Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After last night, here is how I see RAW and Mania going down:

02-21-11 - lights will go out, long phase, lightning, and Taker returns. Gets interrupted in his promo by The Game! Triple HHH vs Taker at Mania.

Lawler will be defeated by the Miz next Sunday. I just don't see WWE stopping The Miz's big push. Plus since The Miz is a cheap imitation of The Great One, he will be front and center for great comedy shots by The Rock.

The Rock will guest host Mania, but he will also have a ROCK themed RAW show. Probably The Rock Concert 2. Can't wait!

The Rock may finally expose the RAW GM and layeth the smacketh down on the laptop. lol We will find out it was Cole all along. Lawler will blow a gasket and challenge Cole to a match at Mania. For months, the WWE has built up Cole as the most annoying obnoxious host so we will be so hungry to see him get his ass kicked at Mania.

The Rock will become the new GM for awhile, but be gone by May like Bret Hart.

·
Registered
321 Posts
That sounds too good to be true. The Rock appearing on RAW for the next weeks up until WM and a few weeks after is already asking too much. I really hope you are right though. Thank God The Rock is back !

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I can only see The Rock being on the Raw before WM no other untill then or maybe one or two and then after WM he'll be gone.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can only see The Rock being on the Raw before WM no other untill then or maybe one or two and then after WM he'll be gone.
I have to go by to his comments last night. He said he was "back home" and "never, ever going away." Those are pretty strong words. It felt almost like an apology for being gone so long and that the WWE was his real home. Why even make this comment if it is a one time thing? Kinda slaps the face of the fans. I think he knew a lot of fans felt The Rock turned his back on the WWE for Hollywood, and he is making amends for that.

·
Registered
844 Posts
After last night, here is how I see RAW and Mania going down:

02-21-11 - lights will go out, long phase, lightning, and Taker returns. Gets interrupted in his promo by The Game! Triple HHH vs Taker at Mania.
You mean HHHHHHHHH is coming back?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I have to go by to his comments last night. He said he was "back home" and "never, ever going away." Those are pretty strong words. It felt almost like an apology for being gone so long and that the WWE was his real home. Why even make this comment if it is a one time thing? Kinda slaps the face of the fans. I think he knew a lot of fans felt The Rock turned his back on the WWE for Hollywood, and he is making amends for that.
I think he'll make appearances after WM at time to time but I can't see him making regular appearances in the WWE.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think he'll make appearances after WM at time to time but I can't see him making regular appearances in the WWE.

I can see that happening too. Just read JR's blog, and he made it pretty clear that he doesn't see The Rock returning to wrestling or even having a role outside Mania. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts