Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if i should post this in rants coz it doesnt annoy me i usually laugh at it , anyway what IT is ,its the fact that whenever i post no1 hardly ever replies or seems to post after me its kinda strange everyone hates me :( or its a co-incidence either way its weird i'll be surprised if any1 replies to this lol but im cool about it i suppose peace out

·
Registered
82 Posts
LOL dude.. I was so there at one time. Over at WZ, I swear threads die the moment I click on it. It's cool, though. I wouldn't get paranoid over it. Either you're posting too late or people are just lazy. Either way, wouldn't take it personally. Just get posts in young threads that look like they'll be popular. Should work. if not, THEN I'd worry. But for now, I wouldn't know of any reason why you would be "hated". But then I haven't been here long so I don't know the in's and out's of this place fully, yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thats cool i guess stinger or paul trueman whateva he is calling himself always asked me to join back up when i left ages ago and destructor if he is still called that did the same so i guess i will stay i wasnt thinkin about quitting just they will go on about it at school i guess i need to be here longer i love the board tho its the best thing on the net at the moment in my eyes peace out and one more thing AVRIL RULES!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and again thanx for the sarcasm i wasnt looking for sympathy i was just gettin peoples thoughts aswell soul calibur sucks!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i didnt hate him but now i do

1 - 14 of 14 Posts