Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio
i say ALD will win this match right now thay making him to be man so thay won't make him lose

SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match For the WWE World Title:
-Participants: Edge (c), Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Rey Mysterio and Kane

this is could be tough i don't see Kane,Mysterio or McIntyre so i see it coming down to Edge,Ziggler and barrett i actually see Barrett winning the WWE World Title

Raw Elimination Chamber Match:
-Participants: John Cena, R-Truth, King Sheamus, John Morrison, Randy Orton and CM Punk

again i will take out R-truth and John Morrison i love morrison but i just don't see him winning so that leaves Sheamus,cena,orton and punk i think sheamus get taken out by Cena and Orton get taken out by Punk leaving Cena and Punk and i see Nexus getting involved and costing Cena the match as i see C.M Punk being the #1 Contender

WWE Title Match:
-The Miz (c) vs. Jerry Lawler

i would love to see Lawler but it will never happen i see this happening Riley will get involved get taken out and lawler will The Miz set up to finish him out then Michael Cole will get involved and hit Lawler with chair or something leading to the Miz winning

*side Note* cole screwing lawler will lead the raw GM monday night to make an E-mail telling Lawler he will indeed be at W27 and will get 5 minute alone in the ring with Cole with no run-ins

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Punk wont win the Raw Chamber as he is likely going to face Orton at Mania Wade Barret might be the dark horse in the SD Chamber as they could easily slot Edge into the Mania WHC match if he is cheated out of it by someone add to the fact Barrett realy doesnt have a feud right now Mysterio is the only other guy i can see winning but he has something going with Cody right now which could end in a Mania match.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Try Edge v Wade v ADR and Cena v Punk
Cena v Punk wont happen Punk has beef with Orton i agree on the SD main event that is the best match they can go for right now it would draw the most money .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts