Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to do my own shows whenever I don't like the current product that the wwe is doing,and after watching HHH's performance last night and the result of the match,I am really fu cking pi ssed! So here is my Raw,which probably is 10 times better than what we';ll see,enjoy and please reply. Keep in mind,I believe that wrestlers should improvise the script they are given,so I don't write every damn detail,it's not a God damn movie! so enjoy.....

Raw starts off with clips from last night,then we go to the backstage.....
we see evolution arriving in a limo in the backstage and they are entering the building,what will happen tonight???

Raw music,pyro,etc,blah blah.

La Resistance vs The Hurricane and S.H.I.T.( We have so many other possibilites people,not just dudleys/resistance for 2 damn months with single matches every week till the PPV! URGH!) This should be a decent match to start off the show with some comedic stuff from the superheroes,but in the end,Rob Conway hits hurricane in the back with a french flag,and la resistance keep the titles! Then all three of them beat up both heroes,until the dudleys and spike come out and beat them up! But in the end,there is only Rob in the ring with la resistance on the outside. So we see a wassup?! headbutt and 3-d to rob through a table!!!!!

We go the backstage and a car just pulled up to the front of the arena! It opens,and it's Goldberg! He's furious! and what's this? Goldberg has a sledgehammer!!! He walks by the limo from evolution,but then he gives it an evil look! He picks up the hammer,but we have to go to commercials..........

commercials

We come back and during the break,we see goldberg beating the hell out of the limo and he beat up some officials who tried to stop him!

Tommy Dreamer vs Christian. I hate these kind of matches,just filler matches,but that's what I am making it because this match only lasts about 3 minutes,when all of a sudden,we hear Goldberg's music! He comes out with no pyro and walks into the ring and destroys both superstars including hitting christian in the head with the hammer! Gold berg gets a mic.

Goldberg: H,u think it's funny don't u? Hell,I doubt it u even broke a nail last night. HHH,u are the biggest punk a$$ hole champion this industry has had since 1996,and I don't need to say his damn name. So HHH,either u come out here,or I come get u......
I'M BACK!!!and better than ever,I"M BACK!! Eric comes out on stage with a bandages in his forehead,bandages in his ribs,bruises everywhere. Eric tells the crowd to shut up! Eric says even though we can barely see his body form,he is still the co general manager of raw,and goldberg,u are not getting goldberg tonight!
(Crowd boo)
this crowd is not good enough to see that happen tonight,so since we have out next raw ppv,then at unforgiven,we will have hhh vs goldberg for the world title!
But then we hear the music of the ayatollah of rock and rolla-Y2J! chris comes out on stage with eric and says this is a travesty,everyone who saw the main event last night turned off the tv as soon as he got eliminated cause we all know goldberg and hhh suck!
(Crowd can cheer or boo)
Chris: So Eric,I am fed up with all these politics and unfairness,so either u include me in that match at unforgiven or I quit!!!
Eric: Well,this isn't too much of a hard choice,ur not that much of a money makes anyways,so....
GLASS SHATTERS!!! Austin comes out through both of them on stage and gets in the ring,austin says fine,we can have hhh vs goldberg at unforgiven,but jericho,u too will also be included in the main event to make it a triple threat match!!!!!! And eric,before u make any more additions or any stupid decisions,tonight,these fans will see the wwe title defended by hhh against goldberg!!!!!!
we go to commercials with the expressions on all their faces!

commercials

JR: Folks,if ur just tuning in,then hold on to ur seatbelts,we are having a world title match tonight.( We roll the clips back)

WE go to the backstage where Goldust is hiding behind a plant and lance is standing outside the door of austin! Goldust is telling him to knock! Lance knocks then runs away,and austin opens it,and doesn't know what happened,until he sees goldust wiggling his butt behind the plant.Austin: So u like to play games?U like to knock on doors? U like to mess with stone cold? Well then Goldust tonight,u are fighting no one for having the ball s for doing it to me,and for knowing how to hide,but ur friend over there( we see lance hiding behind a pole,LOL) needs some help,so tonight he';s fighting kane!!!

commercials

Rob Van Dam vs Randy Orton. Great match,and possibly a ppv rematch down the line(not this one since I think it should be hbk vs orton for unforgiven,and then maybe rvd vs orton for the ic title at survivor series) But awesome 15 minute match,in the end,orton wins with help of flair. They both beat up rvd after the match,but who's gonna help rvd? Out comes Goldberg running,flair sees him and warns orton,but orton just pushes him away,so flair just gets out,so then orton turns around and SPEAR!!!! Goldberg spears him and then jackhammer! He points at flair who's going up the ramp that he's next!

commercials

In the backstage,hhh is walking back and forth in his room,he is furious about the two matches made earlier. we then see him leaving the room.

In the backstage,terri interviews jonathan coachman! He interrupts her and pushes her away,says that he had to work his a$$ off to be a commentator,and terri just had to fu ck Vince! Coach says he's had it up to here with the remarks of the rock,the king,austin,the list goes on and on,and I promise,I will get revenge on every single one of u,and shane,I'm not finishes with my revenge with u! The coach pushes terri again and kicks her in the stomach!!!!!!!

commercials

Test w/ stacy( he had her wearing a thong,just a thong!) vs maven. Good decent match,druing the match,maven gets thrown into the corner and ready for a stinkface,so test brings stacy in the ring and spanks her once! Then he makes her bend over for the crowd,then makes her give a stinkface to maven!!(Stacy is being forced to do this by test,lol,God bless him,lol) Maven comes back to life!!!!!! He gets up,inside craddle,and maven gets the win!!
Test is furious and grabs her by the wrist,then pump handle slam to stacy!
GLASS SHATTERS! Austin comes out on stage and said enough is enough,test,if u go near 80 feet of stacy ever again<i'm firing ur a$$. and as far as ur character goes,I'm sick of it,I don't want it,u don't benefit raw whatsoever,nothing! So I have made a deal,and u can go pack ur bags and head on to the airport,cause u are wrestling this week on smackdown!!!!!!
King: what?
Jr:Whoa!
Test is furious!

commercials

lance storm vs kane. Kane defeats him in 3 seconds! We go to the backstage and y2j is telling a staff member that he wants to fight tonight,anytime,he is mad! So austin shows up behind his back and says ur up! y2j says allright,now? austin tells him to go to the ring and fight,he's fighting kane!!
Kane gets a mic and he starts talking,we go to commercials.

y2j vs kane.( I am trying to make y2j a face since I believe he had way WAY more merchandise when he was a face and he was very entertaining) y2j is just laying right hands,they end up on stage and no one is giving up,they're both exchanging blows! That is until out of nowhere,shane comes out and hits kane in the head with a chair! Kane goes down crashing down! But then coach comes from behind and chair to shane. Y2j grabs coach,the crowd is now cheering for y2j! y2j grabs him,but out of nowhere,hhh comes out with a sledgehammer and hits himn in the gut,then in the back!

commercials

We come back and hhh is in the ring,ready to fight,and out comes goldberg!

hhh vs goldberg(y2j has already been taken in a stretcher) Goldberg is making his way to the ring down the ramp,but orton and flair attack him! They beat him up and take him to the ring,and handcuff him to the [email protected] HHH hits him again with the hammer and he is busted open once again!
JR: Folks,hhh is unstoppable!(lol)
we end the show with evolution rasing their hands together in the ring,but then y2j comes from the crowd and hits all of them in the back with a steel chair! We end the show with y2j standing high holding the world title!!
King: and that is my pick for winner at unforgiven.
JR: King,goldberg and hhh have been focusing so much on each other,and y2j is sneaking his way in and making a big impact!!

end.
I didn't really think this was a great show,but since I wasted my time already,might as well post it,lol,the only thing I liked is y2j being added to the ppv main event,so what did u all think?

laters.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
I know exactly how you feel, I do believe that SummerSlam was one of the worst things ever to happen at a pay-per-view this year, and the year isn't even over yet. The way they hyped the Goldberg/Evolution angle just gave fans the impression Goldberg would win the match against all odds and take the belt which belongs to anyone but the current champion. It makes sense why you would want to write another RAW, but mind you I wouldn't start dishing out derogatory words to your fellow bookers. "...I don't write every damn detail, it's not a God damn movie!" that line was a bit harsh, because some bookers like to get as descriptive as they can.

Your first match gave me a few eyebrow-raisers. You are totally right about the La Resistance and Dudley Boys angle being way over done. The Hurricane and Super Hero In Training Rosie wrestling La Resistance is a nice match-up, though you never specify which wrestlers are fighting. With the arrival of Rob Conway there are now three Resistance members, and we only read Rob Conway in the match. The attack on Hurricane/S.H.I.T and any wrestlers in general by the French with the flag is getting tiringly old. And, you mentioned how you didn't want the Dudleys and La Resistance fueding for months, but then you go and progress the storyline more and more with them showing up at the end of the match. I know it was for a noble cause like helping out the tagteam who were getting pummeled but still.

The moving along of the Goldberg/Evolution angle is great. Goldberg smashing a possession of Evolution with the sledgehammer is a great thing, and I can almost visualize while I close my eyes. I kind of hate Goldberg's character from past experiences viewing World Championship Wrestling and now in the WWE, and him beating Christian and Tommy Dreamer is possibly in character for him but it just drives me insane. He is pissed at Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Randy Orton, and Ric Flair for thinking they are above everyone but then he runs in there and disrupts a match. Hypocrit? I think so. Goldberg speech about Triple H is pretty good. But when you said he was the 'biggest punk a$$hole champion" since 1996 was kind of bad. Was Goldberg even wrestling then? I know he was probably watching all of the old stuff, but he should have said that comment that he was the worst champion ever instead of giving an exact date. Eric Bischoff showing up to ruin everyone's expectations is normal, but booking the match for the next RAW pay-per-view, Unforgiven, will drive me nuts (even though they fight tonight) This just means that they will have to prolong the entire angle for yet another month. The Y2J addition to the match was a pretty good idea.

The behind the scenes segment was kind of interesting. I haven't been tuning into RAW long enough to view their segments on Goldust and Lance Storm, but you taking Goldust's interesting, entertaining character and made him go off and pull stupid pranks like that saddens me. The enigma that is Goldust is dieing off. You got to save it. Stone Cold Steve Austin booking Lance Storm with Kane for a stupid ding-and-ditch prank is pathetic.

I really enjoyed the Rob Van Dam versus Randy Orton match. As you said this is a match that could be on the pay-per-view event. I don't think you should have posted in parenthesis what we will see at the next two pay-per-views. Ric Flair volunteering his help is perfect, and totally in character for the Nature Boy. But, then again, Goldberg coming out to rescue Flair isn't the best way to go in my book. This is the second beatdown and second interference by Goldberg in the event, and they have only had three matches.

Jonathan Coachman's remarks about Terri Runnels sleeping with Vince McMahon to get her job, and how he kicked her in the stomach is a new all-time low for the character. I mean a month ago he was normal, and now he is letting all of his frustrations out and I am not too keen on it. I think Stone Cold should force him to take anger management classes.

Test wrestling Maven is enjoyable match-up. I am still not for sure on this whole managerial service thing. Don't managers choose who they want to work with, Theodore Long wouldn't just go and choose The Hurricane to be in his stable now would he? I feel that Stacy Kiebler should be able to leave whenever she wanted too, and someone should bring that too her attention. Test having Stacy wrestle in a thong would get some viewers yes, but is degrading. Test forcing her to bend over and do a stinkface to Maven is also just a degrading act. You bringing Stone Cold Steve Austin into the mix is a bit odd. SCSA putting a so-called restraining order on Test from being within 80 feets of Stacy Kiebler isn't a good idea. I mean I don't think you can go and put a restraining order on some guy from some girl, just random people. Stacy should have done it herself. Having SCSA say that Test's character is making him sick is so out of character. That is breaking character, a big no no in the business. Sending him to SmackDown! it has its good sides and its bad sides. What I am waiting for is who is RAW going to get for the exchange?

Lance Storm losing to Kane in three seconds is terrible. I mean it takes three seconds to pin a person. I mean it would probably take at least ten seconds to piledrive someone, and that is if Lance Storm just goes in there and walks into it. Again, you are using parenthesis which explains your reasoning behind stuff, that we should notice after a few weeks without help. For the Jericho versus Kane match is too farfetch'd. You have Shane McMahon coming out, then Coachman, then HHH it just gives makes it seem more and more boring when I think you wanted it to be a big hit. The Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Evolution mudhole stomping on Goldberg is typical. I mean why is Triple H fretting over all this stuff like fighting Goldberg when Evolution is 'always' there to back him up. The last comment about Jim Ross saying Jericho making a big impact on the match is quite laughable. He was taking away in a stretcher after being slammed by HHH, if that is making an impact I got a friend who broke his ankles five times within a five year span, he must be making a hell of an impact.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr.Breiby,I take my hat off to u. I love everything u said,every damn thing! U are the kind of people we need to be the bookers for the wwe,ur thoughts for the product is perfect and makes perfect sense. Like I said,I thought this Raw that I made sucked,but still posted it,but I agree with all of the mistakes u mentioned. Now, for the comment about it being a damn movie,that was intended towards the wwe writers who come straight from hollywood and don't know anything about the product. and also,about the dudleys/resistance,I put them in so that little by little,their feud is taken away as they feud with new teams coming in,it makes sense when u think about it in the long term. Man,please,I am asking,please reply to every Raw I make and every smackdown! I love ur opinions and I always wanna hear these kind of comments from my writing,please reply or try to reply on every one of my booking show,really aprreciate it man. I couldn't make a smackdown this week,but I will next week,and also,I'm about to make this week's Raw,so please check it out. Thanks for the reply,
laters......

·
Registered
847 Posts
Horrible thing with Stacy coming out in only a thong. I mean it's a good idea but they would never do it. You're just being a perverted freak by doing that.The rest was just average stuff. 3/10.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heh,thanks anyways for the reply Juvy,lol. and a 3/10?lol. But I agree,I didn't really like this show,but I got better coming up,I've been writing shows in this forum since the very beginning,so I got some good stuff.
thanks for the reply anyways.

laters....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts