Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They make me ANGRY they act like big COCK SMOKERS they're are dumb CUNTS. I was going to get towels and peanut butter so after this guy ran away from the electronic department . Cause someone had a big rope to see him self. I mean what the HELL. Then water gets on my shrit I ask a lady if I can take my shrit off and she said no. THAT CUNT FUCK YOU. I am mad I need a fucking beer. We should make Walmart go away into the abyss. Because if we don't things will happen.

What the hell do you fucking think ?

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Why would you take your shirt off in the store? You wanna look crazy or something?

Oh wait.

It's Walmart.

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
Fuck you Walmart is awesome

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Didn't read but basically if you shopped at Walmart with anything but the bottom of the barrel expectations you're either horribly misguided or a dirty stinkin' redneck (no offense crofty)

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
So you got arrested for indecent exposure and gross sexual imposition at Walmart?
Is this correct? You did what with that rope? You put the peanut butter where? Towels? As in moist towelettes?
They ran away from you because you were soaking wet from all of your activities and then you raided their beer cooler so they finally had enough and called the cops? When's your court date brah?

·
Premium Member
15,005 Posts
Has anybody noticed that the actual rants in the rants section suck?

And the best threads in the rants section either tend to not be rants at all or have absolutely nothing to do with the creator of that thread?

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
They make me ANGRY they act like big COCK SMOKERS they're are dumb CUNTS. I was going to get towels and peanut butter so after this guy ran away from the electronic department . Cause someone had a big rope to see him self. I mean what the HELL. Then water gets on my shrit I ask a lady if I can take my shrit off and she said no. THAT CUNT FUCK YOU. I am mad I need a fucking beer. We should make Walmart go away into the abyss. Because if we don't things will happen.

What the hell do you fucking think ?
I personally hate walmart but...

For one how the hell did you get water on your shirt? And also it was just water you'll live. ALSO places have their policies and they must be met. Your rant sucks.

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
That may be so with some things I'm sure, but just as a general thing I even frown down upon a dude going shirtless in a place even like walmart. I don't like when people come up to me to pay for their fuel all shirtless and dirty, but we can't refuse service since they pay outside.

Anyway OP's argument still sucked.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts