Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raw- 1 week before No Way Out!

the music starts plying, Pyro goes off and JR and the King welcome everybody to the New WWE Raw!

JR:
Weclome everyone to the New WWE Raw on TNN and TSN in Canada. Tonight is going to determine what will happen on at NO Way Out in only 6 days.
King:
No Way Out is going to be one hot Pay Per View. The World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as Triple H defends against Big Poppa Pump Scot Stiener.
JR:
The World Tag Team Championship will also be on the line as HBK Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash attempt to take the championships from 3 minute warning.
King:
Test and Y2J Chris Jericho will get it on. Test had assured me that Stacey will be at No Way Out as well. Will the Testicles beat the Jerichohollics?
JR:
Plus Booker T has challenged Goldust to a Harlem Street Fight. Will the Bizzar One accept?
King:
And Trish Stratus will defend her Woman's Championship against Jazz. This will be Jazz' first in ring match since returning to the WWE.
JR:
Mick Foley signed Maven and Al Snow to a no. 1 contender's match for the Hardcore Championship at No Way Out. This is going to be one awesome pay per view!

Eric Bischoff's Music hits and the New Owner of Raw stood on the stage talk to his many fans.

Eric:
I have several announcements to make tonight. The first of which is that at No Way Out, we will see Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rhyno, Rob Van Dam, and Batista get it on in a fatal four way elimination match to determine who will be going to Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The fans cheer in satisfaction and Bischoff continues.

Eric:
My second announcement is the Rock will not be coming to Raw after No Way Out. Apparently he was offered a better contract with the Smackdown Company. But I have signed another get superstar to WWE Raw. Making his return to Raw next week... Hulk Hogan!

Fans:
HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN

Eric:
I see that you are satisfied with the return of a legend. That is good! My third and final announcement is that over the next couple weeks you will see some new faces on Raw and some Raw faces on Smackdown. This is all part of my long term goal for Monday nights. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!!!

Bischoff's music hits and the Owner exits the arena.

Backstage...
Mike Awesome approaches the Commissioner's office which is situated outside the girls changeroom!

Awesome:
You know Mr. Commissioner, I feel that tonight I should have the evening off to prepare for my match against the No. 1 contender next week on Raw.
Foley:
I aggre with you. You should prepare for your hardcore match next week on Raw, but you will prepare by wrestling tonight against Buh Buh Ray Dudley in a Hardcore Championship Match.
Have a Nice Day!!!!!!!!

Foley hits his gravel on his podium and the champ walks away in disgust.

*BREAK*

Match 1:
Randy Orton (w. Ric Flair) vs Steven Richards (w. Victoria)
Randy didn't show much promise in his match with Richards. This permitted Steven to have his way with Orton. On the outside Flair tried what he could to help this young promising athlete to win the match but his efforts came with no preveil as Richards beat Randy in the ring.
WINNER: Steven Richards (w. Victoria)

After the match Flair came into the ring with a mic and told young Orton that he wasn't good enough to even be in the WWE let alone be associated with Ric Flair and his crew. Flair started punching young Orton in the chops until the rest of the crew came down. Triple H grabbed the mic and told Flair that his actions were uncalled for and if the Nature Boy wants to go beating on members of his team again.... that he should make it a group effort. From their, Triple H's allience of Flair, Batista, and Y2J started beating up the already sore Randy Orton. The alliance left Orton in the ring, and walked up the ring!

*BREAK*

Backstage...
Booker T walked into his locker room where he found a note on his locker from Goldust stating that he will accept the booker man's challange at No Way Out!

Match 2:
United States Heavyweight Championship
Diamond Dallas Paige (c) vs Val Venus
Diamond Dallas wasted no time getting it on with Val. Val delivered the money shot but DDP kicked out. As Venus reclimbed the ropes to give another DDP got up onto the 2nd turnbuckle and hit Val with the Diamond Cutter.
WINNER: WWE United States Heavyweight Champion- DDP

Backstage...
Mick Foley signs Triple H and Batista to a Tag Team match against Scot Stiener and a Mystery partner later in the broadcast.

Terri interviewing Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Terri:
Welcome back to the WWE Stone Cold. This Sunday on Pay Per View you will be wrestling for an oportunity to be in the running for the greatest championship in the business... the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
SCSA:
At No Way Out, Stone Cold is going to be in an elimination fatal four way match for the no. 1 contender's slot at Wrestle Mania.
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
I said that Stone Cold is going to beat three other men to advance to Wrestle Mania
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
I going to No Way Out where I am going to beat 1 wrestler
FANS:
WHAT?
SCSA:
And then I am going to beat another wrestler
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
Then I am going to beat another wrestler
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
Than I am going to go to Wrestle Mania
Fans:
WHAT?
I said Wrestle Mania
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
You know......Wrestle Mania
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
Wrestle Mania... The greatest wrestling show of all time!
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
Well I am going to go to it.
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
Yeah! Me! I am going to Wrestle Mania
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
And then I am going to take the Champion and do you know what I am going to do?
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
I am going to give him a stunner
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
and then I am going to get him up onto his feet. And than give him another stunner.
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
and then another!
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
and another
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
and then another
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
and then I am going to pin him...1 ... 2 ... 3. And then do you know who I would be?
Fans:
WHAT?
SCSA:
I would be the World Heavyweight Champion. And that's the bottom line....... Because Stone Cold Said So!

*BREAK*

Match 3:
Hardcore Championship
Mike Awesome (c) vs Buh Buh Dudley
this was an Awesome match that led to Rhyno and D-Von entering the action. when Buh Buh got Awesome and Rhyno down on the ground, he yeld out D-VON.............GET THE TABLE!!!!! but as D-Von left to get the table, William Regal and Lance Storm ran down to the ring and beat the Duldey's within an inch of their life. Mike Awesome continue the brutallity by delivering an Awesome Bomb to Buh Buh off of the Raw Stage area.
WINNER: WWE Hardcore Champion - Mike Awesome!

Backstage...

Mick Foley was approached by Mae Young at his office

Mae:
Mick! I want to challenge that Moola to a Bra and Panties match later on tonight!
Mick:
Well Mae, I don't know about a Bra and Panties match, but I will make a classic wrestling match between the two of you right here tonight! Live on Monday Night Raw!

Mick sealed the deal by hitting his gravel on the podium to make the match official.

*BREAK*

Match 4:
Mae Young vs The Faboulas Moola
This match was probably the most entertaining match of the night because Mae turned a classic wrestling match into a Hardcore match by bringing down a toilet seat. But it was Moola that used the weapon to her advantage. The match was interupted though when Victoria and Jazz came to the ring and beat up the two former lady wrestlers. Trish ran down to the ring with Jacqueline and delivered some sweet Stratisfaction to Victoria and Jazz.
WINNER: No Contest

After the match, Mark Henry came down to the ring and helped Moola and Mae on to their feet. The two friends gave eachother a hug and Mark conviced the two to come to Smackdown. Moola and Mae accepted the invite and proceded to exit the arena.

Backstage...

Bischoff (who was watching the match from his office) was happy as can be to see the two old women out of his hair forever. From there the Raw owner left his office and proceded to the ring area.

*BREAK*

JR:
King. Why do you think Eric is coming out here?
King:
I don't know, He doesn't have to make any special announcements to keep his job. Heck! he owns Raw!
JR:
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Eric's Music started playing and the new Raw owner came out to the ring!

Eric:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very pleased to introduce the newest member of the Raw Roaster... Sid Vicous

Sid's music starts and the former World Champion steps out in a suit and tie.

Sid:
It is good to be back in World Wrestling Entertainment once again.
Eric:
Welcome home Sid! Welcome Home!
Sid:
But there is only one reason why I signed with Raw and Not Smackdown Mr. Bischoff. Do you know why?
Eric:
Yes I do! And that is the basic of my next announcement. At Wrestlemania. Sid Vicous will wrestle for the WWE Hardcore Championship.
Sid:
You go that right!
Eric:
I have one more very special announcement. If you do not keep intouch with the news, then you wouldn't know that Ted Turner may be seeking a wrestling promotion. To secure my investment, my next announcement is.............
Well let's not spoil the surprise. If you want to find out what my next announcement is going to be you will have to watch next Monday night to find out.

The Raw Owner's music hits and Eric walks out with the Big man behind him.

Backstage...

In Flair's locker room, Triple H, Y2J Chris Jericho, and Batista sit to prepare for the main event.

Flair:
That's the man. Sid Vicous is the man who will take Randy Orton's spot.
Triple H:
Natch, he is a great choice, but just remeber who is your no. 1.
Flair:
Nobody can replace you H.

*BREAK*

Backstage...

Flair is shown lying on the ground with a cracked open skull.

Match 5:
Main Event
Triple H and Batista vs Scot Stiener and ???
Just as the ref was about to ring the bell, the Raw Owner came out and informed everybody that Scot Stiener's partner was none other than Buff Bagwell. Bagwell came out and match started. Batista was injured in the middle of the match when he suffered a chair shot to his knee by the Big Bad Booty Daddy. Bagwell delivered a buff blockbuster to Triple H which led to the champ giving up in a Stiener Recliner.
WINNERS: Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell

After the match, Stone Cold came down to the ring and shocked the world when he delivered a stunner to Scot Stiener and then to Buff Bagwell. From there the rest of Triple H's alliance came to the ring (including the bloody nature boy) and continued to destroy the Pac. Although Nash and HBK came to the ring, their efforts led into an all out assult. Double A Arn Anderson came out to the ring where the Flair alliance beat on the worn out Pac members. Flair grabbed a mic.

Flair:
What you have witnessed over the past few weeks is the rebirth of the greatest fraction in the history of wrestling. Triple H, Batista, Chris Jericho, Arn Anderson, Myself, and now Stone COld Steve Austin are once again... The 4 Horsemen WOOOOOOOOO!
SCSA:
And that's the bottom line...because the horsemen said so!

The horsemen celebrated with Stevewisers over the bloody corps' of the Pac.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Way Out!

Raw- Match 1:
No.1 Contender's Match- Hardcore Championship
Al Snow vs Maven
WINNER: Maven
HIGHLIGHTS:
Chris Nowinski and John helped Maven win the Hardcore Match. Matt came to Snow's aid but was only beatened down by the Tough Enough Alliance.

Raw- Match 2:
Women's Championship Match:
Trish (c) vs Jazz
WINNER: New Women's Champion - Jazz
HIGHLIGHTS:
Victoria and Steven Richards assisted Jazz in becoming the Woman's Champion, but Buff Bagwell came to the aid of Trish.

Raw- Match 3:
Harlem Street Fight
Booker T vs Goldust
WINNER: Goldust
HIGHLIGHTS:
Wearing black (with gold pokadots) wrestling attire, Dustin Rhodes made his return instead of Goldust, being accompanied by his legendary father, Dusty Rhodes.

Raw- Match 4:
Test (w Stacey) vs Chris Jericho
WINNER: Test
HIGHLIGHTS:
Stacey made her return after the accident that occured on Raw.

Raw- Match 5:
World Tag Team Championsips
Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash vs 3 Minute Warning (w Rico)
WINNERS: New World Tag Team Champions - HBK and Nash
HIGHLIGHTS:
After the match, 3MW jumped the new tag champs, but the Dudley's came to the rescue with D-Von getting the table.

Raw- Match 6:
Fatal Four Way-Elimination match
No. 1 Contender - World Heavyweight Championship
Stone Cold vs Rob Van Dam vs Rhyno vs Batista
WINNER: Stone Cold Steve Austin
HIGHLIGHTS:
Although the three superstars joined forces on RVD, Rob ended up lasting to the very end where he came very close to beating Austin to advance to Wrestle Mania.

Raw - Match 7:
MAIN EVENT
World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (c) vs Big Poppa Pump Scot Stiener
WINNER: New World Heavyweight Champion - Scot Stiener
HIGHLIGHTS:
After the match, the pac came down to celebrate with the new champion, but their celebration was shortlived however when the Horsemen jumped them. Flair's crew continued the fight until the arena went black and red. From that point "Wolf Pac is back with the mass destruction" started going and the legendary Hulk Hogan came out and cleared the ring of horsemen. The broadcast ended with Hogan giving the Wolfpac sign to Nash, Bagwell, Stiener, HBK, and Trish Stratus.

RAW PREVIEW:
Stayed tune to the next episode of Raw. What is Eric Bischoff's surprise for the Raw Superstars? How much tension is going to build between the Champ, Scot Stiener and the Number 1 contender, Stone Cold Steve Austin, as Wrestle Mania 19 approaches. Is Maven going to try to end the winning streak of the Hardcore Champ, Mike Awesome? And, who else will Eric Bischoff have signed for Raw for just "One Last Run"?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Raw Music goes off and the Pyro explode in front of a hidden stage set. Eric Bischoff comes out and welcomes everybody to Raw!

Eric:
Welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw. As you can see the set is hidden by this huge curtain, and that is for a reason. Remember what I said last week about "securing my investment." Well let me welcome you to...

The Curtain raises with the spot lights going in all directions.

Eric:
WCW Monday Night Raw!!!!!

The new Raw set is revealed. With the WCW Monday Night Raw logo (similar to the old WCW Nitro logo) mounted inbetween two smaller titantrons. the bottom of the set remains the same as the one previous.

Eric:
For World Championship Wrestling's addition of M.N.R. we are going to see Hulk Hogan battle the Nature Boy Ric Flair in the middle of the squared circle. As well, Diamond Dallas Paige will defend his United States Heaveyweight Championship against Rob Van Dam. To determine the Hardcore Championship, Mike Awesome will defend against Maven. Sid Vicous makes his in ring debut as he wrestles Batista. And in the Main Event of the evening, Well that's a secret. Thank you!

Bischoff's music hits and the WCW owner leaves the stage.

Backstage...

Commissioner Foley announces that if Booker T can find a partner, he may wrestle Lance Storm and William Regal for a spot in the Tag Team Championship line.

In the locker room...
Stacey congratulates Test on beating Y2J the night before.Test accepted praise and the two embrace eachother in a very wild kiss as the show goes to a commercial break.

*BREAK*

Match 1:
Diamond Dallas Paige (c) vs Rob Van Dam
WINNER: New US Heavyweight Champion - Rob Van Dam
HIGHLIGHTS:
RVD hits DDP with a five star frog splash but Paige kicks out. When DDP tried to do his own version of the move RVD tackled him on the top rope with a Diamond Cutter. This was RVD's finnisher.

In the Parking Lot...
Stephanie is shown leaving the arena with Spike, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, and Christian. When confronted by Terri, all that the WWE representative could say was "Well, in the insterest of fairness, WWE drives a better bargain for these talented wrestlers." the five of them then proceeded to the McMahon stretch limo waiting for them.

*BREAK*

Backstage...
The Undertaker was shown walking into the arena. What could this be about?

Match 2:
Sid Vicous vs Batista
WINNER: Sid Vicous
HIGHLIGHTS:
After the match concluded with Sid giving his powerbomb to Batista. The nature boy got on the mic and asked Sid to join the Horsemen. Sid's answer was a powerbomb to Flair and then procceeded to the back.

Backstage...
The Undertaker enters Bischoff's office and closes the door behind him.

JR:
King, do you think the Undertaker is going to sign with WCW?
King:
I don't know about this JR. Something sneaky is going on here.

Match 3:
Hardcore Championship
Mike Awesome (c) vs Maven
WINNER: Mike Awesome
HIGHLIGHTS:
Al Snow came down and beat up Maven to a bloody pulmp only to get an Awesome bomb by the Hardcore Champ. After the match, Sid came into the pitcher and knocked the champ out with a hit in the head by a ball bat.

*BREAK*

The Ministry of Darkness music starts playing and the Lord of Darkness himself the Undertaker walks to the ring.

Undertaker:
I have returned to get my vengence on many superstars here in World Championship Wrestling. My path of destruction starts tonight when I will wrestle Triple H. Bring a partner Hunter, because I have one already.

The Horsemen's music starts and the Game walks onto the stage.

HHH:
Who the hell do think you are? You can't just go around and make your own matches. You aren't even a WCW superstar.
Undertaker:
Like Hell I'm not, I just signed my WCW contract, and I want you tonight, right in the middle of the ring.
HHH:
You want it, you got it.

*BREAK*

Match 4:
No. 1 Contender's Match - World Tag Team Championships
William Regal and Lance Storm vs Booker T and ???
WINNERS: Booker T and Stevie Ray
HIGHLIGHTS:
Harlem Heat made their return to WCW. After the match, Dustin Rhodes and the American Dream came down to the ring and attacked the booker man, but his brother delivered the slapjack to both of the Rhodes'. Harlem Heat celebrated their reunion and their victory.

Backstage...
Triple H and Stone Cold lace up their boots to prepare for thier tag match later on tonight.

*BREAK*

Match 5:
Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair
WINNER: Hulk Hogan via DQ
HIGHLIGHTS:
When the hulkster hulked up and delivered the big leg to the Nature Boy, Randy Macho Man Saage ran down to the ring with a chair and smacked hoganright across his head, cutting the icon open. After the match, Savage and Flair both beat the living day lights out of Hulk Hogan. when Flair went to shake Savage's hand, the Macho Man delivered a cheapshot to Ric then exited the arena.

*BREAK*

Match 6:
MAIN EVENT:
Undertaker and Kane vs Stone Cold Steve Austin and Triple H
WINNERS: Undertaker and Kane
HIGHLIGHTS:
Undertaker executes the tombstone to the game. Kane choakslams Stone Cold and the Brothers of Destruction capture the victory. After the match, the rest of the Horsemen come down to the ring only to be attacked by the BOD. Taker and Kane proceeded up the ramp as the horsemen layed in the ring. Taker turned to face the ring, got on one knee, lifted his hand up and sharply bringing it down with a lightning bolt that hit the bottom of the ringstairs sending an inferno wall completely arond the ring.

The screen went dead.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In case some of you are not keeping track of my WCW RAW Roster here it is:

WCW Raw Owner - Eric Bischoff
WCW RAW Commissioner - Mick Foley

4 Horsemen - Ric Flair, Triple H, Stone Cold, Batista, Y2J Chris Jericho, Arn Anderson

Wolf Pac - Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scot Stiener, Buff Bagwell, Trish Stratus

Mike Awesome, Undertaker, Kane, Jamal, Rosie, Macho Man, Val Venus, Rico, Dustin Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes, Steven Richards, Maven, Chris Nowinski, John, William Regal, Lance Storm, Victoria, Jazz, Ivory
Diamond Dallas Paige, Rob Van Dam, Sid Vicous, Booker T, Stevie Ray, Buh Buh Ray, D-Von, Tommy Dreamer, Test, Al Snow, Matt, Hurricane, Molly, Terri, Stacey

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WCW Monday Night RAW

The music hits and the pyro goes off. We are welcomed to WCW Raw by Good Ole Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler.

JR:
Welcome to WCW Monday Night RAW. Tonight is going to be huge.
King:
I can't believe what Eric Bischoff has planned for tonight's Raw. I mean, Kane and the Undertaker will team up to wrestle the Hurricane and yet another addition to the Raw roster.
JR:
Bischoff has signed Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Sid Vicous, Randy Macho Man Savage, Shawn Michaels, The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, Kevin Nash, and the Inforcer Arn Anderson in a 10 man battle royal to determine a new championship to WCW.
King:
What will the main event be for tonight's Raw?
JR:
We will have to wait and see, but I do know that Mike Awesome will be defending his Hardcore Championship tonight against... Batista!

Eric Bischoff's music starts and WCW's owner walks out.

Eric:
Tonight I promise you the return of Chine right here tonight on Raw. Tonight she will wrestle Jazz for the WCW Woman's Championship!
JR:
Did you hear what I just heard king?? Did he say that Chyna was returning tonight?
King:
Yeah he did!!!!! Oh man that's going to be one of the greatest women championship matches on Raw ever!
Eric:
And. Tonight I will add another person to the commentator's desk with Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler. Here is...... Jesse "the Body" Ventura!!!!

The Raw Music hits and the former Governor walks out and the crowd roars.

Eric:
Thank you! Thank you very much!

The Owner walks out of the arena area and Ventura takes his seat besides Jim Ross.

Jesse:
I am back, and I could never ask to be on a better show than Raw.
JR:
Welcome back to World Championship Wrestling Jesse.
King:
I can't believe that we are sharing the stage with the greatest commentator in Wrestling History
Jesse:
What are you trying to do Lawler, butter me up? Nevermind lets go to the first match.

Match 1:
Rob Van Dam (c) vs Y2J Chris Jericho
WINNER: US Heavyweight Champion - Rob Van Dam
HIGHLIGHTS:
RVD was tackled to the ground by Dustin Rhodes. But Tommy Dreamer came to the aid of his ECW friend and kendoed Rhodes out of the ring. Dreamer helped Van Dam to his feet.

Fans:
ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW

*BREAK*

Match 2:
Undertaker and Kane vs Hurricane and Rey Mysterio
WINNER: Undertaker and Kane
HIGHLIGHTS:
After the match, Vince came to the ring and escorted Rey Rey and the Hurricane out of the arena and straight to the parking lot were the McMahon stretch limo was waiting. Before leaving Vince turned to the camera and said "I like to welcome the Hurricane to Smackdown." Then got into the limo and drove off.

Eric Bischoff on the phone...

Eric:
Trust me Chyna will be here tonight. And my main event is going to be a huge one.
PAUSE
Yeah, I know you intrusted World Championship Wrestling into my capable hands, and I won't let you down Mrs. McMahon.
PAUSE
You are going to be here next week... You have an announcement... huh, huh, alright I will make sure that Raw will be huge next week!
PAUSE
Ok. See you next week then! Bye

*BREAK*

Match 3:
Hardcore Championship
Mike Awesome (c) vs Batista
WINNER: Mike Awesome
HIGHLIGHTS:
After the match Sid Vicous powerbombed both Batista and Mike Awesome. Vicous took the championship, put it around his waist and stood over Batista pounding his chest. The Horsemen jumped him from behind and proceded to beating Sid to a pulp.

Backstage...

Mick Foley was aproached in his office (this time located in the boiler room with a ladder behind him) by Terri

Terri:
Mick, what is the main event for tonight's RAW?
Mick:
Well Terri, I have signed Big Poppa Pump Scot Stiener to a Championship Match against triple H.
Terri:
We have already witnessed these two horrific battles before. Why another?
Mick:
Because tonight's main event will be a 2/3 falls match. The first fall will be determined in a Cage Match. The Second fall with take place right here in the boiler room. Finally the Third fall will be a TLC match!!!!!!
Terri:
WoW. What a main event!!!!!
Mick:
However, should the Horsemen or the Wolfpac interfere in anyway, their representative will be disqualified from the rest of the main event. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BREAK*

Before the next match Eric Bischoff informed the WCW viewers that the new championship to Raw is in a division for superstars who can be considered legends or maga superstars. The championship is the exact opposite of the Crusierweight belt. Then Eric proceded to introduce the WCW Championship.

Jesse:
Oh man, the chump Hogan better not win. I put my money on Randy Macho Man Savage.
JR:
Well I hope that HBK wins the Battle Royal
King:
But who is the 10th man?

Match 4:
10-Man Battle Royal - WCW Championship
Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Dusty Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Stone Cold, Sid Vicous, ?????
WINNER: NEW WCW Champion - Hulk Hogan
HIGHLIGHTS:
Once all nine wrestlers were in the ring. Sting's music started to play and the man called Sting came to the ring with his old attire and blond hair. But it was Hogan who eliminated Sting to be rewarded the championship.

Backstage...

Chyna's locker room door opens and Bischoff comes out with a huge grin on his face.

*BREAK*

Match 5:
Woman's Championship
Jazz (c) vs Chyna
WINNER: New WCW Woman's Champion - Chyna
HIGHLIGHTS:
Victoria and Steven Richards came out to help Jazz, but the 9th Wonder of the World prevailed over all of them. After the match, Trish, Stacey, and Terri all came out to help celebrate the victory and the return of the 9th wonder of the world, Chyna.

*BREAK*

Match 6:
Main Event - 2/3 Falls - World Heavyweight Championship
Scot Stiener (c) vs Triple H

Match 1:
Cage Match
WINNER: Scot Stiener

Match 2:
Boiler Room Brawl
WINNER: Triple H

Match 3:
TLC Match
WINNER: World Champion - Scot Stiener

HIGHLIGHTS:
After the match the Horsemen beat on the champ and the rest of the Wolf Pac as they headed towards the ring. Stone Cold started stunning the champion with more security in the horsemen than the President of the USA. The show ended with the Horsemen having Stevewisers at the expense of the champ.

So...What do you think of the show? What are your thoughts?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts