Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I saw a man who had a belly that was huge. I bet his head weighed 30 lbs. or more. Big ol' fatass motherfucker. What got me all aggrivated at him was his tee shirt. It read Phys. Ed. Dept. XXL. I can tell you his shirt was at least 4x. Hell I am 247" and I wear a XXL. Don't get me wrong, I'm not throwing off on this dude cause of his weight, but for pete's sake do advertise like you're a star athlete when you can't even bend over to tie your shoes. That is all...............until something else happens tomorrow.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
I wear an XXL shirt too. It's comfy. What's your point?

It's not like he was saying he's really some phys ed teacher or whatever the hell it is. It's just a shirt that a brand produces(can't remember...but I've seen them). Are you seriously telling me that got you all fired up? Haha...wow.

And yeah....247 inches is a huge ass waist. So you have no room to talk, swear.
 

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
Joined
·
2,860 Posts
Overweight people don't bother me, but I would hate It If I was overweight because I am very sporting.

[sarcasm] Nice Rant. [/sarcasm]
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
759 Posts
Iron Horseman said:
What got me all aggrivated at him was his tee shirt. It read Phys. Ed. Dept. XXL. I can tell you his shirt was at least 4x.
*Aggravated...
I would say the logo was just that a logo not an advertisement of his shirt size...Duhh. Why would you be so interested in him that you'd access his weight down to an estimate of his shirt size anyway? I never grace anyone in passing with a gaze for that amount of time, unless they're hot. I also bet you aggravated him by staring so call it even and get on with your life, its to short to waste being pissed about some fat slobs shirt logo.:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,885 Posts
That's not an excuse, you act like you're fat because you live in America.
 

·
version 2.0
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Kaneanite said:
I wear an XXL shirt too. It's comfy. What's your point?

It's not like he was saying he's really some phys ed teacher or whatever the hell it is. It's just a shirt that a brand produces(can't remember...but I've seen them). Are you seriously telling me that got you all fired up? Haha...wow.

And yeah....247 inches is a huge ass waist. So you have no room to talk, swear.

http://www.ae.com/AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Mens&Section_Id=344&Product_Id=9819812&CatalogFlag=Clearance&Section_Title=GraphicTs&ColorString=0181_1196_128

http://ae.com/AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Mens&Section_Id=313&Product_Id=9819815&CatalogFlag=FloorSet&Section_Title=GraphicTs&ColorString=0181_1196_499


http://www.ae.com/AE_ProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Gender=Mens&Section_Id=344&Product_Id=9819813&CatalogFlag=Clearance&Section_Title=GraphicTs&ColorString=0181_1196_330



The brand that produces them.
 

·
Jerichoholic
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
I must say I am somewhat concerned that you have been checking out other guys Iron Horseman. Is there something you wish to share with us?
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
No, I just think the guy was too fat to look around, you know?

oshit, shouldn't be making fat jokes, right?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,164 Posts
I have to wear L/XL Becuase I'm really wide at the shoulders/chest, bears nothing to the size of my width or height. So it's not that good a bearing on anything since I'm 5'9 and 185lbs (trimmed yo).

I've never seen anyone so big they'd need a 4X shirt.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,444 Posts
WWF Angel said:
*Aggravated...
I would say the logo was just that a logo not an advertisement of his shirt size...Duhh. Why would you be so interested in him that you'd access his weight down to an estimate of his shirt size anyway? I never grace anyone in passing with a gaze for that amount of time, unless they're hot. I also bet you aggravated him by staring so call it even and get on with your life, its to short to waste being pissed about some fat slobs shirt logo.:rolleyes:
I bet they never give you a second look do they?
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
CLB, you're pissing me off. I have changed your sig once, and if I have to do it again, I will remove your signature abilities. I am serious.

Read the rules. Now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
BreakdownV1 said:
I have to wear L/XL Becuase I'm really wide at the shoulders/chest, bears nothing to the size of my width or height. So it's not that good a bearing on anything since I'm 5'9 and 185lbs (trimmed yo).

I've never seen anyone so big they'd need a 4X shirt.

FYI: I wear 5X to 6X shirts
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top