Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show starts off with a video package to freddie blassie,then we go to the video package of the current feuds between flair/hbk and nash/hhh and who will be the mystery ref!.

We then see HHH walking furious through the backstage pushing anyone who's in the way,flair comes in and hhh shoves him off! Where is he going??/

Raw theme hits,and we r off to a great night of monday night action,and we are gonna start it off with a great great match-

Christian vs RVD for the intercontinental title! The match goes for about 15 minutes,which is great to hook the audience tuning in to see what Raw has in store. A lot of near falls and top rope action by both of these men.RVD takes it to the outside,then moonsaults into christian in the outside. We go back to the ring where christian gets a low blow to even the match up,but then hhh's music hits! He comes out without ring gear on and carrying his belt,he gets in the ring,and pedigrees christian. The ref rings the bell,and hhh hits him in the head with the belt! then RVD turns him over to ask what the hell was that? HHH low blows him and pedigress him as well! What has ticked off HHH??

HHH gets a mic and says that he is being screwed! He comes into the arena in his limo and what is the first thing he hears entering the arena? "HHH,u will have to defend ur title tonight once again!"
(Fans Cheer)
And in front of u idiots! Hell,I deserve better,if u people wanna see me wrestle,u have to pay to see me wrestle! GLASS SHATTERS! Austin comes out,gets in all four corners,then gets in his face and grabs another mic. Austin says he ain't worth a pice of sh it to pay to see! He has paid to see every PPV with HHH defending his title this year and all of them have sucked! That's why these people chant u suck every time u come out as well.
(Fans begin to chant u suck!)
HHH: Well,I don't have this belt for being a pretty boy,let me tell u that.
Austin:Ur right,u have it for screwing the boss' daughter!
HHH gets furious,and austin tells him he's in his terriroty,his show,he doesn't like it,he can leave for all he cares,and also,it seems u haven't told anyone who ur gonna defend ur title against? KEVIN NASH!
(Fans Cheer)
Austin: in a street fight!!!!
Austin leaves and we go to commercials with the camera in hhh's furious face!

commercials

We come back and we go to the door of kane's lockerroom. The camera guy knocks,but no one opens,he opens the door,and the room si on fire! Officials and security come and put out the fire:?!

La Resistance vs The Dudley Boyz. Good normal typical match,not really anything special,just spicing up the teams of Raw. Normal match,during the match la resistance does the 3-d on d-von while bubba is out on the floor! But luckily,d-von barely kicks out! In the end,bubba comes back in and the dudleys get a victory with the 3-d!
I'M BACK! And better than ever... Eric Bischoff comes out on stage right after the dudleys left,and la resistance is still getting up in the ring.
Eric: What the hell was that? I put u guys against the dudleys tonight to prove that u will win this sunday,and u guys lose! U guys didn't prove anything except that u suck! I put u guys in this month's ppv for the tagteam titles and this is what u have to offer,it's pathetic! So u know what? screw the two on two? Sunday,we will have a teagteam title match,it will include rvd,kane,the dudley boyz,la resistance,and 3 minute warning! but oh,wait it gets better! There will be no tags,no dq,no countouts,and no 5 second grabbing the ropes rule!
King: What is he gonna do? kill all of these people?
Eric: It will be a brawl for all,every single man for themselves,whoever gets the first win gets 1/2 of the tagteam gold,the next person to score a win become tagteam champion with the other person who won also!!! And La Resistance,if one of u doesn't get at least 1/2 of the teagteam gold,ur fired!!!!!

commercials

We come back and hhh is walking back and forth in the backstage,still not in ring gear,then someone comes up to him? It's GoldBerg! They stare eye to eye and they talk to each other( whatever they wanna say,u can imagine ur own words if u want,LOL) and in the end,goldberg wishes him luck,but hhh say "oh no my man,good luck to u!" Then out of nowhere,y2j comes from behind and beats up goldberg with a hockeystick! y2j spits on a lying goldberg and tells him he'll see him sunday if he still makes it! HHH pasees by,cracks a little laugh and smile and then leaves!

booker t vs test. We continue with another hot match for the night,test comes to the ring alone. The match is pretty simple,lasts about 10 minutes,booker and test just go back and forth with countering moves and right hands. In the end,stacy comes out gets on the apron and lifts up her skirt which distracts booker! Book turns around and gets a big boot to the face! Test gets the win! test is kinds confused!> But then smiles? Stacy smiles as she goes up the rampway,then as she stands on stage,steiner comes from behind her,grabs her a$$ and kisses her!!!1 Test is mad as [email protected]! Steiner carries her to the back and we see test going after them after a while of standing in the ring furious!

commercials

We go to the GM's office where christian is complaining to eric about what hhh did out there,but then hhh comes in and tells christian to get out of here,he needs to talk to eric. Christian grabs his belt,but then says that he doesn't have to do what he says. He's the people's champion for God's sake! HHH says "oh yeah?ok." HHH delivers a knee to the gut and slams his head into the door then throws him into the outside and closes the door!
We then go to the backstage where stacy and steiner are together ,and she has her arms around his neck,and they kiss every once in a while. He then grabs her leg,lifts it up and kisses her again!Stacy says she wants to see the big bad booty daddy in action? he carries her away and they go into his car which was near and they leave the arena!!!!
We then go to a dark room,the lights don't turn off! But then out comes kane! He walks by and he is up next for his match against Randy Orton!

commercials

Kane(In a new more black outfit and mask) vs Randy Orton w/ ric flair. Good match for the crowd to stay into the show and not just put in a filler match. Kane is a meaner,more hard wrestler now with very hard clotheslines and right hands! Flair gets on the apron after the chokeslam from hell,but kane knocks him out,but then randy orton low blows him and they r both down. Then flair gets in the ring and start kicking a down kane,but then out comes HBK! HBK beats up flair through the crowd! Kane gets up and beats randy orton with a hard chokeslam from hell!
RVD then comes out and tells him that they need to be prepared for this Sunday,they really need to work as a team if they wanna remain tagteam champions./ Then Kane grabs the mic and says " What if I don't!" RVD turns around with a mixed look,and kane chokeslams rvd! Kane then goes over the ropes,but then he comes back and another chokeslam!!!!!! What will happen Sunday in the Tagteam Brawl for all!??

We go to the backstage and we see austin drinking a beer in the parking lot sitting in a chair! He is waiting for someone apparently. A limo arrives. Maybe we will see the mystery ref for this sunday? but austin doesn't even get up,the limo stops,and out of it comes out shane-o-mac! Is it shane mc mahon??????!!! But shane passes by with a smile and austin toasts a beer,nice to see u shane-o-mac.who is the man austin is waiting for if it's not shane mcmahon???/

commercials

we come back and we see what happend during the commercial break! Austin sees an old beaten down car passing by into the parking lot,austin gets up and goes towards it? who is it???

rico w/jackie gayda.(New look for both of these,good way to start it off) vs lance storm(He comes out on stage and says he too didn't come alone,and out comes dawn marie!) Good basic match with more story into it than just another filler match,dawn marie and jackie gayda get in the ring during the match and actually wrestle,not catfight! In the end,rico scores the win with rollup! This seems to be good fof the direction of these 4 wwe superstars!

We go to the backstage and christian is beating up booker t! he leaves as officials come to stop it,and booker t has a busted lip and is busted open as well! As christian leaves,out of nowhere,goldberg comes and spears him in the concrete floor! Goldberg is furious! He still can't find y2j!

commercials

we see hhh coming out of eric's office and he is not happy,it seems eric can't do anything about his problem. We then see Nash making his way to the ring with hbk by his side,and we see flair coming out of his locker,ready to go ringside next to hhh! that match is up next!

commercials

Street Fight-Nash w/hbk vs hhh w/ flair. Way better match than Judgment Day,I wanted it to be just like it was at this past Saturday's Insurexxion. Why this match wasn't better prepared at judgment day?I would guess back to politics. Anyways,pretty simple match with a lot of interfierence by flair and hbk since hhh and nash can't provide a good match. In the end,all hell breaks lose and flair and hhh are in an all out brawl against nash and hbk. Then the hurricane comes out to help,but hhh knocks him out with a sledgehammer! Nash knocks it off HHH and beats him up in the ring. while hbk and flair are battling up the rampway.But then,glass shatters!--

--Austin comes out on stage and says what is all this fighting about? It seems any little thing starts an all out brawl nowadays and today's officials just can';t control it,so let me introduce the ref for this sunday's hell in a cell,the hardcore legend,the hell in a cell legend,mick foley!!( If it is him that returns) Mick comes out,shakes austin's hand and he has a steel chair! HHH is shocked and scared! he can't believe it! Mick comes out and does a chair shot to flair,then hbk,then gets in the ring and chairshots to nash and hhh,everyone is knocked out!!! foley walks around the ring with the chair as the fans chant his name! He then takes out mr.socko! He waits for hhh to stand up,and he gets the mandible claw! We go off the air with foley in the ropes raising the chair,what will happen sunday?!!!??????

end of show.watcha all think? I did the best I could with all the real backstage politics going on in raw,but I think this is a good show,even though i think y2j and goldberg could have been used a little better.but all in all,watcha all think?thanks.

laters...

·
Registered
12 Posts
ummmm...... not bad I think it was great idea for the fatal-4-way tag team match

I am starting a federation think you could give me some ideas???¿¿¿

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
err,not really man. If it's a normal wrestling federation,then yeah,but if it's an e-fed,no thanks,too much work. So pm me if u want and thanks for the reply,I guess no one else liked my Raw :(. Oh well,anyone else like it,reply,LOL. so again,thanks and pm me if u want man.

laters...

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
it was a good show grade b

one thing i think u should have kept the Kane turn until Badd Blood if they are going to lose the title match. But if they aren't u have done it the right way.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
A b, Kevin come on, that episode deserved at least a b+, anyway the Kane thing was a bad part, I agree with Kevin

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heh,I thought that was the best part,LOL,but thanks for the replies and that way I can try and better myself for whoever wants to read my shows. so thanks for the replies guys,and from watching raw this week,I still think I am a better writer,LOL. So thanks for the replies,and also,can someone answer me this question? If I wanna keep posting my own smackdowns and raws,do they have to be on my last two posts that I have done?thanks again.

laters....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts