane’s cape and chokes Rosey out. Rosey taps out, and the ref’s back is still turned to Greiner and Hurricane on the outside. Rosey collapses to the mat, and Dupree pins him. 1, 2, 3!
Winners and still champions: La Resistance
Sylvan and Rene celebrate, and Hurricane tells Rosey that it’s okay just because he doesn’t have superhero talent yet.

RVD is shown walking backstage to the water cooler, and Ric Flair comes up behind him. RVD asks Flair why the hell he was interfering in the match last week when he faced Kane. RVD says that if Flair wants him, he can have him in a one on one match. Flair accepts, and says that he was just watching, not interfering or interrupting.

Stone Cold is shown backstage, still sitting with Eric Bischoff. Bischoff asks him again if he’s quitting, and Austin says he is still thinking it over. Austin says that there will be confirmation later in the night.

Booker T vs. Lance Storm-Intercontinental Title
Booker T makes his way to the ring, followed by the most boring wrestler on Raw, Lance Storm. The chants start immediately as the bell sounds.
Booker locks up with Storm, and slaps him around with lefts and rights. Booker points to someone in the crowd, and finishes Storm with a right hand. Booker throws Storm off the ropes, and tries for the early finish with the Scissors Kick. Lance ducks it, and stabs Booker in the eye. Lance throws Booker to the ropes, and slaps him twice. Lance keeps the fast pace moving by putting Booker onto the top rope. Lance goes for a running dropkick, but Booker catches Lance in mid-air on the top rope. Booker muscles Lance to the ring apron, and comes down from the top rope. Booker chops Storm off the apron, and he falls to the outside. Booker picks up Storm, and attempts to throw him into the ring steps. Storm reverses it, and throws Booker into the barricade. Booker T staggers up and Lance continues to beat down Booker with shots to his back. Booker gets up finally, and hits right hands on Lance. Booker T is able to throw Lance into the steel steps, as a loud thud fills the entire arena. Booker T throws Lance into the ring, and hits an elbow into Lance’s chest. Meanwhile, the Titantron shows Kane being lead into the arena hooked to shackles, with 5 policemen surrounding him. Booker T gets distracted by this, and Lance is able to pull a roll on Booker. 1, 2, kickout! Booker T just gets the shoulder up in time, and Lance goes back to work on Booker T. He throws Booker in the corner, and slaps him twice. Booker reverses the final slap, and hits storm in the gut. Booker T bounces off the ropes, and hits the Scissors Kick. 1, 2, 3!
Winner and still champion: Booker T
Booker T celebrates his win, as Booker comes out on top again and remains the champion.

Stone Cold and Bischoff are shown again backstage, and Bischoff continues to interrogate Steve. Bischoff taunts Austin again, asking if he is going to remain the GM of Raw. Stone Cold tells Bischoff if he really cares, that he is staying so he doesn’t have to listen to Bischoff anymore. Stone Cold gives Bischoff the finger, and slams the door closed.

Val Venis vs. Kane
Val makes his way to the ring with a scared look on his face, and Kane’s pyro hits. Kane is carried by the policeman, but he drags them to the ring and punches them out! Kane grabs the key from one of the policeman’s pockets, and unlocks the shackles. He runs into the ring and the match begins.
Kane runs into the ring and clotheslines Val immediately. Kane picks up Val and chokeslams him to the mat. He goes to the outside of the ring, and grabs a chair. Kane nails Val with the chair and the match is a DQ.
Winner by DQ: Val Venis
Kane continues to beat down on Val, with 4 more chairshots to the head. Val begins to bleed profusely, and Kane doesn’t stop. Kane picks up the chair again, and nails Val twice on his left leg. Kane picks up Val Venis and nails a Tombstone Piledriver on him! Val lays motionless in the ring as a stretcher comes to the ring to help Val.

RVD is shown stretching backstage, as well as the Nature Boy Ric Flair. They both walk down the hallway, and the match is next.

RVD vs. Ric Flair
RVD comes to the ring, followed by the Nature Boy Ric Flair accompanied by Randy Orton.
RVD and Flair lock up, with RVD getting some stiff kicks in. Flair reverses one of the kicks, and chops Rob to many “Woo” chants. Flair throws Rob into the corner of the ring, and slaps him 3 more times. Randy Orton looks on and claps, as Flair pulls Rob to the middle of the ring. Flair goes for the Figure Four Leg Lock, but Rob kicks Flair out of the way. RVD gets two kicks in on Flair, and throws him off of the ropes. Rob hits a Spinning Heel Kick on Flair, and does his taunt. Rob throws some punches at Flair as he gets up, rolls over Flair into a Boston Crab. Flair kicks and screams, but reaches the ropes, and Rob is forced to break the hold. RVD just pulls Flair back to the middle of the ring, and keeps hold of the submission. Flair finally kicks Rob away, and he falls onto the ropes. Flair grabs Rob, and throws him through the middle rope and to the outside. Flair walks around the outside, and slams Rob’s face off the barricade. Flair then throws Rob into the ring steps, and Rob breaks open bleeding everywhere. Flair throws Rob into the ring and goes for a pin. 1, 2, kickout by RVD! Flair then locks in a Figure Four Leg Lock, and Rob can’t even move. Flair holds it in for 45 seconds before Rob makes his first move to the rope. Rob struggles to reach it, but he does! The ref tells Flair to break the hold, and he doesn’t quite understand why. Rob muscles his way to his feet to break the hold for himself. Rob punches down Flair, and he staggers around. Rob goes to the top rope, and lines up a cross body on Flair. RVD connects, but Flair rolls through and grabs hold of the ropes. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Ric Flair
RVD is the first one to get up and starts punching Flair. Orton runs in to save Flair, and they both beat down on RVD. But all of a sudden, Shawn Michaels runs to the ring! Shawn punches down Orton, then Flair. Orton climbs back to his feet, but Shawn meets him with right hands all the way to the ropes. Michaels throws Orton off the ropes, and clotheslines him over them. Flair gets up, but HBK turns around and hits Sweet Chin Music on Flair! Michaels celebrates, and then goes over to help who he thinks was the true winner, RVD.

A black limousine pulls up into the parking garage, and Vince McMahon gets out of it. He brushes off his jacket, and is ready to come to the ring.
Vince’s music hits, and the owner walks down slowly to the ring. He is patched up with stitches after his match with Zach Gowen last night at Vengeance.

Vince: I am here tonight to settle a problem that seems to be hitting every superstar one way or another in this company. From A to Z, Kane has demolished superstars left and right every week, even a poor, helpless commentator Jim Ross. Now I can gloat about my win over Zach last night at Vengeance, but I am not here to do that. I am here strictly for business. So ladies and gentlemen… Kane!

Kane comes to the ring, and he has his towel over his head. Vince tells him to take the towel off so he can see him face to face.

Vince: Kane, you are truly the biggest son of a bitch! You have taken out Rico, Tommy Dreamer, J.R., and even the GM Stone Cold himself. You took down my very own wife last week right here on Raw. This madness has torn apart everything here, Kane. Remember when you were just a simple man who came up to me asking for a job? Remember when you were the Tag Team Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the European Champion? You had it going for you. And now you have torn everything apart, Kane. And guess what, I like that! That’s right; I like you as a son of a bitch! Take down everyone Kane! Keep the momentum going! You are…

“Here Comes the Money” hits and it’s SHANE MCMAHON! Shane comes to the ring to a huge crowd reaction, with Vince looking stunned.

Shane: That’s right, Dad. Look who’s back to haunt you once more. You’re very own son, Shane McMahon. And Dad, you think this is good? You think Kane terrorizing people is the way for him to gain popularity? Well guess what, Dad? Shame on you! You are the son of a bitch who has gotten in the way of my life too many times before. And this time, you aren’t getting in the way! Nothing can stop the newest member of the Raw brand. That’s right, Dad. With out you even knowing, I have signed a long-term deal to bring the pain to Kane. Kane, you’re life is going to change. I will do anything to put you down. Kane, guess what? You thought that nothing could get in your way? Well, Shane McMahon is going to get in your way!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Week #7 here of My Raw. I hope to keep this going every week, although I will be leaving for vacation. When that happens, I will probably post it on a Friday. So, that's in coming weeks. But here we are for Raw on August the 4th.

The Raw pyro explodes, and Coach and King welcome us to Raw emanating live from Vancouver, British Columbia.

RVD vs. Christian
Rob Van Dam comes to the ring, followed by the former Intercontinental Champion Christian.
RVD and Christian lock up, with RVD muscling Christian to the corner. Christian fights back, as he tries pushing RVD to the corner. RVD pushes back again, and throws a right hand at Christian. RVD throws more right hands at Christian, and forearms as well. RVD throws Christian off the rope, and goes for a Spinning Heel Kick, and connects. RVD picks up Christian, and attempts to drag him to the corner. But Christian gets a shot in on RVD’s back, and goes to work in the corner. Christian uses left and right hands, going back and forth. Christian goes to the other corner, and gains steam, going for a clothesline. RVD moves out of the way, and Christian hits his head right into the ringpost. RVD lines up Christian for a superkick, but Christian ducks out of the way, and hits a neckbreaker. 1, 2, kickout by RVD! Christian lines up RVD again, this time for an Unprettier. RVD moves out of the way, and gives Christian a shot into his gut. Christian falls to the mat, and RVD bounces off the ropes and hits Rolling Thunder. Rob now goes up to the top rope, and lines up Christian for a 5-Star. RVD connects with the Frog Splash, but grabs his chest in pain. RVD finds strength to crawl over to Christian for a cover. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: RVD
RVD walks out the winner, as Christian gets up and starts throwing a temper tantrum in the ring.

Backstage, Eric Bischoff asks Stone Cold Steve Austin why he had to stay. Austin said there is a job that needs to be done, and it needs to be done by Stone Cold Steve Austin and Stone Cold Steve Austin only.

Scott Steiner vs. Rico
Scott Steiner comes to the ring with Stacy, followed by Rico with his girlfriend Miss Jackie.
Steiner and Rico lock up, with Steiner getting chops in on Rico. Rico gets up and starts prancing around the ring like an idiot, and Steiner tells him to stop it. Rico doesn’t listen, so Steiner chops him some more and then locks him for a Belly to Belly Suplex. Steiner connects with the Belly to Belly, and does 10 pushups taunting Rico along the way. Stacy cheers on the outside, as Steiner stomps Rico into the corner. Steiner sticks his boot into Rico, and holds it there for 10 seconds before Rico flails his arms around in pain. Steiner doesn’t stop, throwing lefts and rights at Rico. Steiner puts Rico onto the top rope, and lines him up. Steiner climbs the rope, and they go all the way to the top. Steiner hits a huge Superplex from the top, and goes for a cover. 1, 2, foot on the rope! Jackie came over to put Rico’s foot on the rope, and Stacy saw it. Stacy runs over, and jumps onto Jackie and starts slapping her all over the place. In the ring, Rico gets up, and hits a Spinning Kick on Steiner. 1, 2, kickout by Steiner! Rico stomps on Steiner, and then throws him to the corner. Rico runs full steam ahead, but Steiner moves out of the way. Rico turns around shaken up, and Steiner hits a huge clothesline on him. Rico gets up, and Steiner goes for a clothesline. Instead, Rico ducks under and grabs Steiner’s tights. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Rico
Rico cheats his way out of a win, and before Steiner can lay his hands on Rico, he is already gone.

In the back, a police truck pulls into the arena. The doors are opened for a moment, and a peek inside shows that it’s Kane in the truck!

Stone Cold is sitting backstage, and a door opens. The cameras pan over and Shane McMahon has arrived. Shane says that he wants Kane in the ring one-on one tonight. Stone Cold says that he can’t make the deal for a match tonight, but he can confront him in the ring. Shane accepts to this, and that he has a hell of an idea up his sleeve.

Val Venis vs. Lance Storm
Val Venis comes to the ring, followed by the most boring man in sports entertainment Lance Storm.
Lance and Val lock up, with Storm dragging Val to the corner. Storm chops Venis twice, and the crowd continues to chant boring. Storm brings Venis to the middle of the ring, and locks in a submission hold. Storm holds it for a few seconds before Venis makes his way out of the submission. Val throws shots at Lance Storm, and he loses his balance, and falls over the top rope and to the floor outside. Storm gets up, and Venis goes to the outside. Val throws punches at Storm, and attempts to throw him into the steel steps. Storm reverses this, but Venis reverses again, and throws Storm into the steel steps for a loud thud sound. Venis rolls Storm back into the ring. 1, 2, kickout by Storm! Venis kicks Storm in the gut, and lays him out with a clothesline. Venis climbs to the top rope, and goes for the Money Shot. Venis connects with this, and goes for the pin. 1, 2, kickout by Storm! Venis can’t believe that Storm kicked out of this, and he hits another clothesline on Storm as he gets up. Venis goes to the middle rope, and Storm runs over immediately. Lance wraps his legs around Venis, and hits a hurracanrana. Storm holds onto Venis’ legs though, and holds the rope for leverage. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Lance Storm
The fans continue to chant “boring” at Lance Storm, but he doesn’t care because he won the match.

Chris Jericho is shown backstage with Randy Orton. Orton thanks him for being a tag team partner tonight. Jericho said that he can take time off from the Highlight Reel for one night only to team with him.

Chris Jericho/Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels/Booker T
Randy Orton makes his way to the ring solo, followed by his partner Chris Jericho. HBK comes to the ring, followed by his partner Booker T.
Orton and Booker lock up, and Orton gets some slaps in on Booker before he fights back and throws punches at Orton. Booker chops back and forth at Orton before Randy comes back with shots of his own in this slobberknocker of a start. Booker drives his knee into Orton twice, and goes for the Scissors Kick. Orton ducks, and hits a big dropkick on Booker. Orton stomps on Booker twice, and goes to tag in Chris Jericho. But before he does that, Orton throws Jericho into the corner. Orton walks over to tag Jericho in again, but Orton decides to stay in. This time, Jericho walks over to the other side of the ring apron and tags himself in, kicking Orton out of the way. Jericho and Orton argue about this, and meanwhile, Booker T tags in Michaels. Booker throws Michaels with an Irish Whip into Orton, who topples Jericho off the apron. Orton says that he is sorry for this, but Michaels stands in the ring awaiting for some Sweet Chin Music. Orton turns around, but Michaels misses it. Booker T does not miss though, as he kicks Orton in the side of the head. Michaels goes to the top rope, lining up a Diving Elbow. Jericho is able to gain power, and he pushes Michaels off the top rope. Booker T goes to the outside, and Orton follows. Booker T stomps on Jericho, but Orton turns Booker around and heaves him into the barricade. Booker T and Orton fight up the ramp, with Booker and Orton going back and forth. Orton lines up Booker T for a neckbreaker, but Booker regains consciousness and they both meet with clotheslines at the same time, taking each other out. Still on the outside, Michaels and Jericho lay out. Nick Patrick has now counted up to 8, and they both lay still. Jericho gets up, and throws Michaels into the ring just as Patrick was about to count 10. Jericho drags Michaels to the middle of the ring, and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Michaels refuses to tap, as blood gushes from his head. Jericho has also cracked a cut open, bleeding from his lip. Michaels muscles his way to the rope, but Jericho pulls him back to center, reminiscent of their Wrestlemania Rematch. Jericho continues to lock the hold in, but Michaels fights his way to the rope again. This time, Jericho and Michaels both collapse in the middle of the ring. Jericho gets up first, and goes for the Lionsault. Jericho jumps off the rope, and gets a knee from Shawn Michaels. Michaels gets up, and lines up Sweet Chin Music. HBK connects with this, and goes for the pin. 1, 2, broken up by Orton with a chair! Nick Patrick calls for the bell on this match, and Michaels and Booker win.
Winners by DQ: Shawn Michaels/Booker T
Orton continues throwing chairshots into Michaels’ skull, but Booker T runs in. Booker takes out Jericho, and steals the chair away from Orton. Booker hits a Scissors Kick on Orton, and he is laid out in the middle of the ring. Meanwhile, Jericho comes back in with a chair of his own and lays out Booker T. Michaels, Booker, and Orton all lay out in the middle of the ring with Jericho standing victorious in his own world.

In the back, the doors are unlocked to the police truck. Kane gets out, completely shackled up once again. The cops lead him through the back and to the ring for his match next.

Kane vs. Tommy Dreamer
Tommy Dreamer makes his way to the ring, followed by the monster called Kane. Kane is unshackled, and the match begins.
Tommy Dreamer stands up to Kane, and Kane grabs his throat. Kane goes for the chokeslam right away, and he connects with it. Kane pummels Tommy Dreamer, and picks him up for the Tombstone Piledriver. Kane flips up Dreamer, and drives his head straight into the mat. Kane goes for the cover right away. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Kane
Kane goes to the outside and looks under the ring, and grabs Tommy Dreamer’s kendo stick. He hits Dreamer twice with the stick, before Shane McMahon shows up at the top of the ramp. Shane runs down with no equipment to help him except his fists. Kane tells Shane to actually come in the ring, and he calls him a little bitch. This pisses off Shane McMahon, and he runs in, taking swings at Kane. Kane doesn’t even seem to be startled, and Shane tries to take the kendo stick away. Kane takes a swing at Shane with the stick, and he falls down to the mat. Unfortunately for Kane, Shane gets right back up and steals the kendo stick before he can think twice. Kane takes shot after shot at Kane with the stick, and he leaves Kane a bloody mess in the ring. But once again, Kane sits back up right away and laughs at Shane.

Backstage, Triple H is shown in his suit talking things over with Ric Flair. He tells Flair to stay focused in the ring, and to do his best. Meanwhile, the door flings open and Randy Orton walks in. Triple H congratulates him on taking a swing at Michaels with the chair, and he pats him on his shoulder. Orton tells him not to do this because it hurts badly, and Triple H decides Orton should stay back and watch things on the monitor.

Ric Flair vs. Goldberg
The Nature Boy makes his way to the ring with the World Champion Triple H, and Goldberg’s entrance plays. They knock on his door backstage, and “Da Man” makes his entrance into the ring as he walks through his fire pyro.
Goldberg and Flair lock up to the start the match, with Goldberg getting some shots in on Flair. Goldberg powers Flair into the corner, and chops him twice. Goldberg picks up Flair with one arm, and hits a suplex. On the outside of the ring, Triple H seems to be impressed with Goldberg’s manhandling power. Goldberg tells Triple H that he’s next, and this sends Triple H onto the ring apron. Goldberg and Triple H exchange words, and this allows Flair to regain some energy and stand to his feet. Goldberg turns around, and Flair gouges Goldberg’s eye with his finger, and Goldberg backs off. Flair throws Goldberg off the rope, and he hits him with a clothesline. Flair goes for the Figure Four, but Goldberg kicks Flair away, and he flies back off the rope and into Goldberg, taking both men out. Goldberg gets up, throwing Flair over his head with German Suplex. Flair tells Goldberg to back off, but he keeps the pain coming to Flair by stomping a mudhole in the Nature Boy. Goldberg lines up Flair for a spear, and Triple H can’t bear to watch. Triple H comes into the ring with his belt, and tries to hit Goldberg on his head. Goldberg throws the belt over the rope, and picks Triple H up for a Jackhammer. Goldberg taunts Triple H, but Flair comes over and takes out Goldberg’s leg, to disrupt the Jackhammer attempt. Goldberg seems pissed off, and runs Flair over with the spear! Goldberg lines Flair up for another spear, and he hits that! Flair already seems to be out cold, but Goldberg wants to make sure he is out. He picks Flair up, and puts him down with the Jackhammer. 1, 2, 3!
Winner: Goldberg
Goldberg celebrates in the ring, but Triple H comes in and hits Goldberg with the title belt. Triple H taunts Goldberg telling him he can’t win at SummerSlam. Triple H stands proud as he puts his boot on top of Goldberg, and wears his championship proudly.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
dam you are good

1 - 20 of 28 Posts