Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We start off the show with clips from summerslam again,and then last week involving evolution and hhh. What will happen tonight?

We go to eric's office and he is on the cell and he's talking to someone,he tells him/her that everything will be fine,he has everything under control. But then austin shows up in his face,stares at him,grabes the cell and throws it to the wall!
Eric:What the hell was th...
Austin:unh-uh!!!! We have more important stuff to do tonight eric. These fANS have paid good earned money to see a show tonight,but yet,we haven't announced a main event for tonight yet,so we have to go discuss what were gonna do.U in?
Eric:well,yeah,I gue..
Austin:eek:k.
But then evolution comes in through the door.
HHH:So u wanna make a main event tonight huh? I got an idea,why don't u put ur damn a$$ in that ring tonight if ur so desperate for a main event!
Austin:U think ur funny? U think ur special? just cause ur the champ,u think u got privilages? Well,hhh,for being a smartmouth,tonight we will have evolution vs hbk,kevin nash,and goldberg!
HHH:heh,ok,I can deal with that.
(austin smiles) austin: oh,and it's for the wwe title!!!!!
austin leaves and hhh is furious!!!!

raw music,pyro,etc. and we are off to a huge night here on Raw.

Christian vs RVD. Great awesome match to begin the show with a lot of near falls. We see rvd splash to the outside with a crossbody,then AS they go back to the ring,the ref is knocked out! So christian hits him with the belt twice! but only a 2 count! rvd kicks him in the head with the reverse inseguri,goes to the top rope,but christian gets up,rvd throws him from the top,rvd does the frog splah!!!!!1,2,3!!!! and we have a new Intercontinental champion! RVD is the IC champion for the thrid time in his career in the wwe.

we go to the backstage and we see goldberg entering the arena with his bags. and wait till he hears the good news about the main event tonight!

commercials

In the backstage,Victoria has gone crazy. She is beating up all the women in the lockerroom,until trish comes and they get in a big brawl. Offcials come in and stop them,eric comes and says that since they really wanna fight tonight,they will go at it in a no dq match here tonight! both women are being held back by officials!

Chris Jericho vs Scott Steiner. Another quality match that is just waiting to happen either at a raw or to feud up to a ppv. Both go back and forth with steiner playing the strong guy and y2j trying to cheat his way around the match. They go to the outside where y2j is slammed into the steel pole. They go back and belly to belly to y2j,only a 2! During the match,test comes out with stacy tied to a chain tied to his wrist! He goes to ringside and ties her up to the post,then he gets in the ring and pushes the ref. Steiner and y2j are getting up,but then test accidently does thye big boot to y2j!!! Steiner then goes on to beat the hell out of test and even goes to the outside. Steiner gets back in the ring,but inside craddle by y2j,and y2j gets the win!!!!
After the match,test takes stacy back up and steiner follws from behind trying to catch up.

commercials

we come back and terri interviews y2j in the parking lot who is leaving with his bags! He says he's had it,he just showed once again that he deserves to get the next title shot,not the 5 men in the main event tonight,so he;s out of here! Y2j throws his bag in the car,and leaves the arena!!!

Lance Storm and Goldust(Both with goldust facepaint!) vs la resistance in a nontitle match. Good chemistry between storm and goldust. they both team up for comination moves like a single leg crab with a butt splash! In the end,rob comes in and hits goldust in the face with the belt,but then storm superkicks him out of the ring! Storm then throws dupri out and it's him and sylvian alone,they go at it. But then rob gets back in and low blows lance,and la resistance wins!! The fans were actually cheering for lance!(I hope,lol) La resistance and rob leave up the rampway with the belts up high as goldust and lance look on from the ring upset and mad!

In the backstage,austin tells eric that y2j left. They were just gonna add him as the special referee,and he was also gonna be in the match,both at the same time!!
King: What?
JR:It's austin king.
austin:But he left,so the bi tch has lost his title spot for another year!

we go the hall and we see trish and victoria making their way to the ring,that match is next!

commercials

trish vs victoria in a no dq match. Good match with a lot of outside weapons including a stopsign,cds,etc. In the end,molly comes in and lays out both of them with the belt! Gail kim comes in and assists as well! Gail kim and molly holly have teamed up folks! and lord knows what will happen to the women's division?

We go the backstage and nash and hbk are talking,but evolution comes up and they face each other face to face,talk trash,and evolution leaves. nash and hbk are ready folks! in just a bit,but up next,shane o mac will be here,what does he have to say,it's up next!

commercials

here comes the money,here comes the money,money,money,money! Shane o mac comes out to the ring and talks about eric,his mom,and what happened to kane last week,and he's actually happy for what happened to kane last week!and he challenges kane to a match at unforgiven that is if he can rise from the flames! The lights go out,and then red with black,then kane's music hits but the ring is dark? The lights come back on and shane is gone!

king: what? where the heck is shane?
jr: Oh,this is gonna keep getting uglier folks.

but up next folks,the main event for the wwe title,six man tag,first person to get a pin wins the title,up next!

commercials

evolution vs nash,hbk,and goldberg for the wwe title. This isn't even a match,they all brawl,nash and hhh at ringside,hbk and randy in the stage,and flair and goldberg with the fans! It's a masscre! We end the whole thing with hhh pedigreeing hbk in the ring for the 3 count! when the match ends,they all still continue to [email protected] But then y2j comes out with a steel chair out the stage,and knocks out orton and hbk! Then in the ring knocks out goldberg and flair,and on the outside,he knocks out hhh and hbk! Y2j grabs the title and gets in the middle of the ring standing tall,what does this mean for the main event at unforgiven>?
(as u can see,I am trying to put y2j into this match any way possible just to save this ppv from having a horrible main event and horrible new champion)

wow,I really enjoyed this raw,hopefully,u all did too,so please reply,including the guy who replied for my last raw. So please reply,thanks and hopefully all of u liked this sh it. Thanks.

laters.....

·
Registered
847 Posts
I see that you're trying to save Unforgiven, but that doesn't mean that you have to have Y2J interfere through it the entire time. What you should do is have it stay as Goldberg against Triple H, but have it in a steel cage so Triple can be even more scared of Goldberg. That way you sort of have an entertaining match. Plus....The Victoria thing was great with her going psychotic and all I liked that. The Kane/Shane thing is also going great but you shouldn't have had Shane challenge him because Shane shouldn't know if Kane got out of the flames or not. The beginning was great but RVD winning the IC title right aways was pointless. You could have had a great PPV match between Christian and RVD. Chris Jericho Vs. Scott Steiner right aways is a bad idea too. Have Test do some wacky stuff with Stacy if you're going to build that up. If you want Y2J to save the ppv then why don't you put him in a big match against Kevin Nash just to end that feud. One more thing about the women's division...please turn it into a fatal four way elimination. You should spice up the tag team division with alot of teams trying to compete for the gold. Then have a team battle royale to determine the number one contenders and face La Resistance on the same night.
Now if you listen to me here's what Unforgiven should look like...

Kane Vs. Shane McMahon (Inferno Match?)

Triple H Vs. Goldberg in a Steel Cage for the belt

Trish Vs. Victoria Vs. Gail Kim Vs. Molly Holly for the Women's title

RVD Vs. Christian for the Intercontinental title

Y2J Vs. Kevin Nash (Last Man Standing?)

Battle Royale to determine Tag Team #1 contenders

Winners of Battle Royal Vs. La Resistance for tag titles

Test Vs. Scott Steiner (Special Referee: Stacy Keibler)

Eric Bischoff Vs. Stone Cold (Winner is full G.M. of Raw)?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well, here we are again at the second show of RAW for you, Roger.

There is great foreshadowing in the first opening segment. It gives alot of us to think about, is it just a random phonecall to some behind the scenes guy we won't see or care about or is it something much more deeper and constructed by the manipulative mind of Bischoff. Your Steve Austin character is portrayed miraculously, Stone Cold does have that charisma and just air about him that lets him be able to throw that phone and still get away with it. The end of the segment gets a bit fuzzy, I find it hard to believe that Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Evolution had been hearing all of this at the exact moment it was playing, and they were in the proximity of the general manager's office. Either way, it is still plausible, on television if we would have witnessed it we wouldn't have thought much about it but now that you read it several times over you pick up on those things. The Game sending that challenge to Austin almost, knowing Stone Cold can't accept it is just one of those things Triple H would do. The main event is an extraordinary one. I am not too sure about the stipulations. Having the Heavyweight Belt on the line and everything. If there is teams how can only one person be the sole proprietor of the belt? Unless if Kevin Nash and Goldberg were the last two and they would fight each other. It sounds more like a six-man texas tornado match than a six-man tag team match.

The first match is a great one. One of the only problems I have with it is you are using two awesome superstars who are being dragged down to the bottom layer of their talent. I honestly believe Rob Van Dam could be a main eventer, though as we see it in this show he seems more of the midcarder along with Christian who isn't so bad working in the midcard section. I know that the first match in a card is suppose to pump up the crowd, and feature wrestlers with similar moves and abilities, and this is exactly what they do but I would have stuck another wrestler in the slot Rob Van Dam filled. Now Rob Van Dam won the Intercontinental Belt, which we all know is a stepping stone to the heavyweight belt, and this just backs up my point that Rob Van Dam is now made out to be the top midcarder instead of the ranking Upper Midcarder.

The backstage female segment seems rather fun from my side. I am still thinking Eric Bischoff should have made it a regular match instead of a no disqualification. Not to be unsupportive to women wrestlers out there, I just can't visualize them hitting each other with stop signs or kendo sticks, or be on the recieveing end of brutal chairshorts.

The Chris Jericho versus Scott Steiner match looked pretty good. We see Test showing up to take Stacy back (didn't realize she left?) and almost causing Jericho to lose the match. The match seemed to run very smoothly, I would have recommended to knock this match up from second in the card to fourth or possibly fifth. I would expect a Chris Jericho/Test angle in upcoming weeks. Possibly having Jericho feature Test with Stacy Kiebler on the Highlight Reel wanting a reason for why Test hit him, even though it is obvious to everyone. I kind of feel for what Chris Jericho is saying, despite Test's interference in his match he still won over Scott Steiner a powerful Midcarder(?) and he should deserve a shot in the near future.

The Lance Storm and Goldust versus La Resistance match was pretty enjoyable to read. I would have been the last one to tell you that Storm and Goldust were good tagteam partners. I always knew Lance Storm as the hardcore, technical wrestler a man similar to Chris Beniot but possibly lacking charisma and mic skills, and Goldust as the charismatic ego with not many moves but went over well with the crowd. Rob Conway is getting on my nerves, and no that is not a bad thing for you you probably want the character to do that to us, causing everyone to lose to La Resistance. Reading these last RAW shows from you I am eager to view other matches that are brought to my attention in the tagteam division; Storm & Goldust, La Resistance, Dudleys, and Hurricane & S.H.I.T. Rosie.

I am not at all comprehending the talk between Steve Austin and the listening by Bischoff about Chris Jericho being added as a special referee and as a wrestler in the match. Does that mean he will count the three count as someone has his shoulders down? You need to be a little bit more clear on that and it would be alright. With Chris Jericho gone, this makes the spot open to who will have his spot as guest referee. We can only guess.

The Trish Stratus and Victoria match looked sub par. Again, I can not see the two women fighting with foreign objects, and did I read right they were using cds, compact discs?! I would have normally condoned Molly Holly and Gail Kim rushing into the ring, but now reading the match prior to that happening I am glad they did rush in. This match would have been awfully dull.

The Shane McMahon segments has its downsides and its upsides. This progresses the storyline really far, and makes it have that whole eerie feeling when you get when Kane first was introduced and dominated his opponents. Though, the downside I am hoping it won't turn out to be a corny story angle that WWF produced a few years ago.

Well, my previous question was answered at the beginning of this match. I figured this would be a brawl from the start with Evolution squaring off against the other folks in the match. As I could see from your previous matches, all of them are rather short only giving the last few seconds of the matches. The Main Event was hyped only a bit, and it didn't live up to the expectations I would have assumed it would have. Hunter Hearst Helmsley pinning Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels with the pedigree it just makes me want to close my eyes and fall asleep. Triple H must be dethroned, and whether Chris Jericho is the man to do it or some other man in the roster is not my decision. Just have him lose it to someone, anyone. Fair well, and good luck for your next show.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heh,tell me about it. But I write the shows in a realistic way,because let's face it,hhh isn't getting pinned cleanly on a raw in the very near future at all,so even though I hate some stuff,I leave it,but improvise way better. I thank both of u for replying to my raw and getting really deep into it,I would get more into the match descriptions,but is cause I write these shows in about 10 minutes,tops. I just do it as a way to show that making a good show is not that hard despite the wwe complainingg all the time that it's a difficult job. And once again,I agree with both of u guys/ opinions. So thanks for checking my stuff out,and so check out my smackdown this week as well,thanks again,and I just gotta say,we are the kind of people the wwe needs in their lockerroom writing the product! Thanks again,

laters.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts