·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can ssomeone move my thread over here or not dont worry bout it

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I think Nitemare is moving them over here anyways, but I think you can move topics you started. I tried to move mine, but it said it had just been moved.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Man thats not very good, if you use premade brushes, dont just slap em on and dont blend as you obviously cant do it very well.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
That looks like a generic 3D Studio Max graphic brush. I've seen it in heaps of places, and I think that if you're going to use brushes, like Knoc says, blend them into something that's your own as well, so that it doesn't look so premade. The text seems to be in a strange position in that it's not quite balanced in where it is, and the background cut is on an opacity that really doesn't suit the graphic.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I kinda like the BG.
Like make it grayscale, make a copy, then color the copy.
Flip it around, and overlay it or something, and you'd have a cool BG.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know how but the bg got extremely fuzzy

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RATE THIS IVE BEEN GETTING NO RSTES LATELY

·
Registered
215 Posts
-The boxes cutting up the cut is really really stupid
-BG is too sloppy
-The main cut is placed bad
-Text isn't very good

Try and do something to your text and font. You always have it white and then black. You know there's other colors.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i kan never find the right color

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
come back when you know how to make a decent banner

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KingOfTheWorld said:
come back when you know how to make a decent banner
ummm the banner in my sig who made it me

the banner in ur sig (which looks nice) who made it oxlong

now before we can criticize who makes bad banners we actually haveto be able to make a banner see kids now today we learned a lesson

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I actually have better things to do in my life than just sit on my ass all day infront of the computer making shit ass banners. I just come on here to give my opinion when i come on now and then and get some other git to make a fancy banner for my while i RANT on u.i dont give a fuck what ya say coz im giving my opinion.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so im ur flame target now eh

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Gambit: Urm, well the main cut blends in to well on this one. The boxes look wierd.

7/10

Spiderman: Like the boxes on this one though. Text is pretty bad though. Spiderman cut looks good and it blends in well.

6/10

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
The last one's not bad, although it could do with a border. The only thing with the main cut on the left is that you could have played around with Edge Preserving Smooth or Brightness/Contrast to get it to look less grainy.

·
Registered
215 Posts
-BG looks the same as the banner before
-BG looks busy
-You should make the right Gambit picture tranesparent to make it blend with the bg

*sigh*

-Seriously, your text is always the same. Try and spice it up. See, look at Grace's CJ banner. She puts the middle white and the outter green. You ALWAYS do white and black

1 - 20 of 109 Posts